Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again

3 posters

Go down

Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again Empty Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Some Iraqi Government economists raising the dinar against the dollar until rising purchasing power and increasing confidence as a rule Iraq, as demanded by the need to stop «dollarization» economy by preventing deal internally and make local transactions are limited to use of the Iraqi dinar only.     It must be noted that 70 percent of currency in circulation was covered in gold and foreign currencies until 1981, the remaining Iraqi Government bonds (currency code), and then Iraq was leftover gold base system. In order to maintain the cover, successive Governments have been linking financial policy, especially current and investment expenditure, the balance of payments situation, and the latter was determined by the Government's revenue from oil exports.

And to make this link administrative restrictions applied to both external conversion, trade in goods and services and the movement of capital. Thus followed the conservative monetary and fiscal policies that kept the stability of the Iraqi dinar is installed by the Central Bank at 3.2 dollars to the dinar.         

Some Iraqi Government economists raising the dinar against the dollar even higher power.

I shall abide by the lid easily dinar monetary authority in the exercise of their duties where he fomented maintain a stable currency, but it achieved at the expense of economic development that is not spending enough fear that increased spending on the stability of the currency. But during the Iran-Iraq war, which caused huge Iraq reserves faded of foreign currency, the Government abandoned the currency Act and Ina started spending on war without quantitative restrictions, what caused a continuous decline in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar and other major currencies, because of the increasing gap between the supply and demand of Iraqi currency. And increased economic embargo imposed on Iraq in 1991 it worse.

Despite the Government's adherence to the official exchange rate (3.2 dollars) for official transactions, resulted from continued growing imbalance between volume of currency in circulation and demand another rate for the dinar is parallel or black market, market price, sometimes to 4000 dinars to the dollar.     After the occupation of Iraq in 2003 and the lifting of the ban on oil exports and reserves of foreign currency deposits abroad and the Central Bank to

From this background about how to change the dinar over the past 36 years, and how it was «dollarization» economy, it is time to discuss what some economists ask now when claiming lift dinar and stopping «dollarization».   

For more than four years, officials in Iraq talking about monetary reform project from which to raise the Iraqi currency exchange rate against the dollar so that the new dinar equal to 1.2 dinars to the dollar instead of 1200. But the move was postponed to a later date because some Iraqi areas Government control after the occupation «ISIS». Then she began military operations to recover these areas that still lingers. The Government is expected to return to the project after the end of military operations. If the monetary reform is successful, there is no longer need to use the dollar in domestic transactions. The latter happened after he became a tough daily transactions with the arrival of thousands of dinars per dollar, making individuals resort to deal in dollars instead of dinar, especially in large transactions in hoarding currency. So you cannot cancel «dollarization» economy

But the monetary reform as stated above does not mean new official exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar. If the shadow exchange rate floating as it is currently, it may rise or fall according to the relationship between supply and demand for dinars, higher offer for stability or dinar decreased demand, exchange rate declines in the dollar. And if the opposite view dinar for settlement or high demand. The Monetary Authority may to install new exchange rate with the dollar or a basket of currencies. But in any case it is not advised to adopt a high exchange rate, it does not give effect to the economy or raise the value of national sovereignty as some believe, but negative effects on the economy. The former Iraqi dinar ($ 3.2) was exaggerated and will continue to be exaggerated if you return in the future. It will make imports cheaper but hinders the improvement of production and export capacity of Iraq, the price may be 1.2 dinars to the dollar or dinar against the dollar is the right price. But the Government fiscal and monetary policies to help maintain it. It can be said that the invitations that we hear today by raising the dinar

http://imtranslator.net/translation/arabic/to-english/translation/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again Empty Re: Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again

Post by RoyBoy Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:12 pm

TY Ponee
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again Empty Re: Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:57 pm

You are welcome RoyBoy.  I miss seeing you and Mayo-Queen around. I hope you are both doing well.

Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again 2243815925

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Mona and I are doing great Ponee, TY for asking, Mona leaves the dinar to me as she works part time at a deli near by, and where I work never seems to slow down.  I have taken a rest from this ride and just lurk here and there and watch what others give their opinion of what's what. Later ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:36 pm

until m is gone you are living a pipe dream
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:25 am

RoyBoy wrote:Mona and I are doing great Ponee, TY for asking, Mona leaves the dinar to me as she works part time at a deli near by, and where I work never seems to slow down.  I have taken a rest from this ride and just lurk here and there and watch what others give their opinion of what's what. Later ;-)

That is the best thing to do.... Life goes on even when the RV does not!  We have to live in the moment and quit chasing this string tied to a cats tail.  How many dinarians stagnated and died waiting for this?  Life is to live.  I am glad you and Mona are off the merry go round. Life Blessings for both of you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum