Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:56 am

Guru Cap1:   AS FOOTFORWARD HAS SAID AND I CONFIRMED, THE RATE SHOULD BE IN THE $13 RANGE.

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, THIS JUST IN FROM THE UST, A MEMBER JUST GOT THIS IN: just got a call from the UST guy, he is reading it on there screen, $12.36 (ish). but it might not be out till mon/tuesday. BUT it is locked in!!! SAME RATE AS OKIE POSTED LAST NIGHT, THEY ARE MONITORING...SOME SAY TOMORROW, SOME SAY WEDNESDAY, SOME SAY  THURSDAY.

YESTERDAY WAS A GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!! NOW WE WAIT TO SEE IT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES!   I HEARD BANKS ARE CLOSED TODAY IN IRAQ.  I'M LOOKING FOR IT TO SHOW TOMORROW. I DID RECEIVE INTEL THAT IT MIGHT BE TUESDAY AND ONE CONTACT SAID THURSDAY. I DISCOUNTED THE LAST CONTACT FOR THURSDAY, BECAUSE OF OTHER THINGS TAKING PLACE. [BUDGET]  WAS TO HAVE BEEN RELEASED TODAY.

WE KNOW IT'S DONE. WE'RE WAITING FOR IT TO SHOW HERE IN THE GOOD OL USA IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS. I WOULD SERIOUSLY START PUTTING MY FINAL TOUCHES ON MY CASHIN PLANS.

Guru Studley:    you all know how conservative I am, and I know there can be problems up til last minute...there is rates pending on high level bank screens, BUT this has happened before...we do have lots of confirmations...but until we are at the banks...anything is still possible.  I am very cautious based on previous financial experience.   I won't comment on rate and dates because of the process of hiding the real truth again, this event is much, much bigger than Iraq's...based on info I believe we are very close.

Guru Bulldog75:   THIS WILL BE POSTED ALL AT ONE TIME AROUND THE GLOBE...THIS SHOULD COME BETWEEN NOW TO 48 HOURS...THIS BABY IS DONE. JUST WAITING TO SEE IT HERE.  THIS SHOULD COME BETWEEN NOW TO 48 HOURS. PROB SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. THIS HAS TO COME FOR MANY MANY REASONS AND WE ALL KNOW THEM.

WHAT CHANGED ? MANY THINGS: 1. CROOKS/THIEVES EVERYWHERE ARE BEING ROUNDED UP. OVER 1,000 BEING TAKEN OUT OF THE SYSTEM OR ARRESTED FOR : EMBEZZLEMENT, THEFT, THREAT TO HUMANITY, COUNTERFEIT, ETC 2. MORE VARIABLES HAVE COME INTO THE PICTURE BEFORE THE RATE RELEASE. THE RATS HAVE TO BE CLEANED OUT OF THE BARN BEFORE NEW HAY, WHEAT AND CORN IS STORED.$$$$$$$$$.   RATS ARE RUNNING OUT OF THE BARN INTO THE BARNYARD. AIRPORTS ARE MANNED AND MARSHALLS HAVE MANNED THE AIRPORTS & DOCKS. INTERPOL IS ARRESTING ELSEWHERE.

RATES ARE STILL HOT AND LIVE AND READY TO GO. BANK PACKAGES ARE PERKS AVAILABLE AT CASH IN AND WILL NOT DETERMINE ONE'S RATES. THE BELL WILL BE HEARD AROUND THE WORLD. THIS HAS TO GO. AND IT WILL. THE WORLD ECONOMY YEARNS AND DEMANDS IT.  WE HAVE AN "UNOFFICIAL RV" AT 12.36. WE ARE AWAITING AN 'OFFICIAL RATE POST' BY THE UST TO CASH IN.

Gu
ru Mailman17:   GETTIN THE LARGE NOTES OFF THE STREET WAS CRUCIAL...INTRODUCTION OF JUST THE SMALL NOTES NEEDED FOR DAILY USE IS NEXT...PENDING RELEASE OF THE NEWLY PRINTED ONES BETWEEN NOW AND SEPT.  BUT BE AWARE...THE RATE WILL NOT WAIT TILL SEPT.   IMVHO...I AM VERY EXCITED CONCERNING THE NEXT 2-3 WEEKS.  IT WILL APPEAR WAY BEFORE THE SUMMIT ALONG WITH THE REMAINING NOTES AT THE CBI.  WE SHALL SEE JUST HOW MUCH THEY GET DONE GOING INTO THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND SEE WHATS DONE DURING THAT CONFERENCE.

Guru BWM:    the budget CONTAINS RV'D MONEY...HCL is supposed to be in the budget... is the budget opened and playing yet?... no...budget to be implemented the first of March which in my book means the first week, but the rv should occur at least a week prior to that.  I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE VERY CLOSE... EVERYTHING SHOWS IT.

the reality is until you can go to the bank, in my mind, there is no official RV...not trying to be a downer or say things are not happening...just saying building the anticipation for something we don't have the timing for is fruitless...we've been scissor tailed and gemboxed before with in country RV's please let us be sure...LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST AND WAIT FOR THE RATE TO OFFICIALLY SHOW.

SIMPLY PUT THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE... AND I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS COMPLETELY... I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE VERY CLOSE... EVERYTHING SHOWS IT... AM I JADED FROM ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN FROM MY SOURCES AND OTHERS? I TRY NOT TO BE SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE SITUATION, DISSEMINATE IT AND DECIDE WHAT THE OPTIONS REALLY ARE... I DON'T BELIEVE IN PINNING THIS TO ONE TIME AND THEN COUNTING DOWN... IT IS MOST HELPFUL TO BE ABLE TO COMPARE INTEL WITH OTHERS AND SEE WHERE WE BELIEVE WE ARE KNOWING THAT WE CAN'T CONTROL IT BUT TRYING TO BE ABLE TO VALIDATE WHATEVER I MIGHT SAY IN THIS ROOM THAT MIGHT BENEFIT YOUR UNDERSTANDING...

Guru Bluwolf:   All has been done,everything that was expected of Iraq has been completed,Iraq has gone international so all other currencies will appear at the same time,there are no holdups,no delays,no stalling. I await for the banks to inform me when I may cashout and so should you ,be prepare. Remember that this is a silent one so do not expect to see news on this issue to be placed out of Iraq. Do not speculate settle for the facts,maintain the faith and you will recieve...Bluwolf........NO QUESTIONS !!!!!

absorb only what is true,illiminate that which is untrue,pay respect for thows that really have inform you well and be happy with your new found wealth which should be handed to you shortly. Follow the money it will be seen in all the banks silently and no where else.... Bluwolf   listen up it will never be lower then the Kuwait dinar never, it will be coming out very high but it will drop down very fast and no I will not repeat that timeframe again.

Guru Bear5642:   I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE TO GET SOME TRUTH  TO EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING SAID AND I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING,  EVEN MY SOURCE IN IRAQ IS SILENT...IM STILL WAITING ON 2 CALLS FROM INSIDE IRAQ.   IM ONE WHO CHECKS MY SOURCES AND VERIFY EVERYTHING. THE BUDGET WILL BE IMPLIMENTED THIS THURSDAY, SO NO WORRIES.  TO ME AN RV MEANS IM AT THE BANK CASHING OUT, PERIOD.  NUFF SAID.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  I have no need to make others share my opinion just stating mine. I ignore the in-country RV rumors. It's not going to happen like that.  So, no need for the big let down. They're not going to give the world a heads up. When the CBI pulls the trigger to raise their exchange rate in accordance with IMF's approval and instruction it will be sent to the BIS. From there it will be released to all the central banks and will go live globally.

Everyone will be able to confirm this very easily by checking your currency convertors, the CBI or Forex. If everyone remembers we have heard the in-country RV rumors many times before and as recently as a couple weeks ago. Just sharing my opinion and I respect those who disagree with mine. I do believe we are close.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  Dear 3S room It seems we have several positive things happening, but for me the things I wish to see are, not a bankers face,..... but a live rate at a forex or an updated rate on the CBI. Im looking to confirm this international announcement but have yet been able to verify with any news source worldwide. We have great Intel, it just now needs to be confirmed and thereby allowing us to be satisfied we indeed have a total RV

Guru Enorrste:  the 2013 budget...takes effect 1/1/2013, so they must do the RV prior to that.  Also, they need 6 months prior minimum to issue the currency because both currencies will co-exist for that period.  That would mean a June RV.  But they also have an article stating that the final phase of "remove the three zeros" would begin in September.  The final phase is the discontinuance of the old dinar as legal currency.  So, back up 6 months from that and you get March.

There are 3 phases:  printing the new currency, issuing the new currency, and removal of the old (i.e. discontinuing it).  They've already been removing the 000 notes.  That process will end in September, but can't end unless the new currency is already in place.  That process (phase 2) is about to begin.  I also believe it will occur prior to the Arab Summit.   Along with that will be the announcement of removal from Chapter 7 of the UN Charter.  And finally it will also involve the final move from Ch 14 to Ch 8 of the IMF Charter, a process that has already been announced but may need a letter to IMF for "finality".  I expect that momentarily, since Feb 29 is a cut-off for that sort of announcement (minimum once a month).  Shabibi will need to send his Letter of Intent before then, and has probably already done so (Saleh announced the move from 14 to 8 last week).  The IMF will publish the Letter of Intent on its website shortly after March 1. 

This sets Iraq in place to announce to the world at the Arab Summit that they are now an internationally recognized country again (i.e., as in before the Saddam regime) AND that they have a HARD currency that will be among the strongest in the world.  This is a key element of the strategy, IMO.  Even if the dinar comes out at $1 it will rise in value to $3.50 or more shortly.   I still believe that Shabibi's announcement of $3.33 made in 2005 and backed up in 2007 will carry the day.  Why?  Because they want the world to know that Iraq is back to "normal", a key word that Shabibi has used several times in the last few weeks regarding the currency exchange rate change.

Guru JoseyWales:  PLEASE CHILL ON ANY NEGATIVE POSTS REGARDING A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION AND THE POSTS IN THE PAST 12 HOURS......

.IT IS EARLY, AND MANY HAD SIMILAR CONFIRMS.....NO NEED TO SAY SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL REGRET, OR SOMETHING HURTFUL TO THOSE OF US THAT PUT IN MANY HOURS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL......TY

Guru DinarWishes:
    I have just got word from my sources something was announced in Iraq...by Shabibi...and Im hearing we could see this at the banks by Tuesday...that doesnt mean we will not see it before then but that is what Im hearing.

IF IT IS TRADEABLE ON THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET THEN IT HAS TO SHOW ON FOREX TODAY WHEN IT OPENS AND IF IT DOESNT THEN WE WILL ALL HAVE OUR CONFORMATION ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.  I WANT TO SEE IT AT MY BANK BEFORE PEOPLE CALL IT AND THEN SAY THEY ARE AHEAD OF THE CURVE AGAIN... HOW MANY CURVES DO WE HAVE ON THIS ROAD...WHEN IT SHOWS AT THE BANKS AND WE CAN CASH OUT THEN WE HAVE AN RV...NO SOONER NO LATER.

i TOTALLY AGREE...THE RV HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED INTERNATIONALLY...I JUST CANT CONFIRM IT WITH MY SOURCES... WHICH ARE THE BANKS...the cbi will be the last to update because it has to be live internationaly before it shows on the CBI...It will be seconds apart but that is the way it will GO.

THE NEWS I HAD LAST SUNDAY WAS THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED AT THE MASQUE WAS THE FACT THAT IRAQ WAS SAYING ITS CURRENCY WAS NOW EQUAL TO THE USD AND WAS SET TO BE HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER CURRENCY IN THE REGION...THE DAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO LIVE IN IRAQ WAS LAST SUNDAY...WE HAVE PEEPS WHO SAW IT THEMSELVES AND IT DID NOT HAPPEN BUT, I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BECUASE THERE IS NO RV TIL WE CAN CASH OUT HERE...THINGS DO LOOK GOOD BUT, IM NOT READY TO CALL IT.

i HAVE A GUY WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE BANK SCREENS AND I AN WAITING TO GET THE CALL!!!   EVERYONE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN IRAQ THEN IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO SHOW HERE...BUT THIS IS WHAT I DO KNOW...I KNOW THE BUDGET WAS PASSED AND WAS PUT IN THE GAZETTE... EITHER WAY ITS CLOSE.

THE WEATHERMAN IS OFTEN WRONG AND THE WEATHER IS UNPREDICTABLE AT TIMES... SEEING A TORNADO TUCHDOWN IS WHAT WE WAIT FOR.....

Guru SweetQueen:  Let's not jump on each other's throats and watch this unfold. If my intel dosen't pan out I will be the first to admit it, but as of this morning I await patiently as I have nothing to report of changes.

Stay in constant prayer, take time away from the computers, enjoy your families and when it shows we will provide you with valuable information to assist you in your exchange.  As I stated yesterday, I am very confident on my source, as it is not the common 3 letter agencies we so much here about, this person is way up the chain and the call was directly from them. With that said, it was not specified when it would show, simply rate of 7.45 and not even told it was pegged to the GBP, that information came from other sources. So, until I hear differently from this source I stand my ground and believe is just now a matter of timing as to when and where it will show.

MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT THE GBP WILL REVALUE ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE CURRENCIES.  AND IF IT DOSEN'T PAN OUT, WELL THAT WILL BE STRIKE ONE FOR ME THEN. LOL
WHAT I TRULY ASK ALL OF YOU IS NOT TO BE QUICK TO JUDGE, GIVE IT TIME AND STAY IN PRAYER, SOME THINGS JUST ARE SET ON TIMING THAT ONLY OUR SAVIOR IS PRIVY TO KNOW.

I'M NOT A NEWBY TO THIS INVESTMENT, I HAVE BEEN IN IT FOR 9 YEARS AND HAVE HEARD FROM ALL, AND NEVER DID I WANT LIMELIGHT , I NORMALLY PASS MY INTEL ALONG FOR VERIFICATION TO OTHERS, AND AS A TEAM WORKING TOGETHER THAT'S HOW WE HAVE COME TO BE THE BEST DINAR SITE ON THE NET. IT HAS NOT BE THE EFFORT OF ONE PERSON IN PARTICULAR, THERE ARE MANY PLAYERS WORKING LONG HOURS TO GET US THE BEST INFORMATION AVAILABLE AS THEY SEE IT.

THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED, WE DON'T HAVE THE ANSWERS AS TO WHERE IT WILL SHOW FIRST, I HAVE MANY OPINIONS SOME SAY CBI, OTHER SAY FOREX, AND OTHERS SAY AT BANKS. THIS WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCED WITH A LOT OF HYPE IT WILL SIMPLY SHOW, WE ARE ALL ON ALERT AND WILL BRING YOU THE NEWS THE MOMENT IT IS REVEALED.

I AM CONFORTABLE STATING RATE OF 7.45 WHICH IS SAID TO BE PEGGED TO THE GBP, I WON'T GIVE A US DOLLAR AMOUNT BECAUSE THE GBP IS EXPECTED TO RV AS WELL.  PLEASE DO NOT CALL BANKS UNTIL WE HAVE OFFICIAL RATE POSTING WHICH WILL BE SHARED WITH YOU THE MOMENT IT GOES LIVE.

Guru Hammerman:  I was on the phone with RichQueen. She got a call from Okie saying it came on Iraq TV, Shabibi told the public that it RV'd at 7.47 to GBP. I hung up from there made a few calls over there. No answer, then about 15 minutes later I got 2 calls from trusted souces saying the story was true. Then I called the Kuwaiti embassy who also said he was hearing that even though he did not see it on TV, but he was hearing it... so all sounds good! But when I hear anything from Okie I have trouble believing it, and as far as I know SweetQueen has no sources. She used to call me for info all the time, so I had my doubts. Then my Kuwaiti Embassy guy called back and said mis-information, bad Intel, false alarm! In fact the TV broadcast from Shabibi said it would RV soon at around that rate, so this leads me to believe [[[[ and I never did call the RV to begin with ]]] That again they're wrong! I cant find a live rate anywhere. I was at a concert but I know a lot of people in the middle east, and a lot of big US bankers... & we have no proveable RV as of yet ... so again they're wrong. So, in summary, NO RV! Sorry we can't prove it ,and until I see it that it's an RV, then these guys and gals are drinking the wrong color Koolaid. I have been trying to figure out what excuse they will use this time, and if they're wrong again, they should be kicked out of the chat world! We have to be sure before we call anything and I'm not, at this point, but it looks good and hopes are high!

Guru Kaperoni:   The Arab Summit is the biggest thing Iraq has done in 10 years.   IMO, I cannot see them hosting such an significant event with a worthless currency.  But it is possible as it is Iraq.  We will see how this plays out in weeks to come.

Guru Randy Koonce:   I am only sending out because so many have asked to see if the RV was done....... First this is no RV today or tomorrow. There will not be an RV until after the National Meeting or National Conference or National Congress depending on who is talking about it.... Next week should help us with the conference so we wait....

Okie is not right with either the Date or the Rate...... I am just sending to calm everyone down.... when i get a date i will post the article to let you know.... If and when it RV's I will send out message and let people know.... Let us not get the Cart before the Horse..... Sit back Breathe I will let people know.

Guru FreewayBill:   For those looking for the absolute confirmation for the RV ... look for the following .... When the bank screens can be seen at 9:15 a.m. est and on the Forex at 5:15 p.m. est..... When it shows up, your new life starts.... not when you get the money, but when you see the final
confirmation.....

This not a holy day in Iraq. We have confirmed movement was made last night for preparartion of something.... I am looking for an announcement in one of these two places today.... GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and as this is OUR HOLY DAY, bring your Thanks upon to the Lord...

Have a great day and let this blessing come to you! There is a beginning and an end to everything..... We have seen the beginning of this process, we have lived through the process and we are about ready to live the end of this journey.... GOD is watching on how we handle this new blessing....

When you see the confirmation with your own eyes, the first thing that I ask you to do is to HIT YOUR KNEES and Thank the ONE who really brings this blessing as without HIM it could not and would not happen ..... WITH HIM, all things are possible and if this is in HIS TIME, you will see it.... LOVE OUT TO ALL... THIS IS A DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, BE GLAD AND REJOICE IN IT!!!

I have three solid confirmations...As far as the rate...I don't know for sure...I am looking for a higher rate than what we thought at the beginning ...I am expecting a solid confirmation by the rate showing either on the CBI Sunday am, by bank screens live by tomorrow morning or by the rate live on the FOREX Sunday afternoon.  I have to go with my gut and say I feel that we are driving Miss Daisy home.

Guru Poppy3:   Not last night and not tonight. None of this has been confirmed at this point in time. The earliest time the rv could show according to any of my sources is tuesday evening. Sorry but this is where my cources say we are as of yesterday morning. I got a emils saying i confirmed what okie said and you guys know that is far from true. Have a great blessed day i and going to praise my god and study his word. Poppy3 many stayed up all night because of everyone screeming it was going to rv well i slept very well thanks you. Poppy3

Guru PapaJack:  I just got a call from a source with foreign contacts comfirming Okie's intel, we should see it officially soon.

MIG Member beowolf85:  word from Oman, Dhabi, and Abu Dhabi.... RV confimed.  RV confirmed Tunis, Tunisia. Thank You all, I hope everyones Heart is lightened today...it is all Heavan sent.   negative on rates, just info on countries confirming RV

3S's Member TS:   Just got off the phone with my contractor source with peple in Iraq. Confirmed the announcement last nite in Iraq! That is from a member but I won't state the name, as I don't want 100 questions being directed at her/him.

3S's Member jastallings00:   i will say again a close friend of mine that lives in baquba iraq has just confirmed an rv in iraq. the intel we been hearing from our mods is correct.

3S's Member H2OMAN:  Just got another e-mail.....confirms everything we are hearing here.....same International trade rate $7.45 to the GBP.....sure glad I wasn't dropped from intel list for shareing with you all last week.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 2/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:46 am

1. Love all of the confirmations from friends, contractors, embassies, the Iraqi news media...turned out all of the confirmations were complete lies.  And remain lies.
2. Love the mention of arrests of bad guys, same theme being used today.
3. Love that Bluwolf made the same claims 5 years ago that he made this week, and was/is 100% wrong.
4. Love Studley making RV predictions, even though Gen64 reps insisted they never ever ot in the prediction business.

You could change the date to today's date and post this nonsense - and the blind 'speculative investors' would continue to follow these scammers!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum