Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV)

+8
Jayzze
Terbo56
Ssmith
Sam I Am
ReapAndSow73
CarniLvr79
roxy22222222
RamblerNash
12 posters

Go down

The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) Empty The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV)

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:14 pm

The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) Empty Re: The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV)

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:14 pm

:tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) Empty Re: The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV)

Post by CarniLvr79 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:36 am

Interesting video, but I think believing the IQD "has revalu-ed" is a beer goggled way of seeing a situation that no one really has a clue as to what is really going on. I feel this viewpoint of the RV is just as near sighted and self-defeating as the lottery winner's viewpoint. All we are able to see are the symptoms, and can only guess as to what is going on inside when no one has a clue. We can give our best guesses to what is going on, but we really do not know.

Yes, this guy is correct... A! revaluation occurred back then. And I think he is expounding on the idea that a change of even a penny of the Dollar is a "revaluation". Which brings me now to my point. 

All of the viewpoints, beliefs, and Dinar prophecies, would come to an immediate halt if Iraq would just be transparent with what is really going on - good, or bad. Some sort of fluctuation or change on a daily or weekly basis to let us go off of. 

What do I mean by that? What I mean is this guy does not look at the history of the steady increase of the Dinar against the dollar for several years back before the time frame he is giving. Which, when I was deployed in Iraq for the entire year of 2004, is what made me invest in the currency. As I was able to run reasonable formulas back then and see that with time, the IQD would steadily increase and I could eventually make money off the investment I put into the country.

While I am just as frustrated as many others considering I have been invested in this since 2004, and I doubt there are many who can claim an earlier date, if Iraq would show in transparency with what the real value of their currency is showing a change in value as all the other currencies on the planet do (regardless to WHY they are doing this - this is not my point!), we would be able to rest our wild imaginations that are running in every possible direction all because we just have no CLUE what is happening. All we can see is the external and are able only to assume. And this video of this person's view point, albeit correct about what he is narrow-sightedly addressing, is nothing more than another attempt to get a handle on the uncertainty that there is for us all regarding the not having a clue as to what is really going on. 

No, I also have no clue what is going on and I too will continue to watch. But you will never see me come out and say anything in one direction or another regarding our investment. All you will ever see me do is monitor the situation, not try in impute my viewpoint upon others.

The RV has occurred is a viewpoint to try and stab at the false RV guru prophets and is just as narrow sighted as all the others.

Looking for that count down to investment return. Which when the CBI website has a solid state exchange rate for months and years is BS and is exactly why a guru pops out of the woodworks. There are lottery winning gurus and there are gurus like this guy in this video. Accept this for what it is.

Final note, for the past two weeks the CBI has posted a document regarding the prices of their selling of Gold. I believe this is the countdown to investment return we are looking for that the CBI has not been giving us. Within a week, the price changed by 10 Dinar. We can only wait and see what tomorrow's Monday will hold.

We have all been in the dark too frikkin long and I believe this is all we are all looking for is having a light shone upon a return to an ability to reasonably calculate a reasonable return to our investment.

Two things to happen that will solve ALL OF THE GURU PROBLEMS:

1) A transparency of the IQD exchange rate to its real value - whatEVER that really is in full truth on a monthly, weekly, daily - who cares, some sort of basis.

2) The ability to be able to cash in on my investment in even the slightest of abilities. Even if there are 100 hoops to jump through to do that, as of right now, Monopoly money has more value to me that my Dinar because I cannot cash in on my investment.

Last edited by CarniLvr79 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:53 am

CBI has overprinted IQD by trillions, they cannot revalue their currency with any significance.  Their M1 is over 30T.  No beer goggles, no speculation.  They will continue to print.  Then they will most-likely redenominate - it's the ledger-line trick performed by central banks all over the world.  Over 2 dozen countries have redenominated their hyperinflated currency since the 1960s.  There's no mystery, and it's not a guess - Shabbibi conferred with Turkey on their Lira redenom in 2013, and the only thing that stopped the IQD redenom a few years ago was the PUK (Kurdistan) secession threat, because they are owed billions from Baghdad. 

CBI has no alternatives - they either continue to print and service sovereign debt with weak currency (many countries do this), or they redenom (dozens of countries have done this).  There cannot and will not be some overnight 35000% value spike of IQD or VND, math and economics prohibit it.  You need no further, 'clues.'  No narrow sightedness.  Math and economics are clear as day.  Feel free to hold on to your speculative investment, all you have to lose is the spread on exchange.  Once CBI announces the redenom (if that is their ledger-line trick of choice), you'll have time to exchange your IQD back to USD for a small loss prior to large notes being decommissioned.  Best wishes.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:15 pm

I am not sure you are seeing my point which is why I often get wordy in my attempts to let someone else see what I am trying to say. I am not a lottery winner believer - is this clear enough? Neither am I whatever in the hockey sticks you just said, nor am I an outright I have been duped believer either, or am I remotely close to the viewpoint as given in this video. I am viewing this as an investment such as a 1909 S-VDB penny investment, or a baseball card investment, or an investment in a stock, or a savings account, or, or, or, or. ALL of these investments have given the investor the ability to calculate a forecast to a day on when they may be able to get a return on their investment. When it comes to the IQD, NO ONE has the ability to do this and is why ALL the unreasonable viewpoints exist. A reasonable viewpoint is being what I have when looking at any other investment and being able to do reasonable forecasting with the data given. The data being given is only coming and should be coming from the Central Bank. Because it has not been and has only remained unchanged for years coupled with the mathematical and economical facts of the symptoms only leads us to think the CBI is lying about the rate - which I have no doubts something is up. We all do, and because of this, guru after guru pop out and lead the masses astray.

All I am saying here is a lining up with reality is what we are all looking for - that's it. This will cure all our guretic-anxieties that have spread in every seeming direction.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Your RoI will be determined by CBIs plan to deal with inflation - either continue to print and devalue, or redenominate.  I'm seeing your point.  And I'm explaining that it is not reasonable to think RoI could be anything more than what you paid minus spread on exchange.  CBI is absolutely lying about M1, it's MUCH worse than they are reporting (both the IMF and central banks in the Middle East shifting to AIIB platform exposed CBI fraud, because currencies are inversely corollary and CBI has intentionally under-reported their money printing).  In layman's terms, that's BAD for anyone thinking they will receive a significant RoI.  The, 'unchanged' element of IQD is not accurate, the peg is there to keep their economy from completely imploding.  They continue to borrow billions just to keep the lights on, because they have hyperinflated IQD.  None of this is speculation, it's fact.  There cannot be some switch-flip monetary policy that makes millions of millionaires.  Mathematically and economically impossible.  Not improbable - impossible.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:06 pm

I agree 100,000% ... ... ... ... hee hee, yay! CLappy HAnds, cheering! Now, if only the CBI would throw us a frikkin bone here to what is really going on. Rip the band aid off. Or at least admit they have one really big one. See it makes sense to me all of what you said. Not to mention, looking at the poverty in photos of the common folk there and seeing it up close and personal as an airborne combat medic. How much of a narcisstic foreingner sociopath would i have to be to want Iraq to pay me out millions while their own countrymen are living the way they are? 

It breaks my heart to think about my friends I lost in war both my fellow US soldiers and the LN Iraqis. And that because of a political move to pull out of Iraq, create ISIS; dang do i believe Obama needs to be trialed for treason for every single "speed bump" [His literal words about us] of a US soldier he has driven over. I believe is no different than Saddam, just on the exact other side of the axe-tipped pendulum and I feel Iraq needs to declare him to be trialed for war crimes against their country. History will shed light on this eventually, if Jesus doesn't come back before that, then He will do that for us.

Wow, did I digress, I am just looking for the truth and a bone to gnaw on. Oh, I remember now where I was going, this pegged Dinar rate I feel is a shot in their own foot if they were to RV at a ridiculous rate (which I believe they won't, shouldn't wouldn't and couldn't for this single opinion alone) because they have been creating a market of foreign investors like you and I who have not been able to walk into a location to cash in our investment whenever we have wanted or needed to like any other investment! Because of this dam they have imposed, thousands would flock to cash their lottery ticket in worth millions, suck Iraq dry and literally destroy their nation economically. This is a reasonable opinion, no? Kind of mirrors what you are saying too?

I think we are on the same page.

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:11 pm

CarniLvr79 thank you for your service.  I'm the guy who did the video.  I did another video called Dinar and Dong Facts where I showed the numbers.  Iraq is backing their currency 100% with their foreign currency reserves.  They have $57 billion in their FCR last I saw.  Their M1 money supply was about 65 trillion.  Divide $57 billion by 65 trillion and you get a figure very close to where the dinar's current value is.  It's not undervalued.  I believe the increase in value you saw back in 2004 was when the IQD was new and things were stabilizing in Iraq.  People were excited about the new currency and its popularity drove the value up.  Things are completely different now.  If anything the pressure on the dinar is downward.  The last change back in December of 2015 was a devaluation of about 1%.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Yep. I agree with all that.... as sad as that truth is. Back then I was able to do formula forecasting that was generally following the curves I was making for several months out. One can only forecast so far out to remain reasonable. Such as, now as you said, things being so very different. 

Who could have forecast we would get a president that would consider my dead friends as speed bumps [in some agenda yet to be revealed?] and yank all the troops out of Iraq and sell on the black market, err, leave all our equipment behind and create ISIS which is where the pressure downward started. 

I like that phrase, "pressure is downward." That sums it up, no? 

These gurus who are making forecasts based upon a myriad of reasons whatever they may be, are playing on this model of desire within people who simply need reassurance. Where one was once able to be reasonable towards is now left to whatever one wants it to be because the CBI has not thrown out a single official direct bone. It all has to be done through narrow avenues and calculations where one has to make the most logical assumption one can about the unknown, rather undeclared - and my point is, without the CBI making official reports as to what is, the calculations are but only that and can never be 100% positive. As of right now, what is 100% positive is the 1184/1182. Thats it. Anything else is bologna and is based upon a tie in to some predictive model somewhere - be it every single persons very own mental one (reasonable or grandiose), or DUMBASTMINBILL's weekly prediction and reason why last weeks failed again.

Not to mention, the liars are telling people what they want to hear by tickling their ears with unreasonable grandiosity. I refuse to believe the CBI knows nothing of the situation outside of their borders regarding those who are holding IQD as an investment. They know how much is outside and inside per their ledgers as you have taken info from. 

Whatever comes after the "Safety and Security," I literally do not care as long as I can once again make my own predictive forecasting models and rest my anxieties assured about the monopoly money I am holding. Which another point I want to emphasize is how as a result to us not being able to (officially) exchange them as any other currency, when they finally do release it to be exchanged, as a result to holding it off for SO long, will screw them at whatever rate simply because people have been forced to hold on to this for so long without anything to show for it.

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Sam I Am wrote:CarniLvr79 thank you for your service.  I'm the guy who did the video.  I did another video called Dinar and Dong Facts where I showed the numbers.  Iraq is backing their currency 100% with their foreign currency reserves.  They have $57 billion in their FCR last I saw.  Their M1 money supply was about 65 trillion.  Divide $57 billion by 65 trillion and you get a figure very close to where the dinar's current value is.  It's not undervalued.  I believe the increase in value you saw back in 2004 was when the IQD was new and things were stabilizing in Iraq.  People were excited about the new currency and its popularity drove the value up.  Things are completely different now.  If anything the pressure on the dinar is downward.  The last change back in December of 2015 was a devaluation of about 1%.

https://youtu.be/0rrizFSiMd8

https://www.dinardaily.net/t56510-dinar-and-dong-facts

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:34 am

:tup:

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:35 pm

So this is pretty interesting and shitty at the same time, been doing some studying on this avenue and looking for numbers. Seems Iraq's M1 reporting ceased at the beginning of 2017 along with ALL OTHER DATA input. I put that in caps because I say that's lame, no other reason, because I cannot run numbers. To the person that hates me saying anyhoo.... anyhoo, 

I found an article (http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2016/01/16/foreign-reserves-to-fall-to-43bn/)
that says...

“Reserves should resume their rising trend in 2017 and beyond owing to rising oil revenue: they should gradually increase from $48 billion (7 months) in 2017 to $88 billion (10 months) in 2020.”

It also said that 2016 would be $43 billion. I want to take the average of those two because the last M1 was 12/31/2016 at 70,813,000,000

So: 45.5 / 70,813 is .0006425 meaning
1 Dinar = $.0006425
$1 = 1556 Dinar
Did I do that right?
Edit:
Wait Wait
41 IRAQ $44,150,000,000 31 DECEMBER 2016 EST.
https://www.cia.gov/library/Publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2188rank.html
M1: 70,916,000,000,000
https://www.assetmacro.com/iraq/money-supply-m1/
So: 44.15 / 70,916 is .0006225675 meaning
1 Dinar = $.0006225675
$1 = 1606 Dinar cashingIn
Ok, so help me with what is going on with the price of gold they are selling then, have you seen the 3 week running tally? Would you check my math on that too?
Wait wait,
 I just thought of something, you said they were backing their currency 100% with FCR, does this mean they are now backing it with something else, if so what is it...back to Google...

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:17 am

I don't think the price of gold is relevant. Iraq does have some gold in their foreign currency reserves, but whatever the total value of that gold is has already been included in their FCR total. The last I heard it was at $50 billion in October. I don't see any way that their reserves will climb to $88 billion in three years unless oil shoots back up to $100 or more per barrel. They were putting a lot of USD in their FCR from the sale of dinar, but that has fallen off to the point that there's very little coming in these days. When I said earlier that they were backing the dinar 100% with their reserves, I was basing that on the numbers over the past few years. To my knowledge there's nothing requiring them to do so, other than the fact that there's so little confidence in their country and their currency. If they're not backing it 100% any more that's a departure from what they were doing. Like I said, there's downward pressure on the dinar's value. I expect it to be (officially) at $.000833 (1200:1) by the end of the year.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:51 am

OK, that makes more sense to me. Thank you. Yeah, 88 billion, only confirms what I am thinking...

So this gold selling they are doing, that would be considered selling off their FCR, then? and would in essence be another "currency auction?" if you get my drift.... Did you see the numbers I calculated after each announcement? What that means to me, then, after the research you led me to, is that they are REALLY hope-gambling with something like their oil and other "hopeful 'rich' potentials" to bring this spiral back under control, no?

Also, just only reinforces what I was saying earlier on how even though the numbers I calculated from their gold selling give a number, regardless to what that calculates to, the official numbers are what the CBI declares - regardless to what the truth is.

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:16 pm

A couple of years ago they were dumping their euros for gold. Now I guess they're dumping gold for USD since it's the most stable security. But whether it's euros, gold, or USD it's still figured in with the reserves total. I don't know that I would characterize it like you did, but I do think they're trying to right the ship. Absolutely.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:03 pm

I remember now what my issue was with the exchange rate from when it first came out to until the present [rate]. As I was saying earlier how I enjoy crunching numbers and had a lot of fun doing so with the abundance of information the CBI was giving out back then. But then, suddenly, they stopped by locking in their exchange rate. While I was able to see other statistical data out of Iraq fluctuating, Iraq's rate was solid. The reasons why are not as important to me as the ability to crunch data. But then as I go over the information you gave me and look back, crunching out their real exchange rate which was clearly fluctuating, as common sense would conclude - they advertised that the rate was still as it had been.

What I am hoping you might discuss is why, even though without any doubt a financial institution dealing with Iraq will know the full picture-of-truth about what is really going on more so than any of us on the outside looking in could form, [why] would they project this locked in rate when to the institutions it matters - this false rate really doesn't. 

What is the advantage to showing a locked in rate when a major investor is going to know what is really going on? (To me, all this does is causes speculation, rumors, and gurus, err sorry con-artists, to pop up and take advantage of the uninformed and mentally lazy people.) Not to mention the biggest way to upset me is to call me a liar or just having to deal with liars and lies in general. I just see them (in 99.9% of scenarios) as hurting more than protecting - in the long run.

If you have not yet seen it yet, the CBI has once again started updating their Indicative Rates-date again. But, but as of this morning, 3/13, there haven't been any updates to the monetary information yet on their economics page, nor their excel spreadsheet. AKA The data that really matters. LoL.

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:08 pm

There will never be any updates that change the results of anything, and that is a fact, but will only benefit Iraq in one form or the other, but will not affect anything that the U.S. is looking for- Wishful thinking at best- This is Iraq we're talking about, and have never been on time with their quorums, or any pertinent info, and they sure as hell can't make up what minds they think they have- Twisted Evil sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:10 am

CarniLvr79 wrote:I remember now what my issue was with the exchange rate from when it first came out to until the present [rate]. As I was saying earlier how I enjoy crunching numbers and had a lot of fun doing so with the abundance of information the CBI was giving out back then. But then, suddenly, they stopped by locking in their exchange rate. While I was able to see other statistical data out of Iraq fluctuating, Iraq's rate was solid. The reasons why are not as important to me as the ability to crunch data. But then as I go over the information you gave me and look back, crunching out their real exchange rate which was clearly fluctuating, as common sense would conclude - they advertised that the rate was still as it had been.

What I am hoping you might discuss is why, even though without any doubt a financial institution dealing with Iraq will know the full picture-of-truth about what is really going on more so than any of us on the outside looking in could form, [why] would they project this locked in rate when to the institutions it matters - this false rate really doesn't. 

What is the advantage to showing a locked in rate when a major investor is going to know what is really going on? (To me, all this does is causes speculation, rumors, and gurus, err sorry con-artists, to pop up and take advantage of the uninformed and mentally lazy people.) Not to mention the biggest way to upset me is to call me a liar or just having to deal with liars and lies in general. I just see them (in 99.9% of scenarios) as hurting more than protecting - in the long run.

If you have not yet seen it yet, the CBI has once again started updating their Indicative Rates-date again. But, but as of this morning, 3/13, there haven't been any updates to the monetary information yet on their economics page, nor their excel spreadsheet. AKA The data that really matters. LoL.

I'm assuming by "real exchange rate" you're referring to the market value of the dinar inside of Iraq. That's primarily a result of the fact that they have a dual currency system at this time with the US dollar being the preferred means of exchange for goods and services. One of the reasons given for redenominating is to de-dollarize so that the Iraqis will only use their own currency, and changing the currency over to a new currency valued at 86 cents would help a lot in that regard.

The official or "auction" value is stabilized in an effort to encourage foreign investment in and trade with Iraq. When Shabibi was in DC in 2011 he said that it's difficult to attract investors if the exchange rate is all over the place. But from 2003-2009 they had another problem - hyperinflation. It was eating away at their economy, so they went to a crawling peg strategy from Nov. 1, 2006 to Jan. 1, 2009 where they raised the value about 1% a month until the inflation rate stabilized under 10%. Then they went back to a policy of exchange rate stability and have kept the official value around $.00085 for five years. So it's basically a juggling act between attracting foreign investment and fighting inflation. Hope that helps.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:15 am

where has it revalued? in uraunus?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:27 am

The official value was raised 8-10 years ago, Jayzee. That's a revaluation. Watch the video.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:28 pm

YEEEEEHAWWWWW, Whilst i was um er being detained in Nashville Prison fer operating my still the danged Dinar has rv'd.....Whar do I go to cash in my millions of $$. Do they got sum of dem drive thru cashin places like Okie promised us years ago? You still out thar Ponee?
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:41 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

this is a old video the rate according to www.xe.com as of today is 1168/0.00085 their forth this video is useless take a look at the video it refers to (i think it was ) 2012 rate not 2017 anything over two days old is useless

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Hey Dinarling, so sorry to have missed you!  It has been a long time since you visited !  I hope you are well.  Stop in again sometime !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Allenj wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

this is a old video the rate according to www.xe.com as of today is 1168/0.00085 their forth this video is useless take a look at the video it refers to (i think it was ) 2012 rate not 2017 anything over two days old is useless

It's not useless.  The point was to show you how a true revaluation works, why the value increased from 2006-2009, and the objective of the CBI in maintaining a stable exchange rate.  Today's exchange rate (the CBI website still says 1184:1) isn't relevant to the video's content.  The dinar community has been misled about how currency valuation works and the nature of revaluation.  By reviewing the revaluation from 10/1/2006 to 1/1/2009 you can see that a revaluation of more than a few % only happens when the central bank is forced to take action.  Their main objective is to maintain exchange rate stability so as to promote confidence and encourage investment in the country.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:39 pm

ayestu ayestu ayestu

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Sam I Am wrote:I expect it to be (officially) at $.000833 (1200:1) by the end of the year.

Only a few months and a few Dinars off Sam...

The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) Scree187

https://www.dinardaily.net/t73552-breaking-iraq-just-revalued-with-the-new-rate-officially-from-the-cbi

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon May 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Hey, nobody's perfect!
raspberry

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon May 28, 2018 9:45 pm

since it has rvd I have some beautiful ocean front property  in the everglades
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:49 am

Jayzze wrote:since it has rvd I have some beautiful ocean front property  in the everglades

i hope you have a lot of toilet paper you will get more for it than the dinar

ask the 8 hemademe The Iraqi Dinar Has Revalued (IQD RV) 3508649203

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoRJW Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:32 am

I have to give all of the guru's credit, they are some of the best con men and women out there. Just think, for over 10 years they have been telling us the same story week after week and many believe what they say...it is amazing! When I listen to some I=of the calls, week after week they all say, the banks are on alert...for what? They deal with money daily and exchanges so why would they be in training or pon alert to do their job? Over 10 years we have heard this weekend for sure, after this event, it will RV and when it does not we still listen for why. They are extremely intelligent men and women who can tell the same thing every week and we all believe them for over 10 years. Is that not the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome? They are the best con men and women out there so keep on listening!

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum