Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed May 10, 2017 9:17 am

Guru Bulldog75:   WE ARE RECEIVING INDICATORS IN FROM EVERY POSSIBLE SOURCE THAT 'WE MAY BE ONLY HOURS' NOT DAYS, AWAY FROM OUR BLESSING. WE ARE IN AGREEMENT THAT THINGS HAVE NEVER LOOKED AS POSITIVE & INEVITABLE AS THEY DO AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

AM AWAITING FURTHER DATA AND CONFIRMATIONS. UNTIL THAT TIME, WE ARE SIMPLY AWAITING FOR THE RATES TO DROP TO THE FRONT BANK SCREENS. WHEN THAT EXACT TIME SHOULD COME IS UNKNOWN.

Guru FreewayBill:   There is no document written and distributed by any bank that causes the validity of this investment to be in question... NONE!  This is a legistical issue and not a political issue that is hindering the timing...we are almost to the finish line. Is it tonight? I hope so, but if not, I will take it when it comes.

Guru SWFloridaGuy: Things are heating up. Maliki is almost out of time. It appears that with or without him, we are moving forward along with the economic future of Iraq. Maliki is scrambling to comply, or at least appear compliant, to the 9-point ultimatum letter that he received. One of those 9 points was calling for the adoption of Erbil. More than an agreement, Erbil is a schedule of legislative priorities that include several items that have a history of being very complicated and difficult to implement.

At this point the only thing signed by Maliki, Allawi and Barzani is the trillateral document which refers to the strategic council. The Sadrists are prepared to remove Maliki and there are no more opportunites for procrastination. To remove Maliki requires 163 votes and it appears that they may have them at this point or at least close enough to scare Maliki into compliance. Implementing a broader power-sharing policy would empower his opposition but it would also ensure that he has a political future, which right now is in question.

Guru Poppy3:   I heard today from two of the three sources that said last sunday WE would see the RV this week. They both today told me they are still assured that the move for the activation of ERBIL and announcement of the MINISTERS ARE in process . They feel there has been a couple days that things didnt happen the way they had been told they would so we could be a couple days further out but they still feel it will be very close to this week.

Guru Doc:    Several news releases continue to show Kuwait's support for the release of chapter 7.  The ambassador to Iraq virtually was quoted as saying do it now!  There was an article that indicated an UN official as saying implementation of some of the items to resolve outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq may take up to 8 months.  We do not believe this was referring to the time of release from chapter 7 but full implementation of those items that prevent chapter 7 release such as UN resolution 833.  The overall language from Kuwait and Iraq still shows an expected release most probably by the June 15 UNSC meeting.

We do believe the Maliki Ebril issue will be resolved fairly rapidly.  A recent article suggested the NC will be held later this month which is a good sign.  The real question is do the opposing blocks have enough votes for no confidence if Maliki does not play ball.  We maintain if they do we will see a special session of Parliament for the vote and it will not take until Parliament reconvenes in June.  If he does play ball we see the HCL passed around the same time of chapter 7 release.  One article quoted a source as saying the draft HCL would be voted on in the next session of Parliament which is mid June.  Is it coincidental that HCL and Ebril resolution are converging on mid June?  Only time will tell.  We report, you decide.

Guru Mike:  the Finance Commitee decided they were going to enact some regulations to help with the control of cash flowing outside of the country.  They enacted a regulation to only allow 50,000 worth of cash travelling outside of the country - that is for people who are leaving the country...the Finance Committee needs to work in conjunction with the CBI in order to enact the regulations...the rules & regulations help the CBI accomplish what they want to accomplish - thats what happened today.

Shabibi went to Parliament...and he talked about the things that he needed - they wanted to explain to them about the currency and the 3 zeroes...and they said look heres our thoughts on this...and we can continue to have this dialogue and then we can start to understand how we need  to help you.  Very interesting and good that these things are starting to happen...and now everybody is trying to do the hands on and helping...which is great.

Guru BWM:   some information circulating is just wrong...bank wires were not stopped yesterday per bank contacts today and yes, were still operating this afternoon for international and U.S. transfers...I still think we look good.

I believe that Iraq has done all they need to do for this to happen...but with the fact that this still is their currency, well, that makes it complicated. I believe from all that I have heard that the banks don't know when this will hit (they hear it's coming down) but don't have a final say.

from what I have heard, the greece issue has no "effect" on the current situation with the RV per se... while in the overall scope of things it has some relevance.  I can't say how good I feel about today yet honestly...I haven't heard anything that said it "couldn't happen" but at the same time I haven't gotten anything that makes me believe it absolutely will...just my honest opinion.

Guru Jonnywg:    I WAS IN A MODERATED MEETING YESTERDAY WITH 2 EXPERTS...ONE ON THE global settlements and prosperity packages for many years and the other person is a stock market expert and analyst...these were the notes and concensus opinions were as follows:  REASONS FOR RV/GS/PP’S IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS!!   1. O is out officially as a decision maker  2. Per A TOP SOURCE, mandated by Thursday – money will be flowing through banks only Wednesday, and Thursday.  3. International wires can’t’ go out in the next 48 hours. Their reasoning is they don’t want them in the system.   Wells Fargo is saying it’s a software update, so that’s confirmation. Confirmed Tuesday 2pm  4. Charts – A TOP SOURCE agreed with an additional top Market source (gold, silver, oil lining up—this reverts back to May 08, 2011 adjustments--crazy)  5. Major tele-conference meeting this morning with IMF, US, China, Iraq, BIS, and UST to finalize all these changes. (Framework and instructions for RV)  6. The UST has been given the go ahead with the instructions/blueprint for the RV  7. Announcement from France picked up by the BBC announcing major banking changes worldwide. Was supposed to be yesterday per A TOP SOURCE, but basically it’s coming from outside the US and that forces the US to comply. FRANCE NOW CONFIRMS CHANGES  8. B of A  just announced principle reduction in mortgage. This should make all banks follow. But there is a reason why.  9. The Chinese say so! And they have the financial power.

Guru Adam Montana:   Lately there has been a DEPRESSINGLY LOW amount of actual "news". ... I used to have a whole laundry list of things that needed to happen before an RV.  That list has whittled down to TWO things: HCL, and Chapter 7. That's IT.   The RV will not happen until those two things happen.  
As Iraq continues to make progress, we will continue to see increases in the value of these papers we are holding.  All the l0psters and negative people and news stories in the world can't change that fact: Our IQD has risen in value. If you invested 8 years ago, you've almost doubled your money.

This week we've had a SLIGHT increase in activity, which might be a good thing!  The Deputy for Iraq announced an agreement to hold a national conference.   Iraqiya spokesman al-Damlouji stated that if Maliki doesn't smooth things over with the Kurds in the next 15 days, they will consider removing him.  

Guru BellaGrits:  looks like "currencies and revals" are getting some headlines-- that's great. Market conditions appear to be looking great for an RV...AND yes, those things actually come into PLAY... It's confusing, but price of gold, oil, usd; ETC...And how they may be manipulated at various times lends experts an "eye" for revaluating currencies. We are told we are in a phenomenal  window -- so great, better than anytime they've SEEN...OUR eyes are on many variables.

Guru Bear5642:   ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...THINGS HAVE BEEN MOVED INTO POSITION...AND AGREEMENTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED. IRAQ MUST AND WILL DO THIS. THEY WILL GO BACK INTO THE STONE AGE IF THEY DO NOT RV IMMDEIATELY.

Guru Cap1:  DANG, I'M EXCITED!!   [Looks like the wait will not be very long!!!] NOT LONG AT ALL...ALL POINTS TO TOMORROW [Wednesday]. WE'RE GOOD TO GO NOW.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Wed May 10, 2017 9:23 am

Guru FreewayBill:   There is no document written and distributed by any bank that causes the validity of this investment to be in question... NONE! 

That statement earned Bill a Douchie, as we will see in a few days.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum