Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward Empty Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 pm

Kaperoni

Article:  "Funding Facility for Economic Reform established to invigorate IraqÂ?s reform initiatives"  Quote:  "...UNDP will support the Government of Iraq to address key economic challenges and invigorate the reform agenda. Diversifying the economy, increasing national income, and improving the management of national assets will be of specific focus." 

Very good article.  It appears the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward.

2-22-2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...measures need to be in place for the success of the transition from a fixed rate to a float.  Just exactly to what extent is yet to be seen. 

That being said, I believe once the dinar is internationally convertible worldwide and the CBI is in Article VIII, demand will increase for the dinar.

Just the exposure alone to the world financial system should be enough to create some upward movement in the value.

~~~

Article:  "Raise the price of the Iraqi dinar to the fore again"   Seems pretty clear that the author/economists want to raise the value gradually like we have stated over and over.

The good news is they say they expect it to start once ISIL is gone.  Quote:  "The government is expected to return to the project itself after the end of military operations."

2-21-2017 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_biggerMichael Kaperoni@kaperoni

I read that a anti-dinar hack speculated that I would be leaving the dinar community now that my friend Admin-Bob has passed away. Wrong!

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:33 am; edited 4 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward Empty Re: Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Michael Kaperoni@kaperoni
Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_bigger

Egypt is an example of the IMF directive to float. Though the result for the Iraqi dinar will be much different.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward Empty Re: Kaperoni says the UN is helping Iraq push these needed reforms forward

Post by Sam I Am Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Guess he's talking about me. Like I said, if there really was an Admin Bob and he really did pass away then I offer my condolences. Regardless of that, Kaperoni would be doing himself a favor if he did get on with his life. Too many years wasted on this dead end.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum