Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Q & A w/Dr. Clarke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Q & A w/Dr. Clarke

+2
kenmor
Mountain Goatee
6 posters

Go down

Q & A w/Dr. Clarke Empty Q & A w/Dr. Clarke

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:42 pm

John:  Dr. Clarke, It is always so good to see your posts!  Would you tell us if you expect to see it happen if not this Friday, but on a Friday?  Blessings,  John

JayR:  After 12 years of being here, I care not for how positive someone's message is, I care not for who is right or wrong, , How positive you feel or how positive someone else makes you is irrelevant, I am a businessman, in the end the only thing that REALLY matters is RESULTS.

BigG:  Dear Dr. Clarke.. Riddle me this....How can a country like Iraq pay out these incredible sums of money (trillions and trillions ) if the rate is one to one with the US DOLLAR...illogical huh?..down right ridiculous

DR. CLARKE: Hey John - Bingo. We DID NOT say, April 7th is when the rate will significantly increase. But it COULD.

We said we Love the "ring of April 7th".......Now, let's talk direct. There is Magic on this Friday, the 7th. You'll see tangible RESULTS, Jay....they're happening all over the place.

Speaking of Results, we're nothing but, ALL ABOUT RESULTS.

Those with Eyes to "SEE", can see the RESULTS. Huge, long list now, and piling up. So BIG. Just knowing there are 50 Banks in the U.S., that will exchange your Dinar - TODAY.....and according to Rumors, and Citibank is most notable......Citibank?

Really? This Mega-Conglomerate, International financial powerhouse? Really? See for yourself.

NOW, how can they do this, or WHY would they even entertain this, as they've done, since January of this year? January 3rd, to be exact?

A supposedly, non-international, and sanctioned country's currency, supposedly still under Article 7, with supposedly rules for use & trade within it's own country's borders?

Hmmmmm.......and they're exchanging it in the U.S., with a Top 4 Bank? hmmmm. Results?

How does the U.S. Treasury allow this to happen? Is it Fact?......we're not saying it is. We're just saying, maybe you should SEE what's going on here? "ILLOGICAL!"

You want a Rate. You're going to get a Rate. A LOT OF RATES. There are a LOT of Rates, right now!

That's the RESULT you want and speak of Jay? Absolutely! Not just a Rate, but a Substantially Increased Rate that you can go to your local Exchange Center/Bank, and increase your Personal Earnings, to increase your Assets? Eh?

Tangible RESULTS!

Of course. Well, it's the Last Piece, of the "RESULTS"......However, there's MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE.....if you have "Wise Patience", and Nerves of Steel.

We Love "ALL FRIDAY'S", like we said. Magic happens on Fridays, and especially in APRIL. "Friday is FUN DAY".

MAKE IT SO!............in the voice and words of Capt. Picard of the Star Ship Enterprise - Star Trek (Our favorite Leader of ALL time)

Did you SEE that President Trump sent an Official Letter to the country of Vietnam (end of February), which was officially reported on by Reuters (April 1st, stating that the U.S. wants to strengthen it's ties with Vietnam & the "REGION"?

SEE it for Yourself: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-vietnam-usa-idUSKBN17337L

Did you SEE that China's head hauncho is back in the U.S. next week AGAIN!.......he was here just a month ago. Who does the U.S. owe more debt money to, than ANY OTHER COUNTRY? China.

SEE........The "Asian Region", which includes what country? Vietnam. Where is Vietnam located on the MAP. Google it. "SEE it".

Who has a very Seriously Devalued Currency, that makes NO SENSE whatsoever, for a Top 10 Worldwide economy? Vietnam. Which country's currency, recently has been in the spotlight, in a major way, with worldwide proportional significance? China.

What word have you heard the most, over the past 2 months? "REGION"......Middle East & Asian. REGION. What "REGION" is Vietnam located in? "ILLOGICAL!"

Friends, It's time to SEE these RESULTS!

Hey Big G: Who ever told you Iraq had to pay out Trillions and Trillions of dollars? No Riddle. SEE with New Eyes, a little deeper.

This Rabbit hole, is way deeper, than the average Economist or News Writer or Banker, can go....by design. In Fact, it just doesn't "add up", "make sense"....better put, it's just "ILLOGICAL!"

It's all just numbers, these figures around the world, called the "Financial System", Revenues - Debt - Loans - GDP - Unemployment numbers - Currency Values - Ranges - Projections - Asset Values - Precious Metal Values - OIL Values - Military Values - yada yada yada.....that somebody always says, are "Accurate", Verified, For Real, Official.

LAUGH OUT LOUD! Come on, do it with us, in Unison: LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Go ahead, try to make LOGICAL sense, and validate ANY of it. LOL - stands for LAUGH OUT LOUD!..."Official Financial Reports"....LOL.....it Feels So Good to Laugh ........ we love to Laugh.

Now, don't Believe ANYTHING we write, for we're not qualified in any respects, for anything, except for "Blabbing & Babbling on a Blog", (say that really fast 3 times), which by the way, we view as the Most Importantly Significant Blog Dynasty (DR), in the history of humankind, up to this point........right here.

Please MAKE A NOTE: We have NONE of the Answers you're looking for. NONE.

So, what else? It's about to be "Hump day", then "FUN Day", Friday.....

Did you know it's been Raining quite a bit in Iraq, lately?.....and those Pesky News Articles, that keep being pumped out, at record speed & numbers, just to keep the masses on a "certain course". Go ahead and get on that "train".......BUT, it's not the destination "the wise ones" are ultimately looking for.

It's really the one over "HERE".....Look over "HERE"......Not over "There", Not over "THERE". SEE?

Have FUN Today. It's Tuesday, April 4th....and you know what they say about Tuesday's. Oh, there's More.....enough for now, you SEE.....

DR. CLARKE
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Q & A w/Dr. Clarke Empty Re: Q & A w/Dr. Clarke

Post by kenmor Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:19 pm

What this Dr. C. needs to understand is that these for entertaiment purpose only statements or jokes...are hurting people.. He/she throws out a bunch of nonsense, figure it out cliffhangers and then in between the nonsense, a date here and there. What are peopke going to think?????!!! Of course RV date.
As of today, no bank in the US I bank with is exchanging IQD. In the last month alone high officials from Japan, Denmark, Egypt visited Pres. Trump to strenghten the ties in business etc. Does that mean that these countries are revaluing too cause Trump wants to strengthen ties??. Common ...........! The RESULTS he is mentioning are weak and/or not true! This Dr. needs to stop entertaining him/herself on behalve of other people's ignorance. Sad!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:26 am

Dr. Clarke wrote:Those with Eyes to "SEE", can see the RESULTS. Huge, long list now, and piling up. So BIG. Just knowing there are 50 Banks in the U.S., that will exchange your Dinar - TODAY.....and according to Rumors, and Citibank is most notable......Citibank?

Really? This Mega-Conglomerate, International financial powerhouse? Really? See for yourself.

NOW, how can they do this, or WHY would they even entertain this, as they've done, since January of this year? January 3rd, to be exact?

A supposedly, non-international, and sanctioned country's currency, supposedly still under Article 7, with supposedly rules for use & trade within it's own country's borders?

Hmmmmm.......and they're exchanging it in the U.S., with a Top 4 Bank? hmmmm. Results?

How does the U.S. Treasury allow this to happen? Is it Fact?......we're not saying it is. We're just saying, maybe you should SEE what's going on here? "ILLOGICAL!"

So banks dealing in Dinar is something that's supposed to be spectacular?

Banks were buying/selling Dinar years ago under sanctions and without being "international"...

It had nothing to do with the mythical "RV" then, and has nothing to do with it now...

Q & A w/Dr. Clarke 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:24 am

notice he did not answer the M1 question (how Iraq could meet a 1:1 obligation with USD)...because the answer is, "Iraq cannot pay it out, it's a mathematical impossibilty."
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:58 am

If you where going to Iraq in those days, yes they would sell you dinar, for the purposes of spending the money in country, but you could not go to Any other country to buy , let's say a car, or even groceries other than in country. Then that money would be worth something depending on the time you was there, 70s early 80s, but after Saddam started printing more money the dinar fell Quickly to less than it is now.So how could it be international, when it was completely worthless, Iraq payed there bills in USD & Euros.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down