Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
RayRat Call Notes 3/29/17
Posts : 11859
Join date : 2012-04-10
|Subject: RayRat Call Notes 3/29/17 Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:49 pm|| |
TNT Call notes 29-March-2017
Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=96503178 RayRen: Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family! Today is When-am-I-going-to-see-it Wednesday March 28, 2017, yours truly RayRen98 at the controls. [Clock ticking in the background]
As the text message said, it is strangely quiet today. “No news is good news”, but we wanted some news this time! The Arab Summit is the big thing on the Iraqi side. Abadi did appear and gave a speech, but it said nothing about what we want to hear. It was a good speed about politics and the country, but we all wanted to hear about full liberation and reconciliation, rates and dates. We thought that would happen at the Summit, or right after, and I guess some are still optimistic about it happening right after the summit.
What did take place today in Iraq said Mosul is 93% liberated, and that ISIL is still holding on to 7% according to reports. There was banter about Parliament holding things up, using “civilians being used as shields” as their excuse.
The US banks are ready as ever, waiting. Some thought they would be processing at least some of us by now. That’s still the expectation that the first phase would be wrapped up. I cannot be too specific on that.
Questions from the TNT forum
Q: Since we are at the end of our ride. Have you heard how the 800 numbers will be given out? One 800 number per bank? Or one 800 then that call center will give us another for bank that you request??
A: I don’t know; I haven’t received any official information on how that process with unfold.
Q: I have often thought that Iraq could be stalling and waiting on something that they aren’t telling the US about to happen.
[RR: I doubt that.]
My thoughts have been based on missed dead lines, unscheduled holidays, sudden blackouts, orders given or not given for the military to make strategic moves, etc. What is your thoughts regarding this?
A: Obviously there is something happening in-country that they don’t want us to know about, otherwise there wouldn’t be a blackout. I don’t think that is something the US doesn’t know about, though.
Q: Ray, way back when I heard and/or read that Maliki and ISIS had “huge” amounts of Dinar. Will this have anything to do with the RV?
A: No, especially as we have heard that Maliki’s assets are frozen, as I said the other week, along with other members of Parliament or the earlier government under Saddam.
Q: 1) From your banking contacts, can you share or confirm if any screen rates were visible for Dinar, Dong, Rupiah, Zim in the last 7 days?
A: It seems to me that they couldn’t see anything, or could see currencies but not rates.
Q: 2) If you claim a tax lost on all un-received paid reserve currency from Sterling, will the currencies you now own become an investment and taxable event because of the tax claim lost you made?
A: Your tax person has to answer that one.
Q: Does the deportment of American troops this week has anything to do with the RV or MR? Since Mosul is 93% complete, are they being sent over to maintain calm?
A: What’s MR? I’m drawing a blank on that. Oh, Monetary Reforms, right. I don’t know what their motivation is there. Maybe military might is no longer needed in Mosul.
Q: From OM and chat room and other sources, are we in agreement that we have an expectation that between today and Friday we will be speaking POST-RV?
A: It’s a decent expectation … no promises. Today is a lot quieter than I anticipated it to be, so that I could answer with more surety for Friday. I’m not hearing enough detailed information to see if the plan is unfolding. I’m still expecting it unless/until I hear something different.
Q: t may have been a typo, but in the notes quoting Tony on Open Mike yesterday, he said, “If they don’t do what they say, then we don’t have to sign any NDAs.” Can you please clarify that?
A: I cannot speak for Tony, but we’ve always been under the assumption that WE would be signing the NDA before you. If we don’t get what we want, then we won’t sign the NDA, so we can let you know what is going on. WE don’t have to sign the NDA, and neither do you… only if you are going for a special arrangement. So we would reject that special arrangement if everything is not right, and NOT signing leaves us at liberty to say whatever we like. Also, have you heard about a contract rate for the Zim? If so, what is it (approximately)?
A: No, there is no contract rate for the Zim.
Q: Can a Private Foundation gift money to individuals?
A: Yes, under certain circumstances, and they are not that difficult.
Q: Did the signing by Prime minister Teresa May from Great Britain of the Brexit-Article 50 need to be done for the RV to release?
A: If she has signed it, and we don’t hae the RV, that answers your question.
Q: What is the most Important question That no one has asked you yet, that we should have asked you already, past or present?
A: If you don’t ask me the right question, I will bring out the information anyway, so I don’t know of any important question that has not been asked, as I will bring it out anyway, especially if it’s important.
Live Q and A
865/404 caller: Is this quiet like the lull before the storm?
RayRen: I mean there is no important intel coming out. There are tweets and speeches and rumors, but nothing that sends us to the bank, or tells us when we are going to the bank.
Caller: Thanks for the update(s). I’m intrigued that Sadr has had death threats, and so he is pulling back and handing over the reins. What relevance does that have?
RayRen: I don’t know it has any relevance, or ever did. It was news, and stirred up some commotion, but don’t know if he actually pushed along the process at all. It seems like everything is still status quo.
707 [CA} caller: If we just get 0.05% on money left at the bank, is it realistic to ask for a higher rate of interest? What’s a reasonable interest to ask for? [technical glitch]
RayRen: Yes, it will be realistic to expect a very nice rate of return on the investment products offered by the banks. Some institutions are on the verge of creating some special investment projects at double digits, directed at us. As we learn more about that, we will share more. Just be cautious about locking in to any low-interest long-term commitments… low interest would be the 1.5% you were talking about. I don’t think most of you will consider 10, 15, or 20% low-interest, although when higher interest deals are offered, you might revise that opinion! The task-force liaisons and what they are putting together might add some light to that. There is no rush to invest or spend this money. Just exchange and then learn what is available.
Caller: If you want a higher rate of interest, don’t you have to commit to amounts and years?
RayRen: Yes, but you can do that after your exchange. As an example, let’s say this pops today and it’s time to exchange. You may decide to exchange today, and then the bank says “You may want to consider this product at 4% for tw0 years”, and if you are in the 1% mind frame, 4% might sound like a good deal and you grab it. Then a week later, you might be on one of my calls, and we might have found three CDs that are paying 16.6% with a commitment of six months! But you are locked in at 4% for two years, because you didn’t wait and look around you. If the 4% is the best that’s going to be available, it will still be on the table in a few weeks. It will not hurt to wait a few weeks – you didn’t lose anything apart from a week’s interest. We cannot invest this money too slowly. There is no rule saying you have to invest within a day, a week, a month, or a year. Be quick to LEARN, and then put that into motion.
574 caller: Can we take cell phones into the exchange?
RayRen: I haven’t heard anything pertaining to that.
Caller: I have called many banks in Indiana, and none says they will participate in the exchange; will I have to wait until we have the 800 numbers?
RayRen: Are you asking about foreign currencies, or did you ask specifically about the dinar? The 46 banks that now deal in dinar were saying they wouldn’t, six months ago. If it goes live, and it’s international, and no bank in Indiana exchanges foreign currency, you can look at the list of banks I will publish, and go to one of those. Don’t worry about it, really – when the time times, when it’s live and international, and you don’t have a bank in your area that exchanges currency, there will be at least 46 to choose from. We will put that list on the site for all of our members.
678 caller: You’ve talked a lot about ‘first mouse, second mouse, third mouse’; can you say how long we’ll have to exchange? Or limitations on which notes?
RayRen: No, we don’t have a time frame or a map. If it’s an international, viable currency, then that’s it. We’re just waiting for that with dinar. The others are already international currencies. I don’t think that’s going to change overnight. A country may do something with its currency that makes exchanging its currency unfavorable here in the US, but we are keeping an eye on that. Even if you cannot exchange, you can digitize that currency so that you hand in the notes but keep the currency.
Caller: I saw a picture from the CBI site with a photo of Shabibi as Governor. [I just checked www.cbi.iq, and it still shows Ali Ismail as Governor.]
NY caller: I was on a different site, and they were saying that if you exchange a single currency, you couldn’t run to the bank and buy more of the other currencies in the first basket. What do you think?
RayRen: I don’t reply to what people say on other sites.
Caller: If I’m holding dong and dinar, and I exchange, would I then be able to buy some rupiah at the old rate?
RayRen: If the rate changes, it changes everywhere, and the rupiah will be at the new rate. Why would there be a rule forbidding that if it would be pointless anyway? If you cannot have a two-way conversation with that source, you have to decide if you want to listen to it or not. Always seek out the substance of these reports.
801 caller: I was interested in that question about higher interest rates. My wealth manager talked to me about the system in private banking; she said one could expect 10% return or better on that side because the bank uses your deposit in fractional banking, where they loan out ten times the amount of their deposits. So it’s worth asking your wealth manager about private banking.
602 caller: In the first phase of exchanges… who does that include? Or will we have to wait again until other groups go through? Will some groups go in before the public?
RayRen: At this stage I really don’t know. I do know some banking people were expecting to exchange some people, but not everyone will flow just yet. So I called it a phase, but I don’t have a structure – that was all that was shared/expected. So that led me to believe some phase is anticipated rather than everyone just rushing the banks. The SKR folks have been very quiet as well. They have always said groups would go first, but I don’t know what the timing is on that, or which groups, or how many. I am just waiting for information, whatever it is, and then I process it and put it on the board.
702 caller: What’s your latest guess on when we’ll see an exchange?
RayRen: Any time.
406 caller: If I go to the bank, will the rate be as high as $3.40 or more?
RayRen: Yes, it could be. That is possible. I’m hearing more than three dollars.
Caller: So we are waiting until the contract rate is available? The $11 rate?
RayRen: Yes, basically.
Caller: Is that at all banks, or just some?
RayRen: I’m sure it will be at all banks, when this goes live. That higher rate is not available at any bank until it goes live. Iraq has not gone international yet; we are waiting for the public release. It will go when Iraq releases it with the new rate. That’s when you want to go to the bank to exchange. We are waiting for that; I don’t know what Iraq is waiting for. I don’t know of any rate of $11, not from me or Tony.
Next caller: I sent you an email to the gmail address.
RayRen: I don’t read those emails; that address is for donations through PayPal. Use the aol.com address. I do get hundreds of emails every day, so I don’t guarantee.
610 caller: To donate, go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com and click the donate button.
[I have an appointment and have to leave the call now. Basically, there is no change since Monday’s call. If I can listen to the replay, I will post the closing statement later.]
RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Posts : 129
Join date : 2017-01-18
|Subject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 3/29/17 Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:38 pm|| |
WTF? 11.00 contract rate. Scumbag scammer.
Posts : 129
Join date : 2017-01-18
|Subject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 3/29/17 Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:41 pm|| |
Wow the pumper pumps are pumping on this one. Somebody should go Jack Ruby on his lying scumbag scammer ass.
|Who is online?|
In total there are 165
users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Botschagayle
, Sam I Am
Most users ever online was 2065
on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm
|Top posting users this week|