Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak

Go down

Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak Empty Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:53 am

Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak F4e073f1-88f2-4d1a-88b5-9c45bd2d5b37

MP confirmed for high Nassif, Monday the reform front, the Finance Minister and former Foreign Hoshyar Zebari gave the worst model for the management of the most important ministries throughout its existence and minister to them.

Nassif said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Zebari tries by appearing in some satellite channels that pretend to be innocent of all the disasters that have committed when he was foreign minister and finance."

She added that "Zebari deserves to commend him Kuwait memorial because he was a lawyer with and advocate for their interests, along with co-conspirators such as criminal Rafie al-Issawi, especially in the blind implementation of international resolutions, which paid for the Iraqi people, without guilt," pointing out that "made concessions degrading and shameful after he was paid a bribe from the Kuwaiti side in the case of the port of Mubarak, and caused the loss of Iraqi oil wealth and land and presented it to Kuwait on a plate. "

Nassif showed that "throughout its existence and the foreign minister was representing the Kurdistan Democratic Party in international forums rather than to represent Iraq, have established relations with Israel and some of the world accounts for partisan and to strengthen the relationship with Massoud Barzani, to those countries."

He pointed out that "what was said MP Haitham al-Jubouri, about the corruption of the Ministry of Finance in the era of Zebari is only a fraction of the corruption of the Foreign Ministry, and everyone remembers Summit large amounts of money that evaporated and the committees formed in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to cover the expenses for the conference, but while he was in the Ministry of Finance Cases of corruption that was dismissed because of them known to all. "

She stressed that "the dismissal of this person came too late, as it had to be said since he was foreign minister," indicating that "attempts today to acquit himself through his appearance in some satellite channels are provoking the Iraqi street, and better for him to apologize to the Iraqis for disasters committed by since 2003 until the day of his dismissal, despite the fact that his apology is unacceptable,

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak Empty Re: Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 am

[size=32] [/size]Hoshyar Zebari attacking the Dawa Party: sectarian and plundering the wealth of the country

Zebari was paid a bribe from Kuwait in the case of the port of Mubarak 57bde77641862

Twilight News / face Iraqi Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari earlier, on Sunday, barbs to the Dawa Party, which has led the country for many years, accusing him of causing the destruction of the country and plunder its riches.

Zebari said in a press statement that "Iraq has been his rule by a number of parties was the Dawa Party is the lucky owner of equivalents," adding that "the failure of the party over the past years has been unable to achieve good achievements."

Zebari said that "the reason for the failure of the Dawa Party to govern in the country dates back to the followers of quotas and sectarian policy of political consensus and theft of public wealth."

Zebari said he was "farther from the office because of the political consensus," noting that "politicians, including Alchordstanyen treated him in a harmful and Kahlua his charges of illegal do not unfounded", as he put it.

He added that those charges may be hatched against him by the coalition of state law, pointing out that the closest people have distanced themselves from it.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives had voted on 21 of the month of September of last year to dismiss Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari from office

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum