Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Where are we going to cash in?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Where are we going to cash in??

+7
bohmer
az-tex
Dr. Linda
b4emus42
pwdrummer
RMar
KingsDaughter
11 posters

Go down

Where are we going to cash in?? Empty Where are we going to cash in??

Post by KingsDaughter Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:22 pm

I believe all the intel and know this is going to happen soon. My only question is where are we going to cash in when every bank I have gone to is saying the same thing.............do not deal with dinar and oh yes, let me call our international office. I am so confused.............Please someone straighten me out. I live in Dallas, Texas area and there has to be some place close...........

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Where are we going to cash in?? Empty Re: Where are we going to cash in??

Post by RMar Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Miss Carol, all the banks and traders will be begging for you to use them once it hits. Just sit back and relax and let God have his way!

RMar

Back to top Go down

Post by pwdrummer Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm sure alot of people are wondering the same thing, and like you I've called different places with the same result. But IMO i'm sure they will change their tune when a locked in rate becomes available. Plus I'm sure there will be alot of people on this and other sites posting where they cashed in...I wouldn't fret over it Smile
pwdrummer
pwdrummer

Back to top Go down

Where are we going to cash in?? Empty UST

Post by b4emus42 Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Best place that you can go to. IMO is UST in Dallas

Just wait for it to happen

b4emus42

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:44 pm

To Carol:

DO NOT CASH IN WITH A BANK, unless you know that that institution is giving you the same rate as the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq). Otherwise, you will lose a large part of your investment because of their spreads, i.e. commissions!

Instead, go to the following websites, and call, or download, their cash-in instructions:

www.dinartrade.com

www.dinarbanker.com

Both of these REGISTERED U.S. Currency Traders will give you the CBI rate, AND they have locations in the Dallas area. Also, find more Dinar investors in Dallas (there are 1,000's), and get together with them to make your plans.

Have your money wired into your bank account, which preferably would be a NON-INTEREST BEARING UNLIMITED FDIC INSURED account, pay your taxes to the IRS, then, don't forget your tithes and offerings!

Then, PARRRR--TEEEEEYYYYYY! As my sister says . . . . . :queen: Razz :geek:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Dr. Linda wrote:To Carol:

DO NOT CASH IN WITH A BANK, unless you know that that institution is giving you the same rate as the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq). Otherwise, you will lose a large part of your investment because of their spreads, i.e. commissions!

Instead, go to the following websites, and call, or download, their cash-in instructions:

www.dinartrade.com

www.dinarbanker.com

Both of these REGISTERED U.S. Currency Traders will give you the CBI rate, AND they have locations in the Dallas area. Also, find more Dinar investors in Dallas (there are 1,000's), and get together with them to make your plans.

Have your money wired into your bank account, which preferably would be a NON-INTEREST BEARING UNLIMITED FDIC INSURED account, pay your taxes to the IRS, then, don't forget your tithes and offerings!

Then, PARRRR--TEEEEEYYYYYY! As my sister says . . . . . :queen: Razz :geek:

One thing that I would add to this GREAT advice...

IF you have money wired into your bank account(s)... have it set up that once the wire hits your account(s)... have it transferred IMMEDIATELY into another account(s) at the same bank...

This will need to be set up beforehand...

The reason you ask??? It IS POSSIBLE to have a wire reversed... really. In other words, it can be pulled back out after it hits your account by the transmitting party. I learned about this little shenanigan when I was doing an equipment deal in excess of six figures with an "out of state" buyer.

For what it's worth...

To be forewarned is to be forearmed... so to speak 8) 8) 8)
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bohmer Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Carol wrote:I believe all the intel and know this is going to happen soon. My only question is where are we going to cash in when every bank I have gone to is saying the same thing.............do not deal with dinar and oh yes, let me call our international office. I am so confused.............Please someone straighten me out. I live in Dallas, Texas area and there has to be some place close...........

Personally I will plan to go to either Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker for primary cash in unless there does seem to be a benefit to cash in with the rumored UST or IRS cash in locations.
bohmer
bohmer

Back to top Go down

Post by RMar Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Would a bank be a safer place to cash in? (in this respect)

1,000s of people hear the RV has occurred...mostly those who have invested but others that missed out on this investment. So 1,000s of people start rushing to the DB sites or DT sites. No real secret why we are going there right?! So knuckleheads that didn't get in wait around these places and whack us in the head and jack our dinar before we get inside.

On the other side you can walk to your bank just like any other day and walk out with millions in your bank account.

Far fetched I know but don't think for one minute that we won't hear stories like this from DB or DT cash in places.

I haven't decided where i'll go yet but just thinking out loud and bouncing ideas off everyone.

RMar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Dear RMar,

No, no -- you can't start rushing to the Dinar Banker or Dinar Trade sites! YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THEM WHEN THE RV IS OFFICIAL, AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!!

That is why I said to contact these brokers, and download their DETAILED cash-in procedures! They will be providing detailed security, and when your time comes for your appointment, you will be given a secured place at which to arrive.

Personally, my husband is going with me, with his legal, concealed firearm, so that no shenanigans could occur.
We are also going in a large group of our family and friends, who also will be providing for our personal security. The brokers have regulations from the FED as to how many can be in a group.

When you cash in, your Dinars will be put through a deLaRue machine, then your bank accounts will be verified, and then the money will be wired. You will sit and wait UNTIL YOUR BANIK VERIFIES THAT YOUR MONEY HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND SECURED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!! EXCELLENT!!!

Ali of Dinar Trade and Ty of Dinar Banker know that security is absolutely necessary, and they will have better security than any bank!!

EXCELLENT!! WONDERFUL!! CAN'T WAIT!! :queen: :joker: :geek:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KKC1997 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:17 pm

i have agree with dr linda! that is the best way to go!!! Smile

KKC1997

Back to top Go down

Post by bohmer Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:33 pm

RMar wrote:Would a bank be a safer place to cash in? (in this respect)

1,000s of people hear the RV has occurred...mostly those who have invested but others that missed out on this investment. So 1,000s of people start rushing to the DB sites or DT sites. No real secret why we are going there right?! So knuckleheads that didn't get in wait around these places and whack us in the head and jack our dinar before we get inside.

On the other side you can walk to your bank just like any other day and walk out with millions in your bank account.

Far fetched I know but don't think for one minute that we won't hear stories like this from DB or DT cash in places.

I haven't decided where i'll go yet but just thinking out loud and bouncing ideas off everyone.

I am going with DB primarily for security reasons more so.than DT. The reason being that DB will be setup in Airports across the US. DB/DT will be paying CBI rates and they will assist with multiple wires and confirmations as needed. There is a fee but I see them as the most secure currently.

DT is a great option as well but they are more exposed than DB will be because of.the location differences. Both will have extra security and there are measures that should be taken to protect yourself during the cash in process. Be smart and be a little paranoid, not everyone may not be what they seem.

DB for me. Go RV!!!!
bohmer
bohmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassyfoxx Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:23 pm

DB used to have a map of all the places in the U.S. that you could go to cash in but now I cant find it on there site.

Sassyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerusalem Gold Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Will be going to the bank to get some initial cash and then will consider
the next step. It will all depend on how it unfolds and where the best deals
are. Go where the favor is!

Jerusalem Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Folks,

Lots of good ideas in this thread. a couple of wrong facts tho.

To Carol's original question. Not to worry, a few banks will have a few branches that are and will be buying and selling IQD. There are several dealers who are and will be buying and selling IQD. There is a rumor that UST/IRS will have locations for you to sell IQD, not facts as of yet, just rumors.

Banks, some will have branches that will buy yiur IQD, give you a reciept and then ship the IQD to somewhere else, (another branch, third party?),to verify the IQD, IMHO, not a good choice. Some branches (very few, IMHO, will have a de le rue machine to verify on the spot, give you either a deposit reciept or cashiers check, or wire your money, with all the possible problems with wires. Better choice, if you want to cash in at banks. IMHO, banks will try to lowball the rate to you at first. But in IMHO I think they will get honest with the rates as they see the other banks and dealers giving a fair rate. The banks will not be offering anything above the UST/FED RATE, as that is what they will be getting their cash when they cashing with UST/FED. The banks will not take a loss on the trade as there is no guarantie's you will remain a customer from them to manke money on as time go by.

Dealers have plans for locations around the country. At Dinartrade, they were posted by city, no address for security reasons. Dinarbanker has not stated as to where they plan to have remote locations, rumor is airports, but as of mid June no announcement that I know of as to excactly which cities or if in airports at all. There are other dealers you can find easy with a few minutes research. All of them have their pocedures posted on how to proceed with appointments, requirements they have, ect.... at their sites, and all should have delaRue machines at each location. And again, possible wire problems however slight. One possible plus is that I THINK they will give the CBI rate as they don't have to cash in with the UST/FED, I think they can cashin in anywhere in the world. No one knows for sure if the CBI rate and the UST/FED rates will be the same or a bit differnent. But we should all know shortly after RV.

Rumored UST/IRS locations, are just that rumors. But if the rumors turn out to be true, they may offer things that neither banks or dealers can or will. The rumor mill has them, POSSIBLY, I REPEAT, POSSIBLY, offering a bit more than the CBI/UST/IRS rate, instant virification of IQD, rumored flat income tax, and a rumored "no audit list" for using them to cash in. IMHO the reason the UST/IRS might do this is to get the IQD into the treasury fast, taxes paid in faster, as you don't have to pay at time of cashin, and mainly MORE CONTROL over the whole thing. AGAIN ALL RUMORED.

I hope this helps.

JMHO,
Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum