Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

SitRep "Good News, Bad News" 3/3/17

4 posters

Go down

SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 Empty SitRep "Good News, Bad News" 3/3/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 am

SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 Image1%2B%25281%2529

The good news is the GOP is waiting on releasing the Obamacare replacement until after the RV, the bad news is they still haven't released the RV so people are freaking out nation wide about their healthcare.

The good news is we're returning to a more conservative and stable form of Republic government, the bad news is we had to go through several brutal months of Donna Trump to get there.

The good news is bankers can now openly see revalued rates on front screens and all redemption centers have gone to an "engage status," the bad news they're all just sitting around with their hands tied waiting like the rest of us.

The good news is the ZIM is fast approaching 2.00 USD (per HSBC Friday am), the bad news is all US based banks won't get to benefit from the net arbitrage value because of past sins against humanity.

The good news is two dozen call centers and 15,000 exchange locations are fully staffed and ready to go with wealth managers, board members and military contact personnel all ready to release the 800#s, the bad news is the Chinese have a system override holding back the entire release and have yet to allow our new gold backed USN to hit the streets.

The good news is General Dunford has well prepared the military and police to ensure our redemption safety, the bad news is there's no immanent danger as we sit idle on our living room couches.

The good news Trump's impeachment process has begun in earnest, the bad news is we're in for few more rocky weeks in our country's bizarre political history.

The good news is all the cabal politicians have been identified and forced into doing the right thing, the bad news is they all have amnesty and we must watch their pathetic displays of sincerity till their terms run out (McCain, Graham, Pelosi, Schumer, Franken, Waters, Rubio, Cruz, King, Issa, Warren, Paul, etc).

The good news is there's more than enough resources to rehydrate the world and make it thrive again, the bad news it's going to depend us (the individual) to disburse mercy out to every soul, in every corner of the globe (not government).

The good news is there's going to be an RV in our very near future, the bad news it's simply impossible to plan on exactly when it will arrive.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 Empty Re: SitRep "Good News, Bad News" 3/3/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:22 am

I'm throwing the bullshit flag.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SitRep "Good News, Bad News"   3/3/17 Empty Re: SitRep "Good News, Bad News" 3/3/17

Post by Red Panda Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

The good news is two dozen call centers and 15,000 exchange locations are fully staffed and ready to go with wealth managers, board members and military contact personnel all ready to release the 800#s, the bad news is the Chinese have a system override holding back the entire release and have yet to allow our new gold backed USN to hit the streets.

Oh really?  Are these people on the payroll right now while they sit around and wait?  

If yes, who is paying the bill?  If no, do they expect people to quit what they are doing and start working there temporarily?

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Red Panda wrote:

Oh really?  Are these people on the payroll right now while they sit around and wait?  

If yes, who is paying the bill?  If no, do they expect people to quit what they are doing and start working there temporarily?
call centers and exchange centers have been staffed for 5 years...in an incredibly HIGH attrition job, we have had ZERO former call center or exchange center employees talk about their training or the RV itself.  ZERO.  For 5 years.  Not one teller, one call center employee, none.  Riiiiiight...

System override?  You said on Monday that is was released, nothing holding it back.  So you lied.  Again.  Douche-nugget.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:41 pm

There is no way in Hell, if this wasn't a scam, that I would ever use a call center, 800# to exchange dinar. They are figments of scumbag scammers who prey on their sheep. (Sheep). I can't wait to see on the news that one of the flock take out one of the scumbag scammers who spew all their bullshit!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum