Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years

Go down

Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years Empty Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years

First Published: 2017-01-30

Keywords says that the Iraqi Central Bank reserves amounted to nearly $ 45 billion in 2016 because of the debilitating finance the budget and the costs of the war on terrorism deficit.

Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years _241299_allak

Cross the most difficult years

BAGHDAD - Iraq declining reserves of hard currency around $ 21 billion over the last three years, due to the debilitating finance the budget deficit due to declining oil prices, a leading supplier in the country and the requirements of declared war against the organization of the Islamic state.

And Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords announced before the Iraqi parliament lower bank reserves during the past three years, about $ 21 billion.

Keywords and said that "the Central Bank's reserves were reported at the end of 2014, more than $ 66 billion in 2015 and dropped to about $ 53 billion and in 2016 came to nearly $ 45 billion and a book value of $ 48 billion."

And the Iraqi governor that "the central bank resorted to the method of general budget support through the purchase of treasury transfers and collided with the financial situation not great funding in case the central bank refrain from buying treasury transfers, it will lead to significant repercussions on the general situation in Iraq, stressing that the bank contributed to cross the most difficult years that have passed during the years 2015 and 2016, especially that the contribution amounted to 20 trillion dinars, which does not violate the law, "

He pointed out that "the talks with the International Monetary Fund showed that there is a problem in the reserve until the year 2021".

The Governor of the Central Bank had announced in October that the country's foreign exchange reserves fell to $ 50 billion at the rate of decline of nine billion dollars in light of the face of a budget deficit because of falling oil revenues.

And it reached the foreign exchange reserves of Iraq's $ 59 billion at the end of October / October 2015, according to a memorandum of government directed the International Monetary Fund in January.

Iraq has the founding member of the Organization of "OPEC" about 142 billion barrels of reserves Proven oil accounts for more than 9 percent of the total global crude reserves, with total production of about 4.5 million barrels per day, most of the needs of hard currency availability him.

Experts have warned previously from entering Iraq at risk, with the continuation of the withdrawal of the Iraqi government from the central bank reserves to cope with the worsening budget deficit, with the decline in global oil prices and consumption of the country, about a third of the budget on a monthly salary, and another one-third of the department in the country's war for years.

LINK

Iraq's foreign reserves lose $ 21 billion in three years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum