Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017

2 posters

Go down

Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 Empty Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:13 am

Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 17010

Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017

Compiled 12:25 am EST 17 April 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. April 15 2017 2:00 pm EST RV/Intelligence Alert: READ FULL SITREP

1. The Admiral's paymasters were hydrated as of Friday April 14 2017.

2. Pentagon Chief of Staff General Joseph Dunford was running the country militarily and Paul Rayan was running it politically.

3. The Presidential military authority would now be limited under the Republic.

4. Sat. April 15 marked the end of 2016 tax collection and USA, Inc's fiduciary books.

5. Expected 800#s to be released end of Tax Day April 15 (extended to April 18).

B. April 16 2017 5:45 pm EST Info by One Who Knows: "Question: Currency Dealers/Ascension/Travel/Trump" - One Who Knows - 4.16.17

1. Receipts: Having a receipt was encouraged in the "Old Days" when we thought there might be tax implications. Having proof that you made your purchase over a year ago would put you in the lower tax bracket. But we are VERY confident now that there will be no tax, and thus receipts will be of no value, or use.

2. Humanitarian Projects: Bankers are more interested in what you have to say, than what you bring to exchange. They are not going to judge your project in any way. They will judge you and see if you are truly excited about doing this kind of work, and have some plans in mind, even if they are not written down. Having them written down only proves that you are a bit more organized and well prepared. However, there will be many people who have nothing in hand to show, and will still get very high rates, as it is all based on the person, and not what you have to show the Bankers.

3. HSBC: HSBC Bank (the only bank authorized to negotiate Zim rates) will be accessible in EVERY country even if they don't have a branch there. They will have someone who will do the exchange for you and set up an HSBC account. Locations are not important since you will be a private bank customer with HUGE perks including the banker coming to you when you need them.

C. April 16 2017 2:31 pm EST GCR RV Op-Ed: "Resurrection Day" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Sunday - April 16, 2017 The meaning of the RV was not about collection of wealth versus the redemption of our soul. Perhaps that was why the global collateral accounts clearly stated God's mercy only be released on Resurrection Day (Sunday April 16).

D. April 16 2017 2:32 pm EST GCR/RV Overview: "Segments" - GCR/RV Overview - Sunday - April 16, 2017

1. The private Internet Group has been segmented into 1,500 smaller groups via key contacts, leaders or paymasters.

2. Right now the New Powers That Be are contacting such leaders on a priority basis; prequalified by size, location and types of currency held.

3. The RV is a special operation with elite military-level planning & implementation. Several military intelligence agencies already know who listens to the intel calls, and have grouped together internal contact responsibilities to key personnel that have influence with the masses of Dinarland.

4. Discretion and subtly is the name of the RV roll out game. If they do their job right, the RV will happen in force, yet not appear to happen at all.

5. General Dunford has designed a highly controlled, invisible, and efficient contact and conversion system whereby first contact is highly targeted and controlled throughout the process, so the right hand never knows what the left is doing, and vice versa.

6. There will be no numerical or operational struggle processing all 50 million currency holders worldwide in short order, but there is great concern about the initial wall of redeemers who are waiting out the RV telling their friends, families, buffers and groups and creating unwanted attention.

7. Dunford segmented his appointment contact rate using high speed technology that populates large volumes of callers with unique links, codes and emails that all serve to fracture the RV roll out into tens of thousands of individual segments that appear to act without relationship to another similar group... yet they all redeem together, and somewhat simultaneously.

8. The RV has begun with actual T4 redemptions by sub groups through key leaders. This includes large volume ZIM holders.

9. Managing the RV Intel community will be done by controlling key group leaders with direct contact shortly after Easter services on the West Coast.

10. All currency rates are negotiable, including the ZIM and at face value per international law, for all notes regardless of their country of origin.

E. April 16 2017 One Who Knows: Exchanging outside the US (especially Mexico): "Questions: Taxes/IDs/800#s/Bankers/NDAs" - One Who Knows - 4.16.17

1. You might be calling the same 800#s that we are here in the US. However, when this goes we will have the real Official information on what EXACTLY to do. I am quite certain that there will be some sort of list of countries, and banks to call once this is actually going. Don't worry about that, just wait until it is go time and then look for the information that pertains to your country.

2. It is better for you to exchange in your own country. The systems are set up that way. When you get extra money for projects, it is expected that it will benefit your country, if not totally, at least to start with.

3. You will be exchanging into your country's money first. You can then exchange again into another country's money later, but in the case of Mexico, I would not recommend it. I personally think that your Peso might get a bit of a bump up in value later. If that is true, you will make money on your own currency.

4. For a while, we used to hear about the "Second Basket" of currencies that would revalue next. I no longer hear about that and I think that might be because many of them will change value this time around, and/or just because we are already getting whatever money we ask for, so why would we be interested in investing it in another currency? All that being said, I still think that there will be some other adjustments later and I would not be surprised if the Mexican Peso was one of them.

5. The bottom line is to just wait until this goes, then call whatever numbers you get and ask what you should do next in/for your country. The information will be available for EVERY country in the World. No country will be left out. Also, exchange in your own country, bring whatever ID you have and expect it to work out for you, because it will.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 2245507099Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017 Empty Re: Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 17 2017

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:02 am

Trump approval rating 50%...somebody let Yosef know...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum