Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Aggiedad77 says So much has happened...right before our eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Aggiedad77 says So much has happened...right before our eyes   Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Aggiedad77  

Article:  "National Alliance for Ngeevi: We will announce the settlement after the liberation of Mosul, not after the election"   Keep this thought in the area of your mind Family...yes I know this is the ME...and it is Iraq...who has a history of "final hour"..."last minute" ways of getting things done...but... 

IMO...in fact in my STRONGEST opinion...I would like to suggest this is or could be Abadi's "backwall" of a date...or time frame...and it most CERTAINLY could happen much sooner...perhaps at the conclusion to the big meeting that will start this weekend/Friday...

So much has happened...right before our eyes...they keep telling the world...showing the world...why slowdown now...the LAVA flow is hot and molten and on the move..

.yes indeed it is the ME/Iraq...excitedly grounded at what could possibly come next...

Maybe one countdown ends and another countdown commences...oh the possibilities...IMO.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Keep in mind the clock of the ME is unlike our western clock...dances to a different drummer...makes for difficult planning or coordination of things.  President Trump has done much good with/for Iraq working through Abadi and others IMO...he's done his part...applied his pressure at the right places...but we are watching for the ball to be put in play now...for it can be of great economic benefit when applied to against world pressure points...Excitement is heavy in the air...the BEST is coming...IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aggiedad77 says So much has happened...right before our eyes   Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:03 am

Aggiedad77 wrote:
the Middle East dances to a different drummer 

Ya think?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Aggiedad77 says So much has happened...right before our eyes   Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:17 am

Maybe different drummer, but the same 'bummer'-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Aggiedad77 says So much has happened...right before our eyes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-