Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/24/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:47 am

Guru Cap1:   you are in such a great place tonight! The journey is over!! i believe [tonight's our night] or tomorrow for sure.

Guru Poppy3:    the articles and news this morning early all stated Talibani and Maliki both where saying this is a urgent need to assemble the leadership for confirmation of the n/c and it was urgent to complete all issues prior to the summit. they spoke as all agreements have been accomplished. This meeting should be very quick and the N/C will also take just a few hours.   i have been telling you guys it will happen and here she is ?? The rv will happen any time post n/c.  Ministers will be seated hcl , erbil, budget, all activated.

according to the agenda set for the n/c that should take place sun on mon at the latest. they will release the erbil first the budget second and the hcl last along with announcing the ministers. all this will be fast and is just formality ALL is already agreed upon. Maliki and Talibani both trying to hurry it all up prior to the day of the summit on the 29th however the preliminary Summit meetings start on the 27th.

GUYS all is well and we are looking good I still think we will be able to start cashing out by wed. KEEP in mind many banks will need 4 to 5 days to prepare here because the branches even the one's with trade bankers have not been instructed as to what giudeline they have to follow for the dinar.  It will take some banks much longer than others but relax and take your time to get the right , safe , deal. POPPY3

PTR:  its “No bad news, all good news and for the first time the choir is singing in harmony...” - I hope that the fat lady starts singing …soon…

Guru Hammerman:  There's no waiting for the national conference .. in my opinion it did start last night.. we'll probalby hear about erbil tomorrow.. in the prescense of things.. I think I can tell things and how they work.. the erbils could come out tomorrow..

I did get a text this afternoon 4:30'sh 5 pm from my guy in kuwaiti embassy.. hard black out.. it was going down .. he couldnt talk .. he called me 715 - 7:20 tonight.. RUMOR is the reevaluation of the IQD has been processed.. seen no paper work on this it is RUMOR from a trusted source.. imminent king of kuwait .. all over from Iraq.. well connected.. let's just be prepared.. I hope banker bill has something that lines up with this.. all the bankers.. all of the chat rooms.. any person who posted last week thurs friday..

it has not RV'd yet speculation is that it will some time tonight.. that sounds because they are processing.. rumored that shabibi is going to hit that switch some time tonight..  if it happens.. we'll back up on this and hope that that's the fact.. as you can hear in my voice I"m grounded... if my guy told me there was paperwork on this.. that's why you hear my voice.. grounded.. changed all the rules ..

when kuwait rv'd he was there and saw the documentation before it happened.. this event has been so publicized.. so out in the open it's incredible that the way they have switched the game on things.. as far as intel I dont have any tonight.. that's all I hope blaino you can roll tonight on this..

Guru Blaino:  I have got a couple of things that have come in the last little bit.. you guys know I like to confirm this.. the sources that I deal with are such a high placement.. walk away from the crowd.. security people with them.. I'm at the bridge.. banker bill in.. just put a call out.. we're gonna have a casual conversation.. I know there's not a lot of intel out there.. not a lot of information available.. most of the checking we're doing today are all telling the same story.. we do have some information.. you always want to get it first hand.. rather than your college's roomate's second cousin on his mother side,    
okay well I havent been able to get to banker bill.. he was stuck on a call from Wells Fargo.. hopefully he'll show up somewhere in the Q&A .. he works with 2 big4 banks.. he moves between those two as if there are no walls.. and bankergirl you had a conversation with him earlier.. and I was in and out of that conversation so you can kinda attest to that.. but anyway they are still a quite large and impressive bank.. and they are not ones that's  castersions on the dinar..

what he shared with me is that a group connected with the big4 banks had given him information that it had been done this evening .. about 2 hours before the call.. shabibi had initiated it there but then there was a lock down so we were unable to confirm that.. we had some RUMTEL.. rumors intel.. cajun word for rumors..

Guru FreewayBill:    a country cannot host a Summit with worthless currency. Why do you think everything just seemed to come together this weekend? What a better way to kick off the Summit but by RVing your currency to show off the most valuable currency in the world????   I believe we will arrive at our destination within hours from now...Bank on Monday.

I have been chasing the sucker for a long time, I think we may just have it cornered...Summit starts tomorrow...if we just relax and just let this baby unfold, we will see this very soon.

Guru Bluwolf:  START CLOSING THE DOORS OF YOUR ARK FOR THE RAIN WILL START TO FALL. LISTEN UP,THE BANKS ARE READY AND WAITING.....THE RATES WILL BE HIGH.....THERE ARE NO HOLDUPS. GET YOUR STUFF IN PLACE.....TIMEFRAME, MINUTE TO MINUTE.....ASN.

Guru JoseyWales:  In my opinion, with everything looking complete, this may come down to a timing issue with the banks. What would be an opportune time to release....PLEASE PLEASE, DO NOT CALL THE BANKS... I read a story last week about one of our team here at 3s doing some banking with WF and while there they asked about the VND and IQD...

The banker said that over 40 people came into the bank in the past month with rude attitudes, and DEMANDING TO BE CASHED OUT IMMEDIATELY....This not only makes a bad name for most of us, it will slow the good info that these bankers could share.....

Please use common sense, and let the banks prepare for the monumental task coming very soon..

Guru Bear5642:    IT REALLY LOOKS AWESOME FOR AN RV OVER THE WEEKEND OR NO LATER THAN APRIL 1ST.  CBI DOESNT HAVE TO BE OPEN TO RV... IN ALL ACTUALITY IT NEVER CLOSES.   IN REFERENCE TO THIS HIGH RATE STUFF...IF YOU HAD TRILLIONS OF DINARS OUT THERE WHY...WOULD YOU COME IN SO HIGH, THINK ABOUT IT,  NO WAY.

LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE REALLY LOOKING GREAT FOR THE RV THIS WEEK AND OF COURSE IT CAN HAPPEN OVER THE  WEEKEND.  EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS NOW THAT IRAQ IS APPROACHING THE ARAB SUMMIT AND THEY WILL SHINE.  THEY WANT EVERYTHING COMPLETE BEFORE THE SUMMIT AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. 

Guru Adam Montana:   All I can say for sure right now is NO it has not officially been released, the RV is NOT here at this moment.  I've been waiting on a confirmation of some news that should have been released Friday, but is still very much in the making  and the best news I can really give you is that I don't have any BAD news.   I know it's a teaser, but I'm not about to start spitting out predictions now...but I think the l0psters are going to be eating crow soon.

Guru 8Ball:   I think they are fibbing on the National Convention happening after Summit...Talibani back in Baghdad...means there is a possibility of the National Convention occurring before the Summit...My bet is that the National Convention will or has taken place, With a monster announcement during the Summit,  monster = big = CaaaaaaaaaaaaaChing

Guru Bulldog75:   FORESIGHT, WISDOM, STRENGTH, DEDICATION AND DISCERNMENT ARE QUALITIES OF GREAT PEOPLE.   WE CAN NAME MANY OF THESE PEOPLE THROUGH OUT HISTORY.  LADIES & GENTLEMEN, WE ARE AT THE BRINK OF GREATNESS.  FOR THE GATES OF HEAVEN WILL OPEN WITH 'MANNA' OF IQD AND DONG FOR US.  WE BELIEVE THAT MANKIND WILL MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE WITH THE RICHES THAT NOW COME TO US.  LET US TAKE THIS PROSPERITY OF RICHNESS AND BLESS DINARIANS & OUR PLANET.  THE RELEASE NOW COMES FOR OUR TIME IS NIGH, PRESENT AND NEAR.  WE SHALL MAKE THIS PLANET A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE AND BLESS MANKIND WITH OUR PROSPERITY.  WE ARE ONE.  WE PAUSE TO GIVE THANKS.  OUR BLESSINGS FLOW.  THE IQD AND VND DONG ARE EXTREMELY STRONG. THE RE-VALUATION IS ABOUT TO OCCUR AND WE BLESS THAT EVER PRESENT MOMENT IN HISTORY AND TIME.

Guru Jonnywg:   WELL GROUP ANOTHER WEEKEND FOR US..... THE WEEKEND WARRIORS ARE IN FULL FORCE..... SO FAR THE BANKS ARE VERY ACTIVE GETTING DOWNLOADS AND INSTRUCTIONS BUT NO ACTIVE RATES AS YET.......

TOMORROW IS THE START OF THE SUMMIT IN IRAQ AND I THINK THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR THEM TO ANNOUNCE THEIR FUTURE..... THIS IS MY FEARLESS PREDICTION:

Iraq will say something and all will listen....... I just hope that this is what we are waiting for......   NO INTEL NO INFO NO NOTHING....... JUST jonnywg logic.......  I think we shall rest up in preparation for this revalutionary news......  pre summit announcements start on their work week which is tomorrow

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   Ignore constant date and rate predictions, they're a dead giveaway someone doesn't understand the process. Follow the progress Iraq is making and be confident you are involved in the investment opportunity of the century. We have a real shot at this by the Summit. Lets see how it plays out. 

Guru Mailman17:   WHAT WORRIES ME IS THE BANKS AND ISX...ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLES...THEY ARE SLOWLY DYING AND NEED ACCOUNTS, ESPECIALLY THE BANKS WHICH ALSO PLAYS INTO THE WTO AMMENDMENTS, BANKING REFORM OR RESTRUCTURE OF OLD LAWS WHICH THEY HAVE PICKED AWAY AT SLOWLY.  NOW LETS JUST SEE WHAT THEY ACCOMPLISH BY JUNE 1...THATS WHAT WE LOOK FOR.  LETS HOPE THEY ARE FUTHER ALONG THAN WE THOUGHT GOING INTO JUNE 1.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  Well it’s Saturday morning and my time line given to me from Thursday the 15th to Friday the 23rd, has come and gone. And it seems that every single person I have spoken to yesterday after 5pm had no idea what happened and why we did not see this. The one thing I’m not going to do is say that, everything is done, or its AMN, some BS that fly’s around sites like water.

Now if “everything was done”, wouldn’t we all be at the banks cashing in? So the “everything is done” should not be claimed here. Because obviously something or someone isn’t finished doing whatever it is they have to do to see this live in the banks. And you all know how I feel about the statements of, AMN or ASN. It ranks right up there with. “We have never been closer” well duh, unless we are going back in time, because each day brings us closer to the end no matter what.

I don’t have answers right now, plain and simple. The people I talk to are scrambling looking for answers to what happened, because they truly believed this should have been seen by Friday. There was no doubt in their mind and I believed every word and still believe them. These are long time and life time friends and co-workers. In fact one of my Intel provider/friend says he still believes it will happen today Saturday the 24th, but had no solid info to back it up. So I take that with a grain of salt.

I was so confident this was over; I made sure all my projects at work were completed, but I still never quit my job. No matter what, until I can see a deposit slip with my revalued dinar money in it. This is all rumor and opinion

3S's Member SnowmanFan Bank Story:  This is from my Sister and Brother-in-law, who have no reason whatsoever to tell me anything untrue. This is the third time he has had a story of one kind or another from a bank. This particular event happened Wednesday, 3/21/2012. The "Dad" referenced in the story is my dad, so more reason to know this is absolutely true.

"I have to deliver tapes to our bank every Wednesday for our (xxxxxxxx) off-site storage. Our bank president was in today so I thought "why not, it's now or never".  I just went in and told him "...you might think I'm crazy, but have you heard anything about the Iraqi Dinar?" He said "No, What's an Iraqi Dinar?".  I went on to explain a bit and he was unfazed (not in a bad way, he just listened). I told him that we would like them to be the ones that would walk through this with us.  I explained that Dad's gift's purpose was to get us out of debt and tithing/giving would be a big part of our plan.

He was fine with that. I asked him about TAG/Dodd-Frank accounts and he said that they were available there, but reminded me that they were only through the end of the year, but they could do a lot about splitting assets to different accounts to keep them safe. He said that they did not deal in physical currency, but we could go to BoA and it was an easy matter to wire transfer the funds.

Bottom line, although he had never heard of it, he talked to me like I was talking to him about any other investment. The guys that are in a panic about bankers dealing with this, forget sometimes that bankers deal with lots of zeros all the time.

He was VERY supportive and of course wanted to work with us if and when it happened. Another thing I took away from this was either he is the world's best poker player, or we are quite possibly the only ones with dinar in xxxxxxxx or at least the only ones at this bank and it is probably the predominant bank here.   He is on the board of ****** ******* Bank and they have offices all around southeast Kansas (ElDorado, Chanute, Parsons, Pittsburg, Independence, Neodesha, Fredonia, plus several other small towns) and meet every week, so you would have thought SOMEBODY would have brought it up."

End of story. I just thought it was a good positive story about a small town bank and their willingness to listen.

3S's Member Skyman Bank Story:  I went into the local WF here in where we are living, to get some temporary checks for our accounts. I noticed that they had a new B.M. After doing my business at the teller windows, I asked to talk to the Manager.

The teller said sure and I was talking with the branch manager in about 90 seconds.. (Small bank… ) She asked if there was anything that she could do b for me. I stated that I have some international currencies that I’m thinking about trading in for USD. A semi wall went up on her part. I mentioned that I had some VND and she looked a bit relieved. While she was looking up the conversion rate, she asked if I had any other currency. I said yes.. Iraqi Dinar. That got her full attention. She said that I was about the 40th person in the past few months to see her about the dinar. I told her that I had heard that it would be re-valuing soon, but I was more interested in the VND. She wanted to talk more about the Dinar. We talked about where people get it, and I mentioned a few places and none of them rang a bell with her.

We talked about the history of the dinar and the current political issues within the country. She had done some homework, and was delighted that I could and would talk to her about this. I did not ask if she had any Dinar… She then asked me about these “packages” for dinar holders and if I knew anything about them. I said I know just enough to know that I don’t know it all. We chuckled at that. The good news is that the banks are aware that this is about to happen. The really bad news is that there are dinar jerks out there, making a bad name for all of us. So when you go in, BE NICE…. Firm but NICE… Do not be arrogant.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum