Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING!

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! Empty WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING!

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:22 pm

SandnSea:
Please Pay Attention, I met a woman who through a good, well connected friend offered to take her Dinar to another state exchange. She first had to fill out 4 pages of questions

When I met her she told me no NDA was signed, she was very happy with her rate. She never met the lawyer in person just over the phone, and bought all the lies hook line and sinker. The phony lawyer told her there would be no 800 numbers and she's doing the smart thing.

The 4 pages of questions, including personal info, stated they took a 20% commission. I ck out the so called lawyer who was in fact just a guy in the music industry.

There is so much more I could go into about the phony forms and this woman. Bottom line don't give your money to anyone, I don't care what they promise. We must be close if this is happening.

There is so much more I could go into about the phony forms and this woman. Bottom line don't give your money to anyone, I don't care what they promise. We must be close if this is happening.

She is convinced she will be living on a Caribbean Island any day.

She was dazzled by the rate and impressed by this fast talking man.

Question Everything, vett everyone.

I did a lot of digging, and I have legal connections. He is definitely not who he says he is. I would not feel comfortable giving his name out. If anyone tries telling you the only way to exchange it through them, DON'T.

This was a very insecure woman he preyed upon who was desperate to exchange.

I wish you could see the phony papers she filled out! No letterhead, all personal info to be filled out, the questions were personal information you should never give out. The only question they didn't ask her was her blood type.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING! Empty Re: WSOMN's SandnSea Has a WARNING!

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:03 pm

The phony lawyer told her there would be no 800 numbers

Well at least he got that part right :winky winky:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum