Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV!

2 posters

Go down

FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! Empty FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV!

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Guru FireFly: We missed the date due tto security reasons. There are NO special private group 800#s ...... period .....end of story. Any 800 numbers will be given to you by the bank as an individual. If .... that sis the ptocess they choose to take. Believe whAt you will. Because when it is international nobody will go before anybody else. That is illegal. like I said, believe what you will. Not going tp talk about it anymore but I still like yje 1st fiscal quarter. yes, the 1st quarter. 1st qusrter in Iraq ends March 31st. April 1st is the staart of their 2nd quarter. History has shown currency reforms occur in the 1st quarter of the yr.

Kuwait never revalued. The banks re-opened and the original rate was recognized. AFTER THE WAR; No Electricity but Kuwait Reopens Its Banks. KUWAIT CITY, March 24-- It still has no water and little electricity or food, but Kuwait revived its banking system today, introducing a new currency. Banks reopened for the first time since Iraqi occupation forces shut them down in December. Thousands of people lined up to exchange their old Kuwaiti dinars for crisp new ones and to withdraw a limited amount of money. Without electricity the banks services were slow, limited to money exchange and withdrawal. There was no telex, no electronic money transfer and no telephones. The computer were unusable, so all transactions had to be entered by hand. “It's like going back 20 years”, said Mohanned al-Yahya, the manager of the Commercial Bank of Kuwait, the nation's second largest bank. Seized Dinars Canceled. The Central Bank is canceling the value of Kuwaiti dinars that were seized from the Central Bank and put into circulation by the Iraqis. The invalid serial numbers were posted today in front of all banks in the city. All other old dinars can be exchanged for new ones on a one-to-one rate until May 7, when the old dinars become invalid. The new official exchange rate is 3.47 American dollars for one new Kusaiti dinar.

Do not do rates sorry:) Be VERY VERY careful who you listen to. Understand the Laws and please, do some economic research. I guess the moral of this story is and I'll end this conversation is a shining example of the consequences. Remember what happened to Martha Stewart? Not being a downer folks, I am VERY excited but sick and tired of thee false rumours. Matter of fact, those that have REAL sources (not 2nd or 3rd hand information) don't talk about it. Remember …. loose lips shinks ships. Anybody that puts out intel on the internet before it becomes fact as in print isn/t very smart …. or ….. there is an agenda.

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/03/firefly-says-kuwait-did-not-rv-by.html

Last edited by Ssmith on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV! Empty Re: FireFly Says Kuwait DID NOT RV!

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:37 am

We have been saying the same thing for years and no one listens.  A "bug" says it and it is now believed by all of dinarland.  Go figure.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum