Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon May 01, 2017 10:12 am

Guru TerryK:   YEP, TURNS OUT THAT THEY WERE RUNNING TESTS ON THE SYSTEM YESTERDAY TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE SECURITY ISSUES WERE WORKED OUT, AND THAT NO ONE HAD ACCESS TO CHANGE RATES FROM WITHIN IRAQ-OTHER THAN WHO IS ALLOWED TO;

SEEMS THEY WERE USING A SYSTEM THAT GUESS WHO GAVE THEM AND IT HAD A BUNCH OF BACK DOORS TO GET IN.  YES THE GOOD OLD USA.  SO NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS SECURED, AND THAT THE IMF UN AND CBI ARE HAPPY, WE ARE ON TARGET TO GO DOWN THE PATH OF HAPPY LAND

THIS IS PER MY UST CONTACT IN DC,  STRAIGHT OUT OF A MEETING NOT 2 HOURS AGO
[SO THAT IS SOME JUICE. NOW THE RATE IS NOT 40 PLUS. AND IRAQ CAN NOT HANDLE SUCH A RATE THE LAST PUBLICATION I GOT FROM MY CONTACT OVERSEAS IS THAT THEY CAN HANDLE A 16.16 RATE BUT I DON'T SEE THAT EITHER. 12 MAYBE. I'M STICKING TO 8.16

BUT KEEP IN MIND WHAT THEY WERE REPORTING YESTERDAY WAS A TESTING MODE
 DON'T KNOW HOW THEY SAW IT. BUT I WAS TOLD THIS AM, IT WAS A TESTING NUMBER PATTERN TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE. VERIFICATION

NOW ALSO WHAT I'M HEARING TODAY FROM YET ANOTHER SOURCE IS THAT M HAS 15 DAYS TO GET OFF THE POT.  KEEP IN MIND WHAT I TOLD YOU ALL MONTHS AGO. END OF MAY IM THINKING NOW THAT THEY GOT THIS SYSTEM UP AND CORRECTED IT COULD REALLY BE ANY TIME

WHO WOULD FIGURE THAT THE SOFTWARE THEY HAD INSTALLED WOULD HAVE CAUSED THIS SITUATION IN A BREACH OF SECURITY. GO FIGURE. SO I'M TOLD
OK ALL, TIME FOR ME TO GET SOME WORK DONE, HAVE TO RUN TO THE BANK AND SEE IF THEY WILL GIVE ME SOME MONEY SO I CAN BUY MORE DINAR.  GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  [referencing article]  The time to introduce the new currency (LD's) is perfect and they are going to delete the zeros soon. The new currency will include (1, 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50, 100, 200) dinars, will have very high security features and will be very difficult to forge.

Guru DinarWishes:   Guys there are MANY stories going around about live rates and cashing in stories........ Guess what.... They are called stories for a reason.... Let me give you some intel from My personal exsperiance.... IF there was a rate ANYWHERE I would not be here at this time!!! As soon as this goes live I have a standing appointment with MY banker to cash out as soon as it happens.... No foolin.... there is no live rates at this time but we are once again hopefull this wont be the case for long.... Many agreements have been finished and are in proccess is what Im being told.... I am not involved with those things so I dont know for certain that that is truth or not.... I report you decide..

Now just a word from our sponsor..... I have to work at the shop for the rest of the week and will be posting when I get home or will ask one of the Mods to post for me... So, unless you hear me say myself I cashed out... its not true... Im just working.... rofl

Guru Poppy3:  Someone was comparing the Kuwait RV process to this.  While there are similarities it is not the same.  Kuwait had to borrow billions from the World Bank to rebuild their country and had applied for the large loan and raise their value to over $9.00 for I think 3 days, before droping it back to the $3.00 rage. The reason it was that high was to qualify for the huge loans. Once the documents were signed and approved they lowered it. GUYS Dr. Shabibi will not need to do this.  He has stated several times he wants a median value they can sustain for at least 24 months without fluctuation. This is to further stabalize their economy.

Guru BellaGrits:   Hey......not alot of intel pouring out today.......although I was on the phone literally from 6:45a - 2:30p- most of it comparing intel and receiving what I could as well as talking "cashout" ..... I still believe we are in an "anytime" moment and have the same outcome with a twist to the story from one source; however, it's the same outcome = RV. Matters not to me how they tell it....just give us the reval. Most of the target time for the RV was tonight...I do have one source that told me it may go thru tomorrow.... just reporting to you what I have today....trying my best to stay out of the highs and the lows-- I hope you do the same.

This will go viral extremely fast..... no, I don' t think it is entirely a security issue, as I am aware of one change that was made as of yesterday I can't discuss at this time...but it works to our advantage...and that's all that matters to me.

Just remember if you hear others speaking of rates they are getting for their groups...no Bank is allowed to give out a rate prior to the RV....these stories simply are not true. When we have a live rate, I am sure Banks will come out of hiding and offer many packages to everyone....there won't be all kinds of different rates in the same institution....I truly think we are postured to see this RV, and honestly many are astounded it hasn't shown up already.

Guru SoonerFan62:  Good evening everyone, just wanted to come on for a bit and tell you I have been on this ride for a while and never have I been more excited where we're at than tonight. I am not had 15 minutes off the phone all day and can tell you all the news was better than good it was the best day of intel from the whole team than I have ever witnessed since I have been providing intel.

The team of intel providers that I work with daily have all become friends of mine and we will stay in contact until the end of life. This has been a very exciting day and even though I cannot and will not get into the details, I am very excited to know that the end is near and all the stress and pressures on all of you will be over real, real soon. Please think of those that for one reason or another was not one of the blessed ones to be a part of this and try to help each and everyone of them. Thank you very much Soonerfan62

Guru Bear5642:   I FEEL IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN LIKE IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, IRAQ IS POISED AND I HEARD IT HAS MOVED OUT OF IRAQ TO THE BIS FROM THE BIS TO IMF...I WAS TOLD IT WAS OUT OF  IRAQ'S HANDS BUT I FEEL IRAQ HAS FINAL SAY...IRAQ CAN HONESTLY SUPPORT A RATE AT FIRST OUT OF THE GATE BETWEEN $5 - $7 THEN GO DOWN.  IT CAN HAPPEN ANYDAY NOW.

I HAD A LONG TALK WITH OKIE AND HE STICKS TO HIS STORY AND HE TOLD ME WHERE IT CAME FROM AND AND I WILL TELL YOU I COULDNT QUESTION IT.   HE SAID HE HASNT FALLEN OFF HIS ROCKER AND KNOWS WHAT HE POSTED AND WE DID DISAGREE AGREEABLY.  I AM NOT AT WAR WITH OKIE...WE ARE FRIENDS...I JUST DON'T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING. 

IRAQ AND ONLY IRAQ IS IN CONTROL OF THIS REVALUE. THEY HAVE PLACED A BACK DOOR ON THIS TO BE COMPLETED WITH THE REMOVAL OF 3 ZEROS AND THE RELEASING OF THE NEW CURRENCY BY SEPTEMBER OF 2012. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT IT MUST BE REVALUED FIRST.   KEEP YOU EYES ON THE FULL RELEASE OF IRAQ FROM CHAPTER 7 AND THEN THE... ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE GOI PERIOD.  IRAQ IS MOVING EXTREMELY FAST NOW AND WITH THE PEOPLE NOW FULL AWARE OF THE VALUE OF THE IQD AND ACTUALLY WHAT AN EXCHANGE RATE MEANS THINGS ARE FINALLY HAPPENING.   IT IS ONLY MAYBE WEEKS AWAY BECAUSE SEPTEMBER IS A DEADLINE OF THIS ALL BEING DONE.

I REALLY DONT THINK THEY WILL HOLD TO THE $1.17 NOW THAT INFLATION HAS CLIMBED AGAIN.  THIS IS...FACT, IF KUWAIT CAN JUSTIFY AN EXCHANGE RATE OF $3.59 ON THE KWD THEN I CAN ASSURE IRAQ CAN EXCEED THAT WITH NO PROBLEMS...LETS SAY THEY COULD SUPPORT AN EXCHANGE RATE OF AT A MINIMUM OF $4.25.

Guru Mailman17:   THE NEWS IS OUTSTANDING ...BECAUSE WE CAN ACTUALLY SEE PROGRESS, ULTIMATUMS, AND NO MORE THREATS...JUNE 1 IS VERY IMPORTANT....DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF YOU SEE WTO ASCENSION BY THEN...AND THAT BRINGS...AND VERY FAST...INFLATION.  NOW THE THING THAT BEGUILES ME IS THE FACT THAT THE NC IS HEADED TOWARDS BAHGDAD AND NOT ERBIL OR AT LEAST IT APPEARS THAT WAY.  EITHER WAY YOU SEE IT...ERBIL WILL GET DONE...140 WILL BE DONE AND CHAP 7..IT APPEARS WILL ALSO BE DONE HOPEFULLY IN JUNE. IF WE SEE HAPPEN...WHATS PLANNED...THEN THE TRAIN HAS FINALLY COME INTO THE STATION.

Guru Footforward:  I THINK ANY TIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE 7TH...BUT I STILL KNOW ITS NOT GOING TO BE 40 BUCKS...NO REAL BACK WALL BUT THERE CERTAINLY IS URGENCY...CAN GO ANY TIME.

Guru BWM:  information has been streaming in today so far... everything still sounds good (not like 42 dollar good but seriously I mean what planet did you live on to believe that one anyway) so we can still consider that we have options today (don't rent a moving van yet) and see what happens... banks are ready and expectant... there will be information you need to pay attention to once this hits... lots of "education" has been presented to you in the past... hopefully you have retained enough to get started the right way...

Guru BuckWheat:  :OK, got some great news from my banking guys. the system is now running smoothly & ready to go live. Testing is at an accelerated rate. As far as these high rates in the $40 flashing on screens, that is absolutely true, but ONLY FOR TESTING PURPOSES.

The governments will get first crack and then us, there is no 3 tier.  At the rate of movement & what has happened today ,they are still expecting this

Guru Bulldog75:  OKIE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY TEMPORARILY. I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM. THIS TIME HE HAS ARRANGED CALL FORWARDING TO HIS LOCATION. HE HAS JUST INFORMED ME THAT THE INFORMATION HE RECEIVED YESTERDAY IS CORRECT. WE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM OUR BLESSINGS.

YOU GUYS NEED TO REMEMBER THAT HISTORICALLY OKIE HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS AHEAD WITH HIS INTEL. AND HIS INTEL IN THE PAST, HAS BEEN CORRECT. OKIE HAS SHARED WITH ME THAT HE WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT SHARE ANY OTHER DETAILS WITH ANYBODY EXCEPT ME. YESTERDAY, DINARMAMA7 POSTED FOR OKIE BECAUSE I WAS ON THE 7TH TEE BOX AND OKIE COULD NOT GET A HOLD OF ME.  WE SEE "THE LIGHT" AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL; AND IT IS NOT ANOTHER TRAIN COMING!!!

THERE IS DATA & SOURCES REPORTING MUCH INFO. THE IQD AND DONG WE KNOW ARE EXTREMELY STRONG. IT APPEARS FROM INTEL, DATA & SOURCES REPORTING THAT THE FINALE' SHOULD POST DURING THE EARLY MORNING AND/OR DAY TUESDAY.

THE EXACT DAY, TIME, AMTS, SPREADS, BANKS CASH IN SITES & ALL PERTINENT INFO REVOLVES AROUND THE OBVIOUS RATE POST. NO FURTHER CONCLUSION CAN BE MADE AT THIS MOMENT AND WE WAIT FOR AN EXTREMELY HIGH PROBABLE POST ON TUESDAY.

WE ALL NEED SLEEP NOW AND PREPARE FOR THE OBVIOUS, WE PRAY, ON TUESDAY. THIS SITUATION HAS TO MANIFEST AS THE WORLD ECONOMY, 'BRICS', EU, USA, IRAQ ARE IN GREAT NEED. WE PRAY FOR MANKIND THAT THIS MANNA MANIFESTS NOW. GOD SPEED OUR ECONOMIC SITUATION. MAN PROJECTS, & GOD DECIDES. IT'S TIME TO PRAY THIS IN.

THIS SHOULD OCCUR. IMHO AND OUR BANK SOURCES SAY: THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT WAS 6 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS; THAT HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 8 DAYS & 8 NIGHTS. THEY WILL BE CASHING IN 24/7 FOR THESE DESIGNATED FIRST EIGHT DAYS.

ONE MUST CALL AND GET AN APPOINTMENT TO CASH IN AT THEIR SITE. ONE CANNOT WALK IN OFF THE STREETS FOR THEY WILL BE TURNED AWAY; AND REFERRED BACK TO THE TELEPHONES TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. ALL APPOINTMENTS WILL BE DONE ONLY ON "AN APPOINTMENT ONLY" BASIS. NO EXCEPTIONS.

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE BANK LIST SITES THAT SHOULD BE RELEASED AFTER THE RATE POST. THERE SHOULD ALSO BE AN 800 TO ACCOMPANY THE LIST. ALL CODES PREVIOUSLY GIVEN WERE AS I UNDERSTAND IT, FOR CITIBANK AND BOA, NOT WELLS F. AMEN. GOOD NIGHT.

Guru Hammerman:    WE ARE TO THE DAY I FEEL WE NEEDED TO BE AT.  DOES THIS MEAN RV TODAY, CERTAINLY NOT BUT THE ODDS JUST GREW 10 FOLD. I'M HAPPY, BANKS ARE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.  MY BANKER FRIENDS SAID THIS WOULD ONLY HAPPEN ON A TUESDAY OR THURSDAY. WELL, LORDY IT TUESDAY.  FOREX IS HIGH HIGH WATCH. IRAQ JUST CALLED THE MEETING I NEED TO SEE.  THERE SHOULD BE SOME VERY POSITIVE STUFF OUT OF THIS IRAQ MEETING OF ALL POWERS SHARERS.  WE ARE EVER SO MUCH CLOSER.

Guru Cap1:   WE TRULY ARE SO VERY CLOSE TO THIS THING POPPING AND ALOT HAS AGAIN BEEN DONE BEHIND THE SCENES.  AS WE ALL KNOW BY NOW, YESTERDAY'S FIGURES POSTED BY OKIE WERE TESTS DONE TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF THE SYSTEM CHECKED OUT PROPERLY.  OKIE HAS A GREAT CONTACT WHO BELIEVED WHAT HE WAS SEEING WAS IN FACT REAL.  IF I HAD A CONTACT WHO I BELIEVED IN OF THIS CALIBER, I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING.  ALL SYSTEMS CHECKED OUT BEAUTIFULLY. QUESTION: [Do you still believe we will see a double digit rate, of course not $42?] ANSWER:  YES

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT'S GOING ON. MANY OF MY INNER GROUP OF INTEL GATHERERS DECIDED TO MEET AN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION AND SET UP A COMMAND CENTER BECAUSE WE KNEW THAT WE ARE VERY CLOSE.
 AND THAT HAS WORKED WELL

WE TRULY ARE SO VERY CLOSE TO THIS THING POPPING. AND ALOT HAS AGAIN BEEN DONE BEHIND THE SCENES.  MOST OF IT I CAN'T TALK TO YOU ABOUT, BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE HICKUPS

AS WE ALL KNOW BY NOW, YESTERDAY'S FIGURES POSTED BY OKIE WERE TESTS DONE TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF THE SYSTEM CHECKED OUT PROPERLY.

OKIE HAS A GREAT CONTACT WHO BELIEVED WHAT HE WAS SEEING WAS IN FACT REAL.   IF I HAD A CONTACT WHO I BELIEVED IN OF THIS CALIBER, I WOULD HAVE JDONE THE SAME THING.

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Cappy has spent a lot of time determining that today’s exercise with the rates was in fact a test. Okie was not informed that this was a test, and thus felt this was the real thing – an easy mistake to be made in this tense environment

Here on Cap’s Corner we are fortunate that gtabdinar happened to be in a regional bank in his hometown and was at that moment watching the screens and seeing what was happening.  He was on the phone with me and I was able to use my experience to alert Cappy to what I thought was happening. Cappy took it from there and after exhaustive phone calls and receiving substantive evidence; has determined that today’s exercise was indeed a test

Not only was this a final test to insure communications down to the lowest levels, but also a test of a newly designed group rate code column that tested inserting a specific test code into the system and seeing if that resulted in the proper newly revised rate value.

Now there is some who might wonder why the rates shown were used, and there is a simple explanation for this that I will try to explain.

The numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8 are the widest numbers in our 10 number characters. The numbers used in today’s test were 42.38, 2.50, and 44.88 all the widest numbers except for the zero, but that was used by design as well

If you’ve ever used excel spreadsheets and had a column too narrow for the numbers used, the program truncates the values to ##.##. If that were to happen for the currency screen, a PB or teller would have a difficult time determining what value to pay the customer.

Thus you use the widest numbers in a test to insure that the column is wide enough so a two digit number out to two decimal places is not truncated.  2.50 was used, as the programmers desired to test the add-on function of the group rate, but also wanted to make sure the final number added up to using .88 – the widest numbers.

The test is finishing up as we read this, and initial reports say this test has been smooth from start to where they are now. We are hoping that after a review of the success and a go/no-go decision, a go decision will be made and an attempt of the final step, which is pushing this out to the teller screens. We don’t have a clue when this might be, maybe instantaneous or the PTB may delay for a few hours for some reason. Only they know the timing.

Hopefully this gives you some clues as why this process may have been delayed a few days (programming this group rate code function), how many digits they are allowing for in the system conversion, and that they are now prepared to utilize the group rate code function.

If you want to play intel guru, this is your chance to use this intel to best determine your own ideas and guesstimate of when this might best domino.

You all are the best educated Dinarians around and I know you’ll glean much information, add it to what you know, and look at the past tendencies of when things have been done in the past few weeks.  Just know that Cap is watching this closer than close and is on top of this event with a keen sense of when all this is coming down.

That’s one very good reason why he can’t answer our questions at this critical moment in this process. In the intel community, we’d call him radioactive and dangerous to slip out critical info.  End of my post - hope this helps all of you see what transpired today more clearly!

Guru Med:   EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD HANDS  EVERYTHING REALLY SEEMS TO MADE A 180 DEGREE TURNAROUND  AND WE ACTUALLY MAY GET IRAQ ON TRACK FOR DEMOCRACY  AND SUCCESS FINALLY...WOW WHAT A REVELATION  COULD IT BE THAT THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SAID EITHER DO IT OR ELSE.

PTR Member Pdreher:   We are very , very close not months away. News yesterday is that they want to speed up the deletion of the 3 zeroes and not wait till September.

deleting zeroes is taking the large denoms out of circulation and using them only for very large country to country exchanges.
removing the zeroes means the RV.  its their codes words for what they are doing. Aribic translations are not all the good sometime, but this is what they mean.

my sources tell me that May 10th is a cutoff. Maliki either has to announce Erbil or he is out the door (very quickly, maybe a shot in the head? ) Once they have this National Conference, which they will have this week (no matter what you hear on the chat rooms or CC) 

No oil being pumped now for over 3 weeks in Kurdistan region means no oil revenues.  Iraq govenment bills are piking up. Its the end of the month and they have over 3 billion in bills to pay out to contractors and gov't employees. Most large gov't projects have been put on hold too. Someone has to cave in soon. News from Iraq since Friday is that this is happening. Shabibi holds the money (bank) and Talibani as head of the budget, spends the money. There is enormous pressure coming from Talibani to open the 2012 budgets. Parliamentt can do this without Arbil GOI and without CBI. Once its opened CBI must RV to .86 to 1.17 to cover expenses of Gov't and pay Talibani what he needs to run gov't.  If this happens the IMF is going to step in a hurry and give us the full blown RV rate ($4.20 +) since they are worried investors will quickly buy up dinars and inflate currency again.  Maliki- he has already agreed to implement Erbil agreement and keeps saying he has done all he has to do, however that is not true. He has to publically announce that the gov't is completed (GOI). Once he does this Shabibi will give us the full RV. Shabibi has said many times "give me the GOI and I'll give you the RV".

Guru JoseyWales:  LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE TODAY IN PREPARATION FOR OUR BIG DAY.......COUNT AND RECOUNT YOUR IQD, MAKE A LIST OF PRIORITIES TO ACTIVATE AS SOON AS THE RATE GOES LIVE, WHAT YOU ARE WEARING, WHAT YOU ARE CARRYING, WHERE YOU ARE GOING, AND WHO YOU ARE GOING WITH……DO NOT TRAVEL ALONE IF POSSIBLE…..

WHICH CASH-IN LOCATION YOU WILL MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH, WHICH ACCOUNT YOUR FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO……CONTACT PROFESSIONALS TO ASSIST YOU IN TAX, LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, ASSET MANAGEMENT…………..WHICH DEBTS YOU WILL PAY OFF, WHAT PURCHASES YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF TO BETTER THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES……

AFTER YOU ADDRESS THESE IMPORTANT TASKS, IT IS TIME TO TREAT YOURSELF TO AN AMAZING DINNER, VACATION, SPA, ETC…….. LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK…..YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE…..PAY IT FORWARD!!!!

Guru Winalot:  no CBI update today, or forex... plus all the markets are closed today for mayday... except england, australia, and us... the countries that participated in the gulf war...The KWD didn't update either.... and i have always wondered of they would rv together.   If it is a live tradeable currency on forex, or a locked rate, either way...no need for updates

Guru PapaJack:  Hey everybody I thought I should drop by and throw a few idea's out there so things don't fall into chaos. First of all OKIE truthfully told you what the screens were showing, secondly I have told you all along there are 2 schools of thought, 1. It's all about Iraq, or 2. The banks have the rate. Meaning BEAR vs OKIE, I don't think for a minute we will get $40+ but I am hopeful for $4+ JMHO but it did show the high rate. STAY BALANCED!!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum