Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 2/27/17

3 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 2/27/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:44 pm

(Notes by Adept1):

TNT Call notes 27-February-2017

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=95351538

RayRen: Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family! Today is Marvelous Monday February 27, 2017, yours truly RayRen98 at the controls. We had n interesting weekend of information from across the pond and here on this side. We can recap on that, which will be the intel for today.

We didn’t have a call on Friday, so I sent updates over the weekend as I received intel. The fight has moved over to Syria, with Abadi ordering air force attacks. Mosul seems to be no longer an issue, unless they are doing both at the same time. Also, Iraq is saying Mosul is ‘steps away from complete freedom’. Supposedly a new plan to defeat ISIL is to be revealed today. Western Mosul has been reclaimed, with government buildings, etc. That says something to us – large groups of ISIL are surrendering. Also Iraq offered its first international bond to the markets. Farmers are supposed to receive their back pay today, and also fingerprinting for international Visa cards. We are told this is to be at the new rate. With the new cards, the currency is certainly international. On Iraqi television this morning, they were told the stock exchange is going international in March, with no delays. That is the good Iraq news, for those who believe nothing will happen until things happen in Iraq. Mosul is pretty much in the bag; how important that will be will become clear.

What other information? On this side, there were memos telling the banks to go. We keep being told this is in process. The banking community does seem to have heightened awareness over the weekend, with predictions of 800 numbers to come out Monday (today) and suggested people stay in town because it’s that close. Those thoughts came from different sources, saying that banks are on top of this and it can pop any minute. We patiently waited for that throughout the weekend, as someone has given that type of inclination. There is still high excitement/anticipation in the banks, which is a good feeling. Good news is always better than negative news. I would rather hear “we are looking for this any day.”

Let me also reiterate that we are looking for 800 numbers to come out. My last bit of information on that was that more than one bank is involved in this opportunity. I am hearing of at least two different banks with exchange centers waiting on this. By all means be the first mouse, but be the first mouse with the right people. Some are saying that the first rates will be sucker rates, so that you can be done with your exchange. That could also what some of you members have been taught to leverage with: “Sure we’ll get that one or two dollar rates, not to pay off bills and debts, but to buy more currency so that when the rate goes higher, we can take advantage of that.” So for the informed folks, that first rate might be the leverage rate. We’ll go get it, but only for to leverage it to a larger acquisition to be handled days or month later.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Post-exchange, will the RV be large enough to cause inflation? should we hold other currency to counter that inflation? What currency would be best post RV?

A: I don’t think so. These are just my thoughts, and everyone will have their own based on their own data. I don’t see the need to hold other currency to counter inflation. You may want to hold more because it will increase in value, but not to counter inflation. And the currencies you choose depend on what your research suggests might happen.

Q: Question on trusts. If my wife and I give most of our wealth to our three children via a trust, can they then place the payout they receive from that trust in a further trust where my wife and I are the beneficiaries?

RR: Why would they do such a thing if you gave them the money in the first place? 
Q: I think this should provide asset protection but is it allowed? At the death of my wife and I could the principal of the trust, from which we benefit, return to my children?
A: No. You are getting too convoluted there, and you need to understand the tools better before putting them into practice.

Q: Ray, what about the Volker rule? Trump removed it. What will that mean for us? A: I have no idea.

Q: Has there been any follow-up on Abadi’s TV broadcast that you tweeted for us a few days ago on banning the US dollar and increase in the value Iraqi dinar?

A: Nothing official on that yet. There have been some tidbits of information, but that’s it. I haven’t heard of a widespread ban on the US dollar in Iraq.

Q: Can you tell me what Mosul has to do with the RV?

A: Some people believe that the number one reason that the RV hasn’t become public is that Mosul had to be liberated first. It’s a good scapegoat, for the time being. It can only hold for so long before we have to move on. Mosul is complete, and I can’t think of any other major issue that would hold this up. The Stock Exchange seems to be ready to do it all, and to me that suggests they are fully international.

Q: Yesterday, one of the Sunday evening mods on OM who is usually very upbeat was quoted in chat as being a little down and saying that she would be in next Sunday because there was more to be done. Is it possible you can comment on this?

A: I don’t know which Mod you are talking about. We have all been told things in the past that did not materialize. Maybe what she was told is factual, maybe it is not. Is it such a terrible thing if the public release doesn’t happen until next Sunday. It doesn’t make much difference to me as long as it happens, and I do believe that is pretty darn soon.

Q: I just have a concern, has Trump’s immigration ban alienated us from Iraq? Will that affect the RV?

A: That’s more about politics than currency.

Q: On yesterday’s morning chat, Ray, you had mentioned that there are 13 ‘teams’ ready to do meetings with banks post RV and will all report on a conference call shortly after (which is awesome). Are there any Canadian members included in those teams that will be able to report on Canadian banks?

A: Not at present. Those thirteen areas are US territories and US banks. That’s the Task Force initiative, setting up seminars for 500-1,000 people, so that banks can tell us what services they offer, all at once. That will be a good education on how and where to invest our money. You could get the same information by asking the banks on your own, but it’s good to have a group together because someone might a question you hadn’t thought of. We’re excited about that, and task force members are patiently waiting to make final arrangements. We will make sure members are aware of where to go, and when… but not Canadian.

Q: I just went to the bank and I asked about the new US currency she said it is coming out 2020. I thought the new currency and RV were coming about the same time? So we have to wait another 3 years?

A: I guess so.

Q: Ray, if you have not addressed this in your opening statement, then could you say what was the expectation over the weekend and if that expectation flows over into this week?

A: I think I addressed that. We did expect something Saturday or Sunday, and today is Monday, but we are not disappointed by anything. I was glad to hear that expectation; we have heard it before, but this was a higher level of excitement and assurance than was said before. The banking people really believe it this time, but they don’t control it. Bankers were telling us to stay home this weekend in case we had to scramble to get back home.

Q: Tony use to have contacts in the military, out in the ‘Sand Box… there hadn’t been much conversation regarding being able to do exchanges on ‘Military Bases. …What are your thoughts about being able to exchange on a Military base. Will that be a viable option to consider?

A: I don’t see that as really viable option – maybe for a few people who have military connections. I don’t see millions of us going to military bases, unless you happen to be in the military.

Q: In your best guesstimate, what do you think a planning range for the Zim would be?

A: I have no idea.

Q: It has been told to us many times before that it was at the bank level. Are we waiting on the banks to go forward with this or some other entity?

A: yes, we are waiting on the banks, and the banks are probably waiting on the UST give the go-ahead. Maybe the UST is waiting on the US government, and maybe they are waiting on Iraq to change their currency. Even if we knew the answer, we would still have to wait until whomever says it is time to go.

Q: Ray, when you say take the lower rate and leverage but I thought the dinar was the only one expected to jump rather quickly. Please explain.

A: We have had this on training calls more than once. You have to be creative and think it through. All the rates may not come out at where they are supposed to be; they may then climb when there is the perfect alignment. It might take a little time for all the rates to get up to where they should be.

Q + A Callers

716 caller: I read something about stipulations on the zim that didn’t exist when I bought the zim: to wit, that the banks would only give us 20% of our reward and retain the rest for humanitarian projects. Have you heard anything?

RayRen: We’ve had this discussion before. No, I have not heard this from any banking people or my intel sources.

865/470/404 caller: I’m curious about what your bank contacts said this morning. The UN rates should be changing rates for 1. March. The site was down, and is now live again. Has your bank contact shared anything with you about this?

RayRen: No.

727 caller: About ten months ago I was at Chase Bank, where I went to get a wealth manager. He was typing everything into his computer, and he sent me to a certified financial planner. The latter said he would go with me to the exchange, and said he would call me in March. I didn’t want to share this before because it was a downer, but now we are at March, so I will give you a call when he calls me.

501 caller: I’m still a bit confused on the leveraging thing. If the currency comes out and you talk about selling it, that would be a different currency than the one you want to buy?

RayRen: Yes. You wouldn’t gain anything by buying right back the currency you just sold. You would buy currency #2 at the original lower price.

801 caller: Are the three-letter agencies still monitoring the calls?

RayRen: Probably so, but I haven’t said anything controversial to find out. All my contacts keep saying “it’s all done”. We are just waiting for them to bring it out of the kitchen and serve it up. We don’t know the reasons for the waiting, and even if we did, we couldn’t change them. If we dug and found some reasons for delay that the PTB don’t want to come out, then maybe the agencies would come out and say something. Tony and DC were the ones doing the talking, not me. Tony was more willing to pay ball than I am; I’m thinking they were looking for a fight. I am more bent on giving you information you can do something with. Right now there isn’t much of that. If there were wrong-doing, then I would be on it like a shot, but the information isn’t pointing to that.

Caller: If anyone is dealing with Key Bank, and the wealth manager I’d been speaking to has left the bank. I went into the bank for something else, to verify they still do currency exchanges. She said they exchange all of the currencies, and they send it off to Cleveland Ohio for verification. “They verify the authenticity, determine the rate, and deposit it into your account.” Now, Wells Fargo have a huge building in downtown Salt Lake City, and about Zion Bank, and they verify onsite. My son went into Wells, and asked the rate of return on a multi-million dollar deposit, and was told it was 1%, and that they don’t offer private banking.

740 caller: The lady who called in about the 20/80% on the zim, that has to do with investment platforms. It’s already done and it has nothing to do with ordinary people.

610 caller: Go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com and click on the red DONATE button.

Closing Statement

RayRen: Let’s not forget some of these words and phrases that have become household words: verification means that bank verifies it onsite before releasing it – you need them to sign off on it, so that it becomes their responsibility, and you don’t have to worry about them declaring some of it is fake. Negotiation is about negotiating the rates; whatever is on the screen, you can always negotiate if you have enough currency. The rate you get depends on your negotiating skills and how important a client you are to that bank. You may represent millions or hundreds of millions to that bank. When you come back after exchange day, negotiate on investment products, on payments, on whether the interest is compounded. Everything is negotiable; ask for what you want. The worst thing that can happen is for them to say No, and if you really believe that No, you can go to someone who can do it. Diversification is most important of those three words. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, whether it’s investing or banking. Spread your money around; then if one bank folds, the rest of your money is secure somewhere else. So remember: VND.

Also remember to set up your POD statements, or Payable On Death. That is what you need on your checking account until you create your entities where you will move your money, give some away or pay out whatever. Before any of those come into play, have a designated beneficiary in case something happens to you. This avoids probate; they only have to take your death certificate to gain access to that account.

I’m still at ‘any minute, any hour’, and I know there was a desire to get this done by the end of the month. Now the Iraqi Stock Exchange is gearing up, and the bank excitement this last weekend… someone got them to this level. With that and the public release of information in Iraq, we are close! Also, there are some things I cannot tell you, but it’s good to go. Finally you get to hear things I heard a few weeks ago; it’s finally coming together in public. I am upbeat and looking forward to this. Slowly but surely, it’s coming. This RV is like running water, and it’s difficult to stop running water once it’s started flowing. So we wait to see what happens next, and if I hear something new, I will tweet it out or we will get back on the call. We are waiting patiently, never letting go of that one central thought: I believe.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 2/27/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Follow me little sheep. I will lead you to slaughter. Scumbag scammer.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 2/27/17

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Aha! Here we go with memo's again! RayRat Call Notes  2/27/17 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down