Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS

Go down

Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS Empty Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:54 am

Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS

Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS 6a5fd9cbfe3684b0960fb49c489b69ad_L

BAGHDAD — For the sake of maintaining cooperations between Baghdad and Washington in the war on Islamic State (IS), Iraq will not retaliate to US President Donald Trump’s travel ban imposed against Iraqis, said PM Haider al-Abadi.
The remarks come after Iraqi parliament earlier this week called for a travel ban on US citizens in a tit-for-tat move. However, Abadi made it clear today that his government “we will not do anything of the sort”.

"We are studying (possible) decisions but we are in a battle and we don't want to harm the national interest," Reuters quoted the PM.
Iraqi army, backed by US-led coalition airpower, is currently leading a massive operation in north of the country, hoping to liberate Mosul from Islamic State (IS). Iraqi official previously on various occasions admitted that US military support, both the airstrikes and advisory assistance, are of critical importance in the war on IS.
http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/world/327501

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS Empty Re: Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:57 am

Iraq will not retaliate against Trump's visa ban: PM

Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi of Iraq addresses the United Nations General Assembly in the Manhattan borough of New York, U.S., September 22, 2016.

Iraq will not retaliate against Trump's visa ban:...

Iraq will not retaliate to U.S. President Donald Trump's travel ban against Iraqi nationals because it does not want to lose Washington's cooperation in the war on Islamic State, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday.

When asked at a news conference if he would act on the Iraqi parliament's vote in favor of retaliation, Abadi said: "We will not do anything of the sort."

"We are studying (possible) decisions but we are in a battle and we don't want to harm the national interest," he added.

The United States provides critical air and ground support to Iraqi troops fighting the militants who overran a third of Iraq in 2014. More than 5,000 U.S. troops are deployed in Iraq.

President Donald Trump on Friday temporarily banned entry to the U.S. entry for people from seven predominantly Muslim countries – Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS Empty Re: Baghdad does not want to lose Washington’s military support in war on IS

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:44 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum