Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:49 am

Guru OkieOilman:   STANK BY WHILE I COMPOSE MY THOUGHTS.  WOW CAN'T SPELL--STAND BY WHILE I COMPOSE MY THOUGHTS

OK EARLY OKIE DONE IT AGAIN--I CALLED FOR TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT AS BEING THE BACK WALL---WELL IT NOW APPEARS I AM GOING TO MISS IT BY ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS (HOURS HOURS HOURS)--THIS WILL BE THE ONLY NIGHT THAT I INTEND TO STAY AWAKE AWAITING ON "THE CALL" THAT I HAVE JUST BEEN GURARNTE.  GUARANTEED TO GET

HIT ENTER TOO SOON---ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING--I HAVE MORE CONFIRMATIONS THAN A DOG HAS FLEAS THIS IS OVER DONE WITH AND FINISHED AND WE SHOULD (SHOULD )AWAKE IN A LOT BETTER FINANCIAL SHAPE IN THE MORNING THAN WE ARE NOW. I WILL BE GETTING THE CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO VERIFY INTEL FROM MORE SOURCES THAN I HAVE EVER HAD

WHEN I GET THE CALL---I WILL BE BACK AND POST AND LET THE PARTY BEGIN---

I WILL BE STAYING UP WAITING FOR THETHE CALL BUT I WILL NOT BE ON THE SITE.  GONE

I WILL BE BACK AFTER RECEIVING THE CALL.  BULLDOG FOUND THAT ELUSIVE LITTLE CRITTER THAT WE HAVE BEEN CHASING FOR SO LONG

OK GUYS STILL GETTING MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS--NOW THE BANKS HAS REQUESTED THEY HAVE AT LEAST 1 DAY TO SHAKE THINGS OUT AND MAKE IMMEDIATE PREPARATIONS TOMMORROW AND REQUEST THAT WE WAIT TILL THURSDAY FOR THE RUSH ON THE BANK--I PERSONALLY FEEL THIS IS A REASONABLE REQUEST ON THEIR PART. THEY ALSO REQUESTED WE PLEASE DON'T START BOMBARDING THEM WITH PHONE CALL'S TOMMORROW.

Guru Bulldog75:  THERE WERE CERTAIIN POWERS THAT WOULD NOT RELINQUISH AFTER HAVING CONTROL FOR MANY, MANY DECADES. THIS HAS TAKEN MONTHS TO RECTIFY. DETAILS WILL PROB NEVER TRULY BE KNOWN, OR AT LEAST MOST OF THEM. NUFF SAID ON THAT.  WE ARE ON RIVER OF NO RETURN AND WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS FAR DOWN THE ROAD WITH THE CONFIRMATIONS AND EVERYTHING LINING  UP.

OKIE JUST INFORMED ME THAT OF ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MEETINGS EVER,  HAPPENED YESTERDAY MORNING AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL. THE MEETING OCCURED YESTERDAY MORNING IN THE USA BETWEEN THE UST, IMF AND THE BANKING INSTITUTIONS INVOLVED.  I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS BUT THIS WAS SUCCESSFUL. WE ARE INFORMED THAT THIS CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT.

OK. THIS CONTINUES IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. BANKS, CODES, UST, BIS, .......HAWAII CLOSINGS........"IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT" OR LATER MORN? WE WAIT.

NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE, DATE, FINAL TIME. TOO CLOSE TO CALL. GOD KNOWS. ALL SYSTEMS GREEN AND GO. RATES HIGH WITH IQD AND STRONG DONG. DETAILS CONTINUE UNIMPORTANT AND KNOW ONE WILL EVER KNOW THE INTREGATE DETAILS.

RUSSIAN STOCK EXCHANGE CLOSED THREE HOURS EARLY TODAY, SOURCE SAY. AND THERE WAS A PURPORTED RUN ON THE BANKS THEREAFTER, SOURCES SAY. HIGH PROBABILITY OF AFTER HAWAII AND BEFORE 2AM AUSTRALIA OPENS.

OR......PRIOR TO EST MORNING. ...OR LATER ON TUESDAY? ALL POSSIBILITIES. YOU FILTER, YOU DECIDE. COAST IS CLEAR. LIGHTS ARE GREEN. GET SOME GOOD SLEEP. WE WILL NEED IT. (end). GONE.

Guru BWM:    well it was relatively quiet this morning... I'm sure from many recovering from those rude bank ppl telling folks to vamoose off the property and the ensuing pity party for breakfast at Hardee's (no promotion intended) but hopefully some balance has been restored to the natural order of things... news is heating up altho I've already heard several jump on the "not this week" wagon "according to their sources"... so I can tell you that is already debunked

there was a meeting yesterday morning as I tried to explain Sunday afternoon when I explained what a contact had said... we are verifying some info now but nothing negative says this has been pushed back...

could this happen today...I believe so... does that mean it's "guaranteed for us at the banks" ABSOLUTELY NOT... we are on someone else's timing and therefore at the mercy of when this officially drops in... we are searching for information WHY this has not gone when so many contacts do say that there has been prior days this was expected...

Guru Bear5642: JUST WANTED TO STAY AWAY A WHILE AND SEE IF PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THE MAJORITY OF INFORMATION WE ARE GETTING ABOUT THIS HAPPENING IS NOT TRUE

UNTIL IRAQ SETTLES THE POLITICAL UNREST IN THEIR COUNTRY THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.  WE  NEED A GOI AND THEY NEED A STABLE GOVERNMENT.  I DO HAVE SOURCES INSIDE OF IRAQ AND THEY ARE TELLING ME NO CHANGE IN THEIR CURRENCY NO LOWER DENOMS ON THE STREET AND THE US DOLLAR IS STILL NUMBER 1.  OBAMA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS INVESTMENT IRAQ IS A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY AND THEY WILL DECIDE WHEN THEY ARE READY TO REVALUE THEIR DINAR NO ONE ELSE   I DO BELIEVE IT WILL RV AND THEY ARE TRYING TO GO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION...I JUST HONESTLY CANT SAY WHEN IT WILL.

IVE BEEN IN HERE FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR OVER 7 AND ASK SAMBO AND MISKE I DONT LIE AND AS A MAN OF GOD I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT I SAY.   I CAN USE THIS SOOOO BAD RIGHT NOW BUTTING BEING DISSAPOINTED DAY AFTER DAY IS TOO MUCH I STILL GET TONS OF INFORMATION AND I DO HAVE SOURCES INSIDE OF IRAQ AND THEY ARE TELLING ME NO CHANGE IN THEIR CURRENCY NO LOWER DENOMS ON THE STREET AND THE US DOLLAR IS STILL NUMBER 1

I CAN DISSAPEAR IF THAT WHAT YOU ALL WOULD LIKE I KNOW MY SOURCES.   OK WAY SPEAKING TO SAMBO AND BY THE WWAY MISKE AND SAMBO AND OKIE AND BULLDOG ALL HAVE MY CELL AND SAMBO KNOWS ME HE BROUGHT ME INTO HERE AND I WILL SAHRE BUT NOT HYPE.   OH BY THE WAY OBOMA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS INVESTMENT IRAQ IS A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY AND THEY WILL DECIDE WHEN THEY ARE READY TO REVALUE THEIR DINAR NO ONE ELSE.   BOTTOM LINE IS I AM NOT SELLING MY DINAR AND I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART IT WILL RV I JUST HONESTLY CANT SAY WHEN IT WILL

I SPEND A LOT OF TIME PRAYING AND I CAN ASSURE THAT WHILE SITTING IN A PRAYER ROOM 7 YEARS AGO HE TOLD ME TO GET THESE BUT HE NEVER SAID WHEN IT WOULD HAPPEN

WOW CAN EVERYONE JUST UNDERSTAND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN TOLD TOMORROW AND I DID THAT MYSELF AND WHEN I STARTED QUESTIONING AND CHALLENGES MY INTEL GIVERS THEY GOT UPSET NOT ONE PERSON WHO CALLED ME ABOUT CASHING OUT HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO PRODUCE A SINGLE RECEIPT WHY BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAPPEN

OK I CAN SEE IM NOT HELPING ANYONE AND I WILL COME BACK WHEN ..... WHEN I AHVE SOLID INTEL FROM INSIDE IRAQ AND I CAN ASSURE WHEN I DO GET THAT CALL EVERYONE ELSE WILL KNOW AWAY HAVE A BLESSED DAY

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD LOVE AND RESPECT FOR THIS FAMILY AND I AHVE HUMBLED MYSELF MANY TIMES AND ADMITTED WHEN IVE BEEN WRONG. I DO SPEAK WITH OKIE OFTEN AND HE UNDERSTANDS ME AND WE CAN DISAGREE AGREEABLY.  OK SAMBO I WILL LEAVE AND HOPE I CAN BACK I SHARED WITH YOU PERSONAALY WHAT I KNOW IS TRUE AND IT WILL HAPPEN SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO BREAK WITH IRAQI GOVERNMENT

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU I WILL CALL OKIE AND SPEAK WITH HIM TODAY AND HE HAS TOLD ME HOW GRIEVED HE HAS BEEN WHEN INTEL OR INFO DOESNT PAN OUT. WE NEED TO STEP BACK AND LET SO THINGS HAPPEN IN IRAQ WITH THE GOVERNMENT AND WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE THE GOI IT WILL HAPPEN.   THEY NEED TO GET THEIR MINISTERS IN PALCE AND FORM A GOI MALIKI IS A DICTATOR AND IS CONTROLLING HE WANTS TO STAY IN CONTROL AND IT CANT GO ANY MUCH LONGER.

Guru PapaJack:  I got a call yesterday that it was supposed to happen last night, but again it appears some ********** politician pulls the plug just before it's released. This was supposed to happen last June. Keep in mind this interferes with the criminals in power ability to enslave the world.

OK I hope this helps, I just received a call that talked directly to a contact in the UST and he said they are just waiting for the numbers to drop in.  Just a disclaimer but I'm getting the same info as OKIE and BULLDOG.

OK guy's here is how this works, some believe (like BEAR) that this is all about Iraq. It is true that Maliki is trying to take over as dictator, he stole the election and is backed by Iran. Others like Okie and myself believe this is in the hands of the IMF/BIS and thus the difference of opinion.

Guru BellaGrits:  Hi, guys...so sorry I've been on calls all day--but that's a good thing..... looks like our Banks must be working overtime...... we know we are out of of our 3 letter agencies, so you have to know what that means....just a matter of timing, peeps..... please don't worry about delays, please just relax, it's coming based on our INTEL....

Hang in there....absolutely nothing negative and all positive today...... I think my cell must have lost the battery twice!! Ready to put the RV to rest! I know you are as well, and I am so grateful to be in the company of the most wonderful group of dinarians in the world!

Thanks, guys.... our 3 letter agencies have given us nothing but good news.....THEY ARE DONE....how much better is that? PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!!!!! HUGS!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! CHEER UP!!!!! This ride is nearing an end..... IMO our intel is great!

Guru Med:  [referencing articles] I SEE THERE IS QUITE A BIT ABOUT VOTING ON A NO CONFIDENCE WITH KURDISTAN ALLIANCE AND I LIKED THAT THEY STATED IT WAS NOT MEDIA PRESSURE.  I WAS SURPRISED AT THAT  SINCE IF YOU SAY ANYTHING AGAINST THE GOVT  OR MALIKI  YOU CAN END UP DISAPPEARING OR YOU ARE A BAATHIST  OR YOU ARE A TERRORIST...NAJAFI I THINK REALLY IS THE INFLUENCE HERE AND BARZANI AND THE CENTRAL BANK IS SCRAMBLING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING WRONG.

THEY HAD AN OPPORTUNE MOMENT...WHEN THEY DECIDED TO HAVE THE BIDS FOR THE OIL.  THEY REALLY LOOKED LIKE A MAJOR CHANGE WAS COMING ...SALEH HAD BEEN BUILDING UP ALL THIS HYPE STARTING AT THE ISTANBUL SUMMIT IN OCT 2009.  THEN IRAQ WAS NEGOTIATING WITH THE IMF ON A RATE,  THE RATE WAS DELIVERED TO THE US AND THEN SHABIBI FELT LETS WAIT THE ECONOMY WILL EVEN GET BETTER, WELL IT DIDN’T AND IT HAS SPIRALED LIKE A SPACESHIP OUT OF FUEL IN OUTER SPACE. NO MINOR MEASURES ARE GOING TO FIX THIS...IT WILL TAKE A DRASTIC ONE, IT WILL TAKE AN IMMEDIATE INCREASE IN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR...IT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

IT  [THE DINAR]  NEEDS TO BE TRADEABLE NO MATTER WHAT THE RATE IS AND THEY NEED TO DECLARE A FREE MARKET ECONOMY.  INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY MEANS THAT THOSE THAT TAKE IT MUST HAVE NOW CONFIDENCE IN IT,  IT WORKS THE SAME INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY IF A COUNTRY WONT ACCEPT IT AS PAYMENT EVEN IF IT IS TRADEABLE THIS WILL CAUSE THE DINAR TO LOSE VALUE ALSO...AND THE REASON WHY A COUNTRY MIGHT NOT IS STABILITY OF THE GOVT AND LET'S FACE IT THEY SURE AS HECK ARE NOT STABLE. 

ACCORDING TO SHABIBI HE DOES NOT ANSWER TO THE GOI...HE IS RESPONSIBLE TO DISCUSS WITH PARLIAMENT BUT NOT ASK FOR APPROVAL.  I WAS WAITING FOR A DEFINITIVE STATEMENT FROM HIM HE KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT SINCE SEPT 2011.  WHEN HE CAME OUT BRIEFLY... HE ANSWERED THE ?'S HONESTLY AND DID NOT GIVE AN INCH EVEN WITH ALL THE MEDIA LEAKS ABOUT HOW THEY WANTED HIM GONE AND HE WAS NOT A FIT ANYMORE, THIS MAN HAS NERVES OF STEEL...IN THE US MANY MEN WOULD HAVE FOLDED BUT HE DID NOT.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:    We've heard of these supposed whale cash out stories for years. Nothing new. Just like the Congressmen who supposedly got the vouchers early last year. The CBI has not raised the rate on the IQD yet so there's nothing really to talk about with the whales. I think "whale stories" is a more accurate description.

Guru Cap1:  EXPECT GOOD THING TOMORROW BASED ON INTEL. WE PRAY AND WE WAIT!  COME ON AND DANCE!!!   LET'S PARTY!!  CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!!! COME ON!!!!

WHAT IS ACTUALLY TAKING PLACE WITH THE WHALES [Powerful business men]...THEY ARE NOT RECEIVING CASH AT THIS TIME, BUT ARE GETTING ALL OF THIER PAPERWORK COMPLETED, THEIR DINAR VALIDATED, AND CREDITED TO THEIR ACCOUNT, SO WHEN IT DOES GO LIVE, IT'S IMMEDIATELY "TURNED" INTO CASH FOR THEM.

Guru Footforward:   YEP. I THINK ITS PLAYING INTO TODAY. AND SOMETHING ELSE...THE RED SEA IS ABOUT TO BE PARTED FOR US THAT WE MIGHT BE SAVED AGAIN. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN. HERE IS THE THING.

WE KNEW THAT NEGITIVE INFO WAS GOING TO COME OUT BEFORE THE RV.SO WHY ARE WE SHOCKED WHEN NEGATIVE NEWS COMES OUT?THIS IS WHERE WE NEED TO BE OF A SOUND MIND...

UST IS NOT THE MOST RELYABLE, BUT I BELIEVE AND AGREE WITH THAT.

Guru DinarWishes:   Guys I’m not going to say it will RV tonight because as it stands it hasn't gone yet... BWM and I have put thousands of hours into research and developing contacts nobody else has... It amazes me that so many "gurus" have given so many deadlines...

I'll tell ya one guy I agree with.. Well 2 guys... BWM and ArizonaHeat! WE COULD SAY EVERYDAY ITS GOING DOWN TONIGHT, IN THE NEXT 10 MIN, the NEXT 24 HOURS, WONT GET THROUGH THE WEEKEND!!!

BUT, its all false so far..... which proves the best thing to do while waiting is to make sure your plans are in order.... What would you need to do if it was .86 like some have thought it would be?.... What about the famous 4.40 or the insane 12 and up?.... Think about what is necessary for you to keep as much as possible to generate future wealth... I'm not here to tell you everyday it is going to happen....

I'm here to let you know it will happen.... and you need to be prepared.... No high school drama.... no false promises... no hype... Is it coming? Yes....

When? Everyone wants to know when..... Guess what, SO DO I.... I'm being told any time now... but I have to give you the truth.... I hope it is tonight.... I pray it's this week.... I would be stoked if it happened before the end of the month...

Guys... the site, like any business needs leadership... Someone who stands for something and doesn’t live in a fairytale... People break-up... it happens... I wish them the best and hope they get as many members as they wish to have... I don't care about how many members we have. I just care if I only help that one that truly needed me... then I am glad to do it and it made it all worthwhile....

Guys Im not here to be a guru.... I dont consider myself a guru.... I think of myself as a guy with an understanding of where we are... And, a man who has a heart to help those who may not know.... I'm just a man who cares.... That is where my guilt can be found.... I dont care to be "the one who called it" I want to be "the one who helped others understand"....

Guru Angelquest:   BANKS STILL DOING "THINGS" ...REGLOBALIZATION STILL COMING FORTH...ALL MONETARY SYSTEMS IN PLACE...THIS OTHER NC MEETING IS GOING DOWN TODAY BUT...REGARDLESS OF WHAT COMES IN THAT MEETING, THINGS OR ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL NOT BE DONE TILL THE RV IS SHOWING...THE PTB HAVE IT IN THE PLAN...WE HAVE THE GOI BUT THEY CAN NOT ANNOUNCE IT TILL THE RV GOES LIVE...TRULY PEOPLE IT IS DONE...ANY HOUR ANY MINUTE ANY SECOND.

Guru Vic1:  Anyone that tells YOU this Will NOT RV, or .10 cents or ANY BS....Tell them to Listen to Mrs. CLINTON....HECK she spending 6 Billion ayear to GIVE SECURITY LESSONS....SHE said That IRAQs INCOME and ECONOMY would pass CHINS in 2 YEARS....Go see how much GROWTH IRAQ had...and What china DID? YOU WILL BE SURPRIZED!!!

My Pleasure is SEEING ALL FORM togetherness... Do NOT ...The DECEIVER ....TRY to TEAR US DOWN!!! STAY FIRM and IN PRAYER!!! GOD IS GREAT, ALWAYS....ALWAYS!!!

The Play is In MOTION....Remember when Shabibi left to Come to USA...HE had a FILE or Files...The Stop he made was in ZURICH, Switzerland...that is Where Ban Ki MOON was for WTO...anyways...

HE had the ...RED BOOK in hand! that is the instruction too the BIS...He Gave the RED BOOK to Secretary GENERAL of the BIS!!! that is the protocol that must be followed!

OOM FAMILY....I get a lot of ?'S about what to do...when this Rv's....Please ask the PRO'S...REALLY! Please listen to my OPINION....My OPINION...IS TALK TO THE PRO'S...FOR ADVICE!!! ADVICE is the ANSWER you will get from a LAWYER. Thanx

Guru FreewayBill:  Well here we are almost out of April and the RV is not only in sight, but is threatening to show it’s head every waking and sleeping moment!
I have just a few observations and I guess questions….

Fact: We know that the RV is now down at the banking level waiting to be released Question: Why are we hearing so much about Iraq needing to do something to make this go live?

Fact: We know that we do not have a live, cash-in rate right this moment Question: Why are we hearing about people cashing in?

My point is to all my fellow intel givers …. If you have not confirmed what you are putting out with at least 3-4 credible sources, why put it out?

I spend a lot of time working on trying to figure out where we are each day and night. Just when I think we have some idea, I get calls from people saying that the rate is live somewhere in BFE and then I have to go through the explanation that it could not be live there and not at their own bank.

Studley continuously tells all that when the rate drops in, it will be everywhere, viral, at all locations at the same time. What part of that do we not understand?

I hope that it goes tonight. I want this over with as bad as anyone, but coming out and posting that the rate is live when it is not will not make it come any quicker.

In conclusion: I will not be the one that calls the RV and I wish that the few that seem to be wanting to be the “ONE” to call it would just chill and let it unfold before us.. This is a GOD thing. HIS TIME, HIS CONDITIONS and on HIS TERMS….GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and may tomorrow be CASH IN DAY!

Guru BlueDog:  Just hearing late in the night that they had a segment that Iraq will revalue their currency and become the Hub of the Arab nations and Libya and Egypt would follow suit

OOM Member Druflow Bank Story:  Got a call tonight from a friend. He is the one that got me started on this whole deal. He received a call from a gentleman that was in Nevada all day at a big 4 bank. This person has over 50 million in dinar and the bank called him in to do his paperwork for the cash in.

He spent the entire day going through paperwork. Tomorrow he is flying to New York to finish up. He would not give me a rate as he signed a non-disclosure agreement. He did give a window but I am skeptical of windows because they never seem to actually happen. This was the first time we had heard from this guy in 5 years so we are believing it to be true. He has no reason to call us or tell us about it. So I am cautiously optimistic but hoping, praying and believing it to be true.

I have read different bank stories but this was the first one where a whale actually communicated that to me. The encouraging part of it for me was that fact that he called us and let us know. We didn't seek it out. and it wasn't some blog that someone supposedly said. It was from a guy that actually signed paper work. So I am hopeful.

I honestly don't know when the window was started. He said in 30 hours. I was on the phone with my group of investors letting them know the good news and waiting for a phone call from the guy for more details. Won't get that call until tomorrow.My hope is that it is true. Only time will tell for sure.

Dinarcajun Bank Story:  I went to Chase to wire some money to DT. I asked to convert my personal acct to non interest checking acct. They asked why. I said for investment purposes. They ask what type. I said foreign currency. She said you wouldn't happen to be invested in Iraqi Dinar. I paused said I have some. I'm also invested in dong. She didn't know much about dong. She said oh we have had lot of calls about dinar. I said yeah I know and they are asked not to call you. She said well I hear that you're fixing to have a good  return very soon on your investment. I said oh yeah, very calmly, that's what I hear. She said Is this the only branch you bank at or do you go to other branches. I said mostly here.  I said since you brought it up do you exchange foreign currency at this branch. She said oh yes we sure do. Right now we don't exchange dinar. I said oh I know it's not ready yet. She said great. Just call us before you come in and make an appointment so we can celebrate with you. I said oh I promise you I will. Whoohooo This is the same bank in Dec. That told me they couldn't discuss it. Mind you this isn't a big branch in a large metro city. It's a small chase bank inside a discount store. That should speak volumes there...... And she was a teller not a private banker or manager.  They are ready for us!

PTR Member BuckWheat Bank Story:  The WF corp. screens today were showing $4.02 for the IQD & 90 cents for the Dong. As we all should know by now those are only placeholder rates. My corp. exec. contact was called into work this past weekend & he has never before worked on a Sunday.

Every time a bank somewhere in the world makes a change for whatever reason, all the other banks have to realign to make sure they are in sync. There were tons of people working this past weekend including lots of programmers. The corp execs, including my contact, are under an enormous amount of pressure.

I am stressed out about the RV happening & how it is going to affect my life, I can't imagine how I would feel if I was responsible for so many other people's livelihoods. As of right now everything is set and they are waiting for the screen to show green and that's all.

(before you ask, I didn't ask what color the screen is now lol) It is not a matter of if it will happen with them, it is only when and they see that "when" any hour any day. I had been told previously that they wanted to do this when all the branches were closed but that is no longer the case. It doesn't really matter since the corporate side of banking is open 24/7.

With everything that is out there I know this isn't exactly earth shattering news. However when I am able to get 100% confirmation of this historical financial event occurring in the very near future from people actually helping to get it done, it just make it that much more real for me. Folks, we are just so close.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum