Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Affidavit of Gift I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Affidavit of Gift

+7
justpassntime
r2e2
silkysand
Olddab
Herb Lady
konacoffeegal
katt
11 posters

Go down

Affidavit of Gift Empty Affidavit of Gift

Post by katt Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Affidavit of Gift

My name is [my name], also known as [drop your middle initial or add any other AKA here]. I am producing this affidavit to memorialize a completed gift of __[quantity]____________ Iraqi Dinar note to my [relationship- i.e. friend, son, daughter] , [recipient’s name].

The intent of this letter is to establish the time of gift and basis of the gift for gift tax valuation purposes and to provide documentation of the transfer in the case that such documentation is ever necessary for [recipient’s name] to exchange the gifted nonfunctional currency for other currency.

ESTABLISHING DATE
I, [my name], located in the city of [city], state of [state], on the _____day of _______, 20____ did gift a note(s) of currency of the Iraqi government with a total value of __[quantity]____________ Iraqi Dinar to my [relationship], [recipient’s name], living in the city of [city], state of [state] without compensation or expectation of gain for myself.

This gift was accomplished by placing said note(s) in the mail with the USPS, limited delivery, postage paid, and properly addressed as follows:

[recipient’s name]
[street address]
[city] [state] [zip]

ESTABLISHING TRAIL OF TITLE
On the ___ day of ______________ 2010 I exchanged $[purchase price of Dinar] of United States currency for [total quantity of that purchase as reflected by receipt] Iraqi Dinar (IQD). The above referenced Dinar was received by me in this transaction. I conducted this transaction with [name of currency dealer] located in the city of [city], state of [state] under the order # of [order number].

I hereby affirm and attest that the above statement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

This instrument was on the date thereof signed, published and declared by [my name] to be a true affidavit in our presence and in the presence of each of us, and we, at the same time, at the affiant’s request, in the affiant’s presence and in the presence of each other, have hereunto signed our names and addresses as attesting witnesses.

_______________________, Witness
[Witness1 Name]
[Witness Address]______________

[Witeness2 Name]

STATE OF ________________________ )
) ss.
COUNTY OF _______________________ )
On this day, _______________________, 20___, before me personally appeared [my name], as affiant, personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the individual whose name is subscribed to the foregoing Affidavit of Gift, and acknowledged that he[she] executed the same as his[her] voluntary act and deed for the purposes therein contained. Also appeared before me ____________________ as witness personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence), and _______________________ as witness personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) who did witness affiant’s signature in his presence and in the presence of each other.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Seal]

____________________________, Notary Public
My commission expires: ______________________

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Affidavit of Gift Empty Re: Affidavit of Gift

Post by konacoffeegal Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Thank you katt.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:48 pm

This is exactly what my boss needs! Thank you katt!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Awesome! Thanks
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Affidavit of Gift Empty Thx

Post by silkysand Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:55 pm

katt wrote:
Affidavit of Gift

My name is [my name], also known as [drop your middle initial or add any other AKA here]. I am producing this affidavit to memorialize a completed gift of __[quantity]____________ Iraqi Dinar note to my [relationship- i.e. friend, son, daughter] , [recipient’s name].

The intent of this letter is to establish the time of gift and basis of the gift for gift tax valuation purposes and to provide documentation of the transfer in the case that such documentation is ever necessary for [recipient’s name] to exchange the gifted nonfunctional currency for other currency.

ESTABLISHING DATE
I, [my name], located in the city of [city], state of [state], on the _____day of _______, 20____ did gift a note(s) of currency of the Iraqi government with a total value of __[quantity]____________ Iraqi Dinar to my [relationship], [recipient’s name], living in the city of [city], state of [state] without compensation or expectation of gain for myself.

This gift was accomplished by placing said note(s) in the mail with the USPS, limited delivery, postage paid, and properly addressed as follows:

[recipient’s name]
[street address]
[city] [state] [zip]

ESTABLISHING TRAIL OF TITLE
On the ___ day of ______________ 2010 I exchanged $[purchase price of Dinar] of United States currency for [total quantity of that purchase as reflected by receipt] Iraqi Dinar (IQD). The above referenced Dinar was received by me in this transaction. I conducted this transaction with [name of currency dealer] located in the city of [city], state of [state] under the order # of [order number].

I hereby affirm and attest that the above statement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

This instrument was on the date thereof signed, published and declared by [my name] to be a true affidavit in our presence and in the presence of each of us, and we, at the same time, at the affiant’s request, in the affiant’s presence and in the presence of each other, have hereunto signed our names and addresses as attesting witnesses.

[Witness1 Name]

[Witeness2 Name]

STATE OF ________________________ )
) ss.
COUNTY OF _______________________ )
On this day, _______________________, 20___, before me personally appeared [my name], as affiant, personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the individual whose name is subscribed to the foregoing Affidavit of Gift, and acknowledged that he[she] executed the same as his[her] voluntary act and deed for the purposes therein contained. Also appeared before me ____________________ as witness personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence), and _______________________ as witness personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) who did witness affiant’s signature in his presence and in the presence of each other.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Seal]

____________________________, Notary Public
My commission expires: ______________________

Thank you. I seriously needed this ....God bless.
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:19 am

ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty

I really needed this too!
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:55 am

Thank You Katt!

Affidavit of Gift Best2011

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Affidavit of Gift Flag-212Affidavit of Gift Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks, Katt. I used an affidavit like this, almost word-for-word, to gift Dinar to friends and family a couple of months ago. I think it's important for folks to realize they need to do this pre-RV to minimize the taxation. In other words, the person who purchased the Dinar would never cash it in, so he/she would not be liable for tax. And because the RV has not occurred yet, the recipient would not be taxed until he/she cashed it in. Most folks in the Dinar community probably know this already, but there may be some newbies who hadn't realized this.

Thanks again!
:flower:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Affidavit of Gift Empty Remember Wi;;ie Nelson

Post by DonnieMax Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:55 am

Do any of you remember when Willie had the Farm Aid and gave all the money to the farmers. IRS came backand taxed Willie. He lost everything because of his CPA's oversite
DonnieMax
DonnieMax

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:58 am

DonnieMax wrote:Do any of you remember when Willie had the Farm Aid and gave all the money to the farmers. IRS came backand taxed Willie. He lost everything because of his CPA's oversite

I do remember. That was so wrong! Just shows "No good deed goes unpunished." ... at least when the IRS is involved.
crazyspin
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Question...
Did I see a post from someone that conferred with an IRS Agent and was told the form did NOT need to be notarized?

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Affidavit of Gift Empty do i need "affidavit of gift"?

Post by kaa Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:51 pm

we aquired our dinar when my husband was stationed in Iraq and now that we're hearing so much about RV, we are wondering if we need to do this process of gifting and such, or will we be exempt from being taxed since we didn't purchase dinar in the US, instead was currency he used over there and just brought home at the end of his tour??? Any info would be helpfull thanks

kaa

Back to top Go down

Affidavit of Gift Empty copied

Post by p71rock Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:16 pm

This was copied from DinarVets web site. I know because I had created it into a fill-able form for them. http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42935-gift-letter-form/page__st__20

p71rock

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum