Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING   Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Feb. 22nd, No Radio Program thsi Week

Posted on February 21, 2017 by Dave Schmidt

Things Are Developing Behind the Scenes, I am Being Asked to Keep a Low Profile, So No Program this Week.

Thanks to: https://thesedonaconnection.wordpress.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING   Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:39 am

[size=37]The Sedona Connection[/size]
 with Dave Schmidt
Feb. 22nd, 2017

No Radio Program this Week as I Am Being Asked to Stay in a Low Profile for a Few Weeks.

Dear Friends,

Because of some of the developments and my position as a public face, I am being asked to stay in low a profile for a few weeks.  Therefore there will be no radio or video program this week.

If anything special develops I will send out a special newsletter.

All is well as things are moving and progressing behind the scenes.

The next workshop will be on Saturday March 18th in Charlotte, NC.  I will have a newsletter with the announcement and registration in a few days.

Thank you for being here.

Blessings to all of you.       

Dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING   Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:41 am

Gee I wonder who is telling Dave to lay low and why? lol

winkywinky

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING   Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:22 am

His attorney???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING   Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:42 am

It is amazing how much goes on behind the scenes, but nothing ever happens.  Twenty months later, people are still waiting for their contracted exchange to take place.  For benevolent folks that want to spread money all around the world as Dave says, they sure are hesitant to do so.  

Meanwhile people all around the world are receiving large sums of money from legal settlements, inheritances, lotteries, business sales and insurance claims, and I've not heard of any problems moving any of this money around or bankers or hackers stealing it.

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING   Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 am

It's the fault of the Khazarian & misc. forces of darkness!!!

Honorable Gentle People,

The Khazarian adversary and forces of darkness causing these delays are clever and will do anything in their dwindling power to prevent this transition from moving forward. Of course it's a battle they can never win. However, in their delaying strategy, many more people will suffer and die in the process. This begs the question, when is enough enough?

Of course God wins. Of course the forces of light, and yes, love, prevail.

We all know that military operations can drag out indefinitely, which begs the question, when is enough enough?

Yes, for the Federation to step in overtly may represent force in opposition to the non interference directive. But we all know that this directive has been violated continually by these evil forces. Why should the hands of light remain tied during this CRITICAL moment in galactic history? Why?

Speaking from the trenches, I implore you. Get this done!

In humble service and recognition of your service,

Rick Cortright
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:32 am

@Purpleskyz wrote:
Gee I wonder who is telling Dave to lay low and why? lol

winkywinky

Screen writers and the Production office.

Got to build up for the March 18th event...

winkywinky
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING   Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:24 am

Dave Schmidt wrote:
All is well as things are moving and progressing behind the scenes.

Moving and progressing.  I see.  Kind of like they were about three years ago?

On March 7, 2014 Dave Schmidt wrote:

There is movement, behind the scenes movement that has been confirmed by various sources from different perspectives. Does that mean we will be in the bank in the next few days? Not necessarily. Does that mean the actions are in place to allow the RV to take place soon? Yes!

I have always been cautious about jumping on the hopium (hope, hope, hope) train. But I do want to let you know that myself and others feel things are very close.

I know we have been here before, and it has been very close before, only to have something beyond our control stop everything in it's tracks. But this time it's different. I'm not saying a delay couldn't happen, but from what I heard today, we all agree we can see the finish line.

I can't see the finish line.  I would like to, but I just can't.  Perhaps I should go to this workshop and I can learn how Pastor Dave shows the blind how to see.  

bigsmile

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dave's got to lay LOW. How FITTING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: FEATURED MEMBERS BLOGS :: SKYZ ZONE-