Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April

Go down

Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April Empty Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April

Post by cg123 Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:23 pm

April 14, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

First I want to say Happy Easter season to everyone, especially all those that appreciate what our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ has done for our souls and our sins. Now we are in the Triduum as our family celebrated the Holy Thursday in church last night. This is the period of the holiness of the holy times in our church. I am grateful that we can still practice our religion. Today we pass into the second day of these three days until the resurrection on Sunday. Today is the most sorrowful of the three days.

But remember it is my faith and church that brings me to think about these most holy of days. It is not just about the celebrations of the season, the Easter egg hunts, or pretty spring fashions but thecontemplation, the quite times of praying. Praying for the end of the suffering and injustice that still continues in the world today. You think many would realize by lessons learned from all the martyrs throughout the ages. Yes- Jesus was a martyr too. So in today’s world, like thousands of years ago, it is still in anarchy. Kingdoms are still maintained, although we do not call them kings. We still worship and idolize those with money. We wish we could be them. Things have not really changed that much.

Those with vast amounts of money have vast power still and this greed for more power to control even yet more continues over the entire planet. Yes – this is the source of evil. Satan does know what he is doing. So these “kings” are  bent on the lies they perpetrate on us to keep us from fulfilling our potential. To push us down and keep us in this shadow government. No -we are not yet FREE. We only think we are. We do not know what true freedom really feels like. We think we do and tell lies even to ourselves. Do we have to keep killing Jesus over and over again? Will we finally stop this madness.   

But what is this “full” potential I talk about?

The potential I refer to is what God wants it to be. We cannot say. We must pray and let God lead us. For whenever I do this in my life I find I am no longer chasing rainbows. My life is free and my burdens are released.

So as society there is this constant push for technology as the answer. I always wonder why? They tell us it will solve all our problems. Really?

Now we have two new hoaxes (lies) being perpetrated on us – that of “global warming” and of “terrorism”.

Yes -  we have given these evil entities yet more power over us. We have bought into this madness.. We are allowing them to perpetrate into every aspect of our lives for the sake of these two lies. They have scared us and made us fearful of each other (terrorism) and now even scared of the blessed, beautiful planet that God has given us (global warming).

They will tell us we need not what God has already given us but what man instead can give us with these inventions, machines or “smart” technology. With this brings constant surveillance, lack of privacy, and massive control.  Is this all the real reason why we came to earth? Can we put it all this in perspective and use our technology truly for the good of all and not just for the sake of a forced “new” society?  Is there a balance? After all we come as spiritual beings in the first place to experience the interrelationships with each other and to use the planet and our beautiful natural bodies at the vehicle for this to happen. Is this not why we are here in the first place?

This form of coming onto our  potential, I refer to, does not refer to a constant drag on the human race to bring humans into technological slavery and scientific advances, like making us all robots. This is servitude and slavery. Can't you see it? Why do we spend so much money exploring outer space when we can use this money for research here on our own planet to make the earth cleaner, provide better energy sources and more jobs.

What is so wrong with just living in love, raising a nice family and appreciating all the wonders of nature here on earth. There is so much to see and explore right here. Then voluntarily sharing with others when we have overabundance? What is wrong with living is small eco-communities, with buffers of forests between where family farms produce clean, healthy foods for its communities. Then provide jobsand exchange these products for others not produced. 

cg123

Back to top Go down

Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April Empty Re: Mnt. Goat Update, 14 April

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Once again goat, there is nothing brief about your so called news!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum