Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING

4 posters

Go down

Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING Empty Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Feb. 22nd, No Radio Program thsi Week

Posted on February 21, 2017 by Dave Schmidt

Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING 3fa87606-ca75-467d-bf75-34640fbdea9f-thumbnailThings Are Developing Behind the Scenes, I am Being Asked to Keep a Low Profile, So No Program this Week.

Thanks to: https://thesedonaconnection.wordpress.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING 2245507099Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING Empty Re: Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:39 am

[size=37]The Sedona Connection[/size]
 with Dave Schmidt
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING S
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING 9925469c-8d03-45d3-bea2-b2896c845f5b
Feb. 22nd, 2017
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING S

No Radio Program this Week as I Am Being Asked to Stay in a Low Profile for a Few Weeks.

Dear Friends,

Because of some of the developments and my position as a public face, I am being asked to stay in low a profile for a few weeks.  Therefore there will be no radio or video program this week.

Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING 3fa87606-ca75-467d-bf75-34640fbdea9f If anything special develops I will send out a special newsletter.

All is well as things are moving and progressing behind the scenes.

The next workshop will be on Saturday March 18th in Charlotte, NC.  I will have a newsletter with the announcement and registration in a few days.

Thank you for being here.

Blessings to all of you.       

Dave

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:41 am

Gee I wonder who is telling Dave to lay low and why? lol

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING 2245507099Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:22 am

His attorney???

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:42 am

It is amazing how much goes on behind the scenes, but nothing ever happens.  Twenty months later, people are still waiting for their contracted exchange to take place.  For benevolent folks that want to spread money all around the world as Dave says, they sure are hesitant to do so.  

Meanwhile people all around the world are receiving large sums of money from legal settlements, inheritances, lotteries, business sales and insurance claims, and I've not heard of any problems moving any of this money around or bankers or hackers stealing it.

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 am

It's the fault of the Khazarian & misc. forces of darkness!!!

Honorable Gentle People,

The Khazarian adversary and forces of darkness causing these delays are clever and will do anything in their dwindling power to prevent this transition from moving forward. Of course it's a battle they can never win. However, in their delaying strategy, many more people will suffer and die in the process. This begs the question, when is enough enough?

Of course God wins. Of course the forces of light, and yes, love, prevail.

We all know that military operations can drag out indefinitely, which begs the question, when is enough enough?

Yes, for the Federation to step in overtly may represent force in opposition to the non interference directive. But we all know that this directive has been violated continually by these evil forces. Why should the hands of light remain tied during this CRITICAL moment in galactic history? Why?

Speaking from the trenches, I implore you. Get this done!

In humble service and recognition of your service,

Rick Cortright

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:32 am

Purpleskyz wrote:Gee I wonder who is telling Dave to lay low and why? lol

Screen writers and the Production office.

Got to build up for the March 18th event...

Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:24 am

Dave Schmidt wrote:All is well as things are moving and progressing behind the scenes.

Moving and progressing.  I see.  Kind of like they were about three years ago?

On March 7, 2014 Dave Schmidt wrote:
There is movement, behind the scenes movement that has been confirmed by various sources from different perspectives. Does that mean we will be in the bank in the next few days? Not necessarily. Does that mean the actions are in place to allow the RV to take place soon? Yes!

I have always been cautious about jumping on the hopium (hope, hope, hope) train. But I do want to let you know that myself and others feel things are very close.

I know we have been here before, and it has been very close before, only to have something beyond our control stop everything in it's tracks. But this time it's different. I'm not saying a delay couldn't happen, but from what I heard today, we all agree we can see the finish line.

I can't see the finish line.  I would like to, but I just can't.  Perhaps I should go to this workshop and I can learn how Pastor Dave shows the blind how to see.  

bigsmile

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum