Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bruce D Call Notes 3/2/17

4 posters

Go down

Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 Empty Bruce D Call Notes 3/2/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:21 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, MARCH 02, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome and Good Evening to those listening to the Big Call tonight. What was interesting yesterday, Wednesday, I was watching an interview with Steven Mnuchin. I found myself listening to the possibility of an announcement of some kind that we might be looking for. That was not part of the interview yesterday, but I did notice at one point the Secretary of the Treasury said Yes, and we will rebuild America. I thought AHA that is the language we are using on this call with that program Rebuild America. I don’t know if he listens to the call, but I understand maybe his under Secretary of the Treasury has listened to the last two calls. I am thinking what we are trying to put out is being heard somewhat by the administration and I am happy about that. I am going to say some things tonight that may be of interest to not only the Department of the Treasury but to the whole administration. We will see. I think that was really cool. I stopped it and listened to it again, and Yup he said rebuild America, and that is what we are going to do in terms of our TAP program, The Abundance Project.

Bruce: Also what we are seeing in terms of Iraq, we have heard today as of 5am EST Iraq is exchanging currency in the Middle East with 4 or 5 countries at a rate of $4.96. It was really approaching $5. We heard a rate of $5. 20, but I can confirm $4.96. Iraq is kind of doing their own thing. They started a few days ago on Saturday with a bond offering of a sovereign bond in Iraq $1 trillion offering. Four or five countries of the 23 countries that were offered it took advantage of it right away, which included France, Russia, United States, and others that took advantage of those bonds.

Bruce: I thought if Iraq can offer a trillion dollars of bonds to ensure up their infrastructure why couldn’t we do same thing here. I think we can nail this down a little bit more and give the administration ideas what I am thinking about that could be put together, put out there.
Iraq also has two brand new flags like the one similar to the one China made a gift of to Iraq. Two more flags Iraq made themselves and is going to install these flags on one side of the Tigris River and one on the other side of the Tigris River. I think that is symbolic and cool and sets them off beautifully. The other flag that China gave them is in a nice part of Mosul and that is where that flag flies today.

Bruce: What we are hearing of Mosul is positive. It was completely taken back. We are looking for an announcement of that. A precursor of that announcement has already been made but not made here in this country yet. I believe they are making really good progress on ISIS and there has been many arrests taking place before they were able to flee into Syria. Good things are happening over there in that point of view and the help with other countries of Special Forces aiding in that battle and eradicate that threat in that region.

Bruce: I know we had a system we talked about that is being utilized to put everything we are looking for into effect. That new system is sort of parcel of the new CIPS system and that is being integrated with the Swift system. The Swift system integrated into the CIPS system and can now operate at the same speed as the CIPS system. IT is very quick and turning into basically ledger to ledger transactions. A positive thing. A new Swift system. They may not utilize the name of the CIPS.

Bruce: It is working very well. The banking system that we are using to make sure all the banks are online and updated on rates and everything is connected, all of that. We understand it is running flawlessly as well. A big number of arrests were taken place up until Saturday. Last Saturday that needed to happen that people who were trying to gain the system. They were caught immediately. Good versus evil I think good is starting to take over. I am very positive about that and where we are going in that direction.

Bruce: Now we had thought we would have a celebration call recorded, but here we are on the Big Call. Things are being done and moving in a right direction. I will tell you where we suppose to have a ZIM platform paying out last night; those were not done as far as I know. Could possibly be taking place tonight but more likely it will tomorrow.

Bruce: I think we are very close to receiving the toll free number we are looking for, and make our appointments. I believe that might not come until the weekend, tomorrow or Saturday. We are moving along nicely in that. I believe the order is to get this done and get this thing going for us. We will see how that manifests in the next number of hours or days. I am feeling very positive for us in this even though I thought we would be exchanging by now. We are looking for the exchange centers, so called redemption centers, to go from active status to engage status. When that occurs that is Go time for us. That could come at any moment, but thinking more likely maybe tonight, but not so sure until a little later. Some of the details I wish I could bring you, but they are too sensitive.

Bruce: The government sovereign bonds that were being offered by Iraq. You guys know the President and Steven Mnuchin, the Treasury Secretary discussed the trillion dollar infrastructure that we want to see done here in the United States. The way that would be paid, we don’t want to see it come out of the budget, not as a budget item that taxpayers are paying for. It would come from the private sector.

Bruce: I would like to talk about a definite partnership with the private sector so no public funds are used for the infrastructure. Here is what I mean. If Iraq can offer a trillion dollar of sovereign bonds, why couldn’t we as the United States offer Federal bonds kind of like US Savings Bonds, but we will call them US bonds used for infrastructure. The government can offer that. Many of us on the Big Call are part of the 6 million that are going to be liquid as result of this exchange. Also not to mention those who were gifted, a lot of people out there, more like 20 million will be blessed by this not only those who have been in this for awhile.

Bruce: I started my 13th year, March 1 in this blessing. What about the idea of using either government bonds and it is not an either or. It should be both. Government bonds that be given tax credits. Possibly some type of tax exemption on the bonds, and maybe they pay 3 to 4 percent. If we use some of our funds to buy those bonds to build out our infrastructure what could be better than that? We have to put our money somewhere. Why not invest in our country in the purchase of these bonds. Forget about one trillion bonds. Why not offer $10 trillion dollars of these bonds and really get some stuff done.

Bruce: What about the state level? Why can’t the states offer tax exempt bonds that have a 3 or 4 per cent return, maybe 5 per cent return. Stick our money in infrastructure, schools, airports, etc., all we need to Rebuild America. Why can’t the states do that? Why can’t the states put out bonds like that? We can take advantage of that if we live in that state, and we get tax exemption. A number of states can offer infrastructure bonds and the government can offer at the federal level. Why not we rebuild America and we can do it, us on the Big Call using bonds to rebuild the country, rebuild America.

Bruce: Those listening of the Administration to the Big Call, what do you think? Banking partners listening to the call what do you think? This is something that is very realistic possibility to put this out. I can really see this. Something those on this call, we run 6,000 to 7000 callers live, and a number listen to the replay and others get the link around the world and listen in to the call. Those who live here can rebuild America using these infrastructure bonds. I think this is an idea the Administration should go for. Between our Secretary of the Treasury, the President, and a lot of people lots smarter than I am can put their heads together on this and work with the banks we are going to work with. I think it has merit and I think the President would like this concept. I think as we rebuild America together this is t something we will be doing and across the world. We will start here and then around the world.

Bruce: There is something to this. If Iraq can do it, put out a trillion dollar infrastructure bonds, why couldn’t we put out at least $10 trillion dollar? It wouldn’t be difficult for us to do it. Not at all a challenge to do that. We can pick up all that $10 trillion dollars easily. Several of us could do it. Administration, you can put out your 10 pegs, as we are. This has some real merit. I think we can go somewhere with that program.

Bruce: There is not a whole lot to give you tonight other than what I said. We are right there in the moment. I don’t know if it is something that can happen tonight, but we are looking good for a Friday, Saturdaystart.

Bruce: Thank you Bob, Sue, Pastor Steven, and Kent. Guys with everything going on I want to thank all the listeners. We are looking forward to the weekend starting tomorrow for us and this blessing to come thru for us. We have been very patient, and we continue to be patient for it. We know things have been happening behind the scenes to make this come through, and we expect that to happen. We are looking for it any moment through the weekend. I am looking forward to making a celebration call by way of recording put it on the Big Call web site: thebigcall.net as well as the toll free number that people will use to set their appointment. We are really in a good place. I look forward to getting that recording out and the start of a good weekend.

Bruce: Thank you all coming in and banking partners. WF and HSBC and all the redemption centers staff who are all ready to go from active status to engage status. Thank you to all our other banking partners as Peoples bank of China and AIIB who put all these incredible large tranches together. We appreciate that so much. Also Canadian banks as TD, Scotia, RBC. Too, down under ANZ, Australia and New Zealand Banks, Moca Pocia in Latin America who are working under the umbrella of HSBC. Also thank you to Bank of America, Citibank, Chase Bank, and all the Tier 2 and Tier 3 Banks that are going to be part of the exchanges that we will be working with.

Bruce: Please see if you guys can put together the infrastructure bonds that we talked about earlier in the call. See if there is a way to make that happen as part of our investment strategy because I think that is something I love to see and would definitely want to invest in the United States to rebuild America. That is why we call it Rebuild America. Also we will work with the veterans with Veteran Network and Veteran Retreat. We are going to be the largest employers of veterans in the country. We have a program Streets to Retreat, to get veterans off the streets. Rehab housing and hotels we will pick up. They can stay there, feed them, get them medical help, and they get to the point they can learn skill, and when we fill they are ready get them to the Retreats and let them really take off. They can have jobs there, more job training, education, straighten out and squared away. That is what we are going to do throughout the country.

Bruce: That is all I can bring to you. I expect a very positive weekend for us this weekend. Have a beautiful night tonight. Think of your life you are going to design. Write it down, write down your story what yourself will look like in the future. I appreciate all coming in and listening to the Big Call faithfully. Good Night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 3/2/17

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:59 am

OK, Bruce, send us a screen shot of the rate, IF this is true, which I think it is not-PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:21 pm

Terbo56 wrote:OK, Bruce, send us a screen shot of the rate, IF this is true, which I think it is not-PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how none of them can do that, Jayzze.  Claiming all these rates that ONLY they or their "sources" can see....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Bruce is ALWAYS looking for a good weekend!

:yes: Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 3508649203 Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 3508649203 Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 3508649203 omg Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 2322496710 Bruce D Call Notes  3/2/17 2350219667
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum