Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq

Go down

NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq Empty NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:54 am

NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq

NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq 20170207_052544-69

February 7, 2017 time 17:25 pm

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

Some media dealt with reports indicate that NATO, "NATO" intends to establish a military base in Iraq, for the purpose of training the joint security forces in the framework of the "fight against" radical organization Daesh.

It was quoted by international media, citing sources in the alliance that seeks to establish a military base in Iraq, where the joint forces training will be in the context of the campaign to organize Daesh, and will explain the trainers who belong to different countries to Iraqi forces how to dismantle and destroy the homemade explosives.

He told an officer in the Spanish army with the rank of colonel and named "Juan Enrique" the goal "of Al-Qaeda is a processing program in order to achieve progress of the Iraqi forces are more effective in combating the Daesh," and will be implemented in the framework of the "Science for Peace and Security" program, which is managed by the alliance .

The officer Spaniard added that their forces mission is NATO's support in the fight against explosives, noting that "improvised explosive devices are the weapons of a low-cost, get it very easy and is very efficient and effective so we have to fight these explosives and this is the task of our center."

It was NATO, "NATO" announced earlier this week, for Mbacherth trained officers from the security forces inside Iraq, where the Secretary General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement, "The efforts will focus on training officers on how to handle IED threats inside the country." .

The NATO was not involved so far in the war against al Daesh, although the international coalition includes many of the NATO countries Daesh fighting in Iraq and Syria, led by the United States.

LINK

NATO intends to establish a military base in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum