Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu May 04, 2017 11:08 am

Guru Bulldog75:   MOST RV'S HAVE OCCURED ON FRIDAY.  THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE ARE AWARE OF THAT IS HOLDING THIS BACK.  WE SIMPLY AWAIT FOR RATES TO DROP TO FRONT SCREENS.

IF THERE IS A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT WE WILL BE JOLLY ON THE SPOT TO BRING IT TO YOU. EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT (END)

Guru BWM:  
ok... so heard that more than a couple of guru's have bebopped down to the bank thinking they would get the jump on everyone cashing out... PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PARADE OF POOR THOUGHT PROCESS... the banks will be setting appts WHEN THE SYSTEM IS IN PLACE TO HANDLE THIS AND NOT BEFORE... you may actually cause yourself to be delayed in cashing out because of being put in back of the calling queue... WHEN the rate shows you will know what to do...

there were a number of expected "times" today that it could have happened but hasn't yet... I think you'll see a couple of intel folks admit they were incorrect in some of the information they were working off of... but that doesn't mean we still aren't looking for it

Guru Generals64:  is everything prepared and in place?...You know, like a spread sheet...true discussions with the Spouse as to where and when...list of donations you want to do and to whom?...Have you got a map to the closest mall prepared for your wife?....The local coffee shop so you can sit and wait while she screams and shops?....I don't think I'm ready for tht one....

I have to say it this way but, there is a whole lot finally in place....Thank You GOD..

Guru Frank26:  Frank illustrates a caterpillar metamorphosing to become a butterfly with our investment. We cannot see the process can we? The process is messy; much like our investment. But the great news is, is that the process IS in process.

There is SO MUCH evidence that is occurring that shows us that it is happening. The revalue of the IQD is going through a metamorphosis.

Maliki is going to put the politicians on TV soon; not quite sure when. The TV is the best place to send a message, not to you and me, but to communicate with the people of Iraq. They know the position of the people of Iraq.

What did they tell them today? TV is being used to tell the people the truth. The process of lifting the three zeros is in motion and it’s doing very well. On TV they are talking about the HCL today. Not much to do with our investment. Doesn’t affect us; none what so ever says Frank.

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Later today, we will all be richer, have smiles on our faces, and start a new mission with not only a caring heart, but a bank account that can fulfill what the caring heart desires. Giving is so much fun when you have enough to share.Good night everyone -  God Bless You All!

Guru SoonerFan62:
  Good Evening everyone, I promised to come back in for chat for while tonight, so here I am. I will tell you what I can, OKIE has been on the road today and still is.

He still cannot make "The Post" but real soon according to not only him, but many of us with the wonderful news that we have received today. Guys I know you guys are tired of hearing ASN, AMN, tonight, early am, tomorrow ETC. Think we're not.

I have been on the phone non-stop since last post with most of our team and all is very excited and upbeat. Everything good in Iraq, everything good in China and everything good in USA.

Guys whether you want to believe it or not (to tired to argue) we are there. Minutes, hours, day but not weeks. I would suggest all of you to get some sleep tonight and have a plan for tomorrow. I will now stay and chat for a while, had a great time last night just chatting

Guru TerryK:  “Baghdad (AIN) –The Iraqi National Alliance received the letter of the meeting of Erbil which includes nine items and to withdraw confidence from government in case of not applying these items within fifteen days. The head of Ahrar bloc, Bahaa al-Araji, stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) on Thursday”

DONT KNOW IF YOU ALL HAVE SEEN THIS.  AS I TOLD YOU MONTHS AGO THIS WOULD BE DONE BY THE END OF MAY AND HERE IT IS 15 DAY DROP DEAD

IM NOT TELLING U TO GO GET RESERVES OR BUY MORE DINAR, BUT IF YOU WERE THIS SEEMS LIKE A GOOD TIME.  DINAR BANKER / DINAR INC IS WHOM I WOULD USE

Guru Kaperoni:    the Auctions are used for many different things. We have seen them used to remove liquidity, and also inject it. I don’t see it so much as ‘funding” them at this time. I see them more as pumped billions of dollars into Iraq to remove the dinar (3 zero notes) in preparation for the RV. In essence, “dollarizing” the country.  This is substantiated almost daily by articles stating that Iraqis prefer the dollar. And are using the dollar over the dinar. The problem is, the CBI is frustrated as many of those dollars are being smuggled out of the country to Iran, Syria, etc.  So we the see the auctions higher and higher each week. This is damaging the CBI reserves as there is no chance to recover those lost dollars. 

It...is clear from articles, that in recent weeks, the higher the dollars out, the worse it is for the CBI.   Last month alone (April), they spend 3 billion which has got to hurt the reserves. At the very least, it is taking revenue away from other things just to maintain the exchange rate at 1166.  One can clearly see that they cannot do this much longer or risk hurting themselves by draining the reserves. 

Guru BGG:   I want to point out – during the meeting last weekend (which may become known as “THE” National Meeting or at least the precursor to it) the major opposition leaders (including Sadr) gave Maliki 15 days to fully implement his agreements. They didn’t give him 15 days to OK it. They didn’t give him 15 days to call another preparatory meeting. They didn’t give him 15 days to attend a National Conference meeting or to schedule one. They gave him 15 days. Period. Though we were one of the very first to report on this “National Conference” or “National Meeting” and what it meant…it may well not happen or have to happen. He had 15 days.

Newshound Guru Bondlady:   they are making great strides to come out of ch 7 and i believe it could be to our advantage they could do it before and for all we know that could very well be the plan  in order to give them ch7 release...they might have to finally grow up and give us and them a rate...maybe a precondition to comming out of ch 7.

Guru DinarWishes:   Hello Peeps and Fellow Sqirrels!!!! WELCOME TO THE NO HYPE ZONE!!! I just want to take a minute to tell you how my day has gone so far.... I woke up got on the phone and now Im here.... Lots of things floating around the Dinar World as it has been VERY quiet the past few days.... Some say today and others next week... My only comment is that with everything that is being said it Looks Great for an Any Minute to a Few Days... Time is on our side as many things are Lining up for this to become a reality soon.... Again stay grounded and pray for today but be prepared for tomorrow's needs.... In My Opinion...... "If it were any closer, it would be inside you...."

Nothing is holding this up as all systems have been tested on a MAJOR front and all issues resulting out of that test have been fixed.  Some say today and others next week...My only comment is that with everything that is being said it Looks Great for an Any Minute to a Few Days...Time is on our side as many things are Lining up for this to become a reality soon.

Guru Cap1:  GOOD EVENING GUYS!!! GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!! HOPE ALL ARE WELL. IT'S BEEN A BUSY WEEK. MUCH HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED. THIS OLD COLD/CONGESTION HAS BEEN KICKIN MY BUTT ALL WEEK, BUT FEELING SOME WHAT BETTER. HAD A CHANCE TO MEET WITH MY TEAM IN PERSON FINALLY AND THAT HAS BEEN VERY ENJOYABLE. ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE! AND I WAS IMPRESSED! THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN VERY COMMITTED TO THE CAUSE. THEY WORK ENDLESS HOURS EACH DAY FOR NO PAY, BUT PAYDAY IS COMING.ALOT OF GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES AND ALL FOR OUR BENEFIT. WE SHOULD SEE THE RESULTS OF ALL OF OUR LABOR VERY SOON. SO , WE NEED TO RECAP ( LOVE IT!) OUR POSITION AND WHERE WE'RE AT IN THE PROCESS AND THEN I HAVE TO GET BACK ON THE PHONES. JUST GOT BACK HOME FROM A LONG TRIP. HAVE YOUR BAGS PACKED. MAKE SURE YOUR DINAR IS WITH YOUR BAG. NEVER LEAVE IT UNATTENDED. WE WILL GO OVER BANK PACKAGES JUST AS SOON AS WE GET THEM. HAVE THE LOCATIONS OF THE BIG FOUR MAPPED OUT. THERE WILL BE OTHER BANKS PARTICIPATING IN THE EXCHANGE, SO HOLD FOR THOSE. I DON'T WANT TO ANNOUNCE THEM UNTIL THE RATE GOES LIVE. THEY ARE READY AND EXCITED TO HELP YOU. GUYS, I HATE TO RULN. BUT MUCH TO DO. WILL TALK TO YOU GUYS IN THE MORNING.

Guru Bear5642:   OK JUST GOT THE CALL THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN nd he will not tell me when they will activate said he will call me later and forex is doing all currencies as we speak

SOME OF MY PEOPLE ARE SAYING NEXT WEEK AND...THIS GUY WHO CONTACTED US THIS MORNING SAID THE THING YOU ALL HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN BUT MY HONEST OPINION IS THE WRITING IS NOW ON THE WALL AND EVERYTHING IS LINING UP.

OK I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE THIS MRONING EARLY LOTS OF STUFF COMING IN AND ONE WAS FROM A FOREX CONTACT

JUST SPOKE TO SCOTTI GAND HE SAYS HELLO.  I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT SENERIOS SOME OF MY PEOPLE ARE SAYING NEXT WEEK AND I WAS THIS GUY WHO CONTACTED US THIS MORNING AND SAID THE THING YOU ALL AHVE BEEN PREYING FOR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND HE WILL CALL BACK IN 2 HOURS WITH AN UPDATE THAT WAS 15 MINUTES AGO

HAS ANYONE READ BONLADYS POST TODAY IN DINAR RECAPS?  I STRONGNLY SUGGEST EVERYONE READ IT SHE DID A FANTASTIC JOB EXPLAINING THE PROCES OFA CURRENCY REVAL AND IT WOULD HELP EVEYONE UNDERSTAND THIS A WHOLE LOT BETTER

YOU ARE RIGHT NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL AHPPEN BUT MY HONEST OPINION IS THE WRITING IS NOW ON THE WALL AND EVERYTHING IS LINING UP.  OK I WILL COME HAVE TO RUN ERANDS AND A WEDDING TO GO TO THIS EVENING I WILL COME BACK AFTER THE FOREX GUY CONTACT US

Guru Doc:   We really love the following which directly challenges Maliki  "The INA received the letter resulted from Erbil meeting which obliges the government to adhere to its items within fifteen days otherwise the confidence will be withdrawn from it.”  And we really like Miliki's response.  Samarrai is quoted as saying ".. that Maliki will go along with the paragraphs of the pentalateral meeting held in Arbil last week and will reach understandings with all political blocs to resolve outstanding problems...".  We can only hope Maliki will follow through this time.  If so we see Ebril resolved and then chapter 7 release by mid June when the UNSC meets.  June is shaping up to be a potentially very interesting month.  We report, you decide.

Guru Jonnywg:  ll well another day is upon us and we are one day closer……the banks worked overtime with processing and we are in the right place for the event to happen………. I feel the SHABIBI story is smoke as we cannot verify it through regular channels……………………

I ask that you keep the faith yet again and we will finish this journey. I also wish to announce that I will not be heading to texas as there have been many threats lately that security prople have advised me that I now must take seriously.

I will not be stating where I am in the future………… seems a shame but the extremes are people are now reaching double digits…………… my attitude is great and positive and we will get you the facts as it happens………… I expect that we are finished and awaiting release or almost finished....

DO NOT CALL THE BANKS ……THE BANKS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY…………AND THEY WILL PUBLISH A SPECIAL NUMBER ……NO WALKINS PERIOD

Guru BellaGrits:  no comment on Okie.....I don't keep up with him, sorry. I don't mean that in any negative way-- he just isn't in my circle of intel....I wish him well and hope he is doing fine....no idea where/ what he is doing....even if I did, it's my own rule to not comment on intel providers and their personal position/location, etc

Good Morning! Wanted to drop in and let you know things are still moving forward.....not allowed to comment much, so please bear with me regarding the position the intel providers have been placed in.....let me reiterate, no person has cashed out.....no deals have been made..... please remain the calm group you are, as you will see things in the news which is full of misinformation.....you may hear rumors.......please disregard.

Will bring news in as the day progresses.... many comments have been made regarding the limited intel; however, if you were aware of the consequences for "over posting" .... some wouldn't be so judgmental.... hang in there, peeps...it's still all good.....please remember not to fall for the misinfo campaign.....you should all know when that gets at a high level where we really are....

Guru Duckyboy:  There is a ton of information coming out about Maliki, Talibani, Erbil...if Maliki does not pull any last minute quick changes, it looks as though Erbil may finally be implemented.  Erbil and the ministers are tied together, may be not by law, but Erbil is power-sharing and the missing ministers are part of the power...our belief [is] that this is the last issue that needs to be resolved before the RV can be released.  We are looking at a very good window for the RV to take place.  Maliki has about 10 more days before some action may (that MAY) be taken against him...if a no confidence vote is taken, this will just prolong the RV.  The Tariffs will begin on June 1st.  These new tariffs will inflate the costs of most goods in Iraq to over 10% (my guess).  Given this and the fact that the dollar is stronger on the streets of Iraq, the cost of most goods will skyrocket.  Shabibi does not want inflation of any kind.  Remember, the GOI could postpone these tariffs, again, but there has been very little chatter in the press about any postponement.

Guru Hammerman:   ALL OF THE BANKS ARE LOCKED OUT OF THERE CURRENCY SCREEN, CHANGED USER IDS, CHANGED PASSWORDS, HMMM SOMETHING A BREW. THEN SCREEN CAME BACK AS NORMAL 5 MIN THEN WENT BLACK, ONLY 2 REASON FOR THIS, FOREX UPDATING WITH WARNING THE BANKS WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED EVER OR A COMPLETE  CURRENCY RE ALINEMENT WHICH MEANS RV, SO LOOKING REAL GOOD.

Guru Blaino:   HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE: CURRENCY SCREENS ARE LOCKED DOWN AND SYSTEM IS IN A "DIAGNOSTIC" MODE (READ THAT AS 'UPDATE'!!!) THERE IS ONLY A SMALL NUMBER OF...REASONS WHY THIS...IS HAPPENING! THE FIRST WOULD BE A WHOLE NEW "FRONT END" ON THE FOREX, NOT LIKELY, THE NEXT IS A SIGNIFICANT CURRENCY UPDATE (READ THAT AS 'MASSIVE') THAT IS TOO LARGE SCALE FOR A SIMPLE NEW RATE DROP IN. TOO MANY COUNTRIES, TOO MANY CURRENCIES AND ALL THE INTERRELATED CROSS TIED EXTRAPOLATIONS THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY SUCH A THING REQUIRE A SYSTEM WIDE RE-BOOT, WHICH WE ARE SEEING NOW!  THIS "COULD" BE A SOFTWARE CHANGE OVER TOO, BUT THAT WOULD BE TO PREPARE FOR ...OUR DEAL! SO, IMHO, IT'S ALL GOOD FROM HERE.

Guru PapaJack:  Here is just a common sense putting 2+2 together thought. Iraq us really messed up right now. We do know, or at least have a good indication that the banks have been given the rates, that S made a deal with the IMF/BIS, even through he already did his part, that he made a deal to.. ensure M played by the rules just before release.

In a nutshell, the world is a mess. The US because of politics pulled out of iraq before the job was done, and M took advantage of the leadership void and made his play to take over Iraq. S is standing up for the good guys.

Purple1955 Bank Story:  I Just came home from Wells Fargo at 3pm and spoke with 2 investment bankers, they stated no bank in the United States is dealing with or cashing Iraqi Dinar at this time. Ive checked with 7 different banks dealing with foreign currency, none of them will take this money. Has anyone else come upon this ?

Anointed1377 Bank Story:  I called my bank today to ask about the non interest bearing acct and was plesantly shocked by one of them. One was TD and the other was chase. Well when I called Chase to ask them about the acct. the rep asked me if I wanted her to add my name to the list for an appt when they start with the dinars. Of course I said yes yes yes thank you so much!!!!! That tell me a lot.

I hadn't mentioned dinars at all, she asked me. So that speaks volumes to me.

Windhawk Bank Story:  Ok, Bank story, From a usual disbeliever of all bank stories. My friend (yes I have one) called BOA Bank Manager and he verified that the cash-in is real, and he said probably today or Monday. I trust her for she has never lied to me.. OK

Believe me this is no joke.. she is the one that got me in to this.. so she also knows how much of a doubter I am on everything.. so she would never do that to me.  I know.. believe me it is the first actual sign I have received from outside of these rooms that this might happen.. I am woooooooowed

Ruger Bank Story:  yes just recently this happened, then we stopped by the new wells fargo financial advisory department, not part of the bank it was all in a seperate building and they said they were handling cash out and gave us the names of the dep. to call!!  with 2 names that are heading it!!

yes in florida a personel banker said there are 3 steps and the banking system was on the 3rd and final step!!!!  we are really close

PTR Member WeAreBlessed Bank Story:  My son works at Arvest (bank) and knows I have this Dinar, but I don’t tell him anything. He called me about 3.30 PM CST and asked if I still was involved. I said yes.

Then he said there was a notice that said a foreign trade money was coming out Monday 5-7-12. I laugh at bank stories but now this is my son!! Wow, I now believe they are really trying to get all the banks help. This is the first time I think we are there!!

Granny10 Bank Story:  My kids just called to find out about setting up a non interest bearing account and the guy at WF said he would come to their house to set it up. Strange.

Yes my kids just wanted to see how late they were open and how long to set up and the bank guy said he would comem out to their house.  My kids did not mention foreign exchange of any kind just hours they are open and how long to set up account and they are gettin at home service..Never heard of in this town before.

MotorCityGuy Bank Story:  Talked to my personal banker at BOA today, known her for 20+ years, former branch manager. She was in special training this am for 2 hours with Merrill Lynch Wealth Mgmt staff, said she will hook me up right after RV, had several customers like me, waiting for it to pop!

She did not go into details of the training with Merrill Lynch, but agreed this was a new development for BOA, saying they were not on site, but she would refer me after RV.  Just wanted to encourage with a real live banker story..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum