Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule

Go down

Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule Empty Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:24 am

Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule

Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule 20151219233258reup-2015-12-19t233157z_383156410_gf10000271598_rtrmadp_3_usa-election-trump.h

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 21:31 GMT

The Wall Street Journal referred to the US American withdrawal from Iraq in 2011 during the era of former US President Barack Obama, adding that Iraq has begun to recover, and it behooves the US president Donald Trump his support.

The newspaper has published an article writer Paul Bartel in which he referred to the visit of the US Secretary of Defense James Mattis to Iraq, he said the US official went on to reassure Iraqis that the United States is not about to grab their oil.

The writer mentioned the heavy US military cooperation between the United States and Iraq in the face of the organization of the Islamic state in the battle aimed at restoring control over the city of Mosul. He said he should not be president of Trump and his advisers minimize the importance of Iraq.

He added that one of the biggest challenges Iraq's sectarian Sunni-Shiite divide, while the country represents the world's fastest-growing economies in 2009 while Iraq was an ally of Washington and lives in peace with its neighbors.

The writer mentioned that President Obama was the abandonment of Iraq in 2011 on the military and diplomatic levels, and said it behooves the administration Trump to understand what actually happened since the US Ambassador Ryan Crocker left Baghdad in 2009.

He said that the chauvinism that characterized the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki paved the way for the emergence and rise of the organization of the Islamic state, and that Maliki's tendencies toward corruption and despotism led to the weakness of the Iraqi army's ability and the ability of the country's economy to resist the rebel threats.

He pointed out that the rise of state regulation led to inflict terrible Iraq damage and to derail the revolution in Syria, and here are the American soldiers fighting in Iraq and Syria as well, after the exposure of millions of killing, displacement and after wiping elements that priceless cultural heritage of mankind, and after that became Russia's military base in the Mediterranean.

He started that Iraq is recovering again, and that it behooves team President Trump work to support the recovery of its economy, and added that despite the provocations and the circumstances in Iraq, the time of the late President Saddam Hussein and in spite of the invasion and rule of sectarian bad practiced by al-Maliki conditions and in spite of the rise of state regulation in Iraq, the Iraqis did not lapse deeper to practice violence on a large scale.

He said that the leadership of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi express tolerance in the country, and he is working to defeat the state regulation and the expulsion of corrupt officials remaining from the reign of al-Maliki and stop the Iranian and Turkish country's intervention, it behooves President Trump managed to help him to succeed in his endeavors.

He called the writer Trump management to encourage Iraqis to buy American weapons, and work to stop Iranian influence and the influence of al-Maliki in Iraq and to the activation of the 2005 constitution, which could be a year of self-government even more.

LINK

Wall Street Journal: the Trump must stop the influence of Iran and al-Maliki in Iraq and help the year for self-rule 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum