Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 3/1/17

3 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 3/1/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:31 pm

TNT Call notes 1-March-2017

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=95469600

RayRen: Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family! Today is Wednesday March 1, 2017, yours truly RayRen98 at the controls. Let’s get this show on the road because I’m not going to be before you long! There is no new intel, nothing of significance coming my way, in any case. Some of you believed that the address last night would drop a bomb with coded words, and we would be skipping to the bank this morning. That didn’t happen. What else do we have to talk about? Banks are still excited, looking for this to pop any minute, like watching popcorn in the microwave. On the Iraq side, we have been hearing contradictory information, so I’m trying to confirm stuff because things can change in a minute. My last tidbit was that people were waiting for cards to be funded and activated on the new rate. Citizens are reporting that cards are funded, but at the same old program rate.

Then last night, I heard something indicating the exact opposite, so we are trying to confirm which is true: old rate or new rate on the cards. Things can change in hours. The Iraq Stock Exchange opened today, and there were lots of rumors about what that means, whether a new rate is attached for bond purchases and stock purchases. As far as international status is concerned, there is no doubt the dinar is international, although it may still be at a variety of rates.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Iraq supposedly issued a Sovereign Bond, there are rumors on Qi cards being International [yes], the ISX Stock exchange was supposed to open Internationally (did it) [yes, more or less] so what is it going to take before we can exchange Dinar at the RI Rate? [RR: I don’t know, so we wait.] Is there anywhere to exchange at more than a fraction of a penny per Dinar? Or are the PTB continuing to block Iraq so they can continue to block the RV? A: Not to my knowledge (about exchanging); I don’t know that Iraq is being blocked – they could just be moving at their own pace.

Q: Should I quit my job and wait for the RV? A: Are you married? If so, ask your spouse. I think you know the answer. Most people shouldn’t quit their jobs pre or post-RV. Most people haven’t done the calculations. Stick with your job until you learn how to make that money work for you. You have to make that money create enough to replace the income and benefits you are getting with your job. Once you quit, you will have to create the revenue to take the place of your salary AND your benefits to keep you family at the same standard of living. Also, you have to take into account the bigger house with bigger maintenance bills… you need to generate monthly income to cover all those things. So stay with your job until all that is lined up for you.

Q: Ray, was there anything from last nights speech that would or could be a trigger for us? A: I don’t think so. I didn’t hear any triggers in that speech.

Q: You stated previously that if we desire to negotiate a contract rate with the bank, we have to show the bank that it would make more money by entering into the contract rate than by simply playing the spread. How do we do that? Wouldn’t we have to know something about the bank’s profit structure? A: No, you do that by letting them know how little of the money you intend to spend, and how much you want to put to work generating new money. If I’m in charge of deciding who gets the contract rate and who doesn’t, I’m going to ask what you want to do with all that money. If you intend to buy houses and cars, I’m not so interested in that. If you intend to invest it and keep it in the bank, then I’m more interested, because so long as this bank is profitable, I have job security for me and for the bank. Also, I’d want to know how much I’d be able to manage for you.

Q: Ray, I was considering purchasing more dinar and visited the Banknoteworld.com website last week. The 25,000 dinar note was pictured, but was labeled 2500 dinar. Did I miss something? Have they already dropped a zero and will this affect the value of our currency? A: It was probably just mis-labeled. They haven’t dropped a zero.

Q: Has any of TNT’s Iraqi Contacts linked, the CBI.I

Q website “rate update delay” (not updated now since Jan 4, 2017) to the RI/RV? A: I’m not sure what you are asking.

Q: Has the dinar revalued in Baghdad? A: Not publicly.

Q: Do we have to wait until all USD is phased out for rate change? A: I don’t think so.

Q: Are fixed annuity returns more than 6% on the horizon? A: I don’t know. Call an insurance company in your area and ask them about forthcoming interest rates.

Q + A Callers 865/470/404 caller: Any more banks dealing in dinar? Any changes in expected rates? RayRen: No additional banks, yet; some members are reporting the same 45 banks. I would say it’s still status quo on the rates, although some have mentioned $4 for dinar. I’m still getting $3+ from those using Iraqi cards in the US. However, there has been mention of a multiplier here in the US…

Caller: How have your sources been responding to news about the leader of ISIL? RayRen: They are just ignoring the roller coaster on that. None of my sources have time to shoot the breeze; conversations are short, and we want to get the most important news from them, and nothing else. Mostly they say “don’t believe what it says in the news, that is not 100% accurate.”

740 caller: The lady in NY who was worried about 80% of zim exhange going to human-itarian projects – that is true according to my son, who is connected to sources. RayRen: How does he know it’s true? You are saying that as a statement of fact, and what you’re really saying is “I’m being told this is true and I believe it.”

Caller: My son believes it enough to be making plans for five different projects. And that 20% that’s left is certainly going to be plenty.

470 caller: A while back you mentioned a possible reshuffle of those who are donating, maybe going to a paid site to cover costs; where are we at with that? RayRen: When I said that, people stepped up, so I didn’t need to do that. We’ll see what happens, but we are in a new month, and I hope everything will be covered by donations.

410 caller: You said the banks are excited; according to your sources, when we have this start and stop, how are they feeling? RayRen: They go through the emotional process just like we do, even though they don’t have any skin in the game. I remember a guy from the call center and his frustration because he was at work on Sundays and holidays, because they were expecting calls and nothing happened. They are just as ready for this to be over; it’s a human thing that we all experience, even if they are not actually exchanging.

Caller: A friend I mentioned all this to spoke to a teller, and the teller said that they have been dealing with for years now, and waiting for this to come to an end, too. I hope we won’t have a call on Friday!

972 caller: If they drop the three zeros from the dinar, will the value stay the same? RayRen: Let’s say the value is 1:1, then 25,000 dinar = 25,000 units = 25,000 dollars. If they drop the three zeros off the dinar, then 25,000 dinar = 25 new dinar units = 25 dollars. So that is something we don’t want to happen. However, that should only happen in Iraq, in-country, not in the US. We are looking for value to change with the RV, of course – that is what revaluation means. We want one dinar to be worth $3.71 or more, rather than one dollar buying 1200 dinar.

501 caller: I was listening to the news this morning; on CBS some reporters said that trump was going to drop Iraq from the blocked countries list, of those banned from entry. Maybe that will help things along. RayRen: I don’t know what that means or how it applies to us.

Closing Statement

RayRen: We’re halfway through the week, on the first of March. Iraq is talking about the Stock Exchange, and they say ‘no delays’. The laws are kicking in for the growth of the country and that is good for us. We are still waiting for the rate change. The banks are still excited; everything looks good for ‘any minute’ for change to show up. All we can do between now and then is to wait. The information is coming out very slowly – don’t know if that’s intended or not, but it’s not flowing easily for whatever reason. This may well be the last hurrah, and we may be back this evening screaming and hollering. Who knows? At least the banks feel that this is imminent. I like the information, although nothing really definitive to say this is the week. The main news we were focused on is Mosul, and they say that the city has been liberated, and ISIL is on the run. It all sounds good, and it all says to me “just a little bit longer; this ride is coming to an end”. We’ll see what happens; if anything good comes in, I’ll send it out to you.

Be READY for when it happens, and remember not to rush. You cannot spend, insure, or invest it too slowly.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  3/1/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 3/1/17

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:41 pm

You are you're brother! tony tony
roxy22222222
roxy22222222