Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them.   Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 pm

The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them. 

The soul or essence of these various people ( Hillary, Obama etc.) have been/are being removed and corrected and or taken to the central sun. 

NOW those same shells are being used to further expose and imprison others. 

We will see them all arrested in a public fashion as this is neccesary for many brothers and sisters to see. 

This is to wake up many people across the surface world. 

Just understand that true correction/punishment 

takes place on the soul level not the physical. 

I believe this is what our brother was saying in his video. 

One Love To You All!

Show less
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them.   Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:54 pm

This is really getting stupid. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them.   Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:47 pm

I think we passed stupid a few years ago. We're now in crazyland.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them.   Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:54 pm

@Sam I Am wrote:
I think we passed stupid a few years ago.  We're now in crazyland.

I was just telling someone the other day, that this has become the most bizarre/crazy group of people I have ever seen.  How can so many crazy people  exist in this endeavor?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them.   Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:22 pm

I John 4:1-4, folks.  This is not of His Spirit, this is demonic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them.   Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Bizarreland?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them.   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:27 am

Ponee, we're here, aren't we? It takes all kinds, I guess- winkywinky
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Agarthans have taken over the physical shells of various figures in order to expose them and those tied to them.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-