Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 2/6/17

2 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 2/6/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:56 pm

TNT Call notes 6-February-2017
Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#
http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=94574118

RayRen:  Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family!  Today is Marvelous Monday, February 6, 2017, yours truly RayRen98 at the controls.  Just when we think nothing is happening, things start happening to delay the call.  We don’t have any intel.  We went into the weekend with some good expectations, with information saying the green light ahs been sent;  now it’s up to them to receive it and do what they need to do.  There wasn’t much activity over the weekend, but I was expecting some information so that everyone could be told and believe it.  However, we are in a good place.  I saw intel about other countries considering rate changes.  Today I’m hearing about some supposed rate changes, which is very exciting;  I’m waiting for confirmation before I tell you.  It needs to be solid, not misunderstanding or miscommunication.  If it all holds up, it will be very good for us – if not today, then this week.  I’m watching the text messages as we speak, to see if something slips in before we get started.

Questions from the TNT forum
Q:  Anything showing on the FOREX this morning with higher rates posted?  A:  Not to my knowledge;  I have not been informed of any higher rates.

Q:  Do you think this is The Week for the RV?  Do you know if more than the dinar will RV at the same time.?  A:  Sure, why not?  I thought it would go last week, and still think it will be this week depending on information I have received. I  thought it would pop out today, and today is not over.  I don’t know other currencies will go at the same time, for sure, but according my information, then YES.

Q:  Will we have to wait until the Treasury Secretary is confirmed before the RV can be implemented?  A:  I don’t know – don’t think so.  One man cannot stop the show;  there are others than can act for the Treasury until that person is confirmed.

Q:  Have you had any new information cross your desk regarding so-called ‘pre-disbursed’ 800 numbers?  A:  Never heard of that.

Q:  Can you please keep an eye on a possible Vietnamese RI. and on any banks offering a “Discounted Exchange Rate” so that Dinarland can get access to funds while we wait for the release of the RV/GCR?  A:  Stay tuned in.

Q:  Has the dinar rate increased in Baghdad?  A:  Not to my knowledge.

Q:   Any news on Iraqi television or mosques that you can share?  A:  They are playing cat and mouse – Mosul, back to Baghdad, back to Mosul, same information over and over again.  So far I haven’t received an significant information from Iraqi television.
Q:  Any new deadlines on this RV?  A:  No.

Q:  Is there a certain type of insurance policy for a trust, LLC, corporations?  A:  Not that I know of.

Q:  What impact – if any – will the repeal of the Dodd Frank Act have on banks and the acceleration of the RV in Iraq and the USA?  A:  I don’t know what they intend to change in the Dodd-Frank, so I don’t know if/how that will affect us.  I know they want to launch an investigation into what parts could be removed.

Q:  Will we be able to exchange zim at RV even though zim is trading now?  That is the new zim, not the ones we are holding.

Q:  If you could tell us what you said in the opening dialogue you could not tell us is the reason because it has not been doubled verified or because you are protecting your sources?  [Both]  Also if you could tell us would it make us very excited?  A:  Definitely.  Any movement should make you more excited.  You should be excited if any new banks are reported as dealing with the dinar – we are now up to 41, plus credit unions.

Q:  Why has PM Abadi been so quiet about the RV:  A:  I have no idea;  let’s call him up and ask him.  Oh, dear, you’re not on the question line, so I can’t three-way and ask him.

Q + A Callers
865/404 caller:  We keep expecting to get Mosul back and then we would see more movement in the RV.  Apparently the leader of Da’esh is experiencing disaffection in his troops.  Can we expect his death or capture, or is it more about seeing the Iraqi flag over Mosul?
RayRen:  I don’t know;  I haven’t received any communication on that specific point.

Caller:  We keep talking about 800 numbers, plural;  will we have access to multiple 800numbers, or one centralized number to make appointments?
RayRen:  I have not received direct information this, but there are hints that the banks will be establishing separate exchange centers, and therefore might have different numbers.

301 caller:  If the RV doesn’t happen today, will you have seminars in the DC area?
RayRen:  I’m doing one on Sunday!  Where have you been?

716 caller:  Does the dinar look good, pretty soon?  I’d like to buy zim and some more dinar, but maybe it will all come out at once.  Do you have any rates?  The rumor for zim is still 98 cents?
RayRen:  Yes, and probably they will come out at the same time.  For the dong, we’ve been seeing 47 cents, mostly, but a couple of screens have shown over two dollars.  I don’t know where the zim is right now;  we’ve heard everything from 11 cents to $1.20.  I can’t tell you what the most current rate is because I haven’t heard for a while.

313 caller:  I read something that said Iraq can never RV as long as they are under the influence of Iran and Maliki.  Have you heard that?
RayRen:  Yes, we’ve been hearing that for years, yet things have happened, just not the public RV – yet.  I do not think there is any validity to that rumor, because of what has already happened. If nothing had happened, that might be right, but progress has clearly taken place in Iraq, so…  I believe that the RV has happened, we just haven’t seen it yet, here in the US, or in public.  I don’t believe Maliki is a problem or preventing anything.

501 caller:  Is the travel ban going to have any effect on the RV, as it affects Iraq?  And on a scale of 1—10, what is our likelihood of exchanging before the end of the month?
RayRen:  It doesn’t have anything to do with the RV or Iraq’s currency.  Iraq is not revaluing for the United States, they are doing it for their own purposes. And it’s a 10.

410 caller:  Will you be able to provide us with leveraging opportunities after this
pops?  I’m thinking, ‘first mouse, second mouse’…
RayRen:  Yes.  But the leveraging is pre-RV;  when the RV happens there may be the opportunity to leverage again, if the dinar rises in value after the basic exchanges, when the dinar hits the markets.  ‘First mouse, second mouse’ is about the exchange itself.  The first mouse will go and exchange, whatever the rate may be.  The second mouse may have a strategy to wait for a higher rate.  The second mouse will be the person who doesn’t care about contract rates, but might be willing to wait until the market rate goes up. If you want the contract rate, you should move with speed, because that is limited.

405 caller:  I’ve always had a mental reservation when I’ve heard about people being called into the bank – until last Friday.  I’m an average person with an average job and average bank deposits.  I’ve purchased dinar and dong from local banks, but have never asked to speak to any wealth managers about currency.  On Friday, I got a call from a bank where I purchase dong. It was from their corporate office in another state, from their wealth management office, and the message asked me to call back at my convenience.  That was a bit bizarre, because there is no way a manager would call from looking at my modest deposits.  So I called the guy back, and he put me onto the local wealth manager.  They wanted to talk about trusts, etc.  I mentioned my portfolio of currencies, and they were happy to talk about that, so I have an appointment for tomorrow at 9am.  Maybe on Wednesday I’ll pop back in and let you know what happens, if we haven’t gone by then.
RayRen:  You said you were a TNT member until a year ago;  did we ban you?
Caller: Yes, someone used my information to get on the forum and say a few things, so really that person was banned, but no big deal.  I’ll let you know at happens.

610 caller:  Please go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com and click the DONATE button.
RayRen:  I was thinking on Friday we would no longer need donations.  Even thought I truly believe this is our final week, in reality we still need help to keep this call rolling.  We do appreciate all the donations, and all the help from TNT support people.

FL caller:  Is Iraq still in Chapter 7?  I think they cannot RV until they are out of Chapter 7.
RayRen:  I can’t remember if there was anything official about that.  Do you mean the RV in Iraq, or the full public release of the RV?  Let’s say they are still in Chapter 7;  now what?  We’ll still be waiting, which we are anyway.

Closing Statement
RayRen:  T oday’s an interesting day, to say the least. I was looking for ‘nothing much, nothing yet, nothing substantial’.  I tried to confirm some purported exchanges on Friday, so I was looking at Monday being blah, nothing much to talk about.  Then I have inform-ation coming to me just before the call, so we are just letting the chips fall where they may, so see if the intel is significant or just an ‘oops, thought we saw something’.  We’re waiting to hear what good solid information is coming out of Iraq, to let us know what to expect on Wednesday or Friday.  I’m still optimistic that we won’t have a call on Friday.  Either way, keep believing.

RayRen played I Believe:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  2/6/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 2/6/17

Post by Chaz Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:59 am

Ray your the man, the only ones that believes you are lunatics & scare crows.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum