Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17

3 posters

Go down

"GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 Empty "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17

Post by Ssmith Thu May 04, 2017 10:11 am

Greetings Love & Light to All,

I don't mean to cause any chaos or worries. It's time you get the picture. The GCR/RV, while completely ready to hydrate the world, will be delayed and delayed day by day as the world continues to fall prey to the negative energies, especially those being printed here in Dinarland. Believing one ounce of ANY, let me make it clear, ANY negativity at all and believing it is the prime cause. Now let me clue you in on a few facts that should help you correct your inner vision and faith that all is well, if you let it.

Believe = Be The Lie (Be Lie Ve). Everyone comment on what the Ve stands for?!

Everything happens for a reason, or you can never go backward, impossible, you can only go forward, so the Universe's fail safe mechanism provides experiences and opportunities to guide you along the way. Think of it like this, you are a Captain of a Jet Aircraft, you have been educated to engage the auto-pilot, which you do always, and give no thought of anything unless something threatens your aircraft, then you turn off the auto-pilot and all you think about is survival, as that is is inherent in everything.

Dinarland was created by Patrick as a place to come together and communicate about the GCR/RV. He has been the best of hosts being non-partisan, having no opinion of his own, no censorship and posts nearly everything whether positive or negative. Great appreciation should be given to Patrick always. He asks nothing for his work, which is quite huge in volume.

Anyone that posts a negative response is doing so because they have no faith in themselves or anything in their lives. They follow rules and are truly dedicated to the slavery system as it offers them a false sense of security. They also get enjoyment out of sharing their fear by inflicting it on others. Misery loves company. People like Yoseph and OWK are really truth healers and should be listened to with complete faith. No one but God can get it right 100% of the time. So look at it this way, both positive and negative aid in your growth. The negative is all false as it was based it the Cabal school of knowledge taught to us in the public and private school systems for the past several hundred years and should remind you and focus you away from where you have been to where you want to go.

As for the positive posts, they are all about where individually we want to go, but be careful about not being grateful, because that leads back to the negative through selfishness and greed. Also, things will not change overnight. Consciousness in this matrix still has a long way to go even before ascension into 5D. The New Age groupies like to align themselves with the Age of Aquarius, which actual doesn't occur until the year 2400 A.D., which they want us to believe to be an upcoming utopia or golden age on earth. What It is an age of globalization that will forever shift the way we view nationalism and tribalism – you can already see this happening. We are struggling to become ‘citizens of the world’, not just Americans, French, or Chinese.

I am sure there will still be people struggling with Ego/Soul issue 400 years from now…and perhaps countries still at war, as we must remember that each of us as human beings is in a different stage of spiritual evolution on the same planet. The Age of Aquarius does hold the promise of a dominant world view in which the individual is allowed his/her freedom to actualize as an independently liberated being (Leo), yet still participate in group life in the spirit of altruism and humanitarianism (Aquarius). What will happen is our intuitive abilities and multi-sensory evolution will increase such that we honor the world of energy and spirit far more than the dogma of religion and politics. And most importantly instead of a world leader, master teacher, or messiah; we’ll finally realize that we are the ones we’ve been waiting for.

What does this mean for the GCR/RV? If someone posts a negative post, give it no attention whatsoever, it is false to our intended goal. Asking questions to OWK or Yoseph is good, because they have no other goal but to serve humanity. Same for Poof and ZAP, Gary Larrabee, and many others who have risked all to help. Until we show appreciation for their work and discredit totally the negative posts, the RV will continue to postpone. If you can't use discernment now, what makes you think having money will improve anything.

Does this mean no one will be exchanging? No. But don't look for an 800 number until the energy shifts to the positive side enough. It may be that many of the the groups need to go first and start implementing humanitarian plans and get the ball rolling for all those who think they know how to handle a billion dollars or more. Don't doubt that the computer systems being used for the RV can't figure out who can handle massive funds, will deliver what they promise, can't be intimidated by government or other corrupt individuals, has faith that thousands of individuals hold a desire to truly help mankind progress toward Heaven on Earth. Did you practice what you preach today or did you just sit back and be a back seat driver, or arm chair coach. You are so blessed by some of the individuals here on this site that are giving you guidance.

Let me leave you with a thought. Why do you think it is said "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything?" Better become a team player. If you see and create positive support here in Dinarland, you are a team player. If you can't say anything positive about anything or anybody, you're the opposition looking to beat us, take us down, create doubt and distrust and well you'er just stupid and can go enjoy 26,000 more years on another facsimile of planet Earth overlaid somewhere else in this vast Universe of Multi-verses. It's that damn simple. You want to have an RV, well then start acting like someone that can handle an RV. It's already done, now start conversing again, just like the other day, as if everyone has been to an exchange and is hydrated. Let's hear those humanitarian plans. Prove you can really handle billions of dollars. Make friends and affiliations with each other instead of everyone being an individual. Wrong! We are all One. Then the Universe will align with our intentions and produce the results. Enough said.

YOU WILL GET EVERYTHING YOU FOCUS ON. CHANGE YOUR FOCUS TO WHAT YOU WANT.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 Empty Re: "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu May 04, 2017 10:23 am

NICE! 

Negative energy is stopping the RV? 

What about challenging lies, is that stopping it too?  I thought nothing was stopping it, we were on the gold standard, the USNs were out and being used...huh? 

If the Chinese grandparents are waiting for the human condition to fundamentally change, there will never be an RV.  The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked.  This is a hoot.  It's no longer waiting on France's election, or G-20 meetings, or the liberation of Mosul...now, it's stalled because of naysayers and their negative energy!

Patrick is such a great humanitarian, the way he promotes lies and makes oodles of cash off of advertising...he is hydrating his personal bank account, and is the only one getting paid!  Such a sweetheart...

Folks, here is PROOF POSITIVE that the RV can and will NEVER happen - if the new (unelected and self-appointed) people secretly in charge are waiting for the Kumbaya moment, where everyone is feeling positive about life, there will NEVER be an RV.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17 Empty Re: "GCR/RV Update: Intel Report" by (Anonymous) - 5/4/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu May 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Absolutely disgusting attitude so typical of dinar "gurus". Dupe the people into buying currency on the false hope of making a profit. And then when the impossible of course doesn't happen - BLAME YOUR VICTIMS FOR THAT AS WELL.

Absolutely​ contemptible.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum