Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday

Go down

House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday Empty House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 am

BAGHDAD - babysit - Raising the House of Representatives its meeting held on Sunday headed by Osama Najafi and the presence of 165 deputies, to Tuesday, the twenty-eighth of June, after he voted on three bills to the direct second reading of the law of service and retirement for the internal security forces.
A statement by the Media Department of the House of Representatives that the MP Talal Zobaie delegation proposed the formation of the committees of human rights and the martyrs, prisoners and victims to visit with victims of crime (wedding Dujail) for their support and meet their needs.

For his part, President of the Council to form a parliamentary delegation to visit the relatives of the victims (of Dujail wedding) and to check on their status.

The Council voted to approve a bill to ratify the exchange of letters and signed the minutes of talks in Baghdad on February 21, 2010, relating to the loan provided by Japan's Finance Committee.

It also voted to approve the draft legal administrative formations develop, integrate and modify the association, and the opinion submitted by the Legal Committee.

The Council then proceeded to the second reading of a bill of service and retirement for the internal security forces provided by the Commission on Security and Defense that are discussed by Parliament at a future meeting.

While the completion of the second reading of a bill to reverse the decision of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council No. 133 of 1985, sponsored by the Legal Committee.

Interventions in the House of Representatives, Deputy Hussein net the decision as unconstitutional and a violation of human rights because it gave the president powers to interfere with the judiciary.

For its part, has supported the Kurdistan Alliance MP Najib Najiba cancel the decision, pointing to the possibility of benefit from one of the paragraphs of this law to submit a proposal containing details of the law to issue pardons.

In its response to the interventions, the Committee said that the legal constitution, said the possibility that the President proposed a draft law presented to the Prime Minister determines the quality of the offenses covered by an amnesty that does not conflict with the Constitution.

Meanwhile, the Council completed the first reading of a proposed law amending the Property Claims Commission Act No. 13 of 2010 by the Committee on Refugees, Displaced and overseas in order to ensure the return of the rights of citizens, which seized their property in violation of law and how to safeguard public money.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://alrayy.com/16614.htm&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com

Back to top Go down

House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday Empty Re: House of Representatives vote on the three laws and raise its meeting to Tuesday

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 am

House of Representatives to raise its fifth after Tuesday المحرر: GS | HAH Editor: GS | HAH الأحد 19 حزيران 2011 12:17 GMT Sunday 19 حزيران 2011 12:17 GMT السومرية نيوز/ بغداد Alsumaria News / Baghdad
رفعت رئاسة مجلس النواب العراقي، الأحد، جلسة البرلمان الخامسة من السنة التشريعية الثانية إلى بعد غد الثلاثاء، فيما أكد مصدر برلماني أن الجلسة شهدت التصويت على ثلاثة قوانين والقراءة الأولى والثانية لعدد من القوانين. Raised the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Sunday, the fifth session of parliament of the second legislative year to the day after tomorrow, Tuesday, in a parliamentary source said that the meeting witnessed a vote on the three laws and the first and second readings of a number of laws.

يتبع.. Follows ..

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsumarianews.com%2Far%2F1%2F22732%2Fnews-details-.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum