Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN

5 posters

Go down

THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN Empty THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN

Post by Rwederfoort Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:30 am

THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN 4432551c25d47ce9440d6d21722b3440

Dear Brother and Sisters,

EVERY ONE IS FORGIVEN BY THE CREATOR, there will be no ARREST of
NO ONE. 

THE CABAL IS FORGIVEN and need to but the PAST in the PAST.

THE PROSPERITY FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED SOON.

THE CREATOR MESSAGE THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN

BLESSING 

YOUR BROTHER RON

http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/

THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN Facebook THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN Linkedin THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN Twitter THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN Blogger THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN Empty Re: THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:37 am

GIVE IT A REST, RONALD!  The devil will be forgiven?  Geez.....  Put down the crack pipe!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN Empty Re: THE CREATOR MESSAGE: THERE WILL BE NO ARRESTS AND THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL BE FORGIVEN

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:38 am

And I'm the icecream man that sells doughnuts......
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:10 am

Antithetical to His Word, Ronald.  Blow the dust off your Bible before making ignorant statements, please.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:12 am

Ronald doesn't have a Bible at least not the Christian Bible.  He actually said in one of his videos, he doesn't believe in Christianity.  But, that was pretty obvious by his posts.  We can send him one. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 am

Ponee wrote:Ronald doesn't have a Bible at least not the Christian Bible.  He actually said in one of his videos, he doesn't believe in Christianity.  But, that was pretty obvious by his posts.  We can send him one. 

He believes that man + aliens + angels have created a solution for man's problems.  The creation will NEVER administer a solution without the Creator.  Man, angels, aliens - all are His creation, and cannot fix their problems.  Ronald and Yosef and Tank all subscribe to man-centered religion.  Satan and his fallen angels will not be redeemed.  The sinful nature of man separates him from God, and only through repentance and His calling can man be redeemed.

There is no amount of gold in some fictitious AIIB account with alien oversight that will EVER bring peace to the earth.  That will be of His choosing, on His timetable, regardless of man's/alien/angelic participation.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum