Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Q & A w/One Who Knows #9 4/17/17

Go down

800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 Empty Q & A w/One Who Knows #9 4/17/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:25 pm

800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 Kitten-on-computer-keyboard

GCR Questions & Answers (Good Ones) Part 1

=======================================
Post/Question: (1)
====================================

"Did I Miss the Bus?"

Is there going to be an RV this Easter, we have 25 minutes left? What is the call and wasn't sure how I was on any calls list? Appreciate an update? K

Answer:

No, you didn't miss the bus, nor can you. The roll out is starting and I "Get" that you are on a Early Contact list. Just stand by and keep an eye here on DC, and one on your email account. Don't forget to check your spam folder as well. As one who is paying attention, I know you will get your notification by #1, and if not, then by #2, still just as good as #1.

The GCR is rolling out and it will be:

#1) Early Email Notifications
(High Rates Available)

#2) Posting on the Net
(High Rates Available)

#3) (Last) Some sort of announcement to the World.
(Not as High Rates Available)

#4) Post GCR Exchanges (Exchange centers closed down)
(Regular, every day bank screen rates)

Post/Question: (2)

"Hurting for Some Truth"

I have been following some gurus for 5 years now. At this point I am very confused about the sources these gurus get their info from and the post of others. I realize that none of the gurus can "make it happen". I have not been sitting around just waiting for the RV to happen. I have beem working till November of 2016 at which time I was in the hospital with neck surgery and also had back surgery 4 weeks ago. So, I have been out of work for a long time. Now, I almost have to depend on the RV, What happened to "before Easter" and "after the Sunday Easter Services". Someone help me understand why the "info" never seems to work out because I am very close to loosing about all I have. So, as I started, Hurtin For Some Truth. I Be Bobby..

Answer:

Bobby, "Things" seem to be in high gear now. The way I know that is because we have just been notified on how we will be given the 800#s early, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those notifications have already gone out. You wouldn't know unless you were in those "Segments." I feel that you are on an Early contact list, and will be getting notifications before it is on the net. Don't worry.

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

The personal Notification idea, Segments, was to make sure that people who were gifted currency or are not otherwise on a Bank or currency dealer list, would get notified by someone they know. This was a very smart plan. Nothing to do now but look for that email or the posting on net.

Post/Question: (3)

"The Latest Method of Exchanging"

I read Dinar chronicles and try to keep up with the latest news. I listen to Zorra's shows and read the minutes of the calls. Will the military, listening to who is interested in exchanging currency, know I have Zim to exchange too, just from how I participate? I want to exchange now too. I know more than the public does about values. How can I get word to the right people?

Answer:

We have been told over and over again that we would be contacted by email. Now we know who will be contacting us. It is just that simple. Most likely, you are on some currency holder list already.

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

You can't miss out on it, because it will be posted on the net as promised. However, I am sure you will get personal notification before it is on the net. Don't worry, all is well!

Post/Question: (4)

"Question: Brazil and Canada"

Hello,

Peace and divine light to everybody!

Can you help me? I have some questions.

I have dual nationality, Canadian and Brazilian,

1- Is it okay to make a redemption in each country in the first 7 days?

2- What document's I need to bring with me for a redemption without NDA?

3- Do you know if there will be a limit on the number of currencies? I have DONG, DINAR and ZIM.

You doing a wonderfull and grateful charity of help us with all those information.

Thank you very much... GOD is with us ever and ever.

GRATITUDE...

Philipe T.

Answer:

First, exchange everything in only one country. In the new Benevolent financial system, there is no difference between countries, just the currency you get. Once you have done your exchanges, you can transfer your money anywhere in the World you want to, and exchange it again into any other currency you want. It is your money to do with as you please.

Bring whatever ID you have, since you are opening a bank account, they need to know who you are.

Post/Question: (5)

"OWK Q/A"

So, I'm sure the same thing is pretty much on everyone's mind; where are the 800#s? Easter has passed, Tax Day is Tuesday the 18th, and now we hear about the "Segments".

So my question is- Is this still going to be a quick time frame to get everyone exchanged or will this be a drawn out process before the public goes? The way this "Segment" is explained... some of these releases could be days if not weeks apart from each other. It is my deepest hope that we all exchange before the end of April but I am really getting worn out hearing, very soon, very very soon every weekend =( How fast can we expect this event to complete?

Sandstorm

Answer:

Sandstorm, the overall exchange time frame should actually be quicker since it is so carefully managed through notifying segments at a time. I truly think this will make the whole process way more efficient and yes, I still think we will all be done before the end of April if not sooner. Yes, I am going out on a limb, but I have high confidence this is true.

Post/Question: (6)

"How Can Anyone Know?"

I have read, One who knows most recent message and my question is:

How will anyone know that I have currencies to cash in if I had not announced it anywhere?

Will I get an email or am I out of the loop

The Swede

Answer:

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

However, if for some weird reason, you never get the email, the numbers and information will still be posted on the net anyway just like it has always been planned. This is just a way to have an earlier and quicker start to getting this done using email addresses. It's a good plan and after all, we have been told that we would be contacted by email lots of times. Now you know how it will be done. Don't worry, you won't miss out.

Post/Question: (7)

"Segments, One Troubling Statement of OWK"

"Understanding the Segment, GCR Roll-Out Plan" - One Who Knows - 4.16.17

"However, if one of the segments gets out of hand, and one of its members posts their special call in number on the net, that number just gets cancelled."

So what OWK is saying, if someone isn't playing fair in a group EVERYONE in the group who hasn't already called in for an appointment who is playing by the rules gets screwed because the 800 number gets turned off. I didn't see where everyone not yet called in for an appointment where one idiot ruins it, gets another chance. This is VERY troubling. Someone is going to get screwed, maybe many, if this happens if a new 800 number isn't issued by the group leader. Right?

And from what you said, since they monitor everything the NPTB will know WHO the culprit was, right? But then, he's probably already called in for an appointment...

anonymous

Answer:

No worries my friend. I am glad you brought this point up as it is a very good one. However the answer is simple. They will just disable the number that had been posted so it does not cause harm to the plan, and then issue a new one to the same segment for the ones who had not yet gotten their appointment set.

However, I expect that the moment a number is sent out to a certain segment, everyone will be done calling in a few hours at most. It will go very fast. Thanks for that great question.

Post/Question: (8)

"Questions Regarding Segments" by Harmony - 4.17.17

Thank you so much to both Yosef and Richard/OWK, for the very valuable and useful information related to how our exchanges will be working.

I’ve always had lots of questions in my mind about the process, but equally, have always trusted that all will come clear, and that the process will work.

Having said that, I do have a question now arising from these posts.

There will be no record of purchase of my Zim by me, as I didn’t purchase any directly myself. They were very kindly gifted by a dear friend on the other side of the world, who knew that I had held plans and visions for a long time, and wanted to help me to realise them, as well as resolve my own personal financial issues. I simply couldn’t afford to purchase my own at the time, even though I dearly wished to. However, I’m not one of those who was gifted who only has a passing interest (which has been suggested in some recent posts), as you know, but completely and fully engaged, as though I had in fact purchased them myself.

So, wondering how I might receive my instructions and number to call? I shall contact the friend who gifted them to me, as there is a very clear record of his purchase, so I’m certain that he will be contacted. I’m also wondering whether Patrick will be asked to provide contact details for those he knows who’ve engaged on this forum, perhaps to hand on to OWK, or to others who are part of the Segment process? (Although there are many many more who watch and read, and perhaps have never written in, but who are all important to this process nonetheless – but assuming that if they’ve purchased their own currencies, there will be a clear record of their purchases anyway).

So, having told myself I’d just trust the process, I find I’m now asking for some guidance!! But I felt that these were questions that others might also have, as I know from reading the posts on this forum, that there are many others here like myself, who are extremely engaged, but were also gifted their currencies.

Thank you, Patrick, Richard/OWK, Yosef, and all the others working so hard to bring this to fruition for the sake of humanity, the planet and all its wonderful beings.

I leave you with my love and blessings,

Harmony xxx

Answer:

The Great Idea was to send out emails to all the Currency holders and get them in the process early. Clearly, as good as the NPTB are, there are going to be some giftees, or changed email address or whatever else, that make it hard to reach them. That is why it is still going to be posted on the net just as planned.

To Those Who Have Gifted Currency:

However, this is a great time to tell all those who have gifted to others, to be sure and notify them when you are notified. That is part of your gift, the currency and instructions on what to do with it when it is time.

To Those Who WERE Gifted Currency:

For all those who have been gifted currency, contact those who gave you the currency and have them notify you when they get the info. Remember, that even if you don't get the emails, or notification from your benefactors, the numbers and information will still be on the net as planned. Don't worry, You can't miss out.

Post/Question: (9)

"Question Regarding the Segment GCR Roll-Out Plan"

Dear OWK,

I am so grateful for all the valuable information and the help you give to us all in Dinarland. I have read your "Segments " posts about the new roll-out plan, and I fully understand and accept it, it makes so much sense.

But I still have some questions, and I believe, nobody has asked them quite in these details. : So, I understand, this intricate new roll-out plan is mostly, for the people living in the US or Canada, or so, where there are those ( former Cabal) records of every single purchase on the net, where every single computer I.P was recorded for every call, and so on...But I doubt, that in other countries, this was done in the same amount as in America.

And so, for somebody in Europe ( like me) , or in other continents, there may not exist these records and evidence of currency purchase. I can not imagine, for the life of me, that this obscure little online company for collector items, where I bought my currency ( in fact, I purchased it with 3 different online sellers), that they have the advanced technology to record every single I.P, or that they would be contacted by the Elders with the 800 numbers, to give them out to their email list...

So my question is this: Can I , please, if it`s not too inconvenient, be on your "Segment " email list ?? I would be so grateful for that, because I would rather go quickly in, and not wait for too long ( I could really use the funds now , and I am also in the process of purchasing a huge property for my future healing center in Hungary, all that´s missing is the funds Smile. And I imagine, other people in different countries around the world, may have the same concern too.

Or even better, could you obtain from Patrick the email list with all subscribers on Dinar Chronicles, to send all of us those instructions with the 800 numbers to our Dinar Chronicles community here?? I am sure, everybody would appreciate it, even if some would get 2 or more emails with the instructions. The more, the merrier, as they say...Just to make sure, everybody here is covered and taken care of. In the bigger picture, it would not make much of a difference, or to disrupt the overall roll-out plan, as I believe, we are not quite such a huge number. Just a thought and suggestion.

With that being said, I would once again thank you so much for your service and help to this community here , and for your comforting posts, they really bring a sense of peace and calmness to this crazy ride, and it is so much appreciated !!

Deep gratitude and heartfelt thanks,
silverrose

P.S. And once again thank you to Patrick, who created this amazing online community, and a place for everybody to express their voice, and share their opinion. Thank you, and please keep this site up, even after the RV . You are so deeply appreciated !!

Answer:

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Currency Dealer, they already know who you are. By the way, based on the new financial system, the dealers have to keep better records than you know.

Remember also, that it will be posted on the net as well, as has been said many times. No worries there. And it will be very soon after the segment notifications start, since they what this whole process done, done, done, ASAP.

ONCE THEY START, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DRAG THIS OUT, IT IS GOING TO BE HIGH SPEED, FULL AHEAD!!!!

However, you do bring up an interesting point: Some of us may get more than one notification, as we have several places that we are connected to. Since you are only going to call that first number once to set up your appointment, then, if you get notices from other segments, just ignore them, since you are already done.

Post/Question: (10)

"Segments..."

Hi Patrick. . Owk, Judy, and all others..

I just read the post about segment.

Here is my question:

I never "apply" to any segment or segment leader.. I supposed you already thought of that but in order not to be "left behind" what are the steps so I can include myself into a group.. is there a French group that exist ? I live in France.. that's why I'm asking ..

Benjamin (French taxi driver)

Thanks in advance for your return

Entry Submitted by Benjamin at 6:24 AM EDT on April 17, 2017

Hi again..

Just for info..

I got 2 person to follow me in that "crazy" adventure... it wasn't easy but they did it..
A very good taxi friend and my brother...
Can I give them the "800 number" I will get ?
My brother speaks English but not my buddy... we live in France so that might not be important..?

Benjamin

Answer:

#1) Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

#2) It will be posted on the net as planned as well.

#3) YES, notify those who you brought into this adventure...

ESPECIALLY if they are NOT paying attention to what is going on.

Post/Question: (11)

"Segments?"

Dear OWK's

26,000 people with zim in the USA, 50,000,000 people with currency in the world. The best you could come up with is to go to a Chinese restaurant everyday and wait for a fortune cookie with an 800 number in it to exchange. Any idea of how small that number is to the 7,000,000,000 people on this earth. Sure wouldn't want to upset anybody except us that have been living this chinese fire drill for the last ten years. Don't worry, it will be soon! Let see, everything has been completed and the time is at hand.

How's about call HSBC at the top of dinar chronicles web site. Oh I'm going to be tipping the world off when I call in. You figure I've got a party line here in California? Or just wait around for an Agarthin to walk up to me and tell me I missed my time because no one knew I had Zim or whatever currency needed to be exchanged. It does sound like a nifty plan if you've been talking to grandfather.
Or in a group which you say not to. That's the best you guys can come up with? After 20 years of planning! No wonder I've been asleep for the last 13 millenion. Least you got my email so you can get an 800 number to me now!

P.s. This is not a flame, it is a called for something that doesn't resemble Gobbleygook, in all it's glory. And you have your own group? I give up.

Yours truly, a fool!

Answer:

I understand your frustration. I did try the Fortune cookie 800 number idea, but it never panned out. In answer to your questions, all is still going just as planned.

#1) Send out notifications by Email.... still the plan... Check!
(High rates available)

#2) Then post the 800#s and info on the net.... still the plan.... Check!
(High rates available)

#3) Make some sort of announcement on TV, .... Still the plan... Check!
(Not as High rates available)

So will you get an early notice to set your appointment by email? If you bought your currency by the net, from a bank, or a currency dealer, most likely yes. However, if you have deleted all your email addresses, and made yourself invisible, then probably not. In that case you will just have to wait till they are posted on the net. No biggie!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

800 - Q & A w/One Who Knows  #9  4/17/17 Empty Re: Q & A w/One Who Knows #9 4/17/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:46 pm

GCR Questions & Answers (Good Ones) Part 2

Post/Question: (12)

"Notification Question for OWK"

HI,

Thank you Patrick for this site and the many who share and contribute.

To OWK, regarding your post that we will be contacted, I don't quite understand how my contact details can be on any list as I got currency through ebay.

I did read your post on this but am left still wondering.....

OWK, can you shed further light on this?

Much appreciation for your time, energy and information,

Cheers brother,

Arohanui.

Answer:

You answered your own question. Ebay dealers have your email address from your purchase. If you are on record in anyway, you will get the early notice to set up your appointment.

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

If the sky falls, and worse comes to worse, then just wait till it is on the net and call in then. Don't worry, all is well!

Post/Question: (13)

"Question about Segment"

Just to calm people that they really are in one of the segments, wouldn't it be smart idea to send out a pre mail to make sure that it comes to the right mailbox and is not lost in the junk mail?

BR
Warrior of Light

Answer:

I like your question, but, there will be NO OFFICIAL information or actions until this is public and going live all over the World.

If, it turns out that an email address has gone bad, they can still get the 800#s and information from the net as planned. Remember, this Segment contacting plan is just an early appointment plan. But not that early, maybe a day or two. Remember they are in a big hurry to get this started and done! All is well!

Post/Question: (14)

"Question to OWK"

Dear Richard – OneWhoKnows :-)

I’d like to thank you very very much for your service on humanity, and in particular for helping the community here on IDC „planet“ to guide us on all topics of our currency exchange and questions about ascension and more. Also a special thank to Patrick for providing us this „galactic“ platform for our great future, thank you very much Patrick. And also many thanks to all writers here, equal on which topic you write, if currency exchange, spiritual guides, the event, ascension and a lot more – I love it to read a lot of them.

Until now I have translated a lot of articles posted here for a german speaking chat group, and it helped me on the one hand to learn the language better, and of course on the other hand to increase my knowledge on all these different themes.

Since many years I live in Spain, and for this reason I will stay in the future here too, and I will start my humanitarian and infrastructural project in Spain (center will be in Barcelona, I will move to there, just the moment I live on one of the beautiful Balearic islands). My projects includes about 25 countries, or even far more than 50 countries, it depends on the rate I can negotiate. Also when I have a profound knowledge on different professions I studied in this life, I am sure that I am not prepared to build up a huge company (foundation) of tens of thousands of humans to realize this project by my own (as a „CEO“), for this I need someone, but I am sure at my appointment they can help me!? I will take over a part of the whole project, and I see myself also in the position of a „student“ who will learn from the „CEO“ how to build up a huge foundation. I have only ZIMs, and will invest nearly all in my project, and I will take only a fix amount for me in private. At least the percentage I take for my my own will be less than 0.01%, or even far less.

I want to ask you some questions, I’m sure you can answer them :-)

1. I have prepared a PowerPoint presentation for the appointment. Do you think there is also the possibility that they have a beamer and computer at the appointment which I can use when I have a USB stick with me, or I can only use my printed presentation (My Macbook is broken, and the desktop computer I cannot carry with me ;-)? Or do I have to ask this at my #800 call?

2. About the language at the appointment. Like I said I live in Spain (born in Germany), I would like to have my appointment here; I think it will be in Barcelona, when I am right HSBC is there. The problem is, I want to do it in English language, even I don’t know if I can handle it perfectly in English, but definitely I am unsure to fulfill it in Spanish language, and I don’t think that at the appointment will be present German speaking peoples!? The reason is not really about the presentation, to handle it in English, it is more because of the NDA (yes, I want to and have to go for „sovereign“ rates cause of my project).

Do you think that it is possible also when I do my exchange in Spain, that I can have a copy of the NDA in German language beside the English version, which I can read before I sign the english version, because it is difficult for me to understand the business English in contracts? Or it will be better to go to Germany or Switzerland to do it there, even the project is in Spain? (My presentation is prepared in English language, because if I had to go to Germany or Switzerland, there is not the problem, they speak English too)

3. There were different opinions in the past about the number of pages of the presentation. Now I have two versions, a short and large one. The short one has nearly fifty pages, the large one nearly hundred. Or the short version still has to many pages (it is a PP presentation, so a single page has not a lot of text on it, and it is better to capture the content fast)? For me it makes no sense to have a presentation of a handful pages at this size of the project. Or what do you think or know about the count of pages?

For now that’s all I want to ask you ;-) … Thank you so much in advance for giving me more clarity on my questions.

LIGHT AND LOVE TO YOU … and all other light beings here at IDC planet :-)))

Namaste
GG alias 'lluvia de oro'

PS: „lluvia de oro“ means in English something about „golden shower“, I don’t know how to translate it correctly, because the meaning is figurative.
PPS: If someone out there is from Spain and wants to contact me in private, Patrick has my email, so please contact him.

Answer:

Thanks for all the nice words.

First, you won’t be getting any help with your projects at your exchange appointment. That will be about agreeing to a rate, setting up your accounts etc. You will be able to enlist the help of your Wealth manager with your projects. He can help you pick a good contractor, manager, or whatever else you need. Importantly, you will have the money to get expert advice for EVERY AREA that you want advice. VERY EASY.

Electronics At The Appointment = NO

No phones, computers, recorders, or other devices will be permitted at your exchange appointment. If you have a Power Point presentation, print it out.

Your Project/Presentation

I have pointed out that it is not as much about your presentation on paper, as it is about you revealing your TRUE HEART. They are looking for passion. There will be people who have been living under a bridge who will get the high rates without any paper presentation at all. It is all about YOU. Your project presentation is more about them listening to your excitement, than it is about your project itself. If you are a Light Worker, it will show and that is all that matters.

NEXT: Language

This was a very important question and the answer will be as well. Tell them that your primary language is German and that you want someone there who can speak German to you, and you want your agreements in both German and English. There is NOTHING too hard to do for a future Trillionaire. Tell them what you want and expect to get it.

For others reading this post, if you have reading issues, or language issues, or handicapped issues, let them know so that they can accommodate you when you arrive.

Thanks for your great questions!

Post/Question: (15)

"Questions for OWK"

Dear owks, Firstly i would like to thankyou for all you do , as i dont own a credit card, i asked a friend to purchase zim on my behalf, i paid him and he gave me the zim, so my question is will i be able to exchange as you said everyone who has purchased zim is known i didnt purchase it but i have it, could you please give me your thought as i'm not sure what to do , Kind regars One whos not sure!

Answer:

Your friend most likely will get some sort of notice from a segment-group. Just tell him to let you know when he does. If that doesn't work, then the numbers will be posted on the net anyway, just like they have always said they would. Just keep paying attention to the net and the numbers will show up soon.

Post/Question: (16)

"Questions for OWK Re: Segments"

I do not belong to a "group" nor do I have friends who have currencies. I do not have Zim currency.

Quote: "EVERYBODY is connected to someone in some way that will get a special 800#."

My transactions were done through Travelex.

Does this assure me of notification?

This is such a big deal for all of us. My concern with "being contacted" sends just a bit of fear coursing through me.

And, just to clarify: Are "screen rates" the same as "street rates?"

Might I be offered a rate in line with UN Operational Funds--since I've no Zim.

Thank you.

Answer:

First, you should be in the system since Travelex is not just a dealer, they are one of the largest. So, I am quite sure you will be notified through the email address you used with them. However, no matter what, the 800#s and information will be on the net just like they said. If for some weird reason, you don’t get an early notification, you will get the information you want from the net anyway. No Biggie.

The street Rates will be the ones that regular people get for years to come. The regular exchange rates for that currency. We will have much higher rates available to us during a short time for ALL THE FIRST BASKET CURRENCIES. The Dinar, Dong, Afghani, zim, etc. You will have plenty of time to exchange and get these rates.

There will be the early notices, emailed in segments, then it will be posted on the net for all those who didn't get any emails, or didn't even have emails, and that will last for a certain number of days. Once the special exchange offers are over, all rates will reset to the street rate where they will remain.

Post/Question: (17)

"Questions to OWK about Segments"

Hi IDC Family, I am an avid reader of this site (almost every an hour checking for an update) for almost a year now. Usually, I am first looking with OWK post before others....

Since I have a ZIM and have the written humanitarian project plan, I am reading OWK post as a priority. Now, I have a question for Richard/OWK, about his post

"Understanding the Segment, GCR Roll-Out Plan" - One Who Knows - 4.16.17"

As I understand about this issue, that the #800 numbers will "FIRSTLY" be given to "KEY people" or leaders who had their "segments" then from them it will be given to their followers, but if this numbers would leaked out because of perhaps excitement of others to share this #800 number to other by posting it. then it will be cancelled...

So my question is (just to clarify), how about the #800 numbers that is suppose to be will be posted in IDC website that says: "This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published." (which actually I am waiting to appear)

Does it mean that there will be no number to be posted here or it will be cancelled also?

Thank you so much IDC family and OWK for answering this question..

Agape,

Ands from Philippines

Answer:

The segments plan is an Early notification plan. It is to get as many people through the process as possible before it is posted on the net. If someone posts one of the segment numbers publicly, it will have to be disabled and replaced. no biggie.

However, when the 800# is posted on the web site it will be the "Internet 800#" and will remain for a few days until all those who had not yet called in can do so. After a certain amount of time, it will be pulled down and turned off as well. This means that when you get an 800#, call right away to set your appointment. You don’t have to go in right away, just make contact right away, and then set an appointment time that works for you. Some will set a later appointment time due to travel sickness, or something else. Easy!

Post/Question: (18)

"Questions for OWK"

Dear OWK,

RE: "Understanding the Segment, GCR Roll-Out Plan" - One Who Knows - 4.16.17

Thank you so much for your wonderful work and posts here to help enlighten us her in DC land, your explanation certainly sound fees-able as there too many people to exchange all at once throughout the world, I have been on this ride for 7 years through the ups & downs patiently waiting and follow all your posts, I live in Australia and have currencies as many of us here do, how will this work for us? How will we get notified over here when we can go in, I have spoken to a HSBC Bank here in Aus several weeks ago and was informed that they new all about the RV/GCR and weren't allowed to discuss it or mention anything about it until they received official advice to do so, another question is the HSBC banks here don't do currency exchanges but all have a Travelex currency exchange centers inside the branch so who will do the exchange, Travelex or HSBC?

I am eagerly waiting to help the poor & hungry all over the world, I monitor all blogs and currency sites daily and can't wait for this to go but it's hard to get advice guidance when no one has your contact details, any guidance regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance.

Anonymous Light Worker from OZ

Answer:

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are. Somebody has your email, and will email you when it is time. However, if it doesn't happen for some crazy reason, it will still be posted on the net just as planned.

I am amazed that any bank admitted to the GCR, they could have gotten in big trouble for that. But, no matter what HSBC can do, or can not do now, after the GCR goes public, you will find that they can do it all! No worries.

Post/Question: (19)

"Re: Understanding the Segment, GCR Roll-Out Plan"

Hello Richard,

I have just read OWK latest advice, and l look forward to his Godly knowledge daily, but this article is great for the US, but here down under there are no contacts, especially for me, as l just went and brought what l needed,,,,,, l really don't have a contact other than you, Dinar Chronicles?

Thank you for being so gracious, T

Life is like being an actor who performs in a film without knowing the screenplay.

Answer:

I repeat the same exact answer above since you are both "Down Under:"

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are. Somebody has your email, and will email you when it is time. However, if it doesn't happen for some crazy reason, it will still be posted on the net just as planned. No worries!

Post/Question: (20)

"Question for One Who Knows"

Dear One Who Knows-

Firstly-a zillion thanks and immense gratitude for your tireless enlightening articles-they are a gift to us all.

Patrick and all the other members of DC –you have made this space a welcoming educational zone for so many.

THANK YOU SO MUCH,EVERYONE.

Question:

1.How does one get listed on your segment for notification, is it possible to be added to your mailing list,please ?

2.Most of my currency purchases were made via Ebay,over the last 9 years,with an occasional purchase from a bank-so cannot be sure that this would be the source of contact.

3.When I have listened to any calls,it has been via a computer connection,so no phone number or email address provided .

4.Many of my giftees are relying on me to notify them of a call number when it is provided- so how may I be sure to receive a notifying email?

5.Would Patrick be able to send out notifications of instructions if they are not being posted on his website?

Please advise us- One Who Knows.

Submitted by Child of the Universe

Answer:

Thank you for your nice words.

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an Internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

Basel III has strict standards of keeping track of these currencies and you MOST likely have an email address listed for your purchase for this VERY TIME IN THE PROCESS. They knew that down the road, when this actually went live, that they would be contacting people by email, just like it is being told to you. So don’t be surprised to find out that your email address was collected and saved for notifying you later.... Like now!

YES, you should notify your giftees as they probably don’t have any buying records or ways that the NPTB would know they have currency. Like you, I have many giftees and it will be our responsibility to notify them when we get the information ourselves.

Patrick will be getting the 800#s to put on his website when it is the right time. Remember, for all those who don't have emails, or aren’t contacted for some reason, they will be able to get the 800#s and information on the website when it is posted. Easy.

Post/Question: (21)

"Re: Segments"

I read Dinar Chronicles and I am registered to be able to respond to posted messages. So I believe from this that I would be contacted but asked not to pass on the information. My question is that I gave away some of what I purchased to about twenty people all whom I have been keeping posted what is going on. They are depending on me to give them the 800# so they can exchange at these rates also. One is in the Philippines, another is in Hawaii, one is in Texas and the rest is here in the Pacific NW. How am I going to be able to help these people to be able to exchange at the higher rates to they can do the projects they have in mind to do. Most of these people all have Zim the rest only have Dong.

Can I send you the contacts so you can contact them. I keep them informed from this DC site.

Answer:

You are correct, you should share the 800#s and information with them when you get it. It is not an emergency however, in case you can't reach them. It will be posted on the net as planned so they can get the number themselves. But the short answer is YES, pass on the info and instructions when you get them.

Post/Question: (22)

"Question for OWK Re: Segments"

Thank you Richard for all the love and clarity and guidance you offer, you bring much peace to our hearts in this amazing process. My question is asking for a bit more clarity on how we will know if we are on "a list" to be contacted, even if it is from the dealer from whom currency was purchased. I follow Zorra, DC, TNT, Bruce, but not quite sure my email is on a "list for contact". Oh, and that leads to another question.... if a friend and I entered into this at the same time and have followed this together, may we share the number if one of us does get it first? Thank you for addressing this. Big love and blessings.

JJ

Answer:

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are. Chances are you are on a contact list already.

As far as your friend goes, I don’t see a problem with that. It is an early contact roll out plan, and you are just helping the process to go faster. That being said, keep it to those people you have direct contact with. I know that there will be some overlap at times, and some people will be left out since they never bought currency themselves. But that is why the number will then be posted on the net so that whoever still has not set their appointments, they can do so then. It is a pretty good plan, and it can be tweaked a bit, especially if you want to go with your friend to exchange as well.

Post/Question: (23)

"To OWK Re: Segments"

I don't know anyone here in dinarland. I have been an observant currency holder.. I have gifted zim to people who are not monitoring anything and rely on me to share the 800s when released.

I'm concerned that I will not be contacted at all bec I'm not a member of any group and I've not given out my email address except for subscribing to dinar chronicles email updates. Does that count?

-One Who Doesn't Want to Miss the Bus

Answer:

If you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are. You are most likely on a list. However, if for some weird reason you don't get the early notice, it will be posted on the net as well for everyone who has not yet set up their appointments.

As far as your giftees, YES, pass on the information when you get it.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum