Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars

Go down

Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars Empty Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 am

Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars 5884a150c3618884268b45a4

Reuters Thaier Al-Sudani

Iraq announced on Sunday January 22, selling bonds guaranteed by the United States-billion-dollar interest rate of 2.1% per annum.

A statement by the Ministry of Finance, the ministry has made great efforts during the December / December and the beginning of this month for the issuance of these bonds by meeting all necessary steps to complete this process, which was a success in the end demands, adding that the duration of the bond is five years, to be used bond proceeds to finance the budget deficit, based on the General budget Act, which authorized the Minister of Finance issuance of those bonds.

And it suffer approved the Government of Iraq, depending almost entirely on oil revenues to fund their spending since the decline in crude oil prices in 2014, especially after the takeover of Sunni Islamist al Daesh outlawed in Russia on the vast territory of the country, and liver of the government billions of dollars.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars Empty Financial issue foreign bonds worth one billion dollars

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:00 am

Iraq sells bonds worth one billion dollars Story_img_58848c23cbe26

The Ministry of Finance and Foreign government bonds guaranteed by the US government in the amount of one billion dollars.

According to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "Ministry of Finance has made great efforts during the month of December and the beginning of this month to issue these bonds by meeting all the requirements crisis for the completion of this process , which had been successful in the end."

"The duration of the bond is five years and an interest rate of 2.1% per annum, and will be the outcome of this bond used to finance the budget deficit , based on the General Budget Act , which authorized the Minister of Finance to issue those bonds."

He said the "foreign banks praised the interest rate achieved by the Ministry of Finance for these bonds compared to similar cases to other countries , the issue is guaranteed by the United States government bonds."

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum