Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

AdminBill is  HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

AdminBill is HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS.

Go down

AdminBill is  HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS. Empty AdminBill is HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS.

Post by Ponee on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:54 pm

ADMINBILL

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2017 (1530 MT)

FIRST LET ME THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERNS REGARDING MY HEALTH. I AM DOING MUCH BETTER.

THIS HAS BEEN AN INTERESTING WEEK SO FAR AS WE WAIT FOR THE PROCESS TO SNAKE IT'S WAY TO THE FINAL END.

AS USUAL THE RUMORS ARE THICK, OFTEN CONVOLUTED AND DEFINITELY CONFUSING WITH EVERYONE, INCLUDING ME, OFFERING OUR OPINIONS AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW AND WHAT WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING.

OUR OPINIONS AND OUR THEORIES ARE OUR OWN, OF COURSE, BUT THEY ARE BASED UPON INFORMATION FROM SOURCES THAT SPEND HOURS DAILY TO MINE INFORMATION FROM BANKERS, THE UN, THE IMF, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, THE WORLD BANK, IRAQ, THE UST, ETC, AND OTHERS THAT PROVIDE ACCURATE AND VETTED INFORMATION MORE OFTEN THAN NOT.

TODAY I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH A FEW OF THESE FRIENDS AS I PRESENTED THEM WITH OPINIONS THAT HAVE BEEN SHARED WITH ME RECENTLY. ALTHOUGH I CANNOT GO INTO THE CONVERSATIONS THE END CONCLUSION WAS MET WITH AN OVERALL FAVORABLE CONSENSUS OPINION.

WE ARE VERY NEAR THE END WITH ACTIVITY SHOWING IN BANKS, GROUPS AND WITH INDIVIDUALS AS THEY SHARE THEIR PERSONAL STORIES WITH SITE MANAGERS AND INTEL PROVIDERS.

I AM HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS.

I AM HEARING 800 NUMBER MANAGERS HAVE PACKETS AND ARE ANXIOUS TO RELEASE THE ACTUAL NUMBERS TO SEVERAL SITE MANAGERS WHEN AUTHORIZED TO RELEASE THEM.

AT THE SAME TIME I HEAR OTHERS THAT ARE CLAIMING THERE ARE NO 800 NUMBERS.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE BANKS WANT US TO EXCHANGE ASAP. ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AdminBill is  HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS. Empty Re: AdminBill is HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS.

Post by roxy22222222 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Pretty sure he is getting this from RayRat! AdminBill is  HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS. 3508649203 AdminBill is  HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS. 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill is  HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS. Empty Re: AdminBill is HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS.

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:59 pm

@Ponee wrote:

ADMINBILL

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2017 (1530 MT)

FIRST LET ME THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERNS REGARDING MY HEALTH. I AM DOING MUCH BETTER.

THIS HAS BEEN AN INTERESTING WEEK SO FAR AS WE WAIT FOR THE PROCESS TO SNAKE IT'S WAY TO THE FINAL END.

AS USUAL THE RUMORS ARE THICK, OFTEN CONVOLUTED AND DEFINITELY CONFUSING WITH EVERYONE, INCLUDING ME, OFFERING OUR OPINIONS AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW AND WHAT WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING.

OUR OPINIONS AND OUR THEORIES ARE OUR OWN, OF COURSE, BUT THEY ARE BASED UPON INFORMATION FROM SOURCES THAT SPEND HOURS DAILY TO MINE INFORMATION FROM BANKERS, THE UN, THE IMF, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, THE WORLD BANK, IRAQ, THE UST, ETC, AND OTHERS THAT PROVIDE ACCURATE AND VETTED INFORMATION MORE OFTEN THAN NOT.

TODAY I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH A FEW OF THESE FRIENDS AS I PRESENTED THEM WITH OPINIONS THAT HAVE BEEN SHARED WITH ME RECENTLY. ALTHOUGH I CANNOT GO INTO THE CONVERSATIONS THE END CONCLUSION WAS MET WITH AN OVERALL FAVORABLE CONSENSUS OPINION.

WE ARE VERY NEAR THE END WITH ACTIVITY SHOWING IN BANKS, GROUPS AND WITH INDIVIDUALS AS THEY SHARE THEIR PERSONAL STORIES WITH SITE MANAGERS AND INTEL PROVIDERS.

I AM HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS.

I AM HEARING 800 NUMBER MANAGERS HAVE PACKETS AND ARE ANXIOUS TO RELEASE THE ACTUAL NUMBERS TO SEVERAL SITE MANAGERS WHEN AUTHORIZED TO RELEASE THEM.

AT THE SAME TIME I HEAR OTHERS THAT ARE CLAIMING THERE ARE NO 800 NUMBERS.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE BANKS WANT US TO EXCHANGE ASAP. ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill is  HEARING RATES ARE SHOWING IN THE BANKS AT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL CENTERS. Empty ADMINBILL LIES

Post by Scotchie on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Thank you for re-posting this chat from February.

I guarantee you at least 25 WSOMN members profusely thanked ADMINBILL for his information.

I can say nothing more to prove that ADMINBILL lies, other than to tell you to read his posts from the past.

ADMINBILL has never been correct.

By the way, ADMINBILL knows the zim is garbage.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum