Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 am

Guru Jonnywg:    we just got a call from the NY banks...a problem is resolved and we are back in the saddle...expecting the process to end tonight rates in the banks...we will do our best to get another verification and report back.

the RV world is in overdrive and although much has been expected for the past few days nothing has happened and we are told that nothing will happen today...our lockdown friends are still in lockdown and they will come out with an RV, we hope this is tomorrow.

HI ALL JUST A SHORT NOTE ON THE CURRENT POSITION. UST IS BUSY BUSY BUSY AND RESULTS ARE EXPECTED SOON...... BIS AND IMF SAY ALL IS WELL AND THE RV IS STILL LIVE...... On another note I recognize that "BEAR" has retired...... although we had cultural differences in the past I recognize him for the countless hours and devotion that he spent trying to resolve the RV MYSTERY. I PERSONALLY wish him good health and inner peace.

Guru TNT Tony:  Markets are still reflecting what happened yesterday. Banks are still ready. All of these are positive signs. They wouldn't be putting so much money into something that wouldn't be taking place. This thing could pop at any minute. Looking at RV and looking at the numbers, they are moving people into position and other countries. All are happening today and Tony can not wait till this evening to see if anything comes down. Everyone was estatic about the markets yesterday. Japan and countries over there are all saying that they are waiting on the US. Banking people and government people are saying this. Not talking about screens and things today.

Everything is done and just waiting for the flip. Political movements being made today and we hear tomorrow about that. Gary saying that there is alot of activity with the banks and they are preparing. Hearing different timings. All these people being invited in around the world. That should be a strong clue. Everyone is trying to move rather quietly and alot of things will be freed up to get this RV going. We should hear some news on tv in the next couple of things about certain things.Tony says that there is just too much news getting out for news not to be true.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  Dan is saying that we are here as speculators and we started this board to communicate with you and give you the news that we have!! I will give you 20 million dinar if you can tell me what date and rate of this RV!! People actually come on here only for the date and rate!!

Dan says that we are trying to figure this out the best that we can. If you don't like what we do, please bring something of value yourself. Some of the stupdi and negative things on the boards that bring down the crowds and is not positive. Rana had a good idea about questions! Lets get the Q and A for 5for10.   Dan saying that there is still things going on. I still see us still in a waiting period.

Guru SoonerPatriot: 
Folks - sitting in a little cafe with wifi in the sticks and Cappy said I could pass this on: At this point the UST techies are watching
their monitors making sure the world-wide push stays within their parameters and no blockages or slowdowns in data transfer. Time to complete easier ...due to having three baskets or phases.

I'm just trying to give you a picture of what the techies are doing. Not sure how long it will take to push the data out, cuz I don't know size of release, but they are mainly looking to make sure the data is flowing
smoothly out to all the central banks and then onward to individual banks

Might see a bit of stoppage while they check that everything deployed as advertised, then it will only take a couple of minutes to go through the chain from UST to Central banks, check again, then push final rate out to regional banks and then on to teller screens

Guru Doc: The smoke in the Shabibi/Maliki sage appears to be clearing.  There are numerous articles which quote the CBI law and it is clear to us that Maliki's claim has no bearing.  The interesting part is that the CBI has tried to engage the GOI in the delete the zeros project without success.  A news release from yesterday shed light on the situation when it revealed a joint committee would be formed between between the CBI and Finance Committee to manage the issues associated with the currency.  While we maintain Shabibi does not need further permission from the GOI to implement currency reform he has been attempting to engage them all along.  Hopefully this committee will move things along.

We continue to look for signs, chapter 7 and Ebril is progressing. News from yesterday is quoted as "... end of this month, the politicians that the next joint meeting between both sides is important and will terminate outstanding paving the way to eject Iraq from pain of Chapter VII."  This is in reference to the next Iraq/Kuwait meeting and clear says it is at end of April.  From this we conclude the most likely timing for chapter 7 release is June at the next UNSC meeting.  Any reports that chapter 7 is currently done is obviously false.

As for Ebril as news release yesterday stated "... The Alliance will meet today, Wednesday, and the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, to discuss all outstanding issues in the political arena as well as preparing for the meeting of the National."  We learn from this that the National Meeting has not occurred and Ebril is not done.  The main emphasis on this meeting is to hammer out Ebril.  We conclude that any reports of Ebril being done as false too.

We reported earlier that the Chinese did not revalue their currency. They simply are allowing the yuan to trade in a broader range than previously.  The new range is + 1 %.  This can hardly be classified as a revaluation.  In addition there is no confirmation that any other currency has revalued.  As of this morning all are trading within normal ranges. 

We do see progress toward the goal.  Chapter 7 and Ebril issues are on the radar and being addressed.  We will continue to watch the progress of these issues.  We maintain we are still looking at June for resolution.  Hopefully Iraq will surprise us and get it done sooner.  Until then, we report, you decide.

Guru Adam Montana: He's [Shabibi] not gone FOR NOW. There is a LOT of confusion on this matter.  The best answer I've received so far is this: NOBODY knows. Same goes for Maliki...now, if both Shabibi AND Maliki get the boot at the same time, this could be a prime opportunity to make some drastic changes and change the rate...if that's the plan, we will have to wait until next year to see it happen. It could take that long, as much as I hate to say it. 

A lot of people are saying that the dominance of USD in Iraq is a sign that the Dinar is weak and is evidence that we are losing money here. Besides the fact that the dinar is indisputably stronger now than it was 4 or 5 years ago, I have another reason to strongly disagree with those people.  If they do a straight redenomination, they will be reprinting lower denominations and pulling the larger notes out, but if they aren't going to also raise the value, WHY would they do this?

if they were to drastically raise the value of the dinar, it is in their best interest to have as little dinar in circulation as possible if the citizens prefer USD at this time, then the CBI can continue sucking dinar back in, which leaves less on the street. THEN when they raise the value, suddenly the Iraqis will WANT IQD instead of USD. This is a NO-BRAINER!  When the Iraqis suddenly want IQD instead of USD, we have DEMAND. Demand drives price, so this sudden demand will help to FURTHER RAISE THE VALUE. 

My original reason for September was based in part on what seemed to be a CONCRETE intention to redenominate by September. With that plan, they would have HAD to make a move before or on that September date, now that they've retracted that plan, they can  either  a) do it SOONER, or  b ) do it LATER. The only thing holding them up at this point is Chapter 7 and the HCL. With the Kurds threatening to cause trouble, the value of the Dinar apparently sliding out of control, I think they need to take IMMEDIATE ACTION in order to maintain control of both the country and the dinar....therefore, I see a good possibility of this happening even sooner than September, of course, there is a flipside to it. Like I said earlier, the more IQD they suck out of the current market, the more demand there will be when they change the value...so in a sense... the longer they put it off, the higher value they can get out of it.  

Guru Med:   RIGHT NOW I AM JUST BEING VERY PATIENT I AM WATCHING FOR A SIGN OF THE NEXT MOVE.  THE BEST SIGN FOR ME WOULD BE FOR THEM TO MOVE ON THE EXCHANGE RATE.   I CANNOT SEE THEM DELIVERING ANY NEW SMALLER DENOMS BEFORE THAT HAPPENS, IN FACT THAT IS WHAT I AM WAITING FOR.  I DO NOT EXPECT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE IMF THEY WILL BE TOTALLY CLOSED MOUTH.  ONE HINT FROM THEM THOUGH WOULD BE AND THIS WOULD NOT BE INTENTIONAL IS THAT IRAQ WERE TO MOVE FROM ARTICLE XIV TO ARTICLE XIII THAT WOULD BE A SIGN.

IT APPEARS THAT CBI HAS TOLD THE GOI TO P*** OFF.  THEY ARE GOING THROUGH WITH THE REMOVAL OF ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE...THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS SLIPPED UP AND STATED THAT THEY WERE GOING TO RELEASE IN SEPTEMBER BUT WANTED IT STOPPED.  IF THEY ARE STILL ON TRACK THERE IS YOU TIMELINE. THEY HAVE A DESPERATE NEED TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IQD.  I DONT THINK YOU ARE LOOKING AT AN EARLY ONE TO ONE RV, I DO THINK THEY WILL HAVE TO START THE MOVE THEY STATED WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. BASED ON THE LEAK BY THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS THEY ARE RELEASING IN SEPTEMBER.

Guru BellaGrits:  Happy to report nothing negative, rather all is positive....appears we are finally in a homestretch.....this RV has been chased, cornered and soon to be captured IMO.

Based on intel supported by amount of time in Lockdown and amount of time to complete the work, it's really a guessing game due to this "never before" reset of our currencies.....we are doing the best we can to ascertain a timeframe and hope to bring this RV home within the next 24 hours--we actually felt it would be sooner, but it's evident we were wrong....Keep the faith, and know this is closing in quickly.

Things appear to be taking shape as we approach the final stages of this crazy RV ride....we have been made aware via intel one of our agencies has continued to stay in Lockdown and will remain there until the reval is complete. We pray this is our time and look forward to moving on to bigger and better things, as I know all of you do as well.

Guru BWM:   it looks as tho many issues are settled and it has come down to a LOT of expectations... no real "delays" or "issues" seem to be standing in the way of this so we just wait to see a final rate.

I have nothing "negative" today... just some things that we are trying to track down on where some folks are and what relation those may have on the process and where we are... nothing says at this point it can't still happen at any time going forward IMO

Guru ArizonaHeat:  Per gov sources, Maliki has been given the "ulimatum" and resolution is expected as of this time... the doorway is open, time for the truck to drive thru the building. Legarde has spoken to our gov in regards to the Kurdistan region and
will be backing them as they proceed to final resolution..

Guru Bluwolf:  ABOUT THE ONLY THING I WILL BE DOING AS SOON AS I RECIEVE MY CALL IS TO LET YOU KNOW TO GET THE HECK OUT OF DODGE,,SEE WE WILL BE IN SOME KIND OF A RUSH FOR THAT BIG RATE THAT SHOULD TBE SHOWING,,OTHER THAN THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO BE ON ANY CALLS SEE I WILL BE FLYING OUT INTO THE SUNSET IF AVAILABLE,,JEJEJE 8:16 PM

THERE ARE NO HOLDUPS,DELAYS,STALLING,ALL BANK ISSUES ARE OK ,,AND YES YOU MUST TRY TO LOCK IN YOUR RATES SOMEHOW

1- all bank logistics have been MET.. 2- the rates will be high.. 3- the banks are more then ready.. 4- bank packages have been prepared.. 5-there are 20 in the first basket [ the rv currencies].. 6-china is in the first basket[ i have always said watch for china rv'ing its the sign to loo

BE BLESS ALL HAVE A PLEASENT NIGHT,, ENJOY YOURSELVES TONIGHT FOR THERE IS ALOT OF WORK TO DO IN THE MORNING,, HAVE YOUR BAGGAGE BY THE DOOR[ WHICH ONLY MEANS WE ARE THERE WE ARE CLOSE],,AND GIVE THANKS TO JEHOVA FOR THE BLESSINGS THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE..BLUWOLF

everything is looking sharp right now...we are waiting for that elusive phone call, once i get it, i will inform...value will be high on both currencies.

Guru Cap1:   THIS THING KEEPS GETTING PUSHED BACK FOR GOOD REASONS AND BAD. I BELIEVE THE BAD REASONS ARE DONE FOR. JUST LOGISTICAL ISSUES NOW. IT COULD HAPPEN IN 10 MINUTES IF THE GUYS IN CHARGE WANT IT TO HAPPEN. REAL SIMPLE.  SERIOUSLY, WE'RE AT THE VERY END. THE ONLY THING LEFT IS FOR THE LIVE RATE TO SHOW.

GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!  BIG BANKS WERE IN MEETINGS THIS MORNING TO FINALIZE LOGISTICS...FOR THE RELEASE.  I WAS TOLD THAT... OTHER COUNTRIES MAY HAVE RV'D AND ARE HOLDING THEIR RELEASE UNTIL THE IQD IS RELEASED.  IT'S TIME TO BE PREPARED TO MOVE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE WHEN THE RATE GOES LIVE.   I WISH I COULD SHARE ALL OF THE POSITIVE INFORMATION I'M GETTING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT CAN'T DUE TO SECURITY ISSUES.  WE'VE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE BEFORE...EVER!

THE IMPORTANCE HERE IS FOR EVERYONE TO BE ACUTELY AWARE THAT CIRCUMSTANCES, SITUATIONS AND DETAILS ENCOMPASSING THIS FINALE' IS SIMPLY ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF SHOWING. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED TODAY. JUST BE READY. IT'S TIME.

Guru FreewayBill:     Weather Report for Today: Very SUNNY with no Overcast and Good Chance for a Blessing! The Report Service is advising all dinar holders to secure where your dinar is and stack it in your briefcase prepared for the time when you will go and exchange it for different colored currency.

This report has been brought to you by the Swiss Watch Company, The British Coffee Shoppe, the Middle Eastern Restaurant and several other businesses that fall into that category ; The SUNNY weather should continue through the balance of today and could last until the wee hours of the morning. This is a watch and means that even though nobody can acurately predict the weather, one could take the existing conditions reported and make a case that this report makes sense....

I am still...waiting for this thing to pop any minute IMO...This BS of people posting that in their opinion, that we are not going to see this for some time tells me that they have no credible evidence to support their "opinion".

Guru Bulldog75:   THE "TREND IS OUR FRIEND"; WE WATCH THE TREND. THE TRENDING LEADS TO THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID AND THE EVENTUAL END RESULT. WE SIMPLY ARE AWAITING THE RATES TO FORWARD TO THE FRONT SCREENS. BUCKLE UP DEAR FRIENDS. THE RV IS IN PROCESS. OUR TIME IS NIGH. WE WAIT AND KNOW WITH PATIENCE AND DISCERNMENT THAT THIS RV IS "INEVITABLE".  WEDNESDAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY. THE RATES ARE HIGH. PLEASE STAY BUCKLED AND READY.

OKIE AND BULLDOG75 HAVE SHARED SOURCES AND INFORMATION FOR QUITE AWHILE. WE BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT SOURCES BUT WE SHARE AND COMPARE.

WE ARE BROTHERS IN CHRIST. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SEEKING THE TRUTH. THERE ARE MANY CIRCUMSTANCES, SITUATIONS, EVENTS THAT HAVE SURROUNDED THIS JOURNEY FOR MANY, MANY YEARS. WE ARE ACUTELY AWARE OF CURRENT EVENTS, TIMING, MONEY FLOW, POWER PLAYS, POLITICAL AND CURRENT EVENTS OF THIS RV.

AFTER CAREFUL REVIEW OF THIS PLACE IN TIME, OKIE EXPRESSES THE FACT THAT TONIGHT THRU TOMORROW/WEDNESDAY CAN BECOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TIMES IN THIS JOURNEY OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SEEKING & ANTICIPATING.

ALTHOUGH MANY UNFORSEEN EVENTS AND SITUATIONS HAVE BEEN ROADBLOCKS IN THE PAST, IT APPEARS THE BLUE SKIES HAVE APPEARED ON THE HORIZON. YES, MANY WANT THE DETAILS ; THOUGH DETAILS JUST HAVE A TENDENCY TO MUDDY THE WATER. IT'S JUST BEST THAT DETAILS BE LEFT ON THE SIDELINE.

OKIE KNOWS THE DRAMATIC SITUATIONS THAT MANY DINARIANS HAVE FACED, FOR HE HAS BEEN HERE ALMOST NINE YEARS, THRU THICK AND THIN; NOT TO MENTION THE TORNADOES. THE PENDING RV AND SITUATION IS NIGH. OKIE IS NOT CALLING THE RV OR A SPECIFIC RATE OR DATE (NOR IS BULLDOG). THE IMPORTANCE HERE IS FOR EVERYONE TO BE ACUTELY AWARE THAT CIRCUMSTANCES, SITUATIONS AND DETAILS ENCOMPASSING THIS FINALE' IS SIMPLY ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF SHOWING. THIS WILL CHANGE MANKIND'S ECONOMICS OF THE WORLD. IT'S TIME. OKIE FEELS THIS IS THE TIME TO EXPRESS THE READINESS OF THE MOMENT. ITS TIME TO GET OUR 'GAME FACE' ON.

BE BLESSED AND KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE FOR MANKIND. SLEEP WELL. BE PREPARED. GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. THOUGH WE MAY HAVE ALL FELT THAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOONER, THERE IS A GODLY REASON WE ARE HERE AND NOW, WHERE WE ARE. SLEEP WELL AND BE READY. ALL PERTINENT PAPERWORK AND NECESSARY PREPAREDNESS SHOULD BE IN ORDER. WE WISH YOU GOOD NIGHT. (end)

Guru Breitling:   They are Redenominating...they are by law taking the old notes, you will be forced to cash them in.   The CBI can control the rate & help with the rate & the money supply, but they can't actually write laws on  when to create new notes, it has to be an act of Parliament...that is where they co-exist, that's it.  Don't let poeple tell you that the RV is off the table for the timeline that they talked about.  They said they were going to get rid of the notes with the 3 zeroes, so let's see what they do.  The auctions have nothing to do with the real rate, they have nothing to do with the real number of dinar out there.  They are absolutely useless.  Top economists laugh at the numbers.   With all the information put out there by the CBI...There's a lot missing. You can only go by their agenda & what they announce every once in a while of what they are doing.

Guru Blaino:  a large and well funded big 4 bank has flown, at their own expense, several "whales" into the great state of _____ and also put them up in fine style at the ________ ...

Which is certainly not the "leave the light on for you" joint by any MEANS....

They are here to get .... "done"... Cashed OUT.... AND... LOGIC DICTATES THE
FOLLOWING:

1. THE BANK WANTS THE BUSINESS!

2. THEY (BANK) WOULDN'T REACH INTO THEIR OWN POCKET FOR ALL THE EXPENSES FOR A 'HUNCH'...

3. THESE ARE NOT THE TYPE OF FOLKS WHO WILL JUST SIT AROUND FOR DAYS AND DAYS .... 'WAITING' .... FOR STUFF TO HAPPEN! AND... 

4. IN THE EVENT THE BANK IS UNABLE TO SETTLE THEIR ACCOUNT "NOW"....

THEY WILL ACCEPT, VALIDATE AND DEPOSIT THE IQD FOR THESE PEOPLE AS IQD WITH FUNDING IN USD PENDING THE RELEASE IN IRAQ...
BUT THEY FEEL THE TIME IS "NOW"...(BANK) OK, THERE YOU HAVE IT....

NOW WE SHALL SEE SAID THE BLIND DINARIAN TO THE CARPENTER...

THIS JUST IN:DR. SHABIBI HAD A VERY INTERESTING COUPLE OF GUYS AS BREAKFAST GUESTS A FEW MINUTES AGO...  THIS COULD BE THE FOOT PRESSING THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL.... CRAPPOLA...I AM NOT STAYING UP ALL AGAIN!

20 MINUTES OF SOMEWHAT INTENSIVE CONVERSATION .... THEN EVERYONE LEFT IN AN UPBEAT MOOD... WITH SMILES...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum