Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington 4/29/17

Go down

Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 Empty Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington 4/29/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:52 am

RE: Children In Danger

You have to understand that FEAR is a choice. If you are willing to go to Fear, then nothing can sooth you. You have to make a decision if you will be controlled by the Cabal Fear Agenda or if you will refuse to be controlled.

I was personally involved in the rescue operation that not only saved all the Children here in the US, but also linked to all other places in the World. It was a World Wide take down that started here and was conducted everywhere at the same exact time. Every Single network was KNOWN, and was cleared by our Ground forces, Hollow Earth Forces, Inner Earth Forces, and Galactic Forces. It is OVER and done.

The Dregs of The Cabal Are No Match For The Galactics

Do you really think that the Pathetic Cabal, have any place that they can hide or anything that they can do that the Galactic Forces don’t already know about? You have to realize that at the Galactic level they are in a different frequency and are invisible to us in our dimension/frequency. There is no place they can't go, and there is nothing that they don’t know. They already knew every tunnel, every home, every place on the planet where children and others were being held as they give off an energy signature that can be tracked. At the Galactic level they can "Feel" those in danger, and hone in on their energy signal. Like I have said a thousand times, it is a game of light vs. dark, and the signal was already given to do the rescue World Wide and it is now DONE!

You Are Being Played For Your Energy

You have something very valuable, your creative energy. Will you use it to help create the RV and prosperity on Earth, or will you use it to FEAR what the Cabal are doing? You are being played to trick you into fearing something that does not exist to harness your life energy. They used to do this with fake false flag events. They can't do that anymore. All they have left is to lie to you and say "We have children and we are going to kill them." BULL SHIT! I call you on that, you pathetic bunch of Cabal morons. I KNOW BETTER!

Decide For Yourself

Do you realize that the Cabal have no more armies, no more leaders, no more money, and they are not holding anyone hostage either? That is a lie. Once you understand that anyone in those circumstances gives off a fear response which is like a homing beacon to the Galactic forces, you will realize it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to have anyone in captivity that the good guys don’t know about.

What Level Works For You?

I have told you that I and Sephora know personally that everyone has been rescued. Grandfather and AA Michael has told you that everyone was rescued. Even Zorra said it today on his call. He said at the end of the call "All children have been rescued everywhere in the World, No one is in danger"

Play back: (641) 715-0744, Access code: 554387#
Richard Lee McKim Responds to Judy Byington  4/29/17 Cleardot

Do you think that anyone could be in danger that Sananda, or Jesus as you know him, wouldn't know about? What do you need to believe that all is well and everything you are being told is a lie? What do you want pictures of empty tunnels? Can you not see that they are playing you?

Nothing But Lies

Did you see that pathetic post that said that someone tried to contact me? Really? There is not one of you on this web site that can't figure out how to contact me, and yet, I WAS NOT CONTACTED.... THAT WAS A LIE. If that was a Lie, then why should we believe these people who are publicizing that they are going to kill children? Don't you find it odd that they are so interested in putting this "Notice" on Dinar Chronicles?

Time For Action Judy!

Judy, it is time for action. Let us find out what is true and what is not. I want you to forward EVERY SINGLE EMAIL from EVERY SOURCE that claims to have information to: UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com Better yet, Post your sources here on the net for the Whole World to see and respond to.

Whatever you do, do not tell me something about privacy or confidential sources or any of that nonsense. You still claim horrible stuff is planned. THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. As far as this "Annett" person goes. Tell them to ACTUALLY contact me and NOT lie about it. This GOES BEYOND FEAR MONGERING AND PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR THIS. Annett, I am TALKING TO YOU!

You want something to be done about this Judy? THEN: Send EVERY BIT of information you have on these people who are supposed to know about this supposed crime and include everyone who has contacted you with this information. I Guarantee you that I have the RIGHT PEOPLE FOR THIS JOB, whether it is to actually save these kids, or to arrest those who are perpetrating this FEAR MONGERING fraud against good people. BOTH are Crimes and these people will answer for it one way or the other.

No One Will Be Hurt.... BUT...

I am telling you that all have been rescued, I don’t care whether or not you believe it. I can tell you that no one will be hurt, but Many will go to jail. Judy, you wanted attention to this matter, you have it. I expect to have that information within minutes of this being posted. I am in fact asking Patrick to forward this message to you BEFORE it is posted. I expect you to send that information to Patrick ASAP, before this post shows up on Dinar Chronicles. It is put up or shut up time Judy. The minute that information hits Patrick's email box "Things" will start. I Promise!

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that people are lying here and it will not be tolerated. The Cabal have been gutted and only the Faces remain and even they will be taken down very soon. My top sources on this planet say all have been rescued, and yet this warning persists. I am told that this Annett person contacted me and that IS A LIE! THAT NEVER HAPPENED. This situation has now gone to the top and people are going to be arrested under the natural, the Universal Law of DO NO HARM. You can't yell fire in a movie theater and you can't put out a message that a bunch of children are about to be murdered either. Judy, your cooperation is NOW DEMANDED. I await news from Patrick that he has received the necessary information for the Powers That Be to take action. It is time to act. It is time for names, emails, phone numbers, contacts, messages, and everything else. We, the New Powers That Be, The Republic, The Elders, The Hollow and Inner Earth Forces, and The Galactic Forces, are all on standby, RIGHT NOW, to receive that information from you and TAKE ACTION. Somebody is going to be arrested, either the ones who are going to harm kinds, or the ones that are lying about kids being harmed.You wanted action... YOU GOT IT!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

Children Scheduled to be Sacrificed on April 30

by Judy Byington,
On April 30 children in nine cities have been scheduled to be tortured and killed by a Vatican-led Illuminati Ninth Circle child sacrifice cult according to sources of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS).

Influential banker, political, business and church leaders across the globe were said planning the Satanic pedophile human sacrifice festivals for Catholic facilities in Rome, Montreal, London, Paris, Brussels, Geneva, Frankfurt, Tara, Ireland and Washington (DC).

The planet's elite controllers were blood feasting pedophiles who feed off the 8 million children gone missing each year around the world according to Joachim Hagopian (Before It's News).

Hagopian claimed at the head were 13 family bloodlines including the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, (Bushes, Clintons) and European royalty who controlled thousands of compromised, bribed and blackmailed puppet politicians, bankers, judges, CEO’s, military generals, entertainers, top level spies and police chiefs.

A Banker who was once ordered to sacrifice children said, "We must wake up and see what is really happening around us. If we unite in rejecting the darkness, humanity can destroy the Illuminati before they destroy us. Unite and this entire shit story ceases to exist." Banker Says He was Told to Sacrifice Children at an Illuminati Party YourNewsWire.

Kevin Annett and the ITCCS have been organizing to save the children. Find out how you could help by listening to Radio Free Kanata: www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata

Children Still on Schedule to be Human Sacrifices on April 30

by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Children are still being held as sacrificial offerings for Ninth Circle Satanic rites scheduled for next Sunday April 30 according to Kevin Annett, spokesperson for the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels and it's investigative arm, the ITCCS (itccs.org). According to Annett children in nine cities were to be tortured and killed by a Vatican-led Illuminati Ninth Circle child sacrifice cult.

Yesterday OWK published on Dinar Chronicles that all children held as sacrifical offerings had been released and that he had personally led rescue teams into underground caverns situated beneath well known businesses.

OWK's claims were suspect according to Annett who has been working with the ICLC Court for close to seven years as the six international judges litigated global elite members of the Ninth Circle. Annett has asked OWK for verification that the children had been freed because to his and the Court's knowledge, no such rescue has occured and the children remained in danger.

Influential banker, political, business and church leaders belonging to the global Ninth Circle Child Sacrifice Cult were said planning the Satanic pedophile human sacrifice festivals for Catholic facilities in Rome, Montreal, London, Paris, Brussels, Geneva, Frankfurt, Tara, Ireland and Washington (DC).

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum