Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:13 am

Guru OkieOilman:     NEW INTEL JUST IN--- ACCORDING TO SOURCE---WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT POSSIBILITY WINDOW AS BEING 2 PM CENTRAL--BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN ALL BANKS IN THE USA (AND SPECIFICALLY) THE HAWAII BANKS WILL BE OPEN. THIS ALSO COINCIDES WITH THE STOCK EXCHANGE BEING READY TO CLOSE AND NOT HAVING AN INFLUENCE ON THE STOCK PRICES.10.50 C.S.T. WAS WHEN I RECEIVED THIS LATEST----

THIS ROLLER COASTER HAS ALMOST TOO MANY UP'S AND DOWN'S FOR ME TODAY. I HAVE TAKEN A 6G LOAD IN A FIGHTER BEFORE BUT THIS EXCEED'S THAT--MY BODY IS REVOLTING AGAINST ME TODAY---I GUESS I AM JUST LOOKING FOR EXHONERATION--SOUNDS SELFISH DOESN'T IT?

I HAVE PERSONAL BUSINESS THAT MUST BE ATTENDED TOO PROMPTLY AND WILL BE OFF THE SITE BUT YOU CAN BET YOUR LITTLE BLUE BOOTIES I WILL DO MY DARNDEST TO BE BACK BEFORE 2 PM CENTRAL AND WILL BE AS ANXIOUS AS ANYONE OF YOU FOR NEW NEWS---LATER AND GOD BLESS

I ALSO TALKED WITH MY PERSONAL BANKER THIS MORNING THAT HAS ALREADY BROUGHT ADDITIONAL STAFF INTO BANK TO FACILITATE THE EXCHANGE.  1 LAST THING BEFORE I LEAVE FOR AWHILE---AM GETTING MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS REGARDING THE POSSIBILITY OF THE 2 PM TIME FRAME--PRAY HARD

--am still waiting on confirmation of intel received and posted that we were to have our r/v today.--i have talked with sources that is still stating the same intel. They assured me that there were nothing to hold up the r/v--they are also amazed the rate is not active yet on the east coast.

The wheels has not fallen off the wagon. As i know more know this---i am at least as concerned and interested as any of you are.---after all--you were not the person that posted the intel i had received---maybe ignorance is bliss sometimes--i am on top of this and if and when anything is to be reported i will be back to report to you--keep the faith and prayers going up-----please remember--none of us controls the release--we must wait for further information.   i have been informed not to discuss this issue of the pp

because of the dismay and disappointment of some on this site--i will only be back with intel--my nerves is bad enough this morning without the help of anyone else wanting to express frustration that i also feel (at this
exact moment in time) i have got all that. i can handle this morning without anyone else's help chastizing me.--i am only a messenger. I am on top of this--- nuff said!!!!

3.17 P.M. C.S.T.--FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD EXPECT A NEW POST AS SOON AS I VERIFY--ALL POSITIVE--ALL GOOD--STAND BY--MAY BE MINUTES--MAY BE A COUPLE OF HOURS--I DON'T CONTROL THE TIMING OF INTEL RECEIVED.  THIS MUCH I CAN SAY--DIRECT FROM BAGDAD (SOURCE CONFIDENTIAL) AN IN COUNTRY R/V OCCURED YESTERDAY AND DUE TO COMMUNICATION BLACK OUT SOURCE WAS NOT PERMITTED TO CONTACT ME UNTIL ABOUT 18 MINUTES AGO. THE R/V IN COUNTRY WAS ON A 1 TO 1 BASIS (1 DINAR TO 1 DOLLAR) THIS WAS PROJECTED AS THE IN COUNTRY RATE ONLY TO SWEEP AS MANY 3 ZERO'S AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ACTUAL TRUE VALUE OF THE DINAR WAS FINALIZED.

HE AVERAGE CITIZEN IN IRAQ THAT HAD A DINAR ONLY WORTH 1/10TH OF A PENNY THAT NOW WAS WORTH 1 DOLLAR WAS WELL RECEIVED AND CELEBRATED. MORE INTEL WILL BE FORTHCOMING ABOUT THE STATUS OF THE R/V IN THE USA--AS SOON AS I GET IT-------YOU'LL GET IT----

I AM FULLY EXPECANT OF INTEL AT ANYTIME--MAYBE MINUTES--MAYBE HOURS--BUT I AM ON TOP OF IT AND YOU WILL KNOW AS SOON AS I KNOW

BOY WITH OVER A THOUSAND PEOPLE I TRIED 3 DIFFERENT TIMES TO GET ON-----  (
Most users ever online was 2065 on Mon 9 Apr - 16:34)

HERES THE LATEST JUST IN--WAITED ALL DAY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND IT JUST NOW CAME IN--REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE CBI AND THE IMF ARE IN THE UST AS I SPEAK.

THE DINAR IS NOW LIVE AS A LITTLE WHILE AGO ON THE EUROPEAN STOCK EXCHANGE. THIS CAN NOT BE STOPPED ANYMORE BY ANYONE--SEEM'S LIKE WERE ONLY HOURS AWAY AT BEST---WISHED THIS HAD HAPPENED EARLIER TODAY BUT AM HOPING IT STILL OCCURS AS PER MY FRIDAY NIGHT POST THAT TUESDAY WAS THE OUTSIDE DATE--IT ALL SOUNDS WONDERFUL TO ME--KEEP PRAYING AND KEEP THE FAITH---GOD BLESS US ALL

AT IT'S LIVE SOMEWHERE--THAT IS A MIRACLE WITHIN ITSELF.DON'T KNOW--GOV OFFICIAL JUST FURNISHED THE INFO TO ME ABOUT 3 MINUTES AGO

PERSONAL OPINION----IF IT'S LIVE IN EUROPE--IT SHOULDN'T TAKE LONG TO BE HERE ALSO--I HAVE NO SPECIFIED TIME ON THAT.  THE CBI AND IMF BOTH BEING PRESENT IN THE UST SHOULD SIGNAL SOMETHING OF MAGNITUDE--I'M SURE THERE NOT THERE FOR DONUTS AND COFFEE

I HAVE NO ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS--I AM TOTALLY DEPLETED TONIGHT--I WILL BE BACK IF THERE ARE ANY MORE NEWS. I WOULDN'T THINK ANY THING COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT I JUST POSTED---AM EXPECTING TOMMOROW FOR A GLORIOUS DAY--THAT'S MY PRAYER---GONE FOR NOW--ANYTHING NEW AND I WILL REPORT IMMEDIATELY    

Guru Bulldog75:   POSSIBLE WINDOW AFTER HAWAII BANKS OPEN. ESTIMATED WINDOW 2PM-5PM...OTHER WINDOW: AFTER ALL USA BANKS CLOSE: WOULD BE 11PM CST.  WE CONTINUE WITH AN 'HOUR TO HOUR RATE POST WATCH'.  WE SIMPLY ARE WAITING FOR THE BANKS TO DROP THE RATES TO THE FRONT SCREENS.  WE ARE VERY OPTIMISTIC.

12:22PM CST: EUR/IQD: 1548. & USD/IQD: 1168. = STABLE. POSSIBLE WINDOW AFTER HAWAII BANKS OPEN. ESTIMATED WINDOW 2PM-5PM. WE WAIT. .........OTHER WINDOW: AFTER ALL USA BANKS CLOSE: WOULD BE 11PM CST. (PLEASE SEE MARKET CRAWLERS FOR ANY UPDATES THERE ON YOUR TV SCREENS). I SEE CRUDE, SILVER, GOLD IS STABLE AS OF 12NOON. DOW APPEARS DOWN 186. MARKETS MAY SWAY DURING THIS TIME. WE ARE VERY OPTIMISTIC. WE WAIT. TYVM.

12:40PM CST: TUESDAY DDS INCREASING FOR RATE POST 2-5PM CST WHEN HAWAII BANKS OPEN. NEXT WINDOW AFTER 11PM CST WHEN HAWAII BANKS CLOSE. THERE ARE 'NO CERTAIN IRON CLAD RULES OR THEORIES THAT CAN BE PROJECTED'. SAME APPROX BANK RATES APPEAR AS OF YESTERDAY AND ARE STABLE. IMHO: WE CONTINUE WITH AN 'HOUR TO HOUR RATE POST WATCH'. 'TEMP PLACE HOLDERS' -WITH/AND/OR- 'CODES' STILL EXIST ON THE BACK SCREENS. CONDITIONS ARE INCREASINGLY FAVORABLE FOR THE RVD POST. WE SIMPLY ARE WAITING FOR THE BANKS TO DROP THE RATES TO THE FRONT SCREENS. (PLEASE SEE YOUR TV CRAWLERS FOR HOURLY GOLD, SILVER, CRUDE, DOW MARKET UPDATES IF NEED.)

Same approx. bank rates appear as of yesterday and are stable. Imho: we continue with an 'hour to hour rate post watch'. 'temp place holders' -with/and/or- 'codes' still exist on the back screens. All conditions are most favorable.

There is no need to over-analyze. We simply are waiting for the banks to drop the rates to the front screens. Iqd & dong are in the same basket. No one knows the exact: rates, dates, time. Perks/bank packages available after cash-in. We wait. God will decide this in his own way.

I talked to my sources and everything is a go. We will go to the bank when it is time. Do not worry be happy. Do not ask questions must go - wish I could have stayed longer but looking at back screens  - later!

Guru Cap1:   GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!  THERE WILL BE THREE BASKETS. ONE TO BE RELEASED NOW HOPEFULLY AND THEN ONE TO BE RELEASED IN TWO WEEKS AND THEN ONE TO BE RELEASED IN FOUR WEEKS. ALL ARE LOOKING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT.

LET ME ADDRESS THE FOREX ISSUE OR POST FROM EARLIER TODAY. WE HAVE HIGH LEVEL CONTACTS IN LONDON THAT REPORTED TO US JUST WHAT I POSTED AND I WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM THAT INTEL OR POST.  I TRUST THOSE GUYS.  THERE WERE SOME THINGS THAT HAD TO BE TAKEN CARE OF FROM A SECURITY STANDPOINT THAT I WILL NOT ELABORATE ON, BUT IT HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF AND ALL ARE HAPPY TONIGHT.  ALL IS STILL ON COURSE TO SEE THIS JUST ANY MOMENT NOW. THIS CAN POP AT ANYTIME.

LOOKING FOR IT AT ANY MINUTE NOW...JUST WAITING ON MY FINAL PHONE CALL!  RATES ARE SHOWING ON THE LONDON FOREIGN EXCHANGE AS IT'S BEING REPORTED AND ALSO ON THE FRONT BANK SCREENS OVER THERE. MY SOURCES ARE VERY RELIABLE AND THEY LIVE IN LONDON AND ARE VERY WELL CONNECTED.  I'M GIVING YOU WHAT I'M GETTING.   LOOKING FOR IT TO HAPPEN TODAY.

i ...can tell you that i have many confirmations that we should see it later today.  I  did hear that things are popping in europe. We do know that banks are calling the big dogs in for appointments later today.  the rate is going to knock your socks off.  I hear that lower denoms have been distributed and will be active or worth their value today. I hear that the smart cards have been distributed and will be active today. i truly believe we are finally there.

Guru XXXX:  HEY GUYS!! IN FOR A FEW BETWEEN PHONE CALLS.  AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE'S ALOT GOING ON . LET ME ADDRESS THE FOREX ISSUE OR POST FROM EARLIER TODAY. WE HAVE HIGH LEVEL CONTACTS IN LONDON THAT REPORTED TO US JUST WHAT I POSTED. AND I WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM THAT INTEL OR POST. I TRUST THOSE GUYS.

THIS CAN POP AT ANYTIME.   ALL IS STILL ON COURSE TO SEE THIS JUST ANY MOMENT NOW.   THERE WERE SOME THINGS THAT HAD TO BE TAKEN CARE OF FROM A SECURITY STANDPOINT THAT I WILL NOT ELABORATE ON, BUT IT HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF AND ALL ARE HAPPY TONIGHT.

AS OKIE STATED IN HIS POST, THE DINAR IS NOW LIVE AS A LITTLE WHILE AGO ON THE EUROPEAN STOCK EXCHANGE.  THIS IS ALSO VERY TELLING: THE CBI AND IMF BOTH BEING PRESENT IN THE UST SHOULD SIGNAL SOMETHING OF MAGNITUDE--I'M SURE THERE NOT THERE FOR DONUTS AND COFFEE

Guru FootForward:  Word from Footforward: god just gave me this word. For i have said in my words that I....I the king of kings, the lord of lords, the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the END...I the lord your god...know the plans that i have for you!!!!

Plans to bless you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future!!! I will use my servents to speak hope into not only america but in all the earth. For the flood gates are about to open.

3:06 am dare to dream at this time, for it takes gods hands to make dreams come true. Rely not on your own might, but my mighty hand and my wisdom. There is much there for the taking for those who will claim what i have set out for you.

3:07 am and know that the season for hoping is coming to an end. A season of action, and setting out is about to come forth. The planning stage and dreaming stage will go from a place of hope, to a place of action and doing in accordance with my will!!

3:09 am it is time that my children learn how to take back what the enemy has stolen from them...including their hope and their futures

Guru FreewayBill:  Well, here we are on Monday night and another weekend of anticipation is behind us. So, we start another week of anticipation.... I have been sitting here thinking of what is about to happen and what is in the future once we receive our blessing.

As I have said on many occasions, we must start with the right things to do like paying our tithes and offerings, then buy our "TROPHY" and then what?  The next step is the most important step in starting our new lives as stewards of the Lord's wealth. My wife and I have pondered this many times over a long time and we keep coming back to the same thing.

Guru BWM:  as of 10pm central there was no info in regards to an RV in Iraq... no rates showing in europe per any contacts that were referenced... This is regards only to rates showing on bank screens as "live"... there have been some rates showing as pending but that has happened a number of times so I can't get excited about that... good news is that I did get some info from a contact about 10pm central that said they were expecting a system "software update" AFTER 1pm eastern... now whether that has any bearing on the RV, we won't know til it's done... I wouldn't stay up waiting since we don't know what time that will happen or IF it is part of it... it sure seems convenient but at the same time that would have started some 75 minutes ago and nothing has been seen yet... so again, take it that things are continuing to move and we'll see this when it's real and cashable...  oops.. that should be 1AM eastern... sorry

but I do hope everyone has a great rest of the evening, or start of the day depending on where you are... remember we're just all here to share time til this thing hits... enjoy the company and hopefully you'll learn something that will better prepare you for "THE NEXT LEVEL".... haha

Guru Bondlady:    We want to see these things happen: HCL, article 140 implimented in full, (be nice if the set a total goi but it doesnt all entirely depend on that) inflation and monetary change. These 3 things including ch 7 is huge things for us. Ch 7 so we can go international or be traded international. Give me a 7 the rest will work out imo...So banks will deal with it, ch 7 will let that happen. The hcl will get passed so as to attract huge big business. Art. 140 will settle a lot with kuwait an turkey an any other land saddam took by force that also is part of ch 7. Taxes is another, hard to tax a already sky high inflation unemployent etc, raise living standards.

Guru DinarWishes:  Well Peeps I must say there is a lot being said at this time about the RV... I hope its true!!! I have been told timelines for today that have come and gone... I am being told timelines for tonight.... But!!!! No Timeline matters until we can cash out!!!

I am really hopefull the info I have heard is true and correct but there is no Difinitive evidence I have to say it is here or not.... I am ready to get off this ride and I dont care what the rate is... I just want it over.... But, until it is over I will be here with you guys trying to give you the best I have!!!

If you look at the articles coming out and look at what is going on Globally it is easy to see something has to happen.... Many Countries need a solution, Iraq needs a Solution... The RV is Just a small part of a bigger picture!!! The biggest part of this whole thing is for Chapter 7 to be removed.... Many think Chapter7 is a financial problem.... its not... Removal of chapter7 means Iraq is no longer a threat to the rest of the world.... Let the Healing begin!!!! 

Guru Randy Koonce:   Just letting everyone know that it did not RV.  Please check the cbi when in doubt and when someone says it RV in country please get up pull up your pants legs and walk on by...There is a lot of activity but most of it is desperation on Maliki's part to try and get Shabibi to do what he wants.  Just relax until Barzani gets back to Baghdad and then I bet we see some movement...there is no chance of RV until at least Monday, so breathe...Do not be fooled, if you do not see the change on CBI it has not happen.

Guru BellaGrits:  Hi, things appear to keep looking better and better today!!!! I am extremely excited..... IMO we are sitting very nicely..... your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you all for showing so much character and self-discipline it's taken to be in this currency speculation.....I know this has been an emotional rollercoaster....trust me, it has been for all of us......enjoy your day.... and rest-- I actually mean that!!!!! Your endurance to be Champions will pay off!!!!! HUGS! ~Bella~

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   Three major issues were addressed today.  Erbil, HCL and the National Meeting. Allawi wants to implement the Erbil agreement. The Iraqi List which he heads boycotted the National Conference due to lack of resolution on this issue. Allawi is asking for Washington and the UN to exert their influence and help bring a resolution. Talabani is setting a date to hold a meeting National Meeting to accomplish what they failed to do on the 5th between Maliki, Barzini and Allawi.

They are trying to put the finishing touches on the HCL, Erbil and work toward providing basic services such as electricity, clean water, health care and address very high unemployment/poverty rate.  Ban Ki Moon delivered his report to the UN and announced that Iraq must double their efforts to find resolution to these important matters and believes the national meeting is a key issue for Iraq to move forward. Reports also came out today that show after 5 years with no reconciliation, the HCL may finally implemented. 

Guru Bluwolf:   SO FAR NO NEWS AS OF YET...BUT THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY CHANGES OR NEGATIVE INFO...WE MUST WAIT... NOTHING IS WRONG...IT WILL POP UP AMN.

ALL RATES ARE LOCKED IN AND HAVE BEEN THAT WAY FOR A LONG TIME. NOBODY CAN CHANGE THEM...international RV's will be popping in shortly...we are minute to minute now.  

Guru Jonnywg:   JUST A SHORT POST TO STATE THAT TOMORROW SHOULD BE A SPECIAL DAY........ GET UP EARLY AS WE EXPECT TO HAVE LOTS MORE DETAILS BEFORE 10 AM EDT..........NOTHING IS ETCHED IN STONE BUT IT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TOMORROW............ WE WILL WAIT AND SEE

Hi all. Well.... we are past the early morning posting but we are told that the event is still in the final countdown..... it is felt that the 3 letter agencies are either in lockdown or tight lipped.... we await more info and will return as we get it.... today may be our day :::::until the process is released to the public that it is completed or stopped we will not get much contact from our sources

Guru AJ Anderson:  Member of Finance Committee: You must develop a strategic plan based on a scientific basis for the advancement of the economy.  On: Tuesday 10/4/2012 8:27

The member of the Finance Committee representative: that the activation of these sectors needs a strong will by the federal government to draw the map of investment and the development of a strategic plan for how to advance the national economy, and in the case of promotion will lead to increased Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar as it was at the end of the seventies and early eighties of the century the past, where he was one of the Iraqi dinar more than (3) U.S. dollars, as a result the power of the Iraqi economy at that time. / Finished / 8. d. Q /

http://translate.goo...view_38692.html

Above is the last paragraph of the article. In my opinion Iraq is getting the People of Iraq back to the Dinar and are getting ready to de-dollarize the Iraqi economy. I would think we are getting closer, once Maliki is out of the way or the Erbil Agreement is finailly implemented we should see our due.  God Bless,  AJ

Guru Blaino:  here is what we know... we think! cut 1 "0" off the 000 notes IN IRAQ...and this is for iraqis IN iraq!  you can take your 25,000 IQD note to the bank...they will deposit it for you and  give you  whatever change you want  based on the rule that 1 zero is cut off and the change will be in lower denominations like 1,5,10, 20 DINAR and the DINARS will now have the same power as the $ USD 1 to 1.  ALSO YOU CAN TURN IN YOUR OLD  SADDAM DINARS AND ALSO GET 1 TO 1. WOW.   AND YOU CANNOT BUY ANYTHING WITH USD  AFTER THIS IN THE COUNTRY (OF IRAQ). NOW IS THIS AN RV???  NO!!!  WHAT IS THIS? IT IS  A WAY TO REMOVE ALL USD LITTERALLY OVERNIGHT  AND  FORCE THE USE OF THE LOWER DENOMS.

AS WE ALL KNOW $1 TO 1 IQD  IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO SOLVE  PROBLEMS AND REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE, SO, I THINK WHEN THE 36 HOURS THEY ALLOWED  THE USD TO COME IN IS OVER, THEY WILL SHORTLY RV TO $4 TO $5 PER IQD.  THEREFORE  1,000,000.00 IQD THAT YOU PAID ABOUT $1100 USD FOR WILL BECOME 100,000.00 AND THEN IF THEY RV AT $5 IT WILL BECOME WORTH $500,000.00 USD (HALF A MILLION USD).

Guru Generals64:  the rate from what I was told has an anticipatory value....the rates are placed against the Assets of the country....they are then placed in the computer and calculated. That way no one person has the ability to control the value...

Folks ...sorry if I offended anyone yesterday or before...I understnd the intel program and I understand how exciting it can get but, if you're wrong then fess up....I was called last night guaranteeing that I would wake up this morning getting ready for the bank.

.I'm hard nosed and the kids will tell you that...I have been accused of trying to make money on the cash out...(that's not even close to being true)....  I don't care who calls it I don't even care what the rate is now...this morning I thought I was still asleep when I got a call telling me it was official ($49.10)....Right now, I was told there was NO One being cashed out in a Wells Fargo bank today...No whales, Sharks or minnows...sell out if you are worried....I personally can't see Iraq allowing any other middle eastern country to have a higher rate than they do as they hold more oil and assets than any in the world...

If we as Dinar holders would take a breath and back up and not allow these people spread these fantastic stories we might see a revaluation of this currency.  I personally believe we are pretty close (hate that term) to a revaluation as they need this now worse than ever....You can take all the stories you hear and write them down...they all say the same thing..."no RV yet"...

When this happens it will be like a thief in the night and just show....I have made some of our sources really mad....Told them I didn't believe them anymore...Any one else doing that?  

Kinda got myself in trouble with the big boys though....No Slander intended though. i know how the Intel system works and I have had some real dumb stuff sent to me....that's why i am careful about saying anything.  I've been around a long time remember????  the thing that makes me stay with this is this very simple deal....The Banks are talking with us about how they want to handle the Cash-out Program....they know something is going on...they just can't pin it down...

this should happen fairly soon. I would not buy another dinar though. I'm not even buying more of the VND...When you buy more it seems to screw up the whole process...I will never tell anyone to buy more of the currecy...

Guru SoonerPatriot Bank Story:  Hey Folks - heard from one of my Big4 bank sources. He says 3 senior VP's basically sitting around in one office, watching screens, and waiting for this to happen so they can spring into action. So either they know something is coming or just as clueless as we are 

PTR Member Buckwheat Bank Story:  Well I got some more news from my contacts (Branch Manager & Foreign Currency corporate executive at WF). Okie's timeline of looking at 12 PM - 2 PM PDT (3 PM - 5 PM EDT) is correct.

They were told specifically look for today, tomorrow or Thursday and to be on very, very, very high alert (yes, 3 verys...lol) and that this will certainly happen this week. They were told that it is absolutely true they have to wait for the Hawaii banks to open.

I am just full of good news today lol. One of the people who got my business partner interested in the IQD is a 25 year military man (retired) who became a pastor after his military service. We just got a text that said he got a call from one of his guys in Iraq and was told 'Quote' "it's a go". That coupled with the banking news I got earlier really makes me breathe a lot better. I know that we are so close

OOM Member Chief53 Bank Story:  There is a banker at a local Chase branch who has told us that they were getting their bank packages together about two weeks ago. Went in to talk to her this am right after the bank opened and ask for her by name. The manager said, she is in training this am and would be back at about noon. So I began to think that if banks are updated at 200 pm CST, perhaps she was thepoint person for that branch & was receiving last minute instruction before an update sends the IQD live at 200 pm CST. And that's my bank story and theory.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum