Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The erroneous policies of the govts led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq

2 posters

Go down

The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq Empty The erroneous policies of the govts led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:26 am

Sheikh Jamal al-Dhari: the erroneous policies of the governments of the post-2003 led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq

The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq 54de801c-25d8-46f5-bd44-6bca47964b02

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 12:06 GMT

Received Sheikh # Gamal_aldhary chairman of the Central Committee of the National Project and the Iraqi delegation from the Norwegian Embassy in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan at his residence in the capital, Amman, and during the meeting, which was attended by Mr. Thomas Maknykol (Iraq dossier Officer) and Ms. Heidi Tower Johansen (Deputy Ambassador) developments # Alozmh_alaracah and the reasons brought the # Iraq to the fact of his fate threats, explain Dari wrong policies pursued by the government of # Baghdad since 2003 to today, and the seriousness of the continuation of these policies that exacerbate the crisis, and that these misguided policies led to a # terrorism who did not know Iraq previously and led to the development through structural and sectarian polarization which is built on the basis of the political process, as well as the corruption case of large and to the manner in which the fight against terrorism and the absence of a real solution to restore Iraq's health. Dari also explained also see # Alparwa_aloutna_alaraca in his vision for a solution and the need for an emphasis on citizenship and civil state building, stressing the need for a political solution to coincide with military action in the fight against terrorism, as peace-Dari Norwegian delegation a copy of the basic pillars of the national project of Iraq.

The meeting was also attended by Dr. Ghazi Rahho, head of the Chaldean community in Jordan, which in turn stressed that Iraq is in dire need of a stream of a national cross-sectarian, and this is what we find in the vision of the Iraqi national project, which draws on great popularity and acceptability among the people of all of Iraq, calling on Norway always known its role by creating international peace treaties to adopt a national option as a basis for a solution and support to get Iraq out of its current crisis.

The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq 3096a433-d1cc-4ed9-84e6-73ac065b6881-300x200

He said Prince Anwar Muawiya (Amir Yazidi community, and member of the Central Committee of the National Project of Iraq) that what Iraq is going through the day of the split is the repetition of the state of division witnessed by Europe after World War II, and that the seriousness of the situation in Iraq today is a threat and major key components in the composition of the mosaic Iraqi society is known for peaceful coexistence throughout its history. And that Iraq today is in need for international intervention to internationalize # Alqdah_alaracah.

For his part, Sheikh Faisal Al-Jarba (one of the elders of the Shammar tribe and a member of the Central Committee of the Iraqi national project), the Norwegian delegation to the need to deliver the voice of the Iraqis to the international community, and to adopt a national foundations cross-sectarian in solving the Iraqi problem.

The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq 54de801c-25d8-46f5-bd44-6bca47964b02-300x200

For his part, the Norwegian delegation expressed high interest in seeing the Iraqi national project in his steps to resolve, expressing their happiness at the meeting, which included shades of Iraq's diverse delegation also reviewed during the meeting, the ongoing initiatives in finding solutions, and also made it clear that Norway's initiative run by the Norwegian Foreign Ministry to bring the views look and find factors and to build the foundations of a true reform of the Iraqi problem through dialogue with everyone, and the delegation explained the contributions of # Norway in the fight against terrorism and humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people and to the parking Norway with real peace builders.

The delegation also added that the variables on the Iraqi arena serious and have a look with great concern. We look forward to further meetings and cooperation in the future, Sheikh Jamal al-Dhari thankful for the warm reception and the opportunity to explain the vision of the Iraqi national project.

For his part, thanked Sheikh Jamal al-Dari, the Norwegian government to the tireless efforts which show a high interest in finding ways the real solution to the Iraqi problem and create opportunities for constructive dialogue aimed at the achievement of peace.

LINK

The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The erroneous policies of the govts  led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq Empty Re: The erroneous policies of the govts led to the existence of terrorism that had not previously known to Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:47 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum