Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat Call Notes 4/19/17

3 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 4/19/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:28 pm

(Cliff Notes by Sunny):

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=97220055

https://t.co/f77JH9XHxL

Ray: It’s so quiet . . . like cemetery quiet. Some expecting . . . this morning. With good reason. SKR holders told Tues-Wed. they would receive instructions. It ain’t over, till it’s over.

Nothing has changed we are just waiting information today. As the tweet said, “the quietness is nerve racking” for some folks. . . .

We had folks who got notified yesterday. . . I like today better than the 30th.

CURRENT WINDOW: RayRat: Bank folks still looking at Tues-Wed – Iraqi currency plan was to release it on Tuesday at 3-4 times the current rate of .90. We are in the midst of things that should be unfolding as we speak. It’s the information we’re receiving. I report you decide. My sources don’t call the shots. We wait.

IRAQ: Iraq said they would stop using the dollar yesterday, April 18, 2017, and the Dinar would be significantly higher than the current rate (in-country) of .90. Ray did not indicate any confirmation or additional information about that.

Dinar Value: Ray: Abadhi did say six to one.

Mosul liberation now is being targeted for April 30. Information to Mosul being liberated has come out before but Ray said this is the first time they have said this about Mosul officially. Ray: The rest you’ve heard was “prepared information.” Other information was on the TV broadcasts that Maliki controls.

UNITED STATES:

Banks: Bank folks still looking at Tuesday to Wednesday.

NEGOTIATING STRATEGIES: Ray: 1) Have a don’t give a darn attitude – in a nice way. 2) Be prepared to walk if you don’t get what you want 3) Don’t take anything at face value without trying to negotiate it first.

You do get to negotiate. You don’t get to do this three times. This is it. You need to milk it for everything you can. We don’t know what the future will bring. What things will cost in the future. Shoot for the stars and land on the moon.

Instructions have always been, don’t rush to the bank unless your going for a contract rate Ray: . . . or a leverage deal.

Q & A: TNT Forum

– Should we send in donations? Ray: Paypal on Friday shut down all electronic ability to receive donations. Not just us, but others also. I’ve secured another option better than Paypal . . . the service we will use the first (of May), IF NEED BE, you don’t have to be a member (like paypal). . . Implement on May first, IF the need should arise.

–Have you been notified personally to receive 800 #’s? Ray: No, I have not been told personally.

– RUMOR: ZIM will be by word of mouth only? Ray: Whatever that means. Fairy tale.

Q & A: Callers

–Articles and information floating around everything should be all settled by April 30? Ray: Same thing they have been saying for months now, don’t believe in news. Mosul, etc. was all supposed to happen simultaneously. IF it does we have a date it was targeted for . . . from now until the 30th for those who want a timetable. There is already a reasonable expectation that time frame will not be an issue if it’s already done.

Same Caller: Envision Tony coming on in last call, post RV? Ray: Probably be in the moment instead of post RV.

(I could not hear a third question she asked to which Ray replied : It it doesn’t, I’ll give you all my worthless currency. . . I don’t have any worthless currency (I will re-listen and get the question.)

– Will the Iraq currency have a limited time to exchange or will the currency be declared void. Ray: There was a campaign to get the Iraqi citizens to turn in their currencies, to deposit their paper money and receive a debit card to buy goods and services and not be dependent on the paper money. TNT members know not to hold the paper for long. Digitize it and we don’t have to worry about it being deleted or modified.

–Tishwash: Why are you saying it’s quiet? They are telling all their business. They (?) are going to be there for the rest of the weekend. Be ready to give us an update. ??? showing us normal life is back and they are free. (more on replay) Ray: What I mean by quiet – what of any of that is going to tell us to go to the bank. None of that tells us when we are going to the bank. There is always something going on over there if you want to know about the lifestyle of Iraq – so you are correct on that. You have to accept my standards because it’s my call. LOL.

– You did not get a confirmation on the SKR’s? Ray: That is correct.

RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT:

The last call we noted a potential post RV activity in Paris, France. Going to throw out another one . . . the 19th of May I will be celebrating another year . . . thinking of having a celebration activity . . .in Jamaica. May 19-20, third weekend in May which definitely should be post RV – a birthday celebration. Will be in Tyre the last week of June at the air show (France) If this RV comes in this week or by the end of the month you’ll be so excited, so drop that in your lap now.

Sunday we will be in Dallas doing a meet and greet session. Watch the Forum for an updated information. Be a post RV event in my thoughts and expectation.

Hear from my SKR folks today for new information. They might just say, “it’s hear, it’s done.” Bank folks still looking at Tues-Wed – Iraqi currency plan was to release it on Tuesday at 3-4 times the current rate of .90. We are in the midst of things that should be unfolding as we speak. It’s the information we’re receiving. I report you decide. My sources don’t call the shots. We wait.

Enjoy the “when am I going to see it Wednesday.” We just might see it. I know there is still expectation. The people I communicate with – I believe in the information they share. I believe we are there. Anytime between April 30th but I prefer now. The writing is on the wall and before too much longer, the proof is in the pudding. (played “I Believe.”)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 4/19/17

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:49 pm

So Ray doesn't need donations any more, yet he's looking for another way to pay him. LMAO!

Make up your mind RAY! Are you just in this for the donations?

RayRat Call Notes  4/19/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:34 pm

RamblerNash wrote:So Ray doesn't need donations any more, yet he's looking for another way to pay him. LMAO!

Make up your mind RAY! Are you just in this for the donations?

:yes::yes::yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Ssmith wrote:(Cliff Notes by Sunny):

Sunday we will be in Dallas doing a meet and greet session. Watch the Forum for an updated information. Be a post RV event in my thoughts and expectation.

Anyone in the Dallas area doing to Tony & Ray's meet & greet?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum