Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material?

+2
Sam I Am
BoldVoyages
6 posters

Go down

What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? Empty What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material?

Post by BoldVoyages Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:25 pm

question        Hi guy's (and ladies). I'm mainly a video person and have been trying to find something that explains The Federal Reserve and WHAT the GCR really are.  I'm looking for a comprehensive FAQ or introduction.  I'm a little perplexed when you play a video and the discussion goes all the way through like a insides conversation and no explanation is even given at to what reset even is. So tons of videos, not introduction.

I'm more than willing to study comprehensive information butI can't find much.  I can find plenty (internet text as well) on the Federal Reserve, stuff from James Corbett, or James Rink, but no comprehensive piece about what Reset even is etc from those that follow this subject more closely. 

Please hook me up if you know any quality FAQ's, the more detailed the better. Preferably something that really gets into the history of banking as well.  Ass with everything I don't take things without a good dash of common sense and critical thinking so it's okay if anyone wants to pass on something that may a be a bit skewed, I'll ground that!  I'm just looking for someone that spells a few things out, and hopefully fro several viewpoints as well. 

Any links that people can post would be of GREAT help!
  Very Happy
BoldVoyages
BoldVoyages

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCayE0XSuoW-rpWpY9djpA5g

Back to top Go down

What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? Empty Re: What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material?

Post by Sam I Am Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:58 pm

I highly recommend Marcus Curtis' book The Truth About The Coming Global Currency Reset.  It's available on Amazon for $4.99 and it covers the Fed, the history of money, the gold standard, Bretton Woods, the 2008 Meltdown, and a hundred other things.  If you don't want the book there's plenty of info on his site Iraq Currency Watch.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? Empty Re: What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material?

Post by BoldVoyages Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Very good, THANK YOU!  It's honestly been a bit difficult digging into this subject.

What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 1211619650
BoldVoyages
BoldVoyages

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:37 am

Bold Voyages, A very happy welcome to our family- For GCR and RV info, there is a site you can get to, check out,      www.alcuinflutterby.com          This will give some insight as to how we got where we are, and what is coming down the road- It's VERY interesting, to say the least! Please use discernment, as not all people will believe it, as they all have their own thoughts, ideals, and beliefs- But the info is out there - :winky winky: What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2834342768 What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:12 pm

*BUMP*- What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 21820466
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:53 pm

its like cnn  fake news
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Bump-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoldVoyages Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Terbo56 wrote:Bold Voyages, A very happy welcome to our family- For GCR and RV info, there is a site you can get to, check out,      www.alcuinflutterby.com          This will give some insight as to how we got where we are, and what is coming down the road- It's VERY interesting, to say the least! Please use discernment, as not all people will believe it, as they all have their own thoughts, ideals, and beliefs- But the info is out there - :winky winky: What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2834342768 What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2834342768

Hello Terbo, is that site Alcunin and Flutterby (Blogspot)?  The link doesn't work for whatever reason.  Thank you, no worries about discernment!  I'm an expansive thinker, but also a grounded critical thinker.  I'm not a Matrix kid... Nope! Lol.

Smile 

I Should note that my eyes aren't great so I do better with video, but I will scan and see if things look to a be concise & condensed, then try to read as much as I can. 
Save

Save
BoldVoyages
BoldVoyages

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Try this one-      alcuinflutterby
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:19 pm

By the way, Bold Voyages, you have two private messages- {P.Ms} Look up in the top right of your screen, where it says notifications- Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:59 pm

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2245507099What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Alcuin Bramerton is a human being seeking to operate happily in the post-religious world. The New Spirituality interests him. His friend, Flutterby, is not in physical incarnation on the Earth-plane at present, but he advises Alcuin on spiritual matters.

tony

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 pm

Sam I Am wrote:Alcuin Bramerton is a human being seeking to operate happily in the post-religious world. The New Spirituality interests him. His friend, Flutterby, is not in physical incarnation on the Earth-plane at present, but he advises Alcuin on spiritual matters.

tony

Which pretty much says it all ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2805820865  What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2805820865  What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2805820865  What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:50 am

Thank you, Purpleskyz, I had this site url written down, but couldn't find it- Hope everything is well with you, and your family-       I have windows 10, and you can just type in, alcuinflutterby, and it comes up-I don't know if this is a bad thing or not, but it saves time having to type out the whole url! :winky winky: Smile What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2834342768 What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2834342768 What's the best GCR/NESARA introduction material? 2243815925
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum