Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy

Go down

Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy Empty Trump sets sights on border wall, immigration policy

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:12 pm

This week, President Trump has started to fulfill popular promises, and he will act on his campaign staple Wednesday to “build a great, great wall” on the Southern border with Mexico, reports CBS News correspondent Major Garrett.

Financing for the U.S.-Mexico border wall remains an unresolved question. Federal law since 2006 authorizes construction of a physical barrier, but Congress has never funded it.

Another priority this week is limiting refugee immigration from countries with a high rate of terrorism.

“I call it extreme vetting. Right?” Mr. Trump said campaigning in Phoenix in August.

Details on methods and timing are still developing.

The president will not go as far as his incendiary campaign pledge for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”

At the White House Tuesday, the president gave conditional approval to two pipeline projects blocked by the Obama administration. New memoranda greenlight the Keystone XL pipeline project from Alberta, Canada to Nebraska, and the Dakota Access Pipeline from North Dakota to Illinois

Environmentalists sought to stop both.
“We’re going to renegotiate some of the terms,” the president said Tuesday.
Mr. Trump said he wants U.S. steel companies added to the mix.

“If we’re going to build pipelines in the United States, the pipes should be made in the United States,” Mr. Trump said.

The president also met with CEOs of America’s largest automakers - GM, Ford and Chrysler. He pledged to limit environmental regulations that he said hobble manufacturing.

“I am to a large extent an environmentalist. I believe in it, but it’s out of control,” he told the automakers.

Amid public concern about the new administration’s environmental policies, the White House sent a memo to the EPA Tuesday ordering a media blackout until the administration gives “further direction” -- including no social media, no blog posts, and a careful screening of incoming media requests.

The EPA defended the action by the administration, calling “a fresh look at public affairs common practice for any new administration”

Also on Tuesday, the president accepted an invitationfrom House Speaker Paul Ryan to speak to a joint session of Congress on February 28th.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-mexico-border-wall-refugee-immigration-keystone-dakota-access-pipeline/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum