Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012

4 posters

Go down

Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 Empty Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:17 am

Guru Kaparoni:  From Kaperoni today.
I found out today that Dinar Recaps will no long be posting any of the DinarAlert chats, Conference Calls, or any other site related information. The purpose for such a decision? Apparently, we have made a public statement that conflicts with there advertising revenue stream...Dinar Registry

Here is the comments from Dinar Recaps...

Due to your bashing a advertiser of ours, without knowing the facts, Dinar Recaps will no longer be advertising or promoting your calls or chats.

Here is DinarAlert's response...

If your talking about Dinar Registry, we did not bash, we simply stated on DinarAlert that we do not recommend usage of such a service. This is a high risk type product for misuse, or abuse, or even theft. Clearly, you can understand that position. Providing, names, ip addresses, and such and then documenting dinar, could and may very well be a serious problem. At DinarAlert, we put the dinar community our members interest first and foremost. I think you can appreciate that.

If you are going to stop posting our information on that basis, i am very disappointed.
DinarAlert

So there you have it. If you want to read Kaperoni's chats or posts, or listen to conference calls, you will have to come to DinarAlert to see them. We can clearly see that money is the driving force on many "intel" websites rather than solid factual information.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61310-2-19-2012-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

Dinar Registry - email from Dave

2/10/2012  

Please post a story about my new website www.dinarregistry.comI am an Iraqi Dinar Investor myself and I spent six months and six thousand dollars of my personal money developing this website.  I hope Iraqi Dinar investors will use the website’s features to protect their investment.

The new website has an on-screen Arabic Keypad that allows Iraqi Dinar investors to make a printed record of the Serial Numbers on their Iraqi Dinar banknotes.  The website also identifies anti-counterfeiting security features on each denomination of Iraqi Dinar banknote. A video explaining the website can be viewed on the DinarRegistry.com home page.

An independently verified and notarized Iraqi Dinar Serial Number record is an important safeguard against counterfeit swapping or other irregularities that can occur during the currency exchange process. This independent verification can be accomplished by taking your printed Dinar Registry Serial Number Record and the matching banknotes to a trusted Attorney or CPA for independent verification that the banknotes and the printed serial number record match, and have his printed record notarized. 

Dinar Registry security issues have been addressed

2/17/2012  

Post for Dinar Recaps Blog  [From Dave Plaskett at Dinar Registry]

Dinar Registry security issues have been addressed and many investors are now taking advantage of the new www.dinarregistry.com website’s unique Arabic Keypad and the opportunity to make a printed record of their Iraqi Dinar Serial Numbers.  Each subscriber to the website has their own private secure Member Account where their serial number record can be made using an on-screen Arabic Keypad, and this record can be printed then either (1) deleted permanently, if security is a concern, or (2) encrypted (a 2048 bit encryption) and stored electronically on secure mainframe servers in Los Angeles.  All data transmission between the member’s computer and the mainframe servers is encrypted and the website’s SSL certificate verifies this.  Importantly, a member’s private account is only accessible to the unique account holder when using their own User ID and Password.

Question: What about privacy, I don’t want to give my name or address when registering on the website?  Since the Dinar Registry website charges a small annual subscription fee, payment by credit card requires the name on the card and billing address for verification.  This information transmits directly from your computer thru an encryption service, Authorize.net, and on to the credit card processor.  The Dinar Registry website never sees your name or address and it is not linked to your member account.  If you use PayPal to make the subscription payment the website does not ask for your name or address.  For those persons who totally do not trust the system, payment can be mailed to the website address along with a preferred User ID and Password and the member account will be accessible within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

Question: Why should I use Dinar Registry?  Because it is the safest, most secure way to make an accurate and printable record of your Iraqi Dinar banknote serial numbers.  You then can have this printed serial number record independently verified and notarized.  Even those who have made photocopies of their banknotes would agree that a printed serial number record is a more convenient record.  This Dinar Registry record is your safeguard against counterfeit swapping, currency mixing, fraudulent transactions and even a record to use in the case of theft. 

Some say when the RV occurs they will just take their banknotes to a bank that accepts foreign currency for exchange and therefore a record of the serial numbers is not necessary.  It may not be that simple.  Sure the exchange may occur but the currency you are receiving may be placed in a hold account until your Iraqi Dinar banknotes are verified as authentic and not counterfeit.  A DeLaRue machine does not authenticate all the anti-counterfeit security features on the banknotes.  Meanwhile your banknotes are out of your hands.  Since this is potentially the most important investment of your life wouldn’t you want a printed serial numbers record in your hands while your banknotes are not!

Let’s look at another possible scenario where your Dinar Registry printed record would be not only prudent but essential.  Let’s say the Central Bank of Iraq has dropped zeros from the currency and issued a new series of Iraqi Dinar Banknotes, making your banknotes obsolete unless you exchange for the new.  And let’s say the RV has not yet occurred.  Where are you going to go to make the exchange of the old currency for the new?  Probably thru a Dinar Broker or other middleman.  Again your banknotes will need to leave your hands to be exchanged.  Would you prefer to do this without a printed record of your banknote serial numbers?

For more information visit www.dinarregistry.com   

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/dinar-registry-security-issues-have-been-addressed

Dinar Registry Announces New Website Enhancements

3/7/2012  

Dinar Registry Announces New Website Enhancements

The new and innovative Dinar Registry website gives you an onscreen Arabic Keypad you can use to make a private and secure printed record of your Iraqi Dinar Serial Numbers, and the website is getting even better.  Here are some new enhancements and features:  

Download Your Record Files in PDF Format to Your Personal Computer – Your private serial number record can be stored on your personal computer, and either retained or permanently deleted on Dinar Registry’s secure servers.

Your PDF record files can be edited and organized on your personal computer – This is accomplished using freely available and downloadable PDF Editor Software.

Three Identity Protections -- Three different ways are offered to register and pay the modest subscription fee while protecting your identity: (1) Encrypted Credit Card Information, which protects your name and address and is not linked to your Dinar Registry Member Account (2)  Using PayPal, as an off-site payment method, (3) Complete anonymity by send payment by mail.

Encrypted Data Transmission and Data Storage on Extremely Secure Servers –Dinar Registry employs one of the most sophisticated ‘security infrastructure’ ever developed. Windows server 2008 coupled with MSSQL database are both backed by years of programming and knowledge to counter any security concerns. Fortune 500 companies, Governments, Banks and other organizations trust and use this infrastructure to provide secure access to extremely valuable information. This layer of security covers the server. The communications between member’s computer and the server is secured by 2048 bit key encryption ensuring information will not be tempered or reviewed while it is transmitted.

Newly added “Guide to Organizing Your Banknotes” -- This is a step-by-step guide to organizing your banknotes for data entry into your serial numbers record.  The process allows you to indentify strings of banknotes in sequential numerical order for fast one keystroke entry into your private serial number record.

Improved Print Record – Larger printed serial numbers, and landscape page format printing on you laser or ink jet printer.

http://www.dinarregistry.com/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 Empty Re: Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Iraqi Dinar Investors want to know how secure the serial number records are on Dinar Registry.com

2/27/2012

Iraqi Dinar Investors want to know how secure the serial number records are on Dinar Registry.com

According to Dave Plaskett, Iraqi Dinar Investor and the website’s developer, Dinar Registry (www.dinar registry.com) employs IBCnet, a major Los Angeles based Internet Service Provider, for infrastructure and the secure servers used to store and protect Member’s private Iraqi Dinar Serial Numbers records.  Here is what IBCnet’s Michael Vaknin has to say about the security of the Dinar Registry’s member accounts:

“We employ one of the most sophisticated security infrastructure ever developed by the largest software company in the world. Windows server 2008 coupled with MSSQL database are both backed by years of programming and knowledge to counter any security concerns. Fortune 500 companies, Governments, Banks and other organizations trust and use this infrastructure to provide secure access to extremely valuable information. This layer of security covers the server. The communications between member’s computer and the server is secured by 2048 bit key encryption ensuring information will not be tempered or reviewed while it is communicated.”

There is absolutely no reason for any concern that Member’s Serial Number records will be compromised in any way according to Mr. Plaskett.  As an additional measure, Plaskett points out that once a Member prints their serial number record it can be deleted permanently from the IBCnet server, and the record cannot be reconstructed.  Mr. Plaskett asserts that the best way to safeguard your Iraqi Dinar investment is to make a printed record of your serial numbers, and he says the naysayers are not acting in behalf of your best interests.

For more info, go to http://www.dinarregistry.com/

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/iraqi-dinar-investors-want-to-know-how-secure-the-serial-number-records-are-on-dinar-registrycom

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012 Empty Re: Dinar Recaps BANS Kaparoni Over Advertising Revenue 2/2012

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Thanks for highlighting...very important for everyone to see that Recaps has no concern for safety, security or truth.  They are only focused on ad revenue, click bait, traffic and their own pockets.  It's the one consistent element of their business model - money over truth.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:28 pm

It was rather timely how this came up.  Wonder how many subscriptions were sold before dinarregistry.com was abandoned.  I'm sure that no money was ever refunded to the customer.  And who has all the membership information now????

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:31 pm

come on that was 5 yrs ago . every crook deserve a second  chance to screw you
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:15 pm

From what I see on archive.org they only lasted about a year.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum