Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Want to Help Gary Larrabee?

3 posters

Go down

Want to Help Gary Larrabee? Empty Want to Help Gary Larrabee?

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:40 am

Want to Help Gary Larrabee? Gary

(REAL) News on Gary Larrabee

It has come to my attention that people are using his name to promote their bogus propaganda about the ZIM. DISREGARD THAT PREVIOUS POST THAT CAME OUT EARLIER ON GARY. From now on I (One Who Knows) will be THE ONLY source of information on Gary, until Gary puts out a message himself. I am in direct contact with a very good friend of his that is helping him get well from this medical situation.
Want to Help Gary Larrabee? Cleardot

Here is a message from Elaine about Gary's condition:

---------------------------- Begin Message -----------------------------------

Hello to all of Gary's Community.......Many of you have been asking me how you could help him. By the way, he is still in Hospital and having more tests this afternoon. We are hoping to pick him up later tonight or tomorrow. He is looking much better, just needs more rest. I have asked you friends a couple times not to call him in the hospital, but you aren't listening and calling him anyway. You have to realize that he is in our hands of protection and care.

Please consider this, not being mean, but Please do not call him. He needs to get rest, and he is not. Some of you have asked about helping him. If you would like to help with medical bills, etc. Please make check out to Gary Larrabee, and send it in care of us, (Friends of Gary) at 2622 Partridge Loop Post Falls, ID 83854

I have been giving Gary your love, and he appreciates everyone of you. He is still not well, please remember that. We are in charge of Gary for his care, and if you think we are too protective, you are right. We love Gary and we want the best for him. Please, respect and love us for that. Thankful for your understanding.

---------------------------- End Message -----------------------------------

The address is NOT Gary's address. It is the address of a friend of his. DO NOT ABUSE this info. If you would like to help with a check or money order, great. However, I am sure that letters from well wishers are welcome as well. Nothing helps someone get better faster, than to know that they are loved and appreciated.

May Gary Get Well Very Soon and Realize How Much He Is Loved and Appreciated

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Want to Help Gary Larrabee? Empty Re: Want to Help Gary Larrabee?

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:59 am

Want to Help Gary Larrabee? Photo    

Elaine Robarge14 hours ago
Hello to all of Garys Community.......Many of you have been asking me how you could help him. By the way, he is still in Hospital and having more tests this afternoon. We are hoping to pick him up later tonite or tomorrow. He is looking much better, just needs more rest. I have asked you friends a couple times not to call him in the hospital, but you aren't listening and calling him anyway. You have to realize that he is in our hands of protection and care. Please consider this, not being mean, but Please do not call him. He needs to get rest, and he is not. Some of you have asked about helping him. If you would like to help with medical bills, etc. Please make check out to Gary Larrabee, and send it in care of us, at 2622 Partridge Loop Post Falls, ID 83854 I have been Gary your love, and he appreciates everyone of you. I will let you know my phone # in a few days, and I will be letting him have a few calls each day. He is still not well, please remember that. We are in charge of Gary for his care, and if you think we are too protective, you are right. We love Gary and we want the best for him. Please, respect and love us for that. Thankful for your understanding.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DanseDePuck Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Ssmith wrote:    Want to Help Gary Larrabee? Photo    
Elaine Robarge14 hours ago
at 2622 Partridge Loop Post Falls, ID 83854 I have been Gary your love, and he appreciates everyone of you. I will let you know my phone # in a few days, and I will be letting him have a few calls each day. He is still not well, please remember that. We are in charge of Gary for his care, and if you think we are too protective, you are right. We love Gary and we want the best for him. Please, respect and love us for that. Thankful for your understanding.
Hi, Elaine.... I have been trying to contact you by leaving messages on YouTube but haven't had much luck. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and we had been talking on the phone to him just until this happened! So GLAD to hear you and Bob are looking after him. I just wanted to ask if you have a way we can get money to you [very little until the GCR actually goes] via a PayPal Account, [as I say, a little] but it's something... He knows how bad our situation is here. I can also see he may not be picking up e-mails given the gravity of the whole situation. So, I'm leaving you a message here. PM me and I will get back to you with personal info. 
Bless you three!!! May GOD be with us all. 
Love and LIGHT, LOTS of hugs,
Maria in Buenos Aires [DanseDePuck is my nick on most sites after Debussy's Prélude "La Danse de Puck" which I used to play until I lost my piano.]

DanseDePuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:52 am

DanseDePuck, you may have to find another way to get a hold of Elaine.  She does not post here.  She probably doesn't even visit this site.  That post from her was shared by Ssmith for the purpose of keeping the readers of this site "informed"

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DanseDePuck Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 am

Thank you, Ponee!! Gary got in touch today! So all is solved and moving.... Sorry to have used space but I was going rather crazy out here without word. Thank you again, Ponee!, for lending us space for Gary and us to vent a little.

DanseDePuck

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum