Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chapter 7 and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Chapter 7 and the RV

+5
blank256
greenlight
red88lx
happywelshguy
The Eagle
9 posters

Go down

Chapter 7 and the RV Empty Chapter 7 and the RV

Post by The Eagle Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:32 pm

It appears that Iraq is still in Ch 7 status. How can an RV occur without Iraq first being released from CH 7? Is it possible that both will occur simultaneously?

The Eagle

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7 and the RV Empty Re: Chapter 7 and the RV

Post by happywelshguy Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:37 pm

What makes you think that Iraq, is still in Chapter 7?

Please provide documented proof, otherwise this post
has no credability

bounce

[quote="The Eagle"]It appears that Iraq is still in Ch 7 status. How can an RV occur without Iraq first being released from CH 7? Is it possible that both will occur simultaneously
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7 and the RV Empty CH 7

Post by The Eagle Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Where can I see evidence of Iraq being released from Ch 7? I've heard that it was lifted then that it wasn't. Until I can read it on an official site I have to believe that they are still under the restrictions of the Trustee.

The Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:50 pm

ACCORDING TO FOX NEWS CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED IN JULY GOOGLE "IRAQ CHAPTER 7" READ THE ARTICLE YOU WILL SEE
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:38 pm

red88lx wrote:ACCORDING TO FOX NEWS CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED IN JULY GOOGLE "IRAQ CHAPTER 7" READ THE ARTICLE YOU WILL SEE

http://www.altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=1840

As of Sep 5 they are still in Ch 7.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Looks like still under Ch 7 today

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/09/iraq-un-and-chapter-7.html
http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=13577
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blank256 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:48 pm

There is nothing stating that a country can not RV a currancy if in a chapter 7. Chapter 7 is for protection only.

blank256

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm

blank256 wrote:There is nothing stating that a country can not RV a currancy if in a chapter 7. Chapter 7 is for protection only.
Finally someone gets it.
Chapter 7 is about specific sanctions regarding Iraq's relationship with other countries; IE: how they can or cannot trade with them.
They can RV all day long without any consideration for Ch 7.
RVing is about changing the value and exchange rates for their currency. They have that now and can change it whenever they want.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81756-chapter-7-sanctions-lifted/

Good morning all,

My name is Bill and this is my first post. I like many of you are anxiously awaiting the much rumored Iraqi Dinar RV. However as of 3 weeks ago the Iraqi Dinar RV was unknown to me until it was recently brought to my attention by my brother in law. He is a Teacher and I am a Federal US DoD FireFighter and Veteran of both Enduring and Iraqi Freedom.

I work with fellow military firefighter vets whom many have served overseas as I have, one of which is a good friend of mine. I quietly told him of the Dinar situation to see if he was interested in a gamble as I was. He laughed and said oh it’s a scam blah blah blah.. He began to tell me that while he was in Kuwait (2004) he exchanged $700 dollars and bought into the speculations.. After 5 years of rumors he got tired and dumped it.. Lucky for him he got an even exchange and made all $700 back.. I however would never call it a scam.. It is anything but as we know. To me there is really no difference between this and exchanging for Euros or Pounds, other then the fact that its not traded on the FOREX, nor exchangeable in bank… BUT WHY???? Why did the banks suddenly stop exchanging dinars?? Why would they do that? What are they attempting to control? I asked myself those questions.. I have a few theories too.. I will get to them later on..

The reason I joined this Forum was simple.. I felt there is a lot of misleading information out there. Rumors, rumors, rumors and everyone knows someone right?? Screw all that mumbo jumbo I decided like to search out the rumors via credible News sources if at all possible. It was more of a self reassurance being that we have several $$$$ Tied up in dinar lol.. . One of these rumors is the Chapter 7 Sanctions. It seems many "gurus" report that Chapter 7 is still in place however I found an article on FOX News that states otherwise.. It basically says that on Dec. 15th, 2010 the UN lifted the Chapter 7 Sanctions on IRAQ and that as of June 30th, 2011 Iraq will once again be able to trade and profit from their Oil and other natural resources. Here are a couple links http://www.foxnews.c...a-analysts-say/ and here is a second link to another related Fox News Story.. http://www.foxnews.c...pons-sanctions/ I find this as wonderful news, I am excited as a pig in **** because in my eyes, Iraq now can actually back their currency up with something.. My Question is why are the gurus claiming Sanctions are still in place?? Is there something amiss???Am I missing something here??

Another Good find I have is a News story I found on Bloomberg.com. It is about the New IMF Chief and her recent visit/speech the symposium in Jackson Hole, WY. This is a direct quote copy and pasted

"Emerging economies have a part to play too, Lagarde said, adding that some “key” nations are curbing domestic demand and preventing their currencies from strengthening. Such steps prevent emerging markets from making a bigger contribution to global growth."

Good find huh?? What do you suppose she means by " Key" Nations and that those KEY NATIONS are preventing their Currencies from strengthening? To me it seems she is pretty much telling IRAQ Hey we are all waiting on you!!

Here is a link to that Article http://www.bloomberg...-contagion.html

Anyways back to my earlier topic, Why would banks suddenly stop exchanging dinar? I can understand why it wouldn’t be traded on the FOREX I mean look at it, its not worth the paper its printed on!!
But why would Iraq go through the trouble of designing a beautiful currency with the most high-tech anti counterfeiting technologies many of which mimic the US Anti Counterfeiting tech for a note that is in other words worthless? What is about to take place? What are they PREPARING FOR?

My Theory behind this (and I could be way of base here) is that it is going to RV, and FED RESERVE and most of the Banks know this. What would happen is the Iraqi RV was publicly talked about by them and readily available to all? See where I'm going? Every Joe Shmoe would be lined up attempting to get their hands on it. So to control any public intrest in what is to become a much sought after currency the banks take away that supply leaving us with Private brokers and Ebay lol.. I mean if they didn’t you can imagine the chaos that would ensue assuming word got out enough.. The Dinar supply would dry up. I am very tempted to walk into a BoA or Chase maybe even a Wells Fargo and ask them about the Dinar? We all know they are in on it, maybe not the Employees but the Chairmen are!!

Thanks and I await your comments and thoughts

Bill

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81756-chapter-7-sanctions-lifted/?s=be12e8b6166d6ccc0cde1feb819f8b2b#ixzz1Xz033VqN

SORRY......LINKS FIZZLED

Last edited by Len on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:24 pm

[quote="happywelshguy"]What makes you think that Iraq, is still in Chapter 7?

Please provide documented proof, otherwise this post
has no credability

bounce

The Eagle wrote:It appears that Iraq is still in Ch 7 status. How can an RV occur without Iraq first being released from CH 7? Is it possible that both will occur simultaneously

Welsh: The proof is that Iraq keeps askin for help to get out of CH 7 and that they are still fighting with Kuwait over things. Its in all the news articles. What more proof do you need?

To the Eagle: Iraq has been released of most of the sanctions and that was the key for trading. So as far as RV, nothing in CH 7 is holding it up.

Last edited by therealbutterfly on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:38 pm

I saw this on DINAR DADDY today:

* Pres Najafi, UN Sec General Representative discuss measures to effectively help Iraq from CH VII

September 14th, 2011 07:58 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Pres Najafi, emphasizes the role of the United Nations effective in helping Iraq out of Chapter VII
On: Wednesday 09/14/2011 14:28

Baghdad (news) .. The head of the House of Representatives Osama Abdel-Aziz al-Najafi, during a meeting with Deputy Representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq inspect the effective role played by the International Organization of the United Nations in helping Iraq out of Chapter VII and the development of the political process through assistance in resolving the differences that float on the surface from time to time in parallel with regional variations.

A statement by the Office of Najafi received the Agency (news) a copy of it on Wednesday: “During the meeting, review and discuss several important issues and the role of the international organization in providing advice and guidance to Iraq in the face of the challenges to internal stability, in addition to other topics such as the relationship between the political blocs to participate in the political process and the formation of the Electoral Commission for elections. “

The statement quoted Najafi, referring to “has been the parliamentary institution in the formation of the Electoral Commission for elections by constant follow-up to the work of the Committee of Experts to name the new management of the Office.”

On the subject of the port of Mubarak, who is the State of Kuwait has built Nujaifi pointed to “the importance of addressing the subject with wisdom because of its impact on the relationship between the two countries and by relying on the opinions provided by the competent authorities.”

This was addressed during the meeting to ensure the importance of efforts to find solutions to vital issues such as disputed territories and approval of oil and gas law and amend the Constitution and the national partnership.

LINK

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:54 pm

good stuff len thanks
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic