Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Yosef "Swamp Creatures" 3/3/17

4 posters

Go down

Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 Empty Yosef "Swamp Creatures" 3/3/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:22 am

Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 Image2

Trump-a-palloza is getting impeached right before your very eyes Dinarland.

Seven former or current staff have now been linked to Russian diplomats pre-election. More are to come as these "leaks" won't stop until the public demands Donna be removed from office.

Deal with it, don't deal with it, that's what's coming like a freight train by March's end.

CNN reported yesterday that Russian spy agencies have compromising personal and financial records on Trump. That's the death blow to the bull. Perversion and greed. Shocker.

What what will "Trump is Our Jesus" supporters do now? What false idol will they worship next? What bandwagon can they quickly climb aboard to try and keep the world from changing radically away from white supremacy?

Trump is in no way draining the swamp, rather he's identifying the swamp creatures for all to see. This includes most of Dinarland, which is loaded with closet racist neo-Nazis that walk around unconsciously disguised as hard right wing conservatives and ex-Military.

Ask anyone of color how their lives are going right now thanks to the USA? Ask anyone who grew up in foreign poverty what life is like without opportunity hoarded by the USD? Ask anyone who was not born into privilege if the American Dream is real for them?

But white folks gotta get theirs--better RV immediately so they can be compensated for decades of their Anglo-Saxon suffering. Just amazing the entitlement white folks feel they deserve.

How many people of color did you see in Congress when Trump made his joint address? So few it was embarrassing that's how many--yet people of color collectively represent the majority of Americans. And nobody said a fucking word about the gross imbalance on TV.

So many of you think the RV was and is about money--and still do. Daily, you are mesmerized by all the zeros. Clinging to websites like his one for a pathway out of your brief economic misery, when in truth, your lifetime spent in denial and social apathy actually created the need for a global currency revaluation.

And still you should have been paid months and years ago you scream. It's just fucking amazing from where you draw such unreasonable conclusions.

Who among you has engaged in the hard research as to whom enslaves people of color and why? Very few.

And who of those have consciously researched the banking industry to self-discover a pathway out of bondage for all slaves--then dedicated their lives to identifying the road for all? A microscopic few.

Yet you slay old Yosef and slander him day in, day out. Because he offers you the uncomfortable truths which reveals your own ugliness and blatant ignorance as a merciful written reflection back for all to see.

Shame on the haters. Know that attacking the lamb only strengthens God's protection of Yosef tenfold.

Honestly, the majority reading this post are still swimming in the swamp. You are the entitled Anglo-Saxon Donald Trump's of this world who have lied to themselves and America, and thus lied to the world, and participated in a bogus pageant whereby 65 million fellow Americans voted for air thinking it was bedrock.

Your precious voice structurally had zero relevance on this and every political election ever run in the United States, so regardless of the vote you cast, you were all voting for enslavement, including the other 68 million Americans who pledged their allegiance to the 4th Reich's cover girl Hitlery Clinton.

Yet you still demand, bitch and cry out for these bigger sovereign monies. Amazing. That's so spiritually foolish is sadly comically.

Where has the equality for all humanity gone in your hearts? Where is the justice to the indigenous children, mothers, wives, seniors and warriors that were slaughtered for centuries prior for just defending their homes and land?

This is their blood money you hold claim too, it's their spiritual repayment and moral heavenly return which btw comes with great, great burden.

And with it a supernatural price and responsibility, that if you truly knew the threat to your current way of life, might disqualify 90% of you automatically and make the remaining 10% shake in their shoes before calling those 800#s.

The spiritual requirement for redeeming currency is accepting all the sins of the past Anglo-Saxon generations by committing your life to blessing the unblessed of color. Simple as that.

Making right what the W"white race has destroyed , what the entire western world has attempted to knowingly genocide and in the false name of a false God.

If you take this money and don't knowingly surrender your life to resetting the truth and intent of God in all corners of the earth... to all forgotten, abused and tortured souls of His earth... well... my prayer is that you be reminded quickly of all the slaughters generations past and present so you may leave this earth... or be haunted by past bloodshed every waking moment of your life.

That's why Yosef is the way he is. He has always felt the depth of the burden required in resurrecting the species and reconciling the sufferings of mankind.

Are you harsh on Yosef? Do you scold him because he's not a proper Christian or Baptist? Has he not presented the truth always even if upset the elite, deceived, lying and unawakened who chose to live apart from God's love?

Think about Yosef when you redeem and hear his voice repeating the following when you're at the money window:

To redeem ZIM is to acknowledge the divinity of African or black blood as sacred.

To redeem VND and IDR is to acknowledge the divinity of Asian or yellow blood as sacred.

To redeem IQD and AFA is to acknowledge the divinity of Arabian or brown blood as sacred.

Still wanna redeem your currency folks?

Because after this if you do knowingly take this "blessing" expect to be burdened with a lifetime of unconditional service to people of color as this is the exclusive price all of the white race must pay for managing this scope of Christ's wealth and responsibility.

Unconditional surrender and service is what it means to be a true follower of Christ--not your fairness of your skin color or religious training. Love is love. Truth is truth. God is God. Sobeit.

And please Bruce stop with these asinine claims about rebuilding American infrastructure or business creation here in the United States. That's so ass backwards as to what is immediately needed in the world it is frightening just to listen to--you're better than that--expand your heart--leave your comfort zone--and choose to serve the impoverished wherever they may be, smell or look like.

Become your brothers keeper in works and deeds and not in podcast lip service from a high end suburb of America.

Redeeming currency means accepting an immediate and lasting global responsibility to administer perpetual economic mercy to people of color first and foremost!

No exceptions!!!!!!!

But that choice is yours, redeem and rebalance the entire planet equitably or return to the swamp with your soon to be disposed Anglo President and false idol.

At least now you know the options God has given us all.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 Empty Re: Yosef "Swamp Creatures" 3/3/17

Post by Chaz Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:57 am

Sorry traitor, president Trump is going nowhere but to the top, matter fact he is at the top,as for you being a Christian, LOL,,,! ,,,! Yes that one made me laugh too, the only one protecting you is satan & he is about finished with you. Your messing with God's anointing, "THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES " plus lying to His people, if I was you I would turn from your wicked ways very, very soon.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:20 am

What a douche-nugget.  Wanna wager that Trump remains POTUS for 4 years, and the RV doesn't happen over the next 4 years, douche-nugget?  You're predicting the end of his term by end of March?  Didn't you say he wouldn't get elected, because Chinese Elders and aliens wouldn't allow it?  Didn't you say he wouldn't get the electoral votes?  Did you say he wouldn't last February?  Didn't you say the gold standard was enacted 3 weeks ago, and that GESARA was unleashed earlier this week - nothing could stop it?

Douche-nugget...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:32 am

I hope this was written within the safe confines of a psych ward somewhere.  This person is full of rage and shouldn't be unsupervised.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:54 am

I'm thinking a double dose of Thorazine is in order! He's nummer than a crotch full of Novacaine- Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 1656125192 Yosef  "Swamp Creatures"   3/3/17 3508649203 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum