Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces

Go down

Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces Empty Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 am

Deputy for Iraq calls for Americans to demand Nujaifi pay compensation to Iraqis affected by the forces
المحرر: AA | SS Editor: AA | SS الأحد 19 حزيران 2011 12:06 GMT Sunday 19 حزيران 2011 12:06 GMT السومرية نيوز/ بغداد
Alsumaria News / Baghdad

دعا نائب عن القائمة العراقية، الأحد، رئيس مجلس النواب إلى مطالبة الحكومة الأمريكية بدفع تعويضات العراقيين المتضررين من قواتها، مبينا أن رئيس البرلمان يجب أن لا يكون أقل شجاعة من وفد الكونغرس الذي طالب بدفع تعويضات الحرب لأميركا. Deputy called for the Iraqi List, Sunday, President of the House of Representatives to demand that the U.S. government to pay compensation of Iraqis affected by the troops, noting that the speaker should not be less than the courage of the congressional delegation, who demanded payment of war reparations to America.

وقال محمد سلمان في حديث لـ"السومرية نيوز"، إن "على رئيس مجلس النواب أسامة النجيفي، أن يطالب من الحكومة الأمريكية بدفع تعويضات العراقيين المتضررين من قواتها في العراق". Mohammed Salman said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "the President of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi, to demand from the U.S. government to compensate Iraqis affected by the troops in Iraq."

وأضاف سلمان أن "النجيفي يجب أن لا يكون أقل شجاعة من وفد الكونغرس الذي جاء إلى العراق وطالب الحكومة بدفع تعويضات الحرب لأميركا". Salman said that "Najafi should not be less than the courage of the congressional delegation who came to Iraq and demanded the government to pay war reparations to America."

وكان ستة من أعضاء الكونغرس الأميركي عقدوا، في العاشر من حزيران الجاري، مؤتمرا صحافيا في مقر السفارة الأميركية ببغداد وطالبوا فيه الحكومة العراقية بدفع تعويضات خسائر الجيش الأميركي في العراق، وأشاروا إلى أن الحكومة الأميركية لا تستطيع أن تتكبد مبالغ طائلة في ظل الوضع الاقتصادي الحرج، كما انتقدوا قيام الحكومة بمنعهم من زيارة معسكر أشرف الذي يقيم فيه أعضاء من منظمة مجاهدي خلق، وأكدوا أن هذا الإجراء سيدفعهم إلى المزيد من التحقيقات حول ما جرى في معسكر أشرف من قتل 35 مدنيا"، مطالبين بـ"محاسبة من أصدر الأمر بقتل المدنيين في معسكر اشرف. The six members of the U.S. Congress held, on the tenth of June, a press conference at the headquarters of the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad and demanded that the Iraqi government to pay compensation losses the U.S. military in Iraq, and noted that the U.S. government can not afford to incur huge amounts of money in light of the critical economic situation, It also criticized the government prevented them from visiting Camp Ashraf, who lives in which the members of the MKO, and stressed that this action will push them to further investigation about what happened at Camp Ashraf killed 35 civilians ", demanding to" accounting of ordering the killing of civilians in the camp Ashraf.

فيما أعلنت الحكومة العراقية، أنها أبلغت السفارة الأميركية في بغداد بوجوب مغادرة عدد من أعضاء الكونغرس الأميركي يزورون العراق حاليا بسبب مواقف أطلقوها الجمعة من بغداد، فيما ذكر مصدر في وزارة الخارجية العراقية أن المواقف التي أطلقها أعضاء الكونغرس كانت غير موفقة وأثارت حفيظة العراق. The Iraqi government announced that it informed the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad to leave the number of members of Congress visiting Iraq is due to the positions rained on Friday from Baghdad, while a source at the Iraqi Foreign Ministry that attitudes launched by members of Congress were unsuccessful and raised the ire of Iraq.

وكان النائب عن القائمة العراقية زياد الذرب أعلن، في الـ23 من أيار الماضي، عن تشكيل خلية عمل تضم برلمانيين حاليين وسابقين لمطالبة القوات الأمريكية والبريطانية بتعويض العراقيين المتضررين من دخول تلك القوات للبلاد بعد العام 2003، مؤكدا أن الخلية ستوزع على المواطنين المتضررين استمارات خاصة لمعرفة حجم الأضرار. The MP for the Iraqi List, Ziad worldwide abolition announced, in the 23 of May, the formation of a cell, the work of parliamentarians current and former to demand that U.S. and British forces to compensate Iraqis affected by the entry of these forces to the country after 2003, confirming that the cell will be distributed to citizens affected by special forms to find out the size of damage.

وأعلن البنك المركزي العراقي، خلال العام الماضي 2010، أن مجلس الوزراء اتخذ قرارا بتعويض المواطنين الأمريكيين المتضررين اللذين احتجزهم النظام السابق في العام 1991، بنحو 400 مليون دولار. The Central Bank of Iraq, over the past year 2010, the Council of Ministers took the decision to compensate the affected U.S. citizens who were detained by the former regime in 1991, about $ 400 million.

وصوّت مجلس النواب العراقي، خلال جلسته الـ60 التي عقدت، في الـ30 من نيسان الماضي، بالأغلبية على تصديق اتفاقية تسوية المطالبات بين حكومة جمهورية العراق وحكومة الولايات المتحدة الأميركية، فيما أعلنت كتلة الأحرار التابعة للتيار الصدري، عن رفضها مشروع قانون تصديق الاتفاقية، معتبره أنه في حال كان هناك ضغط على الحكومة في هذا الاتجاه، فيجب ألا يكون في مجلس النواب. And the voice of the Iraqi Parliament, during its 60 th held in the 30 of last April, a majority for ratification of the Convention on the settlement of claims between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United States, declared their mass free of the Sadrist movement, rejected a draft law on ratification of the Convention, arguing that in If there is pressure on the government in this direction, it should not be in the House.

وأحال مجلس الوزراء مشروع قانون تصديق اتفاقية تسوية المطالبات بين حكومتي العراق والولايات المتحدة الأميركية، إلى مجلس النواب، في 23 آذار الماضي، استناداً إلى أحكام المادتين 61 البند رابعاً و80 البند ثانياً من الدستور. And referred the Council of Ministers a draft law on ratification of the Convention on the settlement of claims between the governments of Iraq and the United States, to the House of Representatives, on March 23 last, according to the provisions of articles 61 and 80 Fourth item item II of the Constitution.

يذكر أن عددا من المواطنين الأمريكيين رفعوا عدد من الدعاوى ضد حكومة صدام حسين بتهم استخدامهم رهائن ودروعا بشرية خلال التحضير لحرب الخليج الثانية في العام 1991، وواصلوا تلك الدعاوى بعد سقوط نظام صدام عام 2003، فيما قرر مجلس الأمن الدولي أن يعوض العراق بعد حرب الخليج عام 1991 الدول التي عانت نتيجة لاحتلال الكويت. The number of U.S. citizens have raised a number of lawsuits against the government of Saddam Hussein on charges of using them as hostages and human shields during the preparation of the second Gulf War in 1991, and continued the proceedings after the fall of Saddam's regime in 2003, while the UN Security Council to compensate Iraq after the Gulf War in 1991 States that have suffered as a result of the occupation of Kuwait.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsumarianews.com%2Far%2F1%2F22732%2Fnews-details-.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum