Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:18 am

Guru Kaperoni:   we talked in the past about the laws that need to be set in place prior to the RV...we all been looking for parliament to address this issue. And so far no results…well until today…Apparently, they have completed the legal enactments (laws) which were needed!   so we're good to go…We are on the clock! 

Guru SWFloridaGuy:    Computer glitches play no part in this. There is no IT guy working behind the scenes to fix our beloved RV. That's just nonsense. When the CBI pulls the trigger with the IMF and World Banks instruction and approval the new rate will be sent to the BIS and released from there on a random timer that makes it impossible to pinpoint by design. Also, knocking random dummy rates & numbers around while testing are usually NEVER the actual solid numbers due to potential for insider trading/corruption/runs on currency.

Guru Poppy3: been out and very busy all day but have recieved several calls both from lol,lol guru's and listen to all their stuff???   wasnt very impressed with any of it .

I did get some good calls from solid sources and just like bgg stated according to the people positioned to know facts they still say nothing has happened to delay the rv prior to the summit and even though they are having some pre-summit meetings to plan subjects to be addressed during the summit read my lips the summit is not till thursday. Poppy3

this is not not connected to the global settlement or prosperity packages. Now it could later help those people get some of their money but it has zero to effect the rv. Poppy3

Guru Bluwolf:   WE ARE THERE AND JUST WAITNG ON THE BANKS...AND THERE IS NO HOLDUPS, PERIOD.

We are in the dawn of a new day a prosperous one for all... All that's needed to be done has been done...all logistics on banks have finally been accomplished and they are finally prepared for this outcome...we await for our banks to inform us when we can go cashin...we are just a phone call away.

Guru BWM:   here's my "east to west" scenario so there's no confusion... it doesn't mean that the banks from east coast to west coast will get the rate... IT's MERELY THE BANKING HOURS AND BANKS BEING OPEN AS THE EARTH ROTATES AND ALLOWS FOR OPENINGS EAST TO WEST.

there were NO LIVE RATES ON THE SCREEN last night...otherwise you'd be at the banks this morning...There have been rates shown on the screens previously...but none of those are the actual rate and will NOT be the actual rate until it is live...hence the "test" rates.  I don't buy into the "glitch" this time... sorry but not the information I was hearing.  NO one knows when it will be live or the rate...I would lean towards counting in hours than weeks.

Guru Cap1:   QUICK UPDATE.  ALL IS STILL VERY POSITIVE. LOOKING FOR THAT BIRTHDAY PRESENT LATER TODAY!   THERE WAS A SOFTWARE GLITCH AFTER ALL WITH ONE OF THE BIG 4. IT HAS BEEN CORRECTED.

MAKING PHONE CALLS ACROSS THE NATION TO SEE WHERE WE STAND. ALL ARE VERY POSITIVE AND EXPECTNG SHOW TIME TODAY!!  CAN'T SAY WHEN.

Guru OkieOilman:    I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE AN EXPLANATION JUSTIFYING LAST NIGHTS POST ABOUT BEING AT THE BANK TODAY.  I RECEIVED  WORD FROM 3 OF THE BIG 4 BANKS THAT THEY HAD JUST RECEIVED THE RATE AS BEING LIVE AND ACTIVE AND THAT THEY WOULD BE EXPECTING A CASH IN TODAY. SO TODAY I DONE DUE DILEGENCE IN FINDING OUT JUST WHAT EXACTLY PRECLUDED US FROM BEING AT THE BANK AS THEY STATED TO ME WE WOULD.  I WAS TOLD THE SAME OLE (COMPUTER GLITCH) STORY WE HAVE HAD FURNISHED PREVIOUSLY. AT FIRST I DOUBTED IT UNTIL I HAD FINALLY SATISFIED MYSELF THRU SOURCES THAT A GLITCH HAD ACTUALLY OCCURED. THE GLITCH WAS THE MIS-PLACEMENT OF ONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE IN RATES SENT OUT BUT THAT ONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE WRONG COULD HAVE IMMENSE RAMIFICATIONS ON WORLD RATES ESTABLISHED FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES WHICH WOULD THROW THE ENTIRE EQUILIBRUM OF CURRENCY TRADES OUT OF SYNC.  INFORMATION FURNISHED ME WAS THAT THE PTB WAS GOING TO TRY TO PUSH THIS THRU AGAIN TONIGHT AND THE GLITCH WAS FIXED.

RATES ARE SHOWING ON FRONT SCREENS AT SOME BANKS FROM THE EAST COAST TO WEST COAST, OF THE USA. RATES WILL GRADUALLY FLUCTUATE AND PROBABLY HAVE A FINAL RATE POST TUESDAY MORNING.  NO OFFICIAL RATES WILL BE SPECULATED AT THIS POINT OR EVEN AN OFFICIAL RV TIL THIS IS "OFFICIAL WITH UST/CENTRAL BANKS/BIG 4 BANKS/OTHER BANKS EXCHANGING FOREIGN CURRENCIES" & THERE IS "CASH-OUT/CURRENCY EXCHANGE" AT THE NEW CONFIRMED IQD & VND RATES.

Guru Bulldog75:   : AS WE SAID LAST NIGHT, THIS INVESTMENT IS SPECULATIVE AND THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES. THE RATES THAT CAME IN LAST NIGHT (AFTER BANK CLOSING HOURS ) EVIDENTLY WERE (AS NOTED) "TEMPORARY PLACEMENT HOLDERS". THOSE 'TEMP RATES' HAVE NOW BEEN TAKEN OFF THE SCREENS EARLIER THIS MORNING AND BIG 4 BANKS HAVE 'BACK' THE SAME NORMAL OPERATIONAL RATES OF YESTERDAY. WE WILL INFORM YOU AS THE DAY PROGRESSES SHOULD THERE BE ANY 'OFFICIAL RATE CHANGES'. (end).

THOSE RATES OF LAST NIGHT AFTER BANK CLOSING HOURS WERE 'TEMPORARY PLACEMENT HOLDERS'. & THE BANKS USED THOSE FOR A "PRACTICE RUN" TO MAKE SURE ALL SYSTEMS, PINGS, SOFTWARE, RATES WERE ACCURATE IN ALL USA BANK SYSTEMS. THE GOVT CANNOT AFFORD TO MAKE 'ANY KIND OF MISTAKE'. THE GOVT HAS "ONE SHOT" TO GET THIS CORRECT. WE WAIT. NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT RATE,DATE & TIME. THANKS. (end)

ALL CURRENCY RATES & GLOBAL MARKETS ARE STABLE. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC. WE WAIT. TYVM.

What has happened is plain to see, we mentioned rates that were temporary placement rates...They have been taken off the screens...all currencies are back to the normal operational rates...this morning it appears those placement holder rates were a dry run for a future event...It was a dry run to see if the systems, etc. would work...got word that one of the Big 4 was having software problems, I believe they will continue to do testing.  They cannot make a mistate with this.  It would be dire costly to the world economy if there were mistakes.   No one knows the exact rate, no one knows the exact date.  We are still on course, the exact time is still unknown...could happen any minute...we are waiting for the official rate post.  Rates are very high

OVER 7 BANKS REPORTING FRONT RATE POSTS (PLACEMENT HOLDER RATES, NON OFFICIAL) FROM EAST TO WEST COAST. DONG STRONG AND HIGH...NEW RATES ARE PLACEMENT HOLDERS...FINAL RATE USD IS WHAT WE WANT; AND THAT'S HIGH!

Guru SoonerPatriot:  While there are software/hardware standards in place, there is still a huge diversity in both software and hardware being used by the various worldwide entities. There are also language issues, and data thru-put/security issues that must be considered.

I remember Y2K for WorldCom, a huge communications company at the time. We had mega problems just overcoming the diversity in thru-put in the diffferent countries. Hopefully that has resolved itself over the years, but I can still see that as an issue in outer 3rd world countries.

This will be done on an ASAP basis. There are plenty of PTB that are applying heat, and the temperature on the techie level is unbearable. I'm very upbeat on all of this, but like you, it can't get done quickly
enough.

They had to put values back to yesterday's values for operational considerations until ready to push out real values. They may have encountered minor glitches that must be addressed or it may have been a go/no-go test prior to pushing out final rates. Not a bad situation. Must get it right!  This test was in a wave, by region, but the real thing will push out near instantaneously. We should not get scared, this is a positive, but it is a necessary step in the overall operation.

IMO any problems they find at this point will be minor and easily resolved. They have a huge number of assets to assign any glitch. I don't think they will discover a showstopper at this stage of the game, just nagging little things. Stay positive - this is far better than nothing happening.

Guru Shasta7:  we are there & only need the word from the banks to come in... I also suggest people listen to Generals64, Studley, BWM, & Jonnywg etc... these people are working very very hard to get us all the BEST deal possible... You all have no idea what they have done so far & generals64 you are correct... your group is one of the TOP group in dinarville...

Guru Generals64:  O.K. win lose or draw.....all night ...last night....the calls came in....I stayed in contact until my cell quit working...Sorry Shasta7 ....and all my numbers are in the cell...Yes...It didn't go dead it quit working. First the MIG group is the Largest group in the dinarworld as far as numbers....We were asked for security sake not to quote numbers....but NO ONE is close to what you guys (and Roscoe and I) have....No One...

Now, the Banks... asked kcmana to send out a letter (which she did)....The letter simply stated that all ws good but, we had a lawyer verify and make wording adjustments to make sure we are covered....Now, you guys/gals...you need to understand...When this happens there will be an instant note on here in this site and in this room. I will call Precious and she will make sure that you guys know....I will call CCf and he'll make sure....Heck, I'll call Okie and make sure he knows.....

So, ask yourself this question:......" Hey Generals is this for real????" then stop and ask yourself this question"...hmmm wonder why the banks (notice banks) at the Corpoprate level had us post a letter telling us to be ready and be calm"????Who really cares who is the first to call it?....Heck I don't care if Hammerman is in our group. I want everyone to get a fair shake and to be ready to get this finished....For many, this is going to be a life shattering event

I heard last night from an IMF employee that we should have it today...who knows...???  I have been told that the IMF and the World Bank are in control of it right now...  Here's my personal Opinion....this and 1.00 (plus tax) will buy you a cup of coffee....oh yeah please send toasters....

No, I believe this happened and has taken it's toll on the banks system and is ready to go live....However, the banks have a plan to make sure everything and everyone is in place and ready....I DO KNOW that the logistics part of this is mind boggling....You guys didn't catch what Shasta said to me...did you?...have him repeat it....the numbers are astounding and we are just one group....the numbers of dinar will make you gasp for air ....Right Shasta?.....

now once they have the logistics in place (shortly) then it wil just go "poof" and you'll not see it unless you are looking at a bank screen personally... I would imagine people have been threatened with their jobs over this...Many do NOT have any dinar...Know that for a fact....

the CBI has nothing to do with it now....We have a contact there as we speak and he has told us that...and yes, he speaks fluent English...No one is holding this up right now...It is logistical...If you know
someone else in the CBI get hold of them and let us know

Guru Med:   EVEN THOUGH SHABIBI HAS DONE A GOOD JOB TO POSITION THE DINAR FOR A 1 TO 1 IT STILL NEEDS A STABLE GOVT.  THOUGH I DO THINK IRAQ IS NOT STABLE ENOUGH TO GO WITH A FLOAT WITH THAT HIGH OF A RATE AND OR THEY WILL, I BET GO INTO A BASKET OF CURRENCIES AS KUWAIT FINALLY DID.

WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER SOME INCREDIBLE FACTS.  NOW THE FINAL TIMELINE STILL ELUDES US BUT WE ARE WITHIN MONTHS OF IT STARTING OR BEING OVER.  IT COULD START IN SEPTEMBER OR IT COULD BE OVER BY THEN OR IT COULD BE OVER BY JAN 2013.  THAT WINDOW IS REALLY AROUND 4-6 MONTHS,  NOW THAT IS FROM BEGINNING TO END AND DURING THAT TIME  THE EXCHANGE RATE IS SUPPOSE TO BE MOVING.   

Guru BellaGrits:   Good Morning, all........ I can assure you we are working diligently to convey the news to you regarding the positioning of the RV -- quickly, accurately, and informatively ....... Please know we are getting very little sleep and taking calls almost 24/7......... until I get solid information / intel ..... I feel I can check out and verify, I am refraining from posting other than to let you know we are all over it.....  I certainly expect to bring in news throughout the day........as always, I do think the Arab Summit is vital to our RV......

Please know when you receive information with intel.....we are reporting what we are told by our trusted sources.....things can change for them as well..... Please just understand we are doing our very best as well as the people we gather information from......remember, we shouldn't know the things we do most of the time.....Closer it gets, harder it is .... so, in essence, this is good news.......will be back in soon!!!!   I truly expect to bring in more specific news asap. Stay positive--- it's all positive...no delays, nothing negative to report. I expect a GREAT day!!! Gotta run~~

Guru Soonerfan62:  I think they are trying to put it through right now IMO.  Many many calls today since 7 this morning and let me assure you everything is moving just fine, not as fast as we would like but the good news is there still is no
bad news.

A lot of mis information going around today and the closer we get the more mis info we will get. The summit coming up will, IMO trigger our blessing
for many reasons. There were and I said were things that needed to be done in the banking system and is now completed.

There are many dryruns being done because guys they HAVE to get this right the first time. I know it's hard but just relax and it will come to us. Just thank GOD everyday that you are in this investment. When I post this please SLOW down the room. Thanks Soonerfan62   

Tariq from Iraq (Bondlady):  Tonight Tariq join perspective – was very cool to have him on almost the entire call…and answered some questions,…even joined us again after his electricity came back on and said Good Night…

We read an article about the Deleting of the Zeroes – Great article for you to go thru and take a look at. It gives you the history and the perspective of what they are trying to do….

Again they are NOT going to put out in the papers exactly what they are doing…they are going to put out there what their plans are to move forward…they are NOT going to give you dates, times or rate….

they are not going to tell you exactly how it is going to be done because that would be very counterproductive to the plan and people want to come in and destroy the plan and it very much can be for the economy

Its a very delicate thing for them to do to get this exchanged and to get all the new funds out there and get it in the peoples hands and theres lots of things that can go wrong so they are putting out a position…there showing part of their cards but not showing all of their cards

We discussed a unique article from Kuwait that came out on saying they are going to a MANAGED FLOAT for their economy – they want to control the speculation in their currency and they want to be able to maintain their exchange rate according to a basket of currencies rather than having it being speculated on in the market

We discussed another article where they are going to have 10 billion dollar surplus this year because of oil revenues which could wildly start to speculation on their currency

what we are seeing is that the countries in the Middle East are going to a managed float to try to keep a stable currency so they dont have these major fluctuations according to when they have surpluses or when oil is good Remember…oil is great now..

they are making lots of money the money would go up…their value or exchange rate would go up if they are speculated on If there making less money their exchange rates would come down its not good for their people who are controlling the inflation and the Central Banks that are trying to maintain this

It’s much easier for them to go ahead and maintain their currency with a Managed Float Where did they hear the Managed Float from?…probably Shabibi – he’s been over there preaching it and something he wanted to do…

what he wants to come out with and I think they are seeing some value to having that Managed Float as part of their tools to control inflation and speculation in their country….VERY GOOD…Interesting they are going to do.

Moving to the Government We see that Iraq is been conditionally accepted to the WTO based on some things they have to do. Tariq tells us the labor laws really needs to be changed over there to really help them move into this organization because they are very stringent..

they want to employ – most of the people who are unemployed regardless of whether they have the skills or not and we need to bring in skilled laborers to teach these people so they can take these jobs over and do it and they are running into some problems there as well as taxes and tariffs which are most important

They want to make sure they are controlling the goods and the flow of goods into the country so that you are not bombarding the country with cheap goods and hurting the economy and hurting the people who are buying those goods

You can have inferior goods that are used for building and all that type of stuff and you want to make sure before everything really gets underway to a major degree that you can control some of that so that you dont have major things built and then people ending up getting killed from things that are built…..

The WTO opens up many windows for them and they can move forward into the world organization being part of the world and have many trading partners

So if they can pull of the Arab Summit along with the WTO it bodes well for the country and the future Absolutely a wonderful thing….

one of the things we wanted to see…they now have a plan to do this Tariffs etc …. Great for the Future of Iraq and the future of the dinar.

The WTO will help support that economy and make sure they dont get flooded with goods and gives them good world trading partners that allow them opportunites in the market they may not have had and vice versa…

We read an article calling for the parties to stop the bickering and running to the newspapers with every little thing that goes on… they need to settle these differences amongst themselves we heard from Tariq,

and as we have discussed many times, the differences between the regions are very deep..the strife that has happened amongst the people in Iraq …there are lots of scars..lots of distrust among certain regions…alot of harsh words come out

That all needs to be mulled over – because they just dont trust each other and they have to build this trust….apparently Maliki hasnt been showing people he is trustworthy ernough to share the power and doign what he needs to do in order to the agreements that were agreed upon

Maliki needs to give up some of that power and let these other regions share in some of this power so they have safety and security…but Really what it really comes down to is the signing of the contracts and how the money is going to be divided …. eventually that is how it will all be solved…

Lastly we discussed how they are preparing for the Arab Summit… Tariq discussed the security is there and very tight …people had 1 hr to get out their apartments…they either had to stay inside or had 1 hr to get to where they wanted to go…..

very similar to a prison……cant drive cars, can not be on the roads, can’t move around, making sure noone is out there doing anything bad…they also closed borders with Iran to make sure there are no problems coming in from that neck of the woods…

hopefully we will read in the next few days that this Arab Summit will be absolutely wonderful and they have done what they needed to do and make some new trading partners …and they’ve discussed some of the issues that need to be discussed with the regions…with Iran and Syria having issues and being under sanctions…..

everybody wants to really try to confer and be with the world especially Iraq because they had have their own sanctions to get rid of to get out of Chapter 7 We will have to see what happens…news has been a little light because of whats been going on over there.

3S's Member PetroTex:  I was told they will announce the GOI during the summit. 30 minutes
ago I was told that preliminary meeting today and tomorrow...actual summit is thursday.  I have been around a long time in this investment... pre dinar vets days.   I fully expect this to happen..unless.Maliki throws a shoe.   you will see a completed government first then chapter 7 released.  it's always been in iraqs hands... we just push them occasionally. no you're pushing... the saudis and kuwaitis are pushing... usa is pushing.  anyway... I just wanted to drop it in... the 29th looks great, but they are out of money either way. so it can't be a very long

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/27/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:15 am

BondLady was dead wrong, just like all of the other gurus. The CBI is telling us exactly what they're doing. They're reprinting their currency at a higher value and a lower money supply. That's called a lop in dinar world.

Okay, I'm going to sound off again on this Tariq thing.  When he was making the rounds with the gurus, and they were using him to pump the dinar, I decided to reach out to him myself.  I never got an interview with him, but he did respond to a couple of questions via email.

------------------

Me:  Hi Tariq.  I just wanted your comments on this post from Kaperoni today.

kaperoni: In recent days there has been some talk about a certain Iraqi citizen. That he went on a conference call and made statements that may have implied a LOP if you believed his understanding of the event.
kaperoni: Well, nobody knew that he also sent me an email with this little gem….
kaperoni: “they are paying all employees salaries with lower Denoms now.”
kaperoni: So what does that mean?
kaperoni: It means clearly that Iraqis for some time have been paid in 50, 250, and 500 dinars at the banks. We already knew that months ago…but this quote adds more factual support to what is happening. And this little piece of information goes a long way to support the theory that if the CBI was in fact removing the larger notes as we say, his statement supports that information and confirms we are accurate in “delete 3 zeros,” or now known as “lift 3 zeros”.

Me:  Could you confirm that you sent this email to Kaperoni?  It doesn't sound very likely to me that Iraqis are being paid their salaries in lower denoms as it would take hundreds of them to pay a weekly salary.

Tariq’s response was:
I said I think they are, but them i found out that they are not.

Later I emailed him again.

Me:  We talked a few months ago.  I just wanted to see if you could answer a question for me?  Somebody is posting that all of the larger denominations have been removed from circulation in Iraq and the largest bill in circulation is the 500 dinar note.  Can you confirm this?  Are there any notes with three zeros in circulation?  Thanks.

Tariq’s response:

Sorry, but that seems like bullshit.

25000 notes are still there and in very large numbers.

As these responses and the fiasco with The IQD Team and this nonsense with BondLady show, Tariq was just a young guy from Iraq who didn't know much about currencies who was trying to honestly convey to the dinar community what was happening in Iraq.  The gurus took advantage of him to try and push their agendas.  The 000 notes weren't removed.  They were everywhere.  Iraqis weren't being paid in lower denoms.  That was a mistake, and today the fifty notes are gone.  The 000 articles weren't talking about revaluation.  They were talking about redenomination five years ago and they're talking about redenomination today.  This is why you don't listen to gurus.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum