Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:02 am

Guru Hammerman: this afternoon the bankers were called into big meetings with imf, wb, and ust...all went well, cant share what was talked about [hint great stuff ] after that, all of the major banking currency depts have been meeting to set some cash is [in?] rules...with no actions, iraq has no cash flow in there country...something has to happen and what might that be? 

Guru OkieOilman:  OK GUYS STILL GETTING MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS--NOW THE BANKS HAS REQUESTED THEY HAVE AT LEAST 1 DAY TO SHAKE THINGS OUT AND MAKE IMMEDIATE PREPARATIONS TOMORROW AND REQUEST THAT WE WAIT TILL THURSDAY FOR THE RUSH ON THE BANK--I PERSONALLY FEEL THIS IS A REASONABLE REQUEST ON THEIR PART. THEY ALSO REQUESTED WE PLEASE DON'T START BOMBARDING THEM WITH PHONE CALLS TOMORROW.

Guru Bulldog75:  WE THANK OUR HEAVENLY FATHER FOR YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SENDS OUR MANNA FROM HEAVEN. WE THANK YOU DEAR GOD IN ADVANCE KNOWING THAT OUR PROSPERITY AND BLESSINGS FLOWS LIKE HONEY TO RE-VITALIZE OUR HOMES, FINANCES AND ECONOMY. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED TO BE HERE. WE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS IN YOUR NAME. WE THANK YOU DEAR FATHER IN ADVANCE. AMEN. FOR THIS IS SO. AMEN.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  Parliament sources reported that the chapter VII removal is right around the corner, due to the return of bilateral relations between Iraq and Kuwait. This progress is what will lead to Iraq returning to the international environment and regaining their full sovereignty. We speculate that the UN Security Council will not release them until they raise their exchange rate. Although that is not a direct stipulation, it is a bargaining chip they use when diplomatic measures fail and one that is on our side.

The international community is pressuring the major oil companies not to sign any new contracts with Iraq or the KRG and suspend all operations until the HCL/Article 11 is implemented which will bring Erbil back to the table. Tuesday the Iraqi list boycotted another preparatory meeting and this added pressure may finally bring a resolution.

The Economic Commission is pushing for the restructuring of the dinar and the issuance of the LDs. They argue that the time is right to remove the zeros and raise the exchange rate. Iraq will benefit from this project in many ways and it's the only way for them to return as economic leaders not only regionally but globally. I don't know the timing and I don't pretend to, but I do know that our investment is solid and this story has a happy ending for us.

Guru Frank26:  Do you believe that...the GOI is going to force, by law, the CBI to become a part of the GOI so that they can then control the CBI and the countries monies and not allow them to raise the value of the currency? NO.   Do you know why?...the National Alliance imposed conditions against Maliki to keep it on the Prime Minister’s seat. What does that mean? Basically this is saying that the most prominent conditions are not to be linked with the Central government and not to allow for interference with the work attempting to be accomplished. This is the government saying guys, leave Shabibi alone and do not interfere with his work. Maliki has agreed with all conditions. 

who’s pushing Shabibi…we are, the USA...we are working with Shabibi to create the monetary reform...Shabibi is pushing the GOI and Maliki because he is standing there waiting to do this...they have no idea what they are doing. They are a fledgling democracy. One cannot expect things overnight. Shabibi is working with the Authors of the Plan to make sure the monetary reform comes out perfect. To make sure that it comes out perfect is to make sure that the CBI and GOI are in coordination. We are seeing this evidence. Last month we see this literally in headlines. There is great coordination between the two of them now.

Shabibi made it very clear that within the few coming days. That definition…you have to expand it. Over there that doesn’t mean “in a few coming days” like it does here. What’s after days? Weeks. Good. With that said, and with what has happened over the weekend between the GOI and CBI and the CBI being pleased about it;  Let us know see if Shabibi comes back out into the lime-light. The ball is in the court of the Parliament, the GOI. Now today Maliki’s confidence is renewed, how do they go from hot and cold so quickly? Then Shabibi  hears what happens and says ok, you know what…I reaffirm and re-promise that we are movin

Shabibi is ready to do this right now. He was ready last year to do it. He has been waiting on the GOI. It is the GOI that is constantly working to get where they need to be. Now Kuwait and the Kurds are happy with Baghdad. They want to see Chapter 7 removed.

the latest word from Iraqiya TV...they are still repeating much about the soon coming rising value of the currency. Not as much as last week over the weekend but still it is repeated a lot. The dynamic is still going strongly just not as strongly as last week.

We think the citizens are being careful with how they deal with the GOI because they know they are about to do something special for everyone. They know Shabibi is ready and they are now watching, waiting and counting on the GOI.  The people have learned how to survive on their own terms until the government is ready to support them. They put their hopes in the Central Bank, into Shabibi. He is their hero; and he will be when he restores their pride in their country and in themselves.

Guru Delta:   there was a big meeting; it’s a big deal in Iraq. Every other day there are big meetings behind closed doors with the Financial Committees. Remember there is a Financial Advisory committee of Parliament and the Cabinet Financial Advisory committee also Shabibi is on the board. There is a lot of pressure to do something right now...they have promised that they are going to do something to increase the dinar’s value. There is a lot of talk on TV about this.  Iraq cannot continue to wait to do this...based on all Intel right now we might see something this week. 

a friend in Iraq....mentioned that sometime in May the CBI will increase value something around nine or ten dinars per dollar which is around .09 or .10 cents. It’s very possible.  Iran and Syria have a lot of Dinar. If the CBI starts and comes out at .10 cents, those countries will have no choice but to cash in their Dinar. That is a lot of money for those countries. It’s one way for the CBI to get a lot of dinar back from surrounding countries. Remember they can come out at .10 cents and not release lower-denoms right now. By the time of Jan. 2013 we should at least see the dinar at 1:1 with the dollar. Not rumors, but the CBI has said they will increase the value gradually. Even if we have 8 months, it’s a win/win for all of us.

Guru Kaperoni:   WTO has nothing to do with Shabs...Shabs runs the monetary policy...that is it...the IMP [IMF?] and world bank are running the show...I think the IMF and world bank are using the Syria/Iran issues to help Iraq...since their own (Syria and Iran) currency is dropping and they don't want those countries to have dinar...so the dollars leaving to Syria and Iran are ok...as it is sucking in the dinar...my thoughts are that Shabs is happy with that...both had dinar, but are now needing dollars...the world bank and IMF may have said..."no more"...we don't know, but it is clearly coming to a head soon...the dinar rate has nothing to do with the budget at this point.

Guru Adam Montana:   first the bad news - no RV announced yet...here's where we are...Iraq meeting with Kuwait. NICE! Changes in the data the CBI posted. DOUBLE NICE! Iraq officially dropped the intention of "removing the 0's by September". I LOVE IT!   Chapter 7 and HCL still not done. Bummer. The absolute most positive thing I can take from those items is the fact that 3 of the 5 are DONE, and the other 2 are NEXT UP. It's not a matter of 'if", it's a matter of "when"...unfortunately, it's very uncertain how "soon" this will happen.  

Iraq is moving forward and they are very positive lately. I hope we see a major rate change by this summer, but I think  the original "plan" was to do it right around September.  I think they need some time to pull in some of the larger notes, and we know the average Iraqi currently prefers USD to Dinar. This is perfect if the CBI wants to gradually pull in some of the IQD that's on the streets out there. It doesn't appear that there is any way to QUICKLY pull a lot of IQD off the street, so we all have to suck it up and be patient. They aren't going to launch this thing prematurely, because that would be a recipe for failure.

Guru Cap1:   THIS IS A HUGE UNDERTAKING. NOT AS SIMPLE AS WE WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO BE.  THERE IS NO HOLDUP.  FOR US, IT LOOKS AS IF THERE IS, BUT IN ACTUALITY, THERE IS NO HOLD UP. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS.  WITH THE WTR [WAITING TO REPORT] SHOWING ON THE SCREENS, IT CAN'T BE LONG NOW.  NEXT STEP IS.......BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru BellaGrits:   what we give in here is what our intel provides us; consequently, we feel we have top rated INTEL...to the best of our knowledge, the 3 letter agencies have completed their jobs, all countries have signed off, we are merely awaiting the banking process...OUR POSITION IS BETTER THAN IT'S EVER BEEN...we expect it ANYTIME...WE HAVE TOLD YOU TO EXPECT $4 - $6.

I don't know about you guys, but this comment from the IRAQI NEWSPAPER is alluding to trading internationally...spells FOREX to me: JMO, but take a look...Great News ~ Iraq Central Bank confirms the abandonment of an auction sale of foreign currency !!! Central Bank announced today that his quest for the transfer of an auction sale of foreign currency (dollar) government to a commercial bank, saying the auction is not within its terms of reference. The deputy governor of Bank of the appearance of Mohammed that "It is time for an auction sale of currency out of the central bank, and shall state that a commercial bank, Vmzad sell the currency does not fall within the competence of the Central Bank of Iraq."  I am looking at today...nothing negative...all positive news.

Hi, just passing on a little more this afternoon..... things are looking even better...... afternoons always bring out even more confirmations and news......thank you all for being so patient as we try and figure all this out......I wish I could be more specific.....if you knew me, you'd know I hate this "cryptic" type talk....YUK!

I so admire you all for understanding we can only say so much without jeopardizing anything or anyone. Best advice for now.....do whatever it is you need to do to be ready--regardless if it is today/tomorrow...just be prepared... Things are heating up even more peeps....be back later!

Guru Jonnywg:   Hi there ........I expect that we will be having a great day today .......... we will be live on moderated chat in a few minute ABOUT 3:45 AND THE " BANKER WILL COME IN AT 4:30 EST..................... THERE WILL BE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT................. SO STRAP YOURSELF IN

I WILL SHUT PHONE OFF............ THE BANKER WILL BE HERE AT 4:30 EST BUT WE WILL START NOW

NO DELAY JUST LOTS TO DO AND A MOVING TARGET AS ECONOMIES CHANGE DAILY...TIMING IS ALWAYS THE ISSUE...THIS SHOULD SHOW ANY MINUTE...BUT...We all know the ptb can stall it...the release is on a timer as all the rest is done.

Guru Doc:  the bank rate rumors being propagated currently have been and continue to be hocus pocus.  This was based on the fact our banking experts informed us that what is being reported...IS NOT the way an RV would be disseminated to the banks.  When the CBI changes the rate in the system it will be updated to banks world-wide in  less than seconds.  There are no "to be released later" or "computer glitch" scenarios.  If there was this information would be known by the markets before us and the dinar would be priced in the market accordingly.

There was not a lot of new information published in the last few days.  The Kuwaitis are still singing Iraq's praises which leads us to believe chapter 7 release will happen in June at the next UNSC meeting.  The only significant piece of information was Shabibi now saying the LD (new currency) would be out beginning January 2013.  Originally he had said September 2012.  This very easily could be in response to the GOI's request to delay the lifting of the zeros project.  It does appear Shabibi is trying to work with the GOI.  However, there will come a point he will have no choice but to act if the GOI doesn't get it together.  Based on the information we have currently we are still maintaining chapter 7 release in June with a RV in June to September.  The initial rate could be below $1 but we believe the plan is to work it to $1 in the near term.  We report, you decide.

Guru BWM:   well I must admit that I'm a bit frustrated today on several counts... first, there WAS a lot of info pointing to "watching" last night for possible activity and here we are again still looking... but again this was to "watch" with no guarantees but yet so many continue to tell you "you'll be at the banks in the morning" as they close out the day each night... I struggle understanding how someone at this point in the game still cannot process the information to comprehend that we CANNOT make guarantees or tell ppl when to expect completion... we can only pass along what we hear as a possibility and move from there...

Guru BGG:   I don't see that foreign currency auction as "not selling Dinar" - it is in Iraq, they aren't selling "foreign currency" (meaning - not their own)...it was referring to DOLLARS!! ...sounds like the CBI is looking to de-dollarize the market - GREAT!!

Guru Bear5642:     I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR SOMETHING UP - SOMEONE MADE A STATEMENT YESTERDAY AND SAID I THOUGHT YOU RETIRED. I DIDN'T EVER SAY THAT THAT CAME FROM JONNHYWG POST. I SAID I WAS GOING TO TAKE A SEASON AWAY TO PROVE A POINT. JUST YESTERDAY I RECEIVED A CALL FROM SOMEONE WE ALL KNOW AND TOLD ME IT WOULD HAPPEN OVER NIGHT AND WE WOULD SEE THIS THIS MORNING. I SAID I'M SORRY BUT YOU ARE WRONG AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THIS PERSON DID FULLY UNDERSTAND MY RESONING AND ACCEPTED WHAT I TOLD HIM.

I KNOW THAT THE CBI DID STOP SELLING AUCTIONS OF FOREIGN CURRENCY AND THIS IS A VERY GOOD STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITHOUT US DOLLAR TO TRADE WITH THEY WILL AHVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE IQD

I HAVE SOEM THINGS COMING IN FROM IRAW LATER THIS AFTERNOON AND I WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SUSPENSION OF THE AUCTIONS I FEEL THIS IS POWERFUL AND IS THE CBI TAKING ACTION TOREENFORCE THE VALUE OF THE IQD

HEY GUYS AND GALS IM NOT TRYING TO STIR THE POT I KNOW SO MANY NEED THIS FOR FINANCIAL REASONS BUT THAT JUSTIFY THROWING THE BABY OUT WITH THE BATH WATER

THE CBI SUSPENDED THE AUCTION OF FOREIGN CURRENCY, THAT IS HUGE.  THE CBI HAS JUST MADE A MAJOR MOVE AND HAVE GIVEN NO CHOICE BUT TO USE THE IQD.  WITHOUT US DOLLAR TO TRADE WITH THEY WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE IQD.  IRAQ IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR AN RV,  THEY NEED THE BLOCKS TO COME INTO AGREEMENT AND LET IT HAPPEN AND THAT IS GREAT NEWS.  IT WILL RV AND I FEEL SOON.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  Wow, have I been a busy boy, but I just had to make myself sit down and say 'hi' and to also tell you all some important information. With the revaluation of the dinar so close all of the scam artists are out there.

So as to not offend anyone I will keep this very simple. DO NOT GIVE YOUR DINAR TO ANYONE EXCEPT A BANKER, SITTING IN A BANK AND GIVING YOU A RECEIPT IN RETURN FOR YOUR DINAR.

If you are in a group going to that bank, you hand the banker your dinar. Your personal information is for no one except you and your banker. Don’t let anyone play on your desperation by giving you a song and dance story about a $22.00 dollar rate that is guaranteed and to give them your dinar to secure that rate. Plain and simple HOLD ON TO YOUR DINAR UNTIL YOU SEE THE WHITES OF YOUR BANKERS EYES.

I have no specific Intel to give as I’ve been told it is being done and no further information is required. I can tell you no one knows the rate, so all the bank stories are useless to listen to. All the stories of cash out tomorrow, don’t listen, no one knows the release of the revaluation. I know just about every other chat site out there is claiming today tomorrow. And I’ve been hearing that for ohhhhhhhh about 4 months now from the same people, who keep on and on. DON’T get all wrapped up in that, stay with the informative information you can research and decipher for yourself.

Now as far as the rate is concerned, it will be known at the time of release and when the banks have a live rate. No they don’t have a live rate if they did I wouldn’t be typing this long drawn out statement, I would be at the bank. lol When it comes to DinarWishes and BWM’s info. I listen to them and NO ONE else. And we all speak everyday along with other top level contacts and go over the information we have collectively received. And not every day is a stellar day for information. For me I go days without hearing from my government contacts and when I do they have something intelligent for me to offer.

I wish I had some fantastic news that would curl your toes, but it’s just not out there. Those that have the great info are not talking, as they SHOULDN’T BE. They sure are not talking to chat site self proclaimed guru’s. That I can assure you. But if you’re keeping up with current affairs, I’m sure you can see on your own we are progressing very nicely. And I’m very happy with where we are right now. It will happen, we all know this, and we just can’t will it to happen. And by the way, if you ask me a question, and I don’t know the answer, that exactly what I’m going to tell you, I’m not afraid to so. “I don’t know” not like some other people. Geesh

Guru DinarWishes:   Morning Peeps and Fellow Squirrels!!! This morning I have received some news we may be Very Close to seeing what we all want.... It is a real and breathing thing.... The RV will be here soon and there are somethings Im being told that need completing and once I get word its done Ill let you all know as soon as I can... No Hype just News...

Also Got word that the Overseas banks have it on the same level of screens there that the Banks have here and they dont understand why it hasnt shown yet... I am being instructed to exspect a rate between 6-12 dollars... So we shall see what happens when it shows... Till then stay grounded and remain calm.... Hope this helps give you some light as to where we are....

Guru Soonerfan62: Guys I was on that call with OKIE and it was GREAT. Get your plans together tomorrow

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Logistics is all the computer connections, every teller screen able to receive updates, and any related paperwork that authorizes certain actions. Most, if not all is done, but they also have to verify everyone is good to go as well. That all fits under the logistics umbrella.

I think some are trying to start their careers and retire all on one project - this one! We're getting there, it's just going painfully slow.

Surprised they weren't finalized this morning, so it really is at any time this can show. I know that has become a trite phrase, but it's so close I pulled a few IOU's in just to have this broadband air card with me today on the rig. No room for error if it dominoes, I'm at the bank ASAP!

Follow the smell of the rats. They're stinky vermin that smell worse than your feet. Probably down in the bowels of the ship. It's a dirty job geeman, but weaver says you're the best man on board to crawl around in that area in search - she calls you a natural!

WF and Chase don't need one more day. It'd have to be B of A or Citi-bank whinin' - don't know for sure cuz I don't have contacts at those two banks. WF/Chase have their people trained and ready. The only issue that might be on the table is request by banks for more exchange time!

Don't expend too many braincells on this. I think the rates will come out sometime today, and we'll have time to discuss the bank packages in a relaxed manner instead of trying to drive like a madman to the banks while trying to get the bank codes enroute. It's all good!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum